Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (25876 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Samxiulee: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
lipsyliscious: I laugh in Spanish! @ op don't try some tinz here oh! D girl is a hot catch 4rm wat u said n dis definitely won't work. I'm in skul n I know how many guys ask 4 my name,numba n pin evryday. I'm just exasperated by d whole tin. I'll just tell u straight 'it takes 2 2 tangle' n I'm not gonna tangle with u,I'm interested so pls let me b n if I'm in an effervescent mood,I'll give u a fake name n numba so u don't bug me. Sometimes I'll let u talk till I get 2 my destination n simply say thanks 4 d company. If I'm in a restaurant wen u start,I'll just pick up my food n switch tables. Of course I don't always do dis,bt dis is wat u're lykly 2 get if u start lyk dat
hell yeah,give fake names/nos,act dumb,and switch tables,just wait a couple of years and they won't bother you anymore,then you will be looking @ your older self in the mirror and be asking your self what is wrong with me.
You shouldn't treat your admirers/fans like that except if they are stalking you.you should have style and grace when u r turning down their request,a simple my name is bimpe sorry I dnt give out my no is polite enough than being rude.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by myike2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Moderator, I believe you sometimes smoke too much indian hemp, and I tink the poster does same too. How on earth did this post make it to the front page?
Well, poster, you can give me the girls name, school, and department. Wen I talk 2her and she becomes my girlfrnd, I'll tell you what strategy I used! Case closed! NEXT!!!!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by jabanz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
lol
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by tope33(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

as if young naija gals of nowadays care about being urself.... be like wizkid, or pretend to have small change and see them begging to suck ur cock .ewww
grin you are on point!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by dnawah(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Omolola1: Guy, just be yourself
this one na woman wey d tell u o!no be everything 4 uni u see wey be human being no!HIV nko?think of how to be save
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by lipsyliscious: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sam xiu lee: hell yeah,give fake names/nos,act dumb,and switch tables,just wait a couple of years and they won't bother you anymore,then you will be looking @ your older self in the mirror and be asking your self what is wrong with me.
You shouldn't treat your admirers/fans like that except if they are stalking you.you should have style and grace when u r turning down their request,a simple my name is bimpe sorry I dnt give out my no is polite enough than being rude.
na wa oh is it by force?! I'll neva beg 4 a mans attention in Jesus name ,amen n I do date as 4 ur info. Its lyk u've not seen pple who seem 2 have fun bugging u. Even if I don't say a word,they will follow me 4 miles,asking 4 ur numba wen u're just meeting dem 4 d 1st tym. Anyway y would undastand wen u're a creep reasoning blow d belt. I obviously said I don't do dis always
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by mikron(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
IN SIMPLE LANGUAGE U DONT KNOW HOW TO TOAST A GIRL, OK NO PROBLEM, JUST TELL HER I LOVE U OYA TALK UR OWN grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Besto(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
guy 4get abt the nonsense lines uve bin given hea..!no mata ow fyne or sexy she is....try dis
Next tyme u c ha walking to or off the faculty block. try crawlin beside ha (take note-make sure u r walkin wit a company ''jst 1 pesin'') and comment nicely on ha a.s.s to ha hearing and lock up''dnt make ur comment obvious lyk u r interestd in ha bet gbam she wud sure try to luk at who made such comment and take it as a compliment..
Gbam-u v gotten 4points out of 10 unto say ur face is now in ha database.
Then take smtyme again lyk anoda day entirely try to move towards ha and strike a farmiliarity witout stil utterin a word or approach atleast ur eye contacts cud help u wit dat...dats plus 1point makin it 5 to 10point nw.
Then ur nxt approach''datz wen nxt u wud c ha' trust me she wud xpectin u to make a move which by now ova confidence 4don dy do u sef.....so u take up 4rm dere bet dnt utter love or show ur filinz..
Trust me in less than a week u wud hv bin squeezin dat a.s.s u complimentd earlier and she would be askin u wit bedrum voice '!swti wuz it wit my a.s.s dat u crazy abt.
Datz 10 ova 10man
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mayb u shld try d home video format...u try and bump into her in d doorway and mk sure d impact is enuf 2 mk her spill her books or even mk her fall yakata 4 floor. U'll then bend down romantically and pick them up 4 her...then d stage is urs. Av seen dif guys use dt style ova & ova again 2 woo stars lyk Omotola, Gennevive and odaz in many movies & blieve me, d style is eva green. If it cn wrk 4 dm, urs shldnt be an exemption, abi u wan tell me say d gal fyn pass Omosexy toh badt ni? 4 more details...contact African magic & ur parole will neva remain d same grin

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Jarus(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
oyb:

bros, oyibos call that stalking wink
Abi o. I'm quite good at 'researching'. I just deploy my network to get the info. With the simplest of info about her, I can dig out others. The only info I had then was her name and the school she attended. I dug up every other info, justcalled a friend that attended that school who in turn introduced me to someone that was in that set who in turn introduced me to her classmates who in turn introdced me to her roommates etc. I got all the info I wanted in 2 days. She was surprised.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by vascey(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews: This post is so hilarious and it just summed the whole thing. Classy successful men don't chase women whereas unsuccessful men are busy chasing women, successful men are busy chasing money and success while women are busy chasing them and they keep running away from women as women keep running away from unsuccessful men. OP, get busy with your studies, lots of us didn't had dates while in school, believe me when u finally make it successful, women of all calibre will be busy fantasizing abt u n studying how to get you, so u wouldn't need to be learning how to toast or win a girl instead they will.

