Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? (18532 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Can Difference In Church Denomination Be A Major Issue In Marriage Proposal. / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by 1ndidi2(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pray tell! What exactly is ur height? Cos for a guy,since u are neither tall nor short(it means u self no try for height)

And if u are average for a guy meaning she is also average for a woman(that aint bad @all)

And u never know she might be thinking d same thing about u(that u are short 4 a man)

N:B marry her height off pls!
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by AlterEgoTM: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes it is! grin
My ideal lady's height should not be more than 5'10". Ladies in this category usually pack all the right 'assets' in the right places in the right proportions. grin
Very tall girls are usually nyanshless and bréastless, undecided and those are the things I first look out for in lady. grin
For example it's hard to see a Taylor Swift or a Nicole Kidman or a Jordin Sparks with the 'assets' of a Kim K. Likewise, it is almost impossible to encounter a 6'2" Tyra Banks. smiley grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Lankaline(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
kingingkinging: Height can be an issue to some people but what matters most is the 'key factor' to you.
If the height is all that you need and other matters does not count to u then no problem. I have discovered that as our finger prints differ, so also no two marriages are same.

I have once left a lady because of her height, then I could die because of virginity,but despite the fact that I was told by her and her elder sis that she was a virgin yet I left her, a good girl for that matter but my main facinating factor was absent in her hence my reason for leaving her.

But pls, if she is not a short, 'very shor girl' depending on your own height, you can go ahead.

If one marries a bad woman, then one will know that all these factors are as ephemeral as anything, a model-like lady that slaps your mum, fails to care for you and children, nagging, promiscous, etc will only give you hypertension, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure,divorce,etc.
Pls think very well.
Sad but true
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by gonon: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
candieangel12: So let me get this straight:
You met a nice chick that is evrrything you desire in a woman but you have a problem with her being of average height?

You claim you're not tall nor short, which means you are also average.

So whats wrong with an average height guy being with an average height woman? Shoot you should be happy she aint as short as Snooki. LOL

Dont blame the guy. He is trying to avoid "Aki and Paw Paw" syndrome... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by bayulll01(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
ok o i hear una am a guy 5.5 going out with 5.7 and she love me pass her papa oya make una go hugg transformer na una go determine my future brainless people wait until u are 50 then u go see ur choice.make una grow up for Nl too much children these days
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by ecolime(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
bayulll01: ok o i hear una am a guy 5.5 going out with 5.7 and she love me pass her papa oya make una go hugg transformer na una go determine my future brainless people wait until u are 50 then u go see ur choice.make una grow up for Nl too much children these days
No mind them.. Lmao
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by ictmikky(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
To me, it's not much of an issue. There are weightier factors to be considered.

Have u seen the picture of O'neil of Lakers and his girlfriend?
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Screwface: See man,the only(and i repeat)the only attribute that should warrant a rethink in you chosing your life time spouse should be her Character,every other thing is secondary and not very important.
Trust me,a good number of girls lack that simple but important attribute. And if you'v found that in a girl,you need to thank your stars and work to harness other attiributes you want to see in her.
A bad character is almost never 'redeemable'.
Forget her skin color or the shape of her a.r.se or the fact that she snors when sleeping or the fact that you have to lift her off the ground a little before kissing.grin
All these are not as important as my aforementioned attribute.
My two cents anyway.grin

Trust me buddy, 95% of women consider height as one of the criteria in choosing a partner... Trust me when it comes to this. Nigerian women might lower this standard if the guy is well off.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by bayulll01(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
ecolime:
No mind them.. Lmao
baba o!!how ur side na u don 4get ur padi
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by ecolime(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
bayulll01:
baba o!!how ur side na u don 4get ur padi
Boss mi, no be so jare... You know as this program wahala be nah. 3 weeks more and am out of here. I go halla you.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
I never knew guys are also chosey about women's height.Well OP, since it is very unlikely for most women to compromise where height is concerned about men (6ft for me at least) I see no reason you should too. Marriage is a long term business and the initial glee will definitely wear off.When that happens most buts in your partner will become over glaring and almost impossible to live it.Imagine what will happen when you get tired of kissing your normally tall girl? With the short one you wouldn't want to bother. If it's a problem now,please don't manage her.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Seemyfather(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mad Cow: .

Now, can somebody tell me that there is no need for height to be considered here?

Anyway as for me, height and size are part of my qualifications in chosen a partners. As for me oh! I dont know of any other person oh!

Infact, even her breasts size also matter most to me. smiley
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Blueboy0402: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
I am (5' cool and my fiancee is (5' 6) and we love each other. She is well endowed in front and back infact I like everything about her. But she insist that I carry her on our wedding day as she is quite heavy. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by SELFWORTH: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Why now? Didn't u see her height when u first considered dating her?

