Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? (18531 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Can Difference In Church Denomination Be A Major Issue In Marriage Proposal. / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2012
omotola1:
Thank GOD i‘m taller than you.
how tall are you?
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by bayulll01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bokoharam: @OP,
Trust me, psychologists say that short people (men or women) are very troublesome, cantankerous and difficult to be with. That is proven, and I say it is 100% correct.

So, ask ourself if you are well equipped to handle issues that may arise in the relationship and or marriage. If can, then, go ahead, but I tell you: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!
u sound so dumb just as ur username pathetic heegoat wat's ur height

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
bump.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bokoharam: @OP,
Trust me, psychologists say that short people (men or women) are very troublesome, cantankerous and difficult to be with. That is proven, and I say it is 100% correct.

So, ask ourself if you are well equipped to handle issues that may arise in the relationship and or marriage. If can, then, go ahead, but I tell you: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!
#Dopeness! highest piece or rubbish

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by omotola1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
how tall are you?
5“9.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by fairygeh(f): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^ and you said you are tall?short guy.lol
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by omotola1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
fairygeh: ^^^ and you said you are tall?short guy.lol
You know there‘s a difference between tall and long...
Infact i‘m almost 6“
Anything above 6“ is no longer tall but long.
I can say i am tall. Some people should be classified as long.
What‘s ur height?
*tongues*
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by fairygeh(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lmao @ long.well i am 5”7,i try abi for a lady?Another thing i get to wear my heels without fear of looking awkward or too tall grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by omotola1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
U try small sha.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by nas00(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
A girlfriend once told me during a serious conversation that she knew for sure I am a very wonderful and loving person. She said I've got all the attributes she could ever wish for in a man and went on to enumerate some of them. However said my height was a main issue for her that she couldn't compromise. She said she had always dreamt of standing on the tip of her toes while kissing her husband on her wedding day, but as we were about the same height, how could her dream come true when she wears her high-heel shoes? grin

After that, she added a clause:

She said whoever she is going to marry eventually must possess at least ALL my attributes plus height.
I wish her the very best in her search though :-x

With the benefit of hindsight, insight and foresight, I believe it is not ideal when issues like comparative height become the DECIDING FACTOR in relationships. If you really know what you want in your partner, once you have that gold, never throw it away in search for 'height'. Seeking after vanity and thinking of what people will say about them has led many people into marriages where love turns sour with peace and happiness lost.

This applies to males and females alike. Finding love and hapiness in a relationship ain't no mathematics. There is great gain in being wise. Height should be no barrier. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Mustay(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well summed up. Just like beauty, who knows - what happens if the other person with ALL qualities has an accident that condemns the fellow to the wheelchair

Beauty, really is in the eyes of the BEEholder.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2012
nas 00: A girlfriend once told me during a serious conversation that she knew for sure I am a very wonderful and loving person. She said I've got all the attributes she could ever wish for in a man and went on to enumerate some of them. However said my height was a main issue for her that she couldn't compromise. She said she had always dreamt of standing on the tip of her toes while kissing her husband on her wedding day, but as we were about the same height, how could her dream come true when she wears her high-heel shoes? grin

After that, she added a clause:

She said whoever she is going to marry eventually must possess at least ALL my attributes plus height.
I wish her the very best in her search though :-x

With the benefit of hindsight, insight and foresight, I believe it is not ideal when issues like comparative height become the DECIDING FACTOR in relationships. If you really know what you want in your partner, once you have that gold, never throw it away in search for 'height'. Seeking after vanity and thinking of what people will say about them has led many people into marriages where love turns sour with peace and happiness lost.

This applies to males and females alike. Finding love and hapiness in a relationship ain't no mathematics. There is great gain in being wise. Height should be no barrier. smiley
better go and eat some beans western

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2012
omotola1:
5“9.
i was joking im 6"2' grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: Lmao @ long.well i am 5”7,i try abi for a lady?Another thing i get to wear my heels without fear of looking awkward or too tall grin
grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by vivianc(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2012
Yes.....I don't like very tall guys.....especially when they are skinny.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by omotola1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i was joking im 6"2' grin
Oh... So you thought i was serious?
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by omotola1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes.....I don't like very tall guys.....especially when they are skinny.
Oh... Thank GOD i‘m not skinny.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
omotola1:
Oh... So you thought i was serious?
no i know u are 5"2' kikikiki
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by vivianc(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
omotola1:
Oh... Thank GOD i‘m not skinny.
grin grin good for you then.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by totalbaby(f): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
lol it was a mistake embarassed
Exc@libur:
^^^totalbaby y°u just quoted urself undecided
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by SELFWORTH: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
chronique: It's quite important to me. I'm about 6ft,3inches tall & I can't marry a short girl,no matter how pretty she looks. Minimum height for me should be 5"9.

Good but Be prepared to rear giants!

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by nas00(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
gmyguy: better go and eat some beans western

Copy that, boss!! grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by chronique(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Good but Be prepared to rear giants!

hehehe... Sure will.
Re: Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? by komek(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa o. So no marriage for pple like us becos we are short. No wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.