Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted (2624 Views)

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by eagleeye2: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2012
I have to ask this question, because am your regular good and gentle boy who cannot hurt a fly.

But recently I decided to play a game of deceit on my most cherished girl friend and she is freaking out. Mind you she has been playing me for a fool for some time now, and when I served a taste of her dish..... I am suddenly a very wicked and dishonest person..... who can't keep to his words and cannot be trusted.

She was the first that broke her words and I forgave her. She was the one who has the most advantage in the relationship, yet she couldn't stand being decieved as she had been deceiving me.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Andrew3(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2012
Nobody wants to be outsmarted grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by 190: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Its very common with Nigerian girls grin grin

When you outsmart them - they get pissed
When you don't give them money - they get pissed
Don't take them shopping - pissed
Tell them the-truth- see vex

We association of Nigerian men are tired!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2012
No one like it na. You might tolerate it but you can't like it
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Osama10(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2012
190: Its very common with Nigerian girls grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by eagleeye2: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2012
@Mynd, yes nobody likes it. Men will accept a lot of bulls***t from their babes, cos they don't want to be called childish or seen as over bearing.
But once you start telling the babe the truth the way it is, with actions to back it up...... then you become the devil incarnate.
She won't remember that she started it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Every lady I meet always hate me like hell, because I don't even give them a little chance at all to cheat me.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2012
eagle,eye:
@Mynd, yes nobody likes it. Men will accepts a lot of bulls***t from their babes, cos they want to be called childish or seen as over bearing.
But once you start telling the babe the truth the way it is, with actions to back it up...... then you become the devil incarnate.
Lol
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by 190: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2012
eagle,eye:
@Mynd, yes nobody likes it. Men will accepts a lot of bulls***t from their babes, cos they want to be called childish or seen as over bearing.

grin grin

Very common with Nigerian Girls grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by 190: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by eagleeye2: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2012
The ladies are running away from this thread.

Let me say that this thread is not a bashing thread for ladies. It's just that as a good and gentle guy, I have come to realise that ladies I often date will want to take an undue advantage of me.
But recently I have stopped trying to be perfect in the eyes of my fellow human being.

I have resorted to serving them a taste of their own bitter pill.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by dmcdad: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2012

That is ehn... No be lie abeg. Virtually everything get them pissed and stuffs like that. Like you said, if you tell the truth, that one na the worst. NA wa ooo
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by 190: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2012
Nigerian girls run-from everything

And funny thing is I love them-the-most grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by eagleeye2: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
190: Nigerian girls run-from everything

And funny thing is I love them-the-most grin grin

I still love her, but the truth must be told. And to think she is always trying to protect her brothers from being taken advantage of, bby their girl friends. Just shaking my head for them....
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Boy meets girl. Girl dey do shakara. Girl offends boy frequently. Boy must still apologize first everytime. Boy meets Nneka (another babe). Nneka is a reasonable ell brought up babe. Boy is tired of initial gfs s.hi.t. Girl offends boy again. Expects boy to still beg her first as usual. Boy no send her papa anymore. Boy now trippin for Nneka. Girl finds out. And calls boy for not phoning her to apologize. Boy tells girl he is tired of her sh.I.t. Girl starts to apologize "Pls don't leave me for Nneka, oya I'm sorry for what I did".. Boy says he needs space from girl. Girl calls boy devil.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin men sha,una get problem o,and 190 is there saying we d association o nigerian men are tired,anyway @ eagles eye what are you looking for in a woman because if u are looking for something and u find somtin close to it but not it,u kip searching ba? thats how you should keep searching for your ideal wife that fits into your picture,but u men,what exactly do you want,190 what do u want? mind u am giving u an open cheque o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Abujafood: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2012

u dis man and Nigerian girls!
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Abujafood:

u dis man and Nigerian girls!
He loves them don't mind him
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by cdamsel(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
eagle,eye:
@Mynd, yes nobody likes it. Men will accept a lot of bulls***t from their babes, cos they don't want to be called childish or seen as over bearing.
clearly u both lack understading,my bf & 1 prank each other most times,person must vex bt @ d end of d day we good,it actually spice up d r/ship,dat y'all don't ve rosy/understandable partners doesn't mean y'all shd come here & start crying like over grown baby elephants,if it doesn't work 4 y'all more on 2 d next person na,seun where dat e-slap button dey again? angry
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
cdamsel: clearly u both lack understading,my bf & 1 prank each other most times,person must vex bt @ d end of d day we good,it actually spice up d r/ship,dat y'all don't ve rosy/understandable partners doesn't mean y'all shd come here & start crying like over grown baby elephants,if it doesn't work 4 y'all more on 2 d next person na,seun where dat e-slap button dey again? angry
It takes maturity and you both know the game was on. Imagine if you did not know it was a prank
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by cdamsel(f): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
It takes maturity and you both know the game was on. Imagine if you did not know it was a prank
hw wld u know?u wld only know after u ve been pranked,dats d understanding,dust yaself & move on,& wait 4 ya own turn,life is simple
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
cdamsel: hw wld u know?u wld only know after u ve been pranked,dats d understanding,dust yaself & move on,& wait 4 ya own turn,life is simple
Well you and your BF are a special case.

Satisfied?

**tongue out**
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
If someone feels like your playing games with them it would be upsetting because thats a negative thing.
Or, if someone feels being proven wrong, fair and square, upsets their ego or sense of competion,then it might upset them.

Admitting youre wrong when necessary and having the other person respect you for it is the best!
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by eagleeye2: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is not about game playing...
Imagine a scenerio where the Guy is very serious about his intentions for a girl and opens up himself for the girl.... then later on, the girl feels as if she could get a better deal else where.
Realizing that the grass is not exacly greener on the other side, she retreats only to find out that the guy is actually smarter and not the fool she thinks.
She starts ranting about being dishonest, wicked and selfish.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by Joliecoco: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cause men are idiots ,and a woman should always be fews stepts ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by dmcdad: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2012
Joliecoco: Cause men are idiots ,and a woman should always be fews stepts ahead of him.

Since the women now fail to b few stepz ahead, don't u think they are the idiots instead?
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by LadyTC: 2:34am On Nov 18, 2012
Its interesting how a lot of people end up in the wrong relationships and get married to the wrong people. You see red flags and you still say am so inlove. To be in a relationship you have to be whole yourself and fulfilled. How can you be with somebody and they say or feel they can do better. Let me tell you now when the going gets tough and that person sees better they will leave you. Truth is too many people settle in the name of my friends are all getting married or we have been together for 10years we can't throw it away. Don't you think you should have been married in a year or two. This is how people start hating each other as man and wife.and spouses cheat on each other. The person you are with is supposed to be your haven from the troubles of the world. Not a person who you go home to and nags and argues with you. I tell you, you will look older than you should or even die young because there will never be peace in your house.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by CuntDestroyer1: 2:38am On Nov 18, 2012
I decieve em regularly with my looks.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by LadyTC: 2:43am On Nov 18, 2012
eagle,eye:
This is not about game playing...
Imagine a scenerio where the Guy is very serious about his intentions for a girl and opens up himself for the girl.... then later on, the girl feels as if she could get a better deal else where.
Realizing that the grass is not exacly greener on the other side, she retreats only to find out that the guy is actually smarter and not the fool she thinks.
She starts ranting about being dishonest, wicked and selfish.

Please am not insulting you but do you have low self-esteem? Or you don't think you can get a better girl too? In my opinion its childish there is no need for retaliating, you are saying she can push you to do things you won't normally do. Do you think that is normal? If she felt she could get better why not allow her go, since you are taken as a fool. Let me tell you now that girl doesn't appreciate you.people use love in vain abeg....patience is key in finding the right partner. If you like turmoil I guess you are both meant for each other. Don't be surprised if one day you can't give her whatever her love language is and she meets another guy who does and she either cheats or leaves you for him.
Re: Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted by LadyTC: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2012
eagle,eye:
The ladies are running away from this thread.

Let me say that this thread is not a bashing thread for ladies. It's just that as a good and gentle guy, I have come to realise that ladies I often date will want to take an undue advantage of me.
But recently I have stopped trying to be perfect in the eyes of my fellow human being.

I have resorted to serving them a taste of their own bitter pill.

I feel sorry for you OP you are a broken human being who needs fixing. So you change for the worse because of what your girlfriend did to you.or some girls? Instead of you to take a step back be patient and wait until you meet the right girl (what you want in a partner).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! / What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) / Can U Belive This > Mother Forcing Her Dauther To Slep Wit Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.