This is baffling to me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by andyanders: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Her inner character matters than what you are looking for- her height. What if you get that tall lady and she turns out to be the one that will send you to grave? The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Obizee316(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Screwface: See man,the only(and i repeat)the only attribute that should warrant a rethink in you chosing your life time spouse should be her Character,every other thing is secondary and not very important.
Trust me,a good number of girls lack that simple but important attribute. And if you'v found that in a girl,you need to thank your stars and work to harness other attiributes you want to see in her.
A bad character is almost never 'redeemable'.
Forget her skin color or the shape of her a.r.se or the fact that she snors when sleeping or the fact that you have to lift her off the ground a little before kissing.grin
All these are not as important as my aforementioned attribute.
My two cents anyway.grin
Gbam ,chikina,but guy i will like 2 have swit lookin children o. Just ma opinion sha
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Obizee316(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seemyfather:

Now, can somebody tell me that there is no need for height to be considered here?

Anyway as for me, height and size are part of my qualifications in chosen a partners. As for me oh! I dont know of any other person oh!

Infact, even her breasts size also matter most to me. smiley
sharp bad guy
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Phrankin(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
My candid advice to you is to wait till you grow up before you start thinking of marriage. at this stage, your priority should be to study hard and pass your exams so that when you are of age to get married you should be able to take care of your family both materially and emotionally. finally. GROW UP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Exclibur(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm 6ft 2 inches so the only problem I hav is having to bend over to kiss or hug.the tallest girl I've ever dated was exactly my height so kissing her was wonderful. But overall, character is much more important to me than a woman's height.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by mkoabiola: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
So many ppu av loosed d right choice cos of height.
If she is of average height,no wala!
Bt a dwarf ,NO NO NO
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by totalbaby(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2012
achorjp: I've got a lady with virtues i always look out for.

She has got high percentage of what i want in a woman, but her height is of average, and it has been a serious concern for me.

I've not been able to propose to her because of this. Please advise me. I'm not a short man neither a tall man yet she is not up to my height.

Do You consider height a major issue in a choice of a life partner?
She has got alot of qualities you look for but you cant propose because of her height next year come and complain that she does not have qualities you look for in a women. You are one stupid fool. wAKE UP AND THIS IS THE REAL WORLD! It's impossible to find a person that will have all the qualities you want. So if all her good qualities dnt outweigh her height. pls do her a big favour and bounce and get your time. is she a dwarf? is she abnormal? wow stupidity never ends.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by totalbaby(f): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2012
when it was definately not a height problem that ended their relationship. look at Jada and Will for example. So its' not a valid point. i just blv that it's kinda high for you to judge someone when you are not.
uj_sizzle:
you had to site an example with Kris H n Kim K? See how that turned out.

@OP. Sometimes we let less important issues cloud our judgement, but if her height's gonna be a huge issue in ur marriage then don't even bother marrying her.

Personally i like tall guys. I pray everyday that my future hubby's gonna be taller than my 5'6" and still satisfy my other husband requirements.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by totalbaby(f): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2012
totalbaby:
She has got alot of qualities you look for but you cant propose because of her heigth but next year come and complain that she does not have qualities you look for in a women. You are one stupid fool. wAKE UP AND THIS IS THE REAL WORLD! It's impossible to find a person that will have all the qualities you want. So if all her good qualities dnt outweigh her height. pls do her a big favour and bounce and get your time. is she a dwarf? is she abnormal? wow stupidity never ends.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Exclibur(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2012
^^^totalbaby y°u just quoted urself undecided
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by LCASHMAN(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2012
DAMN!! I HATE TALL GURLS.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by rocka: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2012
In my opinion, character and height matter equally. Being intimate with a fun-sized chick could be fun if you are just dating her. But if it comes to marriage, a life-long venture, the awkward, mostly uneven positions could become tiring. Tall guys i believe could relate to this. And we all know that happiness in the bedroom translates to happiness in the marriage.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
you had to site an example with Kris H n Kim K? See how that turned out.

@OP. Sometimes we let less important issues cloud our judgement, but if her height's gonna be a huge issue in ur marriage then don't even bother marrying her.

Personally i like tall guys. I pray everyday that my future hubby's gonna be taller than my 5'6" and still satisfy my other husband requirements.
GAY?
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by komek(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2012
ItsModella: I would be lying if I say it's not important. It's a major issue for me.
Cos u r a short gal.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Bokoharam: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2012
@OP,
Trust me, psychologists say that short people (men or women) are very troublesome, cantankerous and difficult to be with. That is proven, and I say it is 100% correct.

So, ask ourself if you are well equipped to handle issues that may arise in the relationship and or marriage. If can, then, go ahead, but I tell you: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by specimenx(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2012
there must always be issues so if u decide to move on, get ready for new issues
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by chronique(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2012
It's quite important to me. I'm about 6ft,3inches tall & I can't marry a short girl,no matter how pretty she looks. Minimum height for me should be 5"9.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.