Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (13918 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Britzdon(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I sent my girl friend N400 mtn recharge card when i have non i'm my phone grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
ebizswit: Came back frm church around 10:30pm, calld my ex if he had eaten, he said no, ı had to warm d food in my house, trekd about an hour around 11:30 no bike...nd my school can be very treatening after 9.pm. I riskd it down to his lodge, d bi..tch jes pickd d fish nd meat in d food, nd abadoned d food, nt knwing dat he had already eaten, he jst lied to me dat he has nt eaten. I would buy things for myslf, nd pretend to my friends dat he bought dem for me, gave him my bb, nd took his small fone, just to make pple believe dat he own it.
damn
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Britzdon: I sent my girl friend N400 mtn recharge card when i have non i'm my phone grin
things we do for love! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Britzdon(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
190: Sending a Nigerian girl 200naira glo recharge card
That was the-last time I heard from her

grin grin grin grin
lmfao
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Britzdon(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
things we do for love! grin grin grin grin

mehn!!! grin grin that day was something else,even i had to trek from the campus to my lodge
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by EmmaUG: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
went to beach with my new babe when it was night,it was raining cat and rat for one and half hour i was under rain trying to stop bus 4 her n when i finally got lucky she left anoder hour i was waitin for mine got home next day sickness came,now she is far away.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Emma.UG:
went to beach with my new babe when it was night,it was raining cat and rat for one and half hour i was under rain trying to stop bus 4 her n when i finally got lucky she left anoder hour i was waitin for mine got home next day sickness came,now she is far away.
hahahhahahahhahaha!!!!! ela oju kan! grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
God forgive u all loolz
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahahhahahahhahaha!!!!! ela oju kan! grin
kpele
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
2sexy: kpele
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mastersr95(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joshrob: Gave her 500 to paint her finger and I leg from ayobo to mangoro(lagos)..
Used my hostel fee to take a girl to the beach,then went to sch to quart with different friends for one semester..e affect my result sha(she is my grilfrnd nw)
Stole my sister watch and cream to give a girl yet she nor give me pekus shop...
Omo e plenty o..but I don't wise nw

LMAO...too bad have never done any of these things before ''I be sharp guy'' grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
F
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
runskid: sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair sold my range rover just to buy her brazilian hair
hmm'hmmmm'range rovin'haha'aw much pls
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
ebizswit: Came back frm church around 10:30pm, calld my ex if he had eaten, he said no, ı had to warm d food in my house, trekd about an hour around 11:30 no bike...nd my school can be very treatening after 9.pm. I riskd it down to his lodge, d bi..tch jes pickd d fish nd meat in d food, nd abadoned d food, nt knwing dat he had already eaten, he jst lied to me dat he has nt eaten. I would buy things for myslf, nd pretend to my friends dat he bought dem for me, gave him my bb, nd took his small fone, just to make pple believe dat he own it.
Fuucccckkkk!!! *throws slap*
i get ur type plenty sha.
LOVE IS WICKED!!!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Enoyoh: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gave my school fees to a guy, abandoned the course because i could not convince my parents on how i lost the money; i opted for another course claiming that wasnt my choice in the first place.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Enoyoh: Gave my school fees to a guy, abandoned the course because i could not convince my parents on how i lost the money; i opted for another course claiming that wasnt my choice in the first place.
hen hen? he dumped u 6months after abi? talk am finish na! maga!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hen hen? he dumped u 6months after abi? talk am finish na! maga!!!! grin grin grin grin
Ewooo!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by harlos: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
freecocoa: Why do you say so? Don't you think one of those feelings could be love?
I guess the fact that you have feelings for someone it means you are in love
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Punteke: Well they are so many, buh I can remember stealing my mums perfume that she bought in yankee and gave to her as a birthday present undecided..

