Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (8114 Views)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by vincey(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2008
How u go feel,

to go they price woman pants,

Let alone asking for a particular sexy type

U NO THEY SHAMMMMME?

Them they advise u, u they do like mugu.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
do what most lovers would do on that day.HAVE SEX!!GBAM
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Smeagol(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
@trukoments
grin

Frankly now, I've gone through the entire thread and the only posts that make some "romantic" sense (IMHO) are those from:
emiemi,Maleeq and babycool

As for the rest, una try. As for me, I sure have picked the trick from this thread to trip her with 2moro!!! grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by cecegorz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
Take her to an exceptionally cosy environment, with soft music playing just at the background, feed her with some creams and chocolate while telling her how much she really means to you.

Then, look her in the eyes and tell her you can't go the whole hog of this life without her as your one and only companion. ASK HER TO MARRY YOU!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by enkae(f): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hi folks,
i have been away a long time but this topic just made my day and i had to say something,
Ladies , why dont we do something for the brothers this time around, some of them seem to have a hard time deciding how to treat us so lets show them how it should be done!

@ poster,
Here is what i would love  to give my sweetheart for valentine

1. wake him up in the morning with a sweet soft kiss, i.e after making sure his breakfast is ready, then feed it to him, of course with soft music playing in the background, all curtains closed and with soft light so that nothing spoils his breakfast. then make sure he has a nice relaxing bath , massage afterwards and send him back to sleep (for a short while).
Of course he wont be going to work!

2.  take him out, maybe to the beach or somewhere pleasant that he has always desired to go , suprise him with a personalised gift , ok, maybe three or four

3. give him a choice of my cooking his favourite meal(3 course) or a dinner at any restaurant  (my treat), strictly for two, no kids, no friends
   (note: i am a "calabar girl" ) grin

4. take him home and, do whatever else comes naturally.

The whole point is, i just want him experience the heaven he has brought  into my life and i will do that as if tomorrow wont come,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Egualebun(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to get for ma girlfriend. I thought about Teddy Bears, and chocolate but i feel its a bit not right. Please suggest something you think i could give a lady on Valentine's day.

BUY HER ALL DEM EXPENSIVE UNDIES WITHOUT THWANGING HER DAT DAY,
I PROMISE YOU SHE WILL WEAR THEM 2 MY CRIP FEB 15.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
@enkae

hi dear
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by enkae(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
hello queen1,

how are you?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
enkae:

Hi folks,
i have been away a long time but this topic just made my day and i had to say something,
Ladies , why don't we do something for the brothers this time around, some of them seem to have a hard time deciding how to treat us so lets show them how it should be done!

@ poster,
Here is what i would love to give my sweetheart for valentine

1. wake him up in the morning with a sweet soft kiss, i.e after making sure his breakfast is ready, then feed it to him, of course with soft music playing in the background, all curtains closed and with soft light so that nothing spoils his breakfast. then make sure he has a nice relaxing bath , massage afterwards and send him back to sleep (for a short while).
Of course he wont be going to work!

2. take him out, maybe to the beach or somewhere pleasant that he has always desired to go , suprise him with a personalised gift , ok, maybe three or four

3. give him a choice of my cooking his favourite meal(3 course) or a dinner at any restaurant (my treat), strictly for two, no kids, no friends
(note: i am a "calabar girl" ) grin

4. take him home and, do whatever else comes naturally.

The whole point is, i just want him experience the heaven he has brought into my life and i will do that as if tomorrow wont come,

Hey, never knew Valentine day was a national holiday. Hope you will still lovbe him when Val is over and his oga don sack am. After all he skipped work for love grin grin grin grin grin grin
Calabar Girl
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by rilwan01(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
hello everyone,can i meet any good lady here.i realy need somebody for val and sereiouse friendship

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by pareto(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2008
you may try absence!, i.e, tell her that you wont be around on that day and see if she won't appreciate it.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by lami4life(f): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
aisha2:

Hey, never knew Valentine day was a national holiday. Hope you will still lovbe him when Val is over and his oga don sack am. After all he skipped work for love grin grin grin grin grin grin
Calabar Girl
u read my tots, my sister. Guess the memory of a wonderful val shld keep them going 4 a day or 2.  Afterwards, lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by ayomifull(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
St. Valentine's Story

