Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? (10483 Views)

Do Nigerians Go On Honeymoon? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / I Am On Honeymoon In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by newcreatio(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
So where should they go? A friend's house in Abuja, use one of the 3 bedroom flat's room se? With ceiling fan or AC or whatever. Your girl won't be proud of you and you should be ashamed.
Or the village? On a mat, or bed on the floor? Ok,maybe your village is a city, in a single room that you rented? or a self contain that you rented purposely for the honeymoon? You should also be ashamed and your girl will too.
Wake up now, hotel is the standard anywhere in the world. If you like go to Bahamas, it is hotel. Even if it is ensuite or presidential suite or Battlestar Galactical Emperor Suite, someone somewhere has boned some ass on that bed before. If you like go to the Beach in Miami, someone has boned some ass there too before, so what is the argument?
I can only feel your disgust maybe you are going through some financial or moral trauma, or your mind is just waking up to some hard realities due to a red light district you have been to very lately, or perhaps a really annoying hotel to you and to make matters worse you saw a couple living within their budget and means in that hotel that is annoying you.
Whatever is your problem with honeymoons and hotels, that is the least place you can have your honeymoon, and believe me there are swimming pools there, nice cuisines, your girl doesn't have to cook because after that experience your demands are gonna be like slave trade on her, so please let her enjoy it jare....I dey go sleep abeg.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
collinsola: Watin concern Agbero concern Overload?who tel u say the bed for house them never defile erm.huh :-
i tire o
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by cold(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
@op,humans don't mate only animals do. Humans engage in se xual intercourse. Why is that so hard for you to say? Abi that one na sin too?As per the other issue you raised..hmm,na wa o!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by here: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Not bad if you want to relax at your home b4 taking off to where you hope to be at least few days and away from everyone.
But I think you have no idea what a good hotel looks like and mostly ones good for vacation or h-moon.
I also think that you assume the baby must be concieved that first meeting.Why do I get the feel you are a vir-gin?
Have you been to a good labor ward in a big hosp?Notice I didnt ask did u enter the delivery(stage 1 or 2). You'll understand there is so much that happens when a life is coming into this world;about concieving at a wrong place,how do you know the curses on the land you/landlord built on?
The real world exists and I suggest you get a compass,learn to use it, and start to make a boat bcz I think you're lost

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2012
grin
FortuneTeller: Do you really believe this or is it that you are being cheap? You should be taking your bride on a proper honeymoon, the least you can do is take her to a nice hotel.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2012
grin ;DNairaland will kill me
trolling:
how can a groom's parent watch her daughter intercouse with her groom, common na, when its all said and done, the bride gives the sheet to her parents just in case the groom liars in the future that he didnt meet their daughter as a virgin, use some sense
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by vivianc(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Whenever I imagine my honeymoon.... I see my man and I relaxing in our tastefully furnished home (depending on what we can afford) with plenty of things to cook, movies, beautiful songs, etc. Go out and have some fun, come back and "do it" anywhere doable tongue ...... But if he insists on going to some 10 star hotel? I'd have my bags packed asap provided the hotel has a kitchen cos Vivian doesn't joke with what she eats.

As for the "hotel room's bed is filthy?" Who needs the bed anyway when we've got our car? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by mrscolite(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2012
OMG! What d hell goes on in some people's mind?? @OP pls crawl back into ur cave& spare us ur bbullshitt! And to think some lady would think she's lucky to get married to you. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by mrscolite(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2012
here: Not bad if you want to relax at your home b4 taking off to where you hope to be at least few days and away from everyone.
But I think you have no idea what a good hotel looks like and mostly ones good for vacation or h-moon.
I also think that you assume the baby must be concieved that first meeting.Why do I get the feel you are a vir-gin?
Have you been to a good labor ward in a big hosp?Notice I didnt ask did u enter the delivery(stage 1 or 2). You'll understand there is so much that happens when a life is coming into this world;about concieving at a wrong place,how do you know the curses on the land you/landlord built on?
The real world exists and I suggest you get a compass,learn to use it, and start to make a boat bcz I think you're lost

1million likes!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by naijathings(m): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2012
You can spend ur own honey moon in the mountain of fire. when it gets too hot, don't forget to use faith and mustard seed.
*pulls out a rusted knife and cuts the thread and stabs the OP 50 times in each hand so he dont type rubbish anymore*
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2012
They can spend their honeymoon wherever................. If hotel is what they can afford, so be it.......

