Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (12451 Views)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle: Bravely killed a big rat!
That has been disallowed. Come back when you kill a snake
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kudos, what more can I expect from you, Brave woman of the year
uj_sizzle: Bravely killed a big rat!
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Kudos, what more can I expect from you, Brave woman of the year
yeah right
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Huh Mynd, you makes me laugh in Swahili.

Don't you know it's not a news if a father slaps a son, but becomes a news when the son slaps the father? cheesy
Mynd_44:
That has been disallowed. Come back when you kill a snake
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dont8(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Its late now, because no bush in my area, unless you wants me to kill the Snake in a Zoo!
Mynd_44:
Try killing one and then looking it up
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Its late now, because no bush in my area, unless you wants me to kill the Snake in a Zoo!
If you do that, you are disturbing yourself. It ain't a wild animal anymore
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
shurrup badu belle bwoi grin
Mynd_44:
yeah right
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
dont8: Kudos, what more can I expect from you, Brave woman of the year

Mehn it wasn't easy. Had to employ all my martial art skills with a full combo just to kill it. Glad i came out victorious, with it's tooth as a trophy grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Mehn it wasn't easy. Had to employ all my martial art skills with a full combo just to kill it. Glad i came out victorious, with it's tooth as a trophy grin
Smh
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by BasseyJ(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Best kill ever, was at home holding a stick with one end sharpened when i noticed a big rat from the corner of my eyes, i judged the speed of the rat and determined where it would show up again, i just threw the stick[Jackie chan style cool cool], my ideal was just to scare it o, but to my greatest surprise, the stick speared the rat shocked shocked shocked, mehn i was like WOW shocked. apart from that, i've killed a snake, a mad dog[maybe wink wink], and since someone mentioned it, plenty cockroaches, and hundreds of ants grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by dilbert100: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
does a cockroach count?
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Etumgbe(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
I killed one heavy mosquito yesterday
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
I've killed many rats. If you know Nigerian rats well, you'd know that they are wild and very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by megxo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
KILLED MOSQUITOE...............DAT ONE WAS WILD grin gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yea.... Snakes.
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by 190theclown: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
I've killed 417 armed robbers

They were dangerous and they were animals

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by amonzeus(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
yes i killed a gabbon viper.....vry dangerous snake. gosh i still av goose bumps
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
I've killed 417 armed robbers

They were dangerous and they were animals

you mean chickens grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by cheddarking(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
I shot at a wild animal last year...Unfortunatey I missed when it quickly ran off into the bush..

...My ex was always very fast
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by candieangel12(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
My dad taught me and my siblings how to hunt. When I was growing up we used to go on a hunting trip atleast once a month. I've killed deers, elks, ducks, and antelopes. I really want to kill a bear and moose, but I havent gone hunting in years...
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by ifizi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Have killed a rotweller dog who was aiming @ my leg, i gave it bruce lee style A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ later used firewood on him/her, i felt fufilled, cos dat dog terrorise my area...
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by pappilo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Murderers!
Inside must be shallow,
how does it feel to take the life of another.

Murderers!
Blood is on your shoulders,
Kill I today, you cannot kill I tomorrow.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
NIGERIAN RATS HAS A REPUTATION FOR DISFIGURING PEOPLE'S CERTIFICATE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KITCHEN IS TOO CLEAN AND THERE ARE NO CRUMBS LEFT FOR THEM TO EAT...THEY GO MAD ON YOUR CERT. TO GET BACK AT YOU, SO FOLKS, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THESE GUYS ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE FOOD CHAIN....LOL.
ItsModella: I've killed many rats. If you know Nigerian rats well, you'd know that they are wild and very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I shot at a wild animal last year...Unfortunatey I missed when it quickly ran off into the bush..

...My ex was always very fast
tongue

Cheddar my niggar! grin grin grin
Some people don't disappoint! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by masterpiecer(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
i have strangled a mosquito before with my bare hands and i did it alone grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by jude33084(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Snakes all the time in my area sad
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by Jerros213(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Back in those days in Makurdi,i used to go hunting with my rifle.I looked forward to every friday,so rather than join other officers at the mess,i would go hunting with a fellow soldier and go on our expedition .Of course it was fun. Mostly we killed snakes(pythons, cobras though rarely and boas),squirrels, pangolins,monkeys,deers.Only once did we manage to kill a young buffalo. Then our passion wasn't in the kill but in how much fun we have marauding in the jungle,most times we give out some of our kills to local palmwine tappers etc. Nowadays I do my hunting from my windows,rifle loaded in hand with my gaze on the street and environ. The wild(est) animal is MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by jude33084(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
masterpiecer: i have strangled a mosquito before with my bare hands and i did it alone grin

I thought it was your neighbour that helped you to hold its two legs lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by cheddarking(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truckpusher: NIGERIAN RATS HAS A REPUTATION FOR DISFIGURING PEOPLE'S CERTIFICATE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KITCHEN IS TOO CLEAN AND THERE ARE NO CRUMBS LEFT FOR THEM TO EAT...THEY GO MAD ON YOUR CERT. TO GET BACK AT YOU, SO FOLKS, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THESE GUYS ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE FOOD CHAIN....LOL.

LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? by cheddarking(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
yuzedo:

Cheddar my niggar! grin grin grin
Some people don't disappoint! cheesy

Yuzedo what it do? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.