Let me introduce myself. My name is Valentine. I lived in Rome during the third century. That was long, long ago! At that time, Rome was ruled by an emperor named Claudius. I didn't like Emperor Claudius, and I wasn't the only one! A lot of people shared my feelings.
Claudius wanted to have a big army. He expected men to volunteer to join. Many men just did not want to fight in wars. They did not want to leave their wives and families. As you might have guessed, not many men signed up. This made Claudius furious. So what happened? He had a crazy idea. He thought that if men were not married, they would not mind joining the army. So Claudius decided not to allow any more marriages. Young people thought his new law was cruel. I thought it was preposterous! I certainly wasn't going to support that law!

Did I mention that I was a priest? One of my favourite activities was to marry couples. Even after Emperor Claudius passed his law, I kept on performing marriage ceremonies -- secretly, of course. It was really quite exciting. Imagine a small candlelit room with only the bride and groom and myself. We would whisper the words of the ceremony, listening all the while for the steps of soldiers.

One night, we did hear footsteps. It was scary! Thank goodness the couple I was marrying escaped in time. I was caught. (Not quite as light on my feet as I used to be, I guess.) I was thrown in jail and told that my punishment was death.

I tried to stay cheerful. And do you know what? Wonderful things happened. Many young people came to the jail to visit me. They threw flowers and notes up to my window. They wanted me to know that they, too, believed in love.

One of these young people was the daughter of the prison guard. Her father allowed her to visit me in the cell. Sometimes we would sit and talk for hours. She helped me to keep my spirits up. She agreed that I did the right thing by ignoring the Emperor and going ahead with the secret marriages. On the day I was to die, I left my friend a little note thanking her for her friendship and loyalty. I signed it, "Love from your Valentine."

I believe that note started the custom of exchanging love messages on Valentine's Day. It was written on the day I died, February 14, 269 A.D. Now, every year on this day, people remember. But most importantly, they think about love and friendship. And when they think of Emperor Claudius, they remember how he tried to stand in the way of love, and they laugh -- because they know that love can't be beaten!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by TheSly: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
i aint buying nada!. . . .

im just gonna say *happy vals day* on the phone and thats all. . . wink
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Blackcat(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
Give her an engagement ring if you are ready for marriage. If you are not give her a pair of gold or silver earrings.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by femiflirt(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
every body remember say i be small boy i never get much money to afford all wetin u na dey talk ooo wetin i go buy am na purf purf with one cold pure water, cos i no fit go steal because i wan celebrate valentine for my girlfriend, or if i see anybody wey fit borrow me moneyoooooo ?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by TheSly: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

every body remember say i be small boy i never get much money to afford all wetin u na dey talk ooo wetin i go buy am na purf purf with one cold pure water, because i no fit go steal because i wan celebrate valentine for my girlfriend, or if i see anybody wey fit borrow me moneyoooooo ?

switch off ur phone and run far away. . . .then come back after 7days and tell her you were kidnapped. . . . (tell her say na God save u, dem for don kill you. . . .and make u see wetin go happen next, u go see say na hot coffea she go give u cheesy. . ) cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

na wetin person no go hear for this land. . . . . . .
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by molulu(f): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
Give her something that she needs or likes that will be totally unexpected from you. It might not be too expensive but let it be costly at best because believe me women love gifts that cost sth so they show off to their friends. but really the key to a woman's heart is an unexpected gift at unexpected time; since its expected time, just give sth that'll blow her away!!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by champredd(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
Give her a kiss, because that is one thing you can give and be sure you will receive back. grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by kakam(f): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
well dear, give her whatever you can afford my dear, if she loves you, she'll definitely appreciate it, besides its what comes from ur heart,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by PurestBoy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2008
Please can I buy some gifts for a girl I meet a day before the VAL day? Or we should postpone that till next year? I need a serious answer pls
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by ayomifull(f): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
'Please can I buy some gifts for a girl I meet a day before the VAL day? Or we should postpone that till next year? I need a serious answer please'

