Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (8113 Views)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by archbishop(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

What are the LADIES giving their Boy friends and not only the Guys giving the Ladies.
Its a time for sharing.
Let share LOVe,

archbishop :

smiley smiley
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by buzzgonz(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2008
Guy i concur, haba ladies no dey share sef which kind cheating be that. undecided
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by nellychuks(m): 3:13am On Feb 13, 2008
Truthfulness, Fidelity, and Love of God!

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Maleeq(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2008
nwando:

This is the most romantic man on nairaland.

That's what I'm talking about.
A man that knows how to love a real woman.
gold and silver and all are ok,but everyone else does it,nothing special.

Maleeq just described what a real lover would do
To all you single ladies out there,this is the man you should be looking for
smiley cool
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Dextiny(f): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2008
Give her whatever u can afford.
The most important thing is to make her to understand how much u
care abt her, gift or no gift, if she cares 4 u, she will always be there 4 u and appreciate whatever u must have given to her
Cheers
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by omena555(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2008
@poster, your girl must be lucky to have u thinking of what to get for her! i wish all guys will do the same. whatever u give her, please don't forget to give her your attention because thats the most important gift u can ever give to a lady u really love.

archbishop:

Hello Nairalanders,

What are the LADIES giving their Boy friends and not only the Guys giving the Ladies.
Its a time for sharing.
Let share LOVe, archbishop : smiley smiley

u're rite, the ladies shd not be left out in the sharing, the only problem is that most guys dont value a lady who's willing to share, she only ends up becoming too cheap in his eyes. a guy spends all his resources trying to win a girl, by the time the girl gets her heart committed and starts sharing, he ends up not having time for her, she begins to beg for attention, he begins to say she's not understanding. she is not encouraged to continue being nice and submissive. do u really think such a lady will be willing to share anything?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by edatika(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2008
so will that be the reason u wont give ur man anything?
is that an excuse?

To all you single ladies out there,this is the man you should be looking for
[quote][/quote]
una wan kill am?,
maleeq only u, na wa o, i no envy u at all,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Doovy: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2008
I think a nice perf will be fine.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by bigrovar(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2008
i would have really love to give a an ipod since she likes music a lot, but am kind of broke so i guess i would have to settle for taking some NANDO'S Chicken and chips, wine and some chocolate to her at work when she is just about settling down for launch and she least expect it, i hope it would be a surprise , cus i told her that i wont be around doing the val period, so seeing me in her office with her favorite food ,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by nyabinghi(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2008
Give her a long hard Bleep of her life and she will be eternally grateful.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2008
u must know wat she wants if not ask her, ahe is ur gurl
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Pitokwe(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2008
GIVE HER A BIG NO LONG THING tongue tongue [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2008
pitokwe, wat do u mean by that huh?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by ditto: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2008
u can buy her red undies and rose ,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2008
hi all. i am new here,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2008
well hence no one wants to welcome me i guess i should just signout,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by obstead200(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2008
Give her 20 "I luv U" , 15 "kisses", 10 "hugs" 5 "rounds of smooching", And a very good banging that she will remember for 4months. She is bound to be eternally greatful. By the way, I can supply u with all of the above, free of charge. just ask!

But b/4 u start, make sure u take her 4 dinner anywhere,(even if na mamaput) to avoid trouble.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by obstead200(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ queen01,

Abeg no go. U are highly welcome. be my val! cheesy grin I have all it takes to make ur day!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2008
@obstead2oo
grin ur flattering me, and wat is dat u have huh?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
Give her 20 "I love You" , 15 "kisses", 10 "hugs" 5 "rounds of smooching", And a very good banging that she will remember for 4months. She is bound to be eternally greatful. By the way, I can supply u with all of the above, free of charge. just ask!

But b/for you start, make sure u take her 4 dinner anywhere,(even if na mamaput) to avoid trouble.

before he says i love you he must mean it, i love u can just be a slip of a tounge, grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Maleeq(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
@queen01

Don't feel bad no one is replying you. . .yet!

