Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12479 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by nagoma(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
nonesense: Belief me or not, I have killed a Fox with my hands...
And i also caught an Antelope alive which i later sold

nonsense!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by kollysnut(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Frog in a forest grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded, Kizonzo.
In ukwani we call it 'nkapi'.

@post,ayup. Killed a very mad,wild and dangerous rat with rat gum and mop stick this moRning cool
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Bongo_man: I have killed lots of snakes that i can't remember how many. I witch hunt them and crush them in the head. You wonder why, well one brown Mamba bit my kid brother in the left leg right in our apartment one evening when PHCN interrupted power and he almost died.He mistakenly stepped on the crawling creature. This grew my dislike for venomous snakes and i do not hesitate having them smashed with matchete and long rods. Killed and trapped lots of water snakes too. The fiercest kill i ever had was taking down a baby Boa(six feet long or more). It scared some life out of me because i was right inside the same pool where the monster dwelled.

Giant rats are norms,they fall prey to my neighbours meat trap every weekend. Aligators, yes but just one and i wasn't alone. Scorpions are easy to smash, I can't count the number of times i broke their pincers. I also remembered following a dude to check on his meat traps we met a struggling deer, i watch him hack it to death.

How about climbing the top of a cashew tree on a hot sunny afternoon after school,and what coils next to you is a green mamber?
Well the story continued when i saw myself on the ground(fell of the tree)....Too many that i can't remember. Sometimes i feel its fun but it is not,how taking some nasty risks running after porcupines and digging them out of their holes(those rodents are dangerous, you don't want to be shot by their long protective spines).

One afternoon i went with a farmer to bring down a Termite hill(anthill) he said inside the burrows dwells rabbit and other edible giant rats(cutting grass), we dug down the whole hill, but wanna guess what lied waiting for us? it was a very black,big venom spitting Cobra. Too bad, the serpent escaped.

Fishing and hunting were my favorite childhood activities which i miss a lot.

Beehives burning is the most deadliest, don't ever give it a try because you might be stung to death by those aggressive honey makers. I had three terrible experience which all happened at night with those little flying demons. They stung some senses out of I and my friend who believes he is a professional bee hunter.

I doubt what bit your bro was a Mamba( thank God for that), cos Mambas strike more than once, and a single strike is lethal enough to kill within 2 mins)
Reminds me of an old swahili proverb " in Africa a lot of things can kill you, a leopard can kill you, and elephant can kill you, a mamba can kill you, but it's only with a mamba that death is a certainty."

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Bongo_man: I have killed lots of snakes that i can't remember how many. I witch hunt them and crush them in the head. You wonder why, well one brown Mamba bit my kid brother in the left leg right in our apartment one evening when PHCN interrupted power and he almost died.He mistakenly stepped on the crawling creature. This grew my dislike for venomous snakes and i do not hesitate having them smashed with matchete and long rods. Killed and trapped lots of water snakes too. The fiercest kill i ever had was taking down a baby Boa(six feet long or more). It scared some life out of me because i was right inside the same pool where the monster dwelled.

How about climbing the top of a cashew tree on a hot sunny afternoon after school,and what coils next to you is a green mamber?
Well the story continued when i saw myself on the ground(fell of the tree)....Too many that i can't remember. Sometimes i feel its fun but it is not,how taking some nasty risks running after porcupines and digging them out of their holes(those rodents are dangerous, you don't want to be shot by their long protective spines).

One afternoon i went with a farmer to bring down a Termite hill(anthill) he said inside the burrows dwells rabbit and other edible giant rats(cutting grass), we dug down the whole hill, but wanna guess what lied waiting for us? it was a very black,big venom spitting Cobra. Too bad, the serpent escaped.

Black mamba, green mamba, purple mamba...na so so mamba mamba. Shey na only you dey see mamba?

O ga o undecided

E remain make you see anaconda. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Babamide(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Wild animal ke. I can't even sleep at nite if I see a cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ishilove:
Black mamba, green mamba, purple mamba...na so so mamba mamba. Shey na only you dey see mamba?

