Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (8112 Views)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by toluxa1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
That guy really has a bad mouth. I wonder what kind of girl allowed Him to sleep with her (Maybe na lie sef). But this is my question. I stay in Niger state and my girl is in Ilorin. What can I send to her. I am thinking of recharge card. Abi wetin you na suggest?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by hilli666(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
Toothbrush and a shaving stick.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by soulamanne(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2008
well it all depends on how close u r now.this my first real val in time so i got my chic a box of nice chocolate and will take her out.thats all.try somtin like that
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by soccerchic(f): 2:02am On Feb 14, 2008
How about you cook for her a nice dinner ( candle light and all), feed it to her and then give her a lap dance grin grin wink
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by baby4u2(f): 3:22am On Feb 14, 2008
so vals day don reach, what did u get her or do?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Echidime(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2008
If you can make her PREGNANT that will be lovely ,as nothing is more valuable and gives more joy than a CHILD
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2008
Echidime:

If you can make her PREGNANT that will be lovely ,as nothing is more valuable and gives more joy than a CHILD

This is the most Hillarious and most horniest, craziest idea i've eva gotten in 16 years grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by cyprianjr(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2008
Ok take my advice if you can :

Buy her a pink Hummer or a pink Range Rover sport and then have a driver deliver any one of the two mentioned rides to her door step with ribbons tied around

, you will receive a phone call in less than 5 secs of the delivery and guess who would be the caller, HER FATHER!!!!!!  yup her father and you wanna know why he's calling huh?   He wants you to come and take his daughters hand in marraige today today and pay the bride price installmentally !!!

He would also beg you to go home with your girlfriends younger sister as jara.

Now thats my kind of idea of a perfect gift for val wink wink, don't hate
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2008
Echidime:

BUt i think i like the idea cool

cyprianjr:

Ok take my advice if you can :

Buy her a pink Hummer or a pink Range Rover sport and then have a driver deliver any one of the two mentioned rides to her door step with ribbons tied around

, you will receive a phone call in less than 5 secs of the delivery and guess who would be the caller, HER FATHER!!!!!!  yup her father and you want to know why he's calling huh?   He wants you to come and take his daughters hand in marraige today today and pay the bride price installmentally !!!

He would also beg you to go home with your girlfriends younger sister as jara.

Now thats my kind of idea of a perfect gift for val wink wink, don't hate

Now this is really Crazy, lmao
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by enkae(f): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
Ahemm! @ Lami4life n aisha2

i forgot to mention, he is his own boss grin grin grin

Make plenty of money too grin

his staff can do without him for one day
and they will be the better for it too,
imagine working for a happy and satisfied boss wink

@soulstar
thanks dearie

@ dremoney

ya mama should have washed your mouth out with soap and water,
get a life bro!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Rhemagirl(f): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
I assume that the person that posted this Topic is a guy and that's why the Topic is "What Do I Give Her For Vals Day?''Anyway, i am a babe and i think the best present u can give her apart from gift is your presence.Some guys in trying to double date will tell their babe they have a meeting or have to be somewhere but meanwhile they are just letting another babe know they are more special.

Happy Vals Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by albridge(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
IF YOU DON'T HAVE IDEAS YOU COULD BE A PART OF A SINGLES GET TOGETHER BEING ORGANIZED FOR SERIOUS MINDED SINGLES. I MEAN THE KIND WHO ARE LOOKING TO GET INTO SERIOUS COMMITED RELATIONSHIPS. HIT AND RUN MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT INVITED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE EVENT VISIT: http://tairestephen.com/singles.php.
AND REGISTER FREE!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by tunaps(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
Pull a joke on her cheesy grin grin by giving her a call or paying her a visit, call it quits, what out 4 her reaction its possible she's already fed up wit u . Men can't think of a better gift tongue, d memory would linger 4 a long time. cry cry
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dee02(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2008
you may want to give her HIV or STD, dat wld be grand,
if you havnt got HIV or STD, get a needle from a crack addict, stab at it, or berra still visit a prosser and bang her unprotected,
goodluck

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by debsade: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
get her something uyou think she likes the most and trip her out.u guys should have some fun
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by DaJunta(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Dee02,

Which wan com be make him give am HIV?

We should stop the circulation of HIV and u are promoting it. shocked

By d way, e be like say u be HIV carrier. undecided
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dee02(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
@da junta
for the records:not an HIV carrier dude and wont be caught out cold!
i said u "MAY WANT TO"
he doesnt have to, everyone is entitled to thier opinion, grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by idupaul: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2008
If u stay in Lagos you could take her to a cinema like silverbird or u give her a missionary treat at SILVERBED. lol
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by saucekid(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
give me a matching pair of bra and panties and see her reaction
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by tommyex(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
Give her a condom and tell her to use it outside ur relatnshp
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by dantolee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2008
angryyou people are all NOT SERIOUS!!! for St. Val's sake, stop being HYPOCRITES!!!! like any of u really mean whatever are behind your so called gifts and intentions, i mean really, a saint got burnt to the stake for all your pathetic sakes, and all u talk about are your stupid undies, imbecilic wastes of money, and outlandish displays of affections you don't really mean, be honest with yourselves and humbly reflect on the reason someone even bothered to defend what you indecisive wastes of DNA are callously perverting, by tomorrow more than half of you will not even remember what ever even motivated you to think of such impudent and arrant nonsense!!!!!!, you perverts!!!!

Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by coolkaboom(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2008
bro,
what's ur beef?
seems some lil girl got ur panties up in a bunch.take a chill pill b4 u hurt urself.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by coolkaboom(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
best gift, as earlier said by some peeps, is to be there. 100% attention and quality time. d best gifts dont necesarilly hav to cost a fortune if it's real luv (maybe its d ijebu man in me talking) grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by sundaydu: 5:42am On Feb 15, 2008
Every buddy ,plz tel me what should i do ,in valentine's day ,he made me feel so embrassin,nd he didnt gave me any gift ,enven no any wishes from his mouth ,he told me he never celebrate valentine's day ,it s so hard for me to understand ,i want to break up with him ,but i feel i love him ,every buddy ,tell me what should i do ,he doesnt love me really? embarassed
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Builder: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2008
What an ignoramus question asked by a challeged-man. If at this stage and age in your life you dont know what to get ur gay partner or your so call babe, maybe its high time u donate ur brain for some medical experiment. Besides, valentines day is an european concept why cant we africans come up with an annual dedications rather swallowing whatever ideas the white man comes up with however senceless.

its the whitemans culture to make the spouces special for 1 day and beat them senceless for the other 364day , i just hope some so called african-european start using their brains , oh, before i forgot, the europeans would be celebrating , beat-ur-mums day, march 21, i wont be surprised if the poster asks what kind of cane he should buy.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Builder: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2008
Gonorrihea isnt a bad idea. oponu rederede
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by omowon: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2008
What a woman appreciates most is his SINCERITY

Promise her that you will always be sincere 2 her and take a walk with her
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Resources(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
Buy Guguru ati epa for her.

Boda yi otie le
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by BTT(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
Take her to a cybercafe. And let her read all these posts all in the trouble of trying to buy something for her on Valentine.

Nairaland is tha place to be.

If u feel me tap your keyboard. . .
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by mekoyo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
So what did you give her at last?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by tonmandy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
nnaa nawaa4u.must u give her smthng.wat has she given u.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by bebe4u(f): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2008
belle

Our Nigerian Men Have Style! / My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time / Why Do Women Respect Their Bosses More Than Their Husbands?