Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12448 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
I remembered when I went to the village years back, precisely '94, I killed two Snakes at different times, one was big and the other, not too big (but the tail looks like the head and looks scary}.

Another time was when I killed a Scorpion in my secondary school days, as am always fearless.

So, who has killed a Lion like Samson wink
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Killed a snake once too.

And she asîn(black rat) qualify as a wild/dangerous animal? It is poisonous
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by okosodo: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, a very big black ant

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by okosodo: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, a very big black ant. I am very fearless too, like incredible hulk

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by engrtee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
I killed a lizard ,i buried it. R I P

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
okosodo: Yes, a very big black ant. I am very fearless too, like incredible hulk
That is a very dangerous animal

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
engrtee: I killed a lizard ,i buried it. R I P
You are badass

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nope, that cant qualify as a wild animal . Even house rat is poisonous, it has landed me in an hospital once.

Mynd_44: Killed a snake once too.

And she asîn(black rat) qualify as a wild/dangerous animal? It is poisonous
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Truly, you're the Samson of our time cheesy grin
okosodo: Yes, a very big black ant. I am very fearless too, like incredible hulk

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
dont8: Nope, that cant qualify as a wild animal . Even house rat is poisonous, it has landed me in an hospital once.

Why? It is not a domestic animal na
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
It is, it is found in the home.
Mynd_44:
Why? It is not a domestic animal na
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
You mean you buried it in your belly? You must be a Chinese cheesy
engrtee: I killed a lizard ,i buried it. R I P

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by slimyem: 3:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes o!
Infact,i've killed two!!
...two cockroaches mating in my bathroom on a cold morning....
Very dangerous animals in a dangerous situation!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 4:51am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: It is, it is found in the home.
So? Some people killed a snake in their house and it counts na
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Yes o!
Infact,i've killed two!!
Say the truth, you were jealous they were getting some

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2012
Dangerous situation indeed, cool call me next time cheesy
slimyem: Yes o!
Infact,i've killed two!!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Whats your point exactly?
Mynd_44:
So? Some people killed a snake in their house and it counts na
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2012
Hit the nail on the head jor, she was jealously hor.ny cool
Mynd_44:
Say the truth, you were jealous they were getting some
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Whats your point exactly?
My point is that it counts
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Hit the nail on the head jor, she was jealously hor.ny cool
But she should have just called me instead
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Stop beating about the bush and I hope the Snake you killed is not a WATER-SNAKE grin
Mynd_44:
My point is that it counts
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2012
WHY ALWAYS YOU
Mynd_44:
But she should have just called me instead
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Stop beating about the bush and I hope the Snake you killed is not a WATER-SNAKE grin
It was a rattlesnake
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: WHY ALWAYS YOU
Cos I am like that
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2012
It might rattles you next time, lol.
Mynd_44:
It was a rattlesnake

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2012
I might just make a belt outta it
dont8: It might rattles you next time, lol.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2012
Who is your DECEIVER undecided
Mynd_44:
Cos I am like that
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Who is your DECEIVER undecided
Msheeeew
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Hmm!

I bet you not, you want to lose your hard earned money ba. I wish I know the name of the Snakes I killed.
Mynd_44:
I might just make a belt outta it
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Hmm!

I bet you not, you want to lose your hard earned money ba. I wish I know the name of the Snakes I killed.
Try killing one and then looking it up
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
Bravely killed a big rat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.