Why not? Valentine day is to share love all around not just to one person, keep love sowing my dear and thou shall receive love.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by jamest3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
purest boy,
don't make that mistake and end up a mugu. u don't know her from Eve and you want to give her what? u'll end up in her book of jokes.
and sowing money doesnt produce love anyway.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by elot(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2008
Bros,
yes , you can spend the val and as well buy gift for the girl if you know you love her , atleast it is something that made you to walk towards her, please try to do something for her cos i want to believe she will appreciate this gift. From how you know her , just think of what you can buy for her that she will appreciate most.Thank you as you do that

elot
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by pope732901(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
Wow, I guess a guy should what to give a girl, I think there are so many things more better than buying her material things. GIVE HER A VERY HOT S E X and make her beg for more. When you do that, she will never forget that day. Thats all I can offer.

If you know weytin I do my girlfriend the last Val, I F You C K her sotey, her PUSY dey comot SMOKE. Grin Grin ;Dlol. Grin Grin Grin Sounds funny ehn? Its not. She soaked her PUSY with ICE BLOCK due to the effect of Over F You C KING.

Try it,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by floxyrangy: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
see your teeth!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by PurestBoy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
pope732901:

Wow, I guess a guy should what to give a girl, I think there are so many things more better than buying her material things. GIVE HER A VERY HOT S E X and make her beg for more. When you do that, she will never forget that day. Thats all I can offer.

If you know weytin I do my girlfriend the last Val, I F You C K her sotey, her PUSY dey comot SMOKE. grin grin ;Dlol. grin grin grin Sounds funny ehn? Its not. She soaked her PUSY with ICE BLOCK due to the effect of Over F You C KING.

Try it,

Oya clap for yourself, foool, imagine someone doing that to your sister. How will you feel?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by pope732901(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
Lol, You feel me?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dremoney(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
@Queen

Welcome to Nairaland oo.land of intellects and baboons.A place to learn or get corrupted , whichever u choose,i advise u pick wats useful to u hear and send d rest back to sender,  wink

PurestBoy:

Please can I buy some gifts for a girl I meet a day before the VAL day? Or we should postpone that till next year? I need a serious answer please

Gud for you, y u sef dey meet woman before val?u 4 bone am till after val bros,u mumu small o!!! buy am gift noow, make she label u MAGA of the century shocked shocked shocked. Gift ko,gift ni, i wont pick her call sef grin
®~^Sly^~®:

i aint buying nada!. . . .

im just going to say *happy vals day* on the phone and thats all. . . wink

u 2much my guy, your mouth sweet!!!

lami4life:

u read my tots, my sister. Guess the memory of a wonderful val shld keep them going 4 a day or 2.  Afterwards, lipsrsealed

thank u o my sista, so because of Val,make her husband no go work? na wa 4 that calabar babe o
If d guy looses his job,her pussy must suffer 4 it, i.e na f**k f**k day n night until d tin hot come blow commot shocked

champredd:

Give her a kiss, because that is one thing you can give and be sure you will receive back. grin

oomo,u fit get slap in return o!!!!no go think am,beta respect yourself n watch,

As 4 me,

I received a Gucci black wallet and she's gt an Armani Black jacket from me as well, i deliberately exchanged the gifts before-hand to avoid disruptions for the dayz match, e go 2 bad, i never near am 4 9days nw, her bodi sef don dey hot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dremoney(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
PurestBoy:

Oya clap for yourself, foool, imagine someone doing that to your sister. How will you feel?

haha,

bros,wetin concern u now? no b smbodi sister uu dey shag? na wa for you o!!!!!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by estherb: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
hey i dont think u guys should make fun of these but anyway
what am gonna say is just follow ur heart.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by soulstar(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ enkae
u r living on d love side of life, gbim

@femiflirt
nothing do u

@pope732901
u r a bad guys, only u oo, lol

4 me mehn parols just full ground,i kno sabi wich one to go, i no come get babe sad
atleast dont av to worry bout buyin anythin, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Like Muscular Men ??? / We Pay Men To Knack Us In Germany - African Lady Cries Out (Video) / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.