Hahahaha I Did Same Too Stole A $12 PerfuMe And Gave Her As A Birthday Present And Al She Could Say Is I Don't Like Perf I Prefer Roll On I Felt Like Nailing Her By That Comment. Lol Foolish Me.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by YINKS89(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
i paid a gurlz house rent worth #30000 though i kolect ma money 4 her kitty bck
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
mostly guys, most of them aint bad though, just normall, but u re a fool if u use ur school fees money take girl out.
well, she came over and i wanted to get a mc donalds, yeah she got pissed and was quiet, dropped her off at her house o
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by omoijoba1: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
A friend was dating a born again lady in my church, the girl rarely had his time except she was in need. On that particular day, she called my guy she was very ill, seeing it as an opportunity to show he cared, my guy took the last tin of big milo at home, went to the nearby pharmacy to buy drugs on credits and took his T fare to work the following day to go and see this girl. Getting there, he met her outside her house, after collecting all the freebies, she told my guy she wanted ice cream and he obliged using his last money. After the outing, he took a bike home on credit around 10pm and started calling me to help him out. Of course I did believing that that was all. Surprisingly, he asked me for more cash to enable him go to work the following day but I declined after he narrated the story. He then decided to call his boss to inform him he was ill and couldn't make it to work the following day. It was a mixed feeling of annoyance and laughter because the girl later told him all she needed that night was someone to buy her ice cream. He never saw her again!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bridgebaby: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Fell in love with this lovely virgin. in the heat of emotional 'evry evry', while naked,kissing and.....she begged me to enter her and disv..... her, but i hesitated after confirming that she's really a V, claiming that i love her too much to do it to her then that i will wait till when we are married. 6 months along the line we broke up. a month after we broke up, her new boyfriend who is younger than me didnt hesitate to fire her up and had already started chopping her seriously. angry angry shocked shocked angry angry To think i will learn from that, i didnt. i met this pretty ebony again who wasnt a virgin though, but she was tough to catch, claiming that she knew that i just wanted to chop her and run. well, i finally caught her and in the heat of another romantic "evry evry" while naked, in the middle of the night, she was already at the 'breaking point climax', when in the rhythm of the erot!c movement, she asked me if i was enjoying it and i said i wasnt, cos i wanted her to be the one to enjoy as i was using my fingers instead of my JT. i claimed that i love her enough not to enter her until our wedding and i wanted to prove that i wasnt just there to 'chop and run'. she enjoyed every moment of that experience that day, while i just sat there looking foolishly in love. cry cry cry i never had the opportunity like that again with her and right now, she is married to some other guy with a baby! angry angry angry angry cant be foolish like that no more. Any babe that crosses my path now should BEWARE. I AM A WOUNDED SNAKE!!!! angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Virgindove(f): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
I licked my babe p*u*s*s.y. and got STI.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mrscolite(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
mko abiola: I stole my sister xpensive new jeans and gave to my babe as her birthday gift.

I hope u r not my brother? undecided
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mrscolite(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
A lot but this one comes to mind...I slept at the Victoria train station during winter cos there were no trains operation from Victoria that midnight and I couldn't go back home cos i didn't have my keys or phone. All I had was my oyster card and about 50 quid which couldn't even take me from vic to his place... I was there shaking till past 5 when trains resumed.
When I remember I just laugh,still hurt but life goes on....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mine was so bad that I was going from hostel to hostel selling things for my bf's mum during final year exams with no aprciation watsoeva from either mum or son. He was sleeping with another gal and his mum knew about it. I didn't have my bath or brush my teeth for days to d exam hall. My lecturers were asking wat d matter was, I couldn't open my mouth to tell d matter.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Tekzyflex(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
I gave my only phone to my dumb girl friend...sad angry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
pfii: Mine was so bad that I was going from hostel to hostel selling things for my bf's mum during final year exams with no aprciation watsoeva from either mum or son. He was sleeping with another gal and his mum knew about it. I didn't have my bath or brush my teeth for days to d exam hall. My lecturers were asking wat d matter was, I couldn't open my mouth to tell d matter.
Mehn, your case funny o! I don laugh tire...lmao
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by clemmonce(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
now my turn. there was this girl i lov so much i mean so much that i can even give her my kidney if she need one jus for you to know who much i love her. now those days when making call was expensive i will be going to business centers to send this girl text message every now and then that omo neva get phone. but she don get. save all my feeding money for weeks to buy her a birthday gift. at last she dump ed me for some one else. i saw her recently she was telling me she has change. if no be say i don born again i for show her pepper. i jus bone her. story plenty to talk about my first love though.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Virgindove: I licked my babe p*u*s*s.y. and got STI.
Loooooolzzz.... Ode!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
mrscolite: A lot but this one comes to mind...I slept at the Victoria train station during winter cos there were no trains operation from Victoria that midnight and I couldn't go back home cos i didn't have my keys or phone. All I had was my oyster card and about 50 quid which couldn't even take me from vic to his place... I was there shaking till past 5 when trains resumed.
When I remember I just laugh,still hurt but life goes on....
Wot? U crazieeeee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.