O ga o undecided

E remain make you see anaconda. undecided

I fear o!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Babamide: Wild animal ke. I can't even sleep at nite if I see a cockroach.
Wow, you must be my twin that ran away at infancy. I can't stand cockroaches; especially the flying ones sad shocked sad
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
tayoccu:

I fear o!
Abi o. The tin taya me undecided
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ishilove:
Wow, you must be my twin that ran away at infancy. I can't stand cockroaches; especially the flying ones sad shocked sad
those ones can literally make my heart stop for a full minute...jeez, I hate cockroaches like crazy.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dabossman(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:

These days we use rat gum. We soak canes/sticks in salt water so that once a rat gets stuck on the gum board, we'll flog nonsense out of it (every 2-3 hours) and leave it to die...foolish things.

*knock, knock*

Are you ItsModella?

We are from the Animal Rights Commission. You are under arrest for cruelty to animals. Haha, na only you wicked reach like this? We will throw you in a rat-infested jail cell. Let's see how you will fare. We've already spread word of your evil deeds to the rodent community.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Abbott(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
wonda26: It waz †ђe december period smiley
We were having fun as kids throwing knockouts/ bangads cheesy
Lo and behold, here comes this RED-NECKED big lizard angry
A bad thought comes to mind wink
So, we pursue this lizard and get hold of it, force a 3-shot bangad into its ass (or wateva dat hole was) angry
We then set it free to run off at full speed, happy it has gained his freedom cheesy
Next thing we hear, kpoa!!! shocked. One leg and tail out cheesy
Kpoa!!!!! Anoda leg undecided
And by †ђe last shot, †ђe lizard waz in pieces cheesy cheesy

Omo! See as higher animals turn to predators. I fear o! cool
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dljbd1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I SWEAR...YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF YOUR JOBLESSNESS. I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE SHA

I DY COME WT MY OWN HURT SERIES....LOL
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Abbott(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
wonda26: It waz †ђe december period smiley
We were having fun as kids throwing knockouts/ bangads cheesy
Lo and behold, here comes this RED-NECKED big lizard angry
A bad thought comes to mind wink
So, we pursue this lizard and get hold of it, force a 3-shot bangad into its ass (or wateva dat hole was) angry
We then set it free to run off at full speed, happy it has gained his freedom cheesy
Next thing we hear, kpoa!!! shocked. One leg and tail out cheesy
Kpoa!!!!! Anoda leg undecided
And by †ђe last shot, †ђe lizard waz in pieces cheesy cheesy

ItsModella was still animal rights compliant but this wonda guy worst past apocalypso. Chei! Poor lizard. May god help pests this december cos peeps don get enuff idea to experiment with.

Mine was a snake , caught by some peeps strolling, trying to snake its way up tha roof, slimey creep was clubbed and aluued but still writhing, I brought some premuim motor spirit and showered it on d sidewinder, struck a match and let it fall from my hand. Half way down to the ground, ABULAAAAAH! Heart beat was like 49bpm...I should kill a lion soon! cool
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Got into my seperated apartment and had this extremely strong urge to raise up the mattress in my room
I did, and saw this long glittering snake
(I really dont know how, but I kind of expected to see it)

I calmy shut the room door and went to get my younger brother and a spade
The spade was for the snake
and the brother was to ensure that there was a witness in case of any unfortunates

"up on the table" i told my kid brother
and he did before the last word

I set about butchering the snake with glee

I made my brother promise not to tell dad
I didnt want dad instructing that the flowers I had labored so hard to nuture around the house be cut down
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
Abbott:
Mine was a snake , caught by some peeps strolling, trying to snake its way up tha roof, slimey creep was clubbed and aluued but still writhing, I brought some premuim motor spirit and showered it on d sidewinder, struck a match and let it fall from my hand. Half way down to the ground, ABULAAAAAH! Heart beat was like 49bpm...I should kill a lion soon! cool

Uncle Abbot, do you live in the middle of the desert? Cos that's the only place you'll find sidewinders.
Jeez people just drop names like say...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
esere826: Got into my seperated apartment and had this extremely strong urge to raise up the mattress in my room
I did, and saw this long glittering snake
(I really dont know how, but I kind of expected to see it)

Are you sure it isn't your "other snake"?? grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Abbott(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
tayoccu:

Uncle Abbot, do you live in the middle of the desert? Cos that's the only place you'll find sidewinders.
Jeez people just drop names like say...

