Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (11866 Views)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by totalbaby(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Tell her to give her husband real romance at home and believe me he will stop coming to chat room when he has the real deal at home. Spice things up a bit wink
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by boron10(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol i suspect mynd_44 and sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post like on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

topic.. Tell her to take her hubby to a psychiastrist or any good rehab center

choi! You beat me to this
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Sunymoore(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
addict ur self, so that what goes around comes around
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
OP, he's going to get bored of it with time, just make sure you make breakfast and dinner for him naked... cool

This forum is addictive, to be honest... grin

I hate this forum, but I just can't fvck off the forum smh... sad

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by maingwaest(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
acidosis™:

you don't need help, you need a man
Bua haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaa
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by jabanz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
dat reminds me sef ave bin dodging dat forum
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ikekings(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol i suspect mynd_44 and sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post like on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

Lol... It seems like that “mynd” guy gets an alert on every new post on the romance section... grin grin grin...

8 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Blueboy0402: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Op I do understand how you feel but the truth is Nairaland is very adictive. Once you are hooked its quite difficult to pull out even when mod ban someone. I dont know what Seun did or where he went to cook up this "juju" called Nairaland. Even non Nigerians eg Ghanians, Americans, South Africans, British etc are adicted to this site and are therefore under Seun's spell. Pls I cant help you because I'm under Seun's spell as well. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by controlseven: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
She should join Islam for Muslems section and stay glued. Loads of inspiration i tell ya.....
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by boron10(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol... It seems like that “mynd” guy gets an alert on every new post on the romance section... grin grin grin...

loooooooolz, bros i suspect too o going by the way he updates every second. He should be a MOD soon so he can make good use of the time he spends on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ashaju33: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Una be fool: Loool. It is recommended that she herself gets addicted to it as well... Nairaland is a website that everyone would wish getting addicted to... smiley
honestly speaking..i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dnt womanize, am not addicted to all sort of common things..but guess what? am addicted to nairaland die
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ashaju33: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by RedLight1: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.

grin grin grin grin choi, good idea... but if he opens another account nko?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Pakavy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
G.star:
She should beg onila..
If onila don't bi.itch on him, no one else will. :p :p
make una giv onila a break nah,haba na she b d tonto dikeh of NL?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by papadenzel(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.

Una no go kee pesin 4 nairaland o! cheesy grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Who is d op's husband??

KAI!! Never knew so much ppl had a crush on Mynd and sexkillz oh, Romance section's most wanted grin It's not easy to be among Most Wanted bachelors of NL!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ikekings(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10:

loooooooolz, bros i suspect too o going by the way he updates every second. He should be a MOD soon so he can make good use of the time he spends on nairaland
Lol... True talk... grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Lizzyvonne: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Y hvnt mynd nd sexkillz comment on dis post

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Lizzyvonne: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Y hvnt mynd nd sexkillz comment on dis post.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^they hv better things to do grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Sijo01(f): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: Let her join NL and start commenting as well.

DANILSA: SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.

jisusssss, laff haf teyrin my belle o
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by NEROSKY(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol i suspect mynd_44 or sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

topic.. Tell her to take her hubby to a psychiastrist or any good rehab center
sexkillz na bascard, if i catch am eh

Buh myd n sexkillz don dey use anoda account oh..i dey suspect Una be fool, dat guy na anoda bascard!

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^they hv better things to do grin
They signed in as guests grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz: Who is d op's husband??

KAI!! Never knew so much ppl had a crush on Mynd and sexkillz oh, Romance section's most wanted grin It's not easy to be among Most Wanted bachelors of NL!
No be me o. Re-read pls.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
nikkyshyne:
They signed in as guests grin grin
Lol, nah! They just haven't seen it yet grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by boron10(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^they hv better things to do grin

i don't think so, i believe they're busy chaiking the chicks in derailers paradise.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10:

i don't think so, i believe they're busy chaiking the chicks in derailers paradise.
They don't have to chyke, ladies flock around them. They are NairaLand's most wanted bachelors grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by OCTAVO: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10:

Lolzzzz
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
OCTAVO:
No be me o. Re-read pls.
Lol, I see.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
NEROSKY:
sexkillz na bascard, if i catch am eh

Buh myd n sexkillz don dey use anoda account oh..i dey suspect Una be fool, dat guy na anoda bascard!
grin grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by boron10(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
They don't have to chyke, ladies flock around them. They are NairaLand's most wanted bachelors grin

huh Are you serious? Don't tell me you're among the ladies that flock around them
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10:

huh Are you serious? Don't tell me you're among the ladies that flock around them
What if I am?? They are intelligent men, absolutely no reason not to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.