Don't be deceived by those that will tell u that when u hit it big, u won't find love again or that u won't know which girl loves u or not, all na story so long as Nigeria is concerned, just get busy with ur studies n possibly start a business while in school n build it to grow with u as u grow n graduate than to be worrying urself about some girl that is busy studying how to win wizkids love or Dbanjs heart....get busy with creativity dear smiley

God bless you Sir.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
pleep: Just by reading this post i can tell that you wont be sucessfull. Just don't bother dude

lol
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by pheemmii(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Just go to her & say: I luv u, talk ur own..... Simple!!!
jaidor: I am throwing this question out to all the love gurus or love doctors in the hood....

There is a girl in my sch (a uni) which I so much desire, but have'nt talk with her for once...cos the oppurtunity has'nt show up yet. I've only been seeing around 1nce in a while. n she is soo pretty dat every guy wants her.

How am I suppose to go about it? i think i shud make it faster cos of some other "sharp guys" out there.

Maybe I shud add that there are 2yrs academic intervals btw us...n i am d senior

I won't mind if can get some perfect 'Lines' that'll melt her heart.

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by harlos: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
The simplest way to toast her without story...

I love you talk your own
Lobatan lipsrsealed
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by noskybanj(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hahahahahaha, d babe go slap wit eye oo. Lolz
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by lipsyliscious: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
2 much talk just 4 1 babe,poster no b akpako u just wan nak abi do u lyk her 4 real? Move on joor
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Lipsylicious is correct oo. I laughed when I read dvdon lines. And who cares if you lose all respect for me if I give you a wrong number

What does he mean by

This post is bleeping hilarious. Big time turn off!!! FAIL!!! WTF

Abeg jaidor, just start with a simple hello/hi the first few times you meet her. This allows her get familiar with you sort off. Then you can proceed to 'you look good my name is jaidor what's yours? End it there.

At least the above will make you more relaxed with her and trust me, it will flow naturally as you graduate with your lines. You are at an advantage if you are good looking though.

By the way, I hate this line 'I'll like to know you better' angry
Nikky u r subjected 2 ur opinion. U see the words may sound familiar and annoying I mean som1 like u have heard it ova a million times'I'll like to knw you better' fine gud for you but d manner of approach differentiates the sentence or 'style'. If a guy doesn't tell you his pre mission wat do u want him to do? Take u straight to d room n screw u or take you to space n back, 4get it girl if u see a 9ce n cool guy dat caught ur trips even if he chykes u in pigin english or his dialet u will trip so stop being purposeful with ur 'I ve been hearing dis n face d reality' if u want creativity put a cash reward on it. No vex I just dey defend mypoint grin
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by lipsyliscious: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
@dvdon u're 4ny oh,chyke me in pidgin english 4 d 1st tym in a university?! Xcept u're trying 2 crack me up with dat 'jigijigi' line! Abeg joor,good English weda simple or not is very necessary,if I've bin tripping 4 u n d 1st tin dat comes out of ur mouth while trying 2 chat with me is 'baby I lyk u,I bin don dey c waka 4 hia,my names are mathew lawrence,biko can I get urs n ya digit' u should know d rest na! Its a university,girls get toasted a lot,wat makes u tink she won't just categorise u 2 b lyk d rest?except of course she has bin tripping, Outside skul can b a little different bt inside? Duh...!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by noskybanj(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Guy we r talking 9ja babe here nd nt an european or american babe. Abi na film u wan act?
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by lipsyliscious: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
D poster sef no dey respond
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by duni04(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
scantee: @op since u said the chick is hot and got loads of chykers and admires on daily basis, needless you walking up to her to ask her out, bcs she will categorize you as one of those..., al u have to do is jst try get her name frm somone dat is not close to her, dat she dnt knw, then ur good to go, e.g whn you see her jst say "Juliet how ar u? Pls dnt stop while u greeted her keep on moving, dat wil kept her wondering who u are and how u get to knw her name, she wil likely to ask her frnds if they knw u, since both of u ar nt in the same department or the same level, she wil keep on thinking that u might knw her wella even knw her family. Then she wil start making move to knw who you are, next time u see her jst say " julliet how 2day na? Remember dnt stop kep moving... (note it wil be an added advantage if u can be able to get the name which she dnt ans in the school, may be her native name or the name she is been cald at home) at this point she wil be al over u believing that there is smting u might knw abt her. Possible she might have some family background screet which she might not want it to be exposed, in that case she want to knw who u are, keep on beign frnd to her in that manner, one day she wil definetely cal u to ask who u are, let assume she met u and ask "hello sorry excuse me pls who are u? I mean do u knw me? Jst smile and say yap sure, nw ask her with laugh wait a min u mean u dont knw me? Julliet nawa for u o, she wil be confused jst loking at u and thinking, doing some flash back, while she on it, tel her well ur rushing to smwhere nw maybe one of these days whn ur free u wil remind her, dnt ask her numb pls. Walk away, and pls try avoid meeting her @ d same pls as often, so dat it wil nt look planed game. Try to meet her in difrent location, Now u hav gained ground smal dat she wil listen to u wella whn disccusing wit her, next time u see her, she wil be the first to say hi, bcs nw u have information she is anxious to knw, she wil nw tel u, pls nw tel me, u said u knws me where? then tel her lets find smwhere around to sit while u tel her. Take her to gud restuarant around and jst offer her a soft drink. Guy ur a winner nw. Jst kept her suspense, dnt tel her anytin yet, jst asking her abt her study and the stress in the skul and so on. While she is telling u....cut in and complement her look... Bla bla bla and so on, nw she has no choice bcs she is familiar to u nw, make sure u make her laugh while u guys ar discusn. Nw she found ur companionship attractive. Gud luck man.
I'd only do this to a gal if i wanted to get laid and she'd have to be really stupid to fall for something like this..playing on someone's intelligence just cos u can't walk up to her and simply introduce yourself. Nonsense
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by chrisja(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Omolola1:

