Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (11867 Views)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by fairygeh(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
you this geh . you no dey sleep. everytime sho sho sho everywhere angry
mosquito dnt even bring ur wahala here tonight o,abeg i wan sleep now sef.dnt disturb me,na spray i go use finish u angry

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by deolumike(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
What if I am?? They are intelligent men, absolutely no reason not to
. For real! shocked my name is mynd_44 cool
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Redmosquito(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: mosquito dnt even bring ur wahala here tonight o,abeg i wan sleep now sef.dnt disturb me,na spray i go use finish u angry
hehehehehe!!!! looks left and right
Feraz no dey here ooooo!!!
Looks like its just me and you
Muhehehehehehe!!!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Thanks Oahray!!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
deolumike: . For real! shocked my name is mynd_44 cool
Yes, I'm mynd_44. I'm also deolumike grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by 1313(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
cyril83: He's only wasting his time and about to crash his marriage coz most of Nlander gurls are amoeba wen it comes to shape,termites and most r divorcee
are u speaking from experience? Abi you don sample all of them? Used your mouth well.Reason before you speak.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Odunnu: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah logicboy must see this!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by deolumike(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shollypopz:
Yes, I'm mynd_44. I'm also deolumike grin
. grin. But really, can I buy you a drink sometime.. cool
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
deolumike: . grin. But really, can I buy you a drink sometime.. cool
Sure

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Joeblis(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Isokay i just settled the matter with my wife..you guys can now go back to ur cage.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva: Nairaland is like HIV/Aids cos once you contract it there's no cure.

Seconded
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
omotola1: Tell her to beg Seun to release her husband, or better still Seun should help her ban him.

Or better still Seun should replace him.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Christine01(f): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Joeblis: Isokay i just settled the matter with my wife..you guys can now go back to ur cage.

‎​‎​☀◦°˚Ŷeah˚°◦☀!!!. Thanks everyone. The issue has now been settled.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2012
yoged: . Of course she's cute and awesome. Categorise her among the likes of taiye taiwo face.
Thunder fire u o! grin grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Oahray: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2012
anitank:
lol please don't. Are u sure u're not the married guy this thread has been on about? grin
Yes its me cheesy. But come to think of it, she only mentioned nairaland. Whereas I don trace you go facebook since. Na shollypopz remain.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Donlouise(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Una no go Kill pesin 4 NL chai!!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Ticklishmummy(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Singing ''My facebook NL love waiting for your comment on the threads,nibo lo lo,igbawo lo n pa da bo...''
You fit just use this ur story act another nollywood blockbuster like Nairaland love,the return of the Nairaland lover,Nairaland re-loaded,Nairaland Nights,Nairaland,me(insert name) and hubby(Insert hubby's name)

If you need more titles,contact me ok and if not,let me know how it goes with the Alaba marketers.

You better make urself ACTIVE for here,so no 'action will pass you by.Sing along with me as I end this comment ''pass me not o gentle saviour......''

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Raxxye(m): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

But the guy dey lie? grin grin
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Sike(m): 3:28am On Nov 22, 2012
freecocoa: Let her join NL and start commenting as well.
SHIKENA!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by pedrojustice: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Nairaland is our own tweeter... Maybe the wife should test and see
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ziondaughter: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Leave him alone n b d praying woman. U will just get urself worked up 4 nothing cos men are so stubborn n strong headed. Wen he don c strong tin he will surely come running to u. Trust me. No b men?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dubem3(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2012
Una be fool: Loool. It is recommended that she herself gets addicted to it as well... Nairaland is a website that everyone would wish getting addicted to... smiley

shey na im make una be fool?
addiction of any kind is bad.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dubem3(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2012
omotola1: Tell her to beg Seun to release her husband, or better still Seun should help her ban him.

are you implying that seun is a husband snatcher?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dubem3(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.

am laughing so hard my rib aches
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol i suspect mynd_44 or sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

topic.. Tell her to take her hubby to a psychiastrist or any good rehab center
Me likey ........ You are not alone ....... 100000 likes
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by omotola1(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2012
dubem3:

are you implying that seun is a husband snatcher?
Yeah... He should even be sued!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by hardbody: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2012
afam4eva: Nairaland is like HIV/Aids cos once you contract it there's no cure.

I respectfully disagree. Since mukina2 banned me for no reason and after serving out my ban, it has become obvious that we mostly indulge Seun and his harem. There is surely better life outside NL
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by yoged(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
. Ahhhhhh, ki lo de. Thunder. Kee sele now. Back to sender. @topic. Maybe you should sit down , talk to him and let him know your opinion.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by buchai: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2012
This is exactly opposite of wat am facing rite now. Afta introducing someone special to d nl d person dwell mainly on romance section and said dat is d area of ' interest. Wen u try to bring on other interesting topic 4rm other section it wil be as if ur talking to ursf. May God help us.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by buchai: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2012
This is exactly opposite of wat am facing rite now. Afta introducing someone special to d nl d person dwell mainly on romance section and said dat is d area of ' interest. Wen u try to bring on other interesting topic 4rm other section it wil be as if ur talking to ursf. May God forgive n help us.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Where is romance section located? Who is seun? Who is mynd? Who is sexkillz?

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dubem3(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2012
omotola1:
Yeah... He should even be sued!

na wa oh
that guy is just a business man
he dint ask anybody to get addicted
besides,dosen't he make us all happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.