I know where a sidewinder is found. I actually dont know d name of d snake I burnt but it was winding from side to side...all snakes wind. Or not?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Heatblast(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Once killed a spider the size of a small saucer plate... I sudda let it go tho cry
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dabossman(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Abbott:

ItsModella was still animal rights compliant but this wonda guy worst past apocalypso. Chei! Poor lizard. May god help pests this december cos peeps don get enuff idea to experiment with.

Er, guy, sorry but the Animal Rights Commission does not arrest or interrogate terrorists. We leave that to JTF. Na only kondo and koboko we dey take go do arrest o. Person wey bomb lizard na him you wan make we go visit?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by esere826: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ishilove:

I am sure. Very sure
This one was much longer *serious face*
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by tayoccu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ishilove:

You like that kind snake bah?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Babamide(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
The night barca and arsenal played 2-2 some seasons ago in the champions league. I and my boys were returning from the viewing centre excited about the prospects of the second leg at nou camp. Suddenly someone shouted snake. Before I even knew the direction the snake was coming from, I was in my room. I'm sure I was faster than Usain that nite

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
dabossman:

*knock, knock*

Are you ItsModella?

We are from the Animal Rights Commission. You are under arrest for cruelty to animals. Haha, na only you wicked reach like this? We will throw you in a rat-infested jail cell. Let's see how you will fare. We've already spread word of your evil deeds to the rodent community.
See Mr. Man, tell the rats to stop terrorizing me and my family. Only when they do will I stop the cruelty to them...no be only them sabi terrorize.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Elebiju: I've killed monitor lizards like mosquito but I killed an alligator once,I stay in sangotedo in ajah if u care to know

There is no way you killed an "alligator" in Sangotedo. The only thing you could have killed that looks like an "alligator" is a crocodile.

Alligators don't live in Africa. #Seriously

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by achinu(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
I've killed a lot of wild mosquitoes in my time if that counts too. grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by maclatunji: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Are you sure of the bolded, even the dead one alone can scare the shyt out of some people talkless of killing it.

I am only afraid when I am overwhelmed. A snake I see and I am armed to attack releases the fight instinct in me not fright.

I don't fear things easily. I stayed in a 2-winged bungalow meant for 8 corpers alone and without electricity for about 2 weeks when the others went home in December. Most of our fears are imagined not real- OK, maybe religion helps me mentally.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
esere826:

I am sure. Very sure
This one was much longer *serious face*

If u say so cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
tayoccu:

You like that kind snake bah?
Why do you ask? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Abbott(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
dabossman:

Er, guy, sorry but the Animal Rights Commission does not arrest or interrogate terrorists. We leave that to JTF. Na only kondo and koboko we dey take go do arrest o. Person wey bomb lizard na him you wan make we go visit?

Na xmas banger the dude use in dismembering the poor reptile.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by toygod2: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
snakes and scorpions, cos Holy Bible says........im gonna trample on em tongue
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Abeg abeg! U guys should take it easy on this girl. Shooo! Na ordinary rat she kill nau! Haba! Abeg, this na Naija and nit U.K where animals who have no use whatsoever have rights. Ok?
#rolls eyes
Psychopath ko psychologist ni!
you dey mind those ones? like say dem even sabi wetin psychopath mean sef? they just wanted to comment so I allowed them. I'm sure they use poisons, traps and gums to kill rats but when I decide to electrocute my own, it becomes a problem.

Killing is killing and if you think electrocuting is sadistic, well sorry to burst your bubble, so is using rat poison and the likes...nothing makes a method of killing less sadistic than another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / Military Police Arresting Soldiers On Bike At Ikorodu Road? / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.