Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (8115 Views)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by saucekid(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
give her HIV
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
give her kobobko grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by tonmandy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
u re asking me.wat has she given to u.pls men lets stat respectin ourselves.it getting too much.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by iykedee: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2008
Get her 2 concrete blocks, 3 concrete nails, 3 pieces of plywood, 4 wraps of paw-paw leaves, the most important thing is giving it to her with love. Don't forget to throw in 2 used lumps of chewing gum. That'll knock her out for sure.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by tipsy289(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2008
Guy i know vals has passed but c'mon who says u should use all ur money to make ur girl happy that day.Look mehn if u cant afford all that next yr,spread it well,maybe three days in Feb,am sure ur girl will be glad.Guys without money,follow this it works man,
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by jidobaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2008
Quote from: Maleeq on February 12, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hmmm, some people are so disturbed by the thought of what to get their loved ones that the miss the main recipe of the day: LOVE!
Unless your loved one is all materialistic, there are things you could do (without spending much $$$) that would blow them off with love.

Ex.
- Take the rest of the day off from work around 1 - 2pm. Get home and make some HOME COOKED meal if you have been doing that in a while. When she/he gets back from work, greet him/her with a hug and a warm bathe. Refreshed from the bathe, dine with scented candles lit and Marvin Gaye gently serenading the atmosphere.

- If you can afford the extra cash, the other know because you just might blow their dreams of a getting some "bling blings" or . . . You could rent/buy a romantic muvee and sit back at home, together in each others company.

- If you have been together for some years, this would be a nice time for you to sit back and loop through the memories of your couple. If you have videos and/or photo albums, go through them, re-live some "crazy" moments, talk about the future. Make them know you appreciate them for what they are, what they are not and what they'll become in the future.

Infact, there are a thousand+ stuffs one can do to make the day count the most and not just by getting gifts (IMHO)

This is the most romantic man on nairaland.

That's what I'm talking about.
A man that knows how to love a real woman.
gold and silver and all are ok,but everyone else does it,nothing special.

Maleeq just described what a real lover would do
To all you single ladies out there,this is the man you should be looking for
na lie, na 'copy--paste', jare.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by eroyapa: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2008
lol, just take her for shopping i bet shes gonna like it.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by ariblaze(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2008
itching powder
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by phemyphemo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
kiss kissssssssss her and Bleep her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo) / Why Do Most Girls Like Muscular Men ??? / I Cum Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.