Welcome to NL. . .the land of fun and twists! You'll meet a lot of folks here, you'll love some for theri charm and just want to kick others in the butt for their guts!

In all, NL is a wonderful place to be.

Welcome on board!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dee02(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
oh well wat can i say, i been waiting on dis actually
well i dont see any reason why we should all run helter skelter because of FEB 14th
what is the history of valentine in the first place? and how did we come about making a big meal of it?
do u really have to buy something for her to show her that you love her? NOPE i dont think so,
the old trick of throwing up a fight a day before val's is not even necessary,
@poster-if u want to know whether your woman loves you, dont buy her NADA, see her, send a text message, give her a kiss and tell her u luv her, if she luvs u, she wont moan
do something different as because everyone is buying dis and dat dont mean u have to, most importantly enjoy the day!oh yes u can enjoy it without draining ur bank balance or borrowing from anyone,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by soulstar(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
@poster
bros if u r still finking of wot to buy 4 ur gal , den u r on a loooooooooong thin grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by kufreabasi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hmmm, some people are so disturbed by the thought of what to get their loved ones that the miss the main recipe of the day: LOVE!
Unless your loved one is all materialistic, there are things you could do (without spending much $$$) that would blow them off with love.

Ex.
- Take the rest of the day off from work around 1 - 2pm. Get home and make some HOME COOKED meal if you have been doing that in a while. When she/he gets back from work, greet him/her with a hug and a warm bathe. Refreshed from the bathe, dine with scented candles lit and Marvin Gaye gently serenading the atmosphere.

- If you can afford the extra cash, the other know because you just might blow their dreams of a getting some "bling blings" or . . . You could rent/buy a romantic muvee and sit back at home, together in each others company.

- If you have been together for some years, this would be a nice time for you to sit back and loop through the memories of your couple. If you have videos and/or photo albums, go through them, re-live some "crazy" moments, talk about the future. Make them know you appreciate them for what they are, what they are not and what they'll become in the future.

Infact, there are a thousand+ stuffs one can do to make the day count the most and not just by getting gifts (IMHO)
[color=#000099]
[/color][/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by queen01(f): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
@Maleeq

thanks hun, smiley
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by DaJunta(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2008
Mail her a red rose with a card saying

" What is love? those who dont like it call it responsibility.

Those who play it, call it a game.

Those who dont have it, call it a dream.

Those who understands it, call it destiny.

But as 4 me, I call it YOU!"

I'm incomplete with YOU, my love. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, cool
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by eyebeekay(f): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
saw sumfin similar on Boost (http://boost-xyc..com/) , actually its on y we even bother wiv valentines
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by DaJunta(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
Sorry,

What i meant to type was.

"I'm incomplete without YOU!"
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by earthrealm(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2008
buy her    car, grin cool

[s]neva mind, guess u have fainted 4rm the shock!!![/s]
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Opoki(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
wHAT KIND OF POST IS THIS, WHO KNOWS HER BETTER
We the reader or You the owner, ?
ok, get her a locust beans, grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by denony(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
I have no girl to give or collect from, so wat should i do.

Can any pretty girl be my Val?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by emiemi(f): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2008
Have u been showing her some love before valentine's day?  undecided The whole thing becomes ridiculous when people tend to 'kill' themselves over what they would buy for their beloved for the 'special' day. The real valentine spirit should be diplayed everyday, showing some love everyday especially to your sweetheart. Call her from work, surprise her with lunch in the office etc. smiley

But in the spirit of the day, u can get her some very 'hot' lingeries and let your imaginations run wild. Don't forget the chocolates too, she'd love it. Have a great valentine's day!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Respect Their Bosses More Than Their Husbands? / Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life / Ghanaian Actress Goes Completely Naked In A Movie -watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.