Haba!
'Pretence' is a total turn-off for me sha
Rilli, then I wuld like to know u!!!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Dospix(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Op,the only way to get her attention, is to be an exceptional individual:character wise;academic wise et el.I am of the skul of thought that:"u dnt nid to say hi 2 a gurl b4 she gets ur attention"jst b d guy gurls dream about.I no fine,but i get d much lv
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by UncleJJ(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Stop thinking bout,.cos that the recipe for destruction.

The more you like her, the more you want her, the harder u try.

The secret is to be calm and in control, u cant do that if ur feelin this. Everytime u see her u will become nervous.

So, start by thinking of stuff u dnt like about her. With women u must learn to be very observant.

Jokes work like crazy. Remember, primary school when u used to tease girls, that one will work.

Make sure you groom urself and are fashionable, music and pop culture are important too.

Then next time , find a way to sit close to her , dnt go alone find a close friend.

Find something to say bout what she"s wearing...this is where your cool meter shows. The more uptodate are in fashion e.t.c the better.

Never talk skool, avoid it if you can. If u have blackberry, get rid of it.

It makes guys look common, in my opinion. Get an iphone or an android. You need to be different in so many ways.

You will thank me when you want to get the nos. and it stops u frm that waste time bbing. Cos, thats all u will do when you have one. So, now all u can do is call,sms and email.

Remember, tease her. Very few guys can make fun of a girl.

Do your best to have other gud lookin female friends, cos u need socail reputation.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Sike(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
If you see me Drive by holla at your Boy. wink
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
lipsyliscious: D poster sef no dey respond
We don confuse am. Lol
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by baggy4luv(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
my formullar
1.never you idolize am
2.be your self(not telling am you have 500naira for the week oh.hmmm)
3.learn to create joke outa your surrounding when you finally meet am(excuse me miss,i dont know you but i swear you have to replace the gurl on that bill board)
learn a little magic trick to hold am spellbound).
4.meet her in an unconventional way(excuse me.has anyone wrote a poem about your eyes.am droppping them tomorrow).
5.feel free ina presence(no be interview session).
6.be a wizard of words,know a little about every thing
some times surprise her in unconventional ways(no do cash play early oh)
7.test the water for closeness(response of your absence)
8.punish am when she uses your face for toilet roll.
9.unpredictability(be unpredictable)
10.be the price,let her win you over too now.hanhan
11.stir jealousy(no lady want an apple polisher)
12.blank am atimes
13.rejection episodes dey inevitable atimes oh.but still forge ahead.
14.obsession na punishment

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by toygod2: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
still dis same topic again
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by vislabraye(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
@poster. There's really no perfect strategy. But what you shouldn't do I'd use pickup lines. They don't sound genuine.
I would also advise that you have plan B ie another babe you're eyeing. Putting all your hope in one babe makes you act desperate. If you can relax, have fun. Casually pick up a conversation with her.
If she likes you, she'll talk more with you.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by vislabraye(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
I've had similar experience before. This one is just providence. We were having maths test and this very cute babe came late.
She didn't have anywhere to sit so the teacher told her to sit next to me. I was busy solving the maths. When she looked on the board she said "my God!"
She now turned to me and begged me to assist her. I opened my book and allowed her to copy. After the text, she came to introduce herself to me.
When the result came, she was one of the highest in her department.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by scantee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
duni04:
I'd only do this to a gal if i wanted to get laid and she'd have to be really stupid to fall for something like this..playing on someone's intelligence just cos u can't walk up to her and simply introduce yourself. Nonsense
guy easy haba! Why the headache na? The advice is nt for u pls, so jst face front and help dat man push dat car while i pass joor.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Revolva(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
See all this format many boys are posting here may look the honest way but am telling you its worn out and na old format - just use the easiest way flash the cash and swagg - a naija gal dey ready to even date a baboon with enuff moullah - dem no send fine boy wey dey speak girama again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics / Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.