It makes no sense when people go out their means just for moments that can always be repeated later on.... If its Sheraton hotel 2day, it could be the Bahamas 2morow.

Loving your spouse is all that really matters... wink wink wink wink
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by dBard: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Truckpusher: Is somebody actually writing this poo in this 21st century

Its even more annoying dis crap made front page angry angry
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:17am On Nov 26, 2012
ritochi: Feel it is ok if u consumate d marriage on your matrimonial bed first, then u can go anywhere to hv nice times togther. cool
thank u jare!, that's simply my message n all i cud reciv were bashings ,if couples cud just know d meaning of sexx especially one intended to produce d family first born,the best place to do that is in the matrimonial home.
who knows the kind of spirits that dwell in most of this hotels where difft things happen...

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2012
i think many couples are just avoiding disturbances while consumating their unions.
that being said,if am living in my own built house or rented flat,i would prefer our first meeting to take place there.
the practice has being a constant norm in our present world,n that's why i think most ppl disagree with d OP, somehow he's stil making some sense.
a man just got wedded bside me n he's havin his h.moon in his built house.
so i think d first meeting shouldn't b done outside d matrimonial home

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Hipocrites!
You look at the bed you sleep with your wife on. How do you know the attrocities that had been committed in that flat you rented as a whole?Or the things that must have happened in that compound, the street, area, town,state and the country.

Woe to you blind people of this world, You Hipocrites! You worry about how a hotel bed will make your child turn out, but will not mind leaving your child in a Sham of a creche and neither will you mind leaving your child and go hussling. Seeing your child only during the weekends. And latter blame the bed where he was consumated. When the child becomes a slowpoke.

Woe to you blind people of this age. You hipocrites! You want to follow the traditions of other people by travelling to nice places for honey moon and you complain about the persons that must have used the bed. How many of you can travel and carry your houses or beds to Dubai,Rome, Paris or Obudu?!

Infact let me stop before .......

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2012
Pyguru, i believe the reason(s) for banning ppl shu also be stated
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2012
waoh! difft criticisms,some bliv am cheap,to some am living in d stone ages, as Djoeprince said,this has bcome a norm in dis our civilised world,so many pple bliv it's normal.
lot of wrong things happen in dis world that are wrong but cos many ppl do them,we consider them normal.
i can lodge in an hotel wt my spouse but not our first meeting which cud lead to d conception of our first born,we wud rather not be intimate
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2012
I understand where the OP is heading and he is making some sense but to me i believe that what you don't know dont kill you. So what ever they used the BED for doesn't matter as you don't know and not knowing is better.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by pappilo(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2012
Do people really think like this? SMMofoH!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by pappilo(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
waoh! difft criticisms,some bliv am cheap,to some am living in d stone ages, as Djoeprince said,this has bcome a norm in dis our civilised world,so many pple bliv it's normal.
lot of wrong things happen in dis world that are wrong but cos many ppl do them,we consider them normal.
i can lodge in an hotel wt my spouse but not our first meeting which cud lead to d conception of our first born,we wud rather not be intimate

Sorry sir but you are extremely dumb. How old are you? I swear this only made front page so you can be ridiculed. I mean WTF!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2012
gboss4sure: I understand where the OP is heading and he is making some sense but to me i believe that what you don't know dont kill you. So what ever they used the BED for doesn't matter as you don't know and not knowing is better.
buh ignorance is not an excuse for swallowing acids
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Ayodhejjy(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2012
ballabriggs: See the kind rubbish wey dey give my people headache O.

When Jona dey dey chop N5 trillion in two years you dey find who sleep for hotel for honeymoon.

Go inside the hotel with them make your eye blind. Yeye dey smell
insead of u to just pass by if u dnt hav sometin good to say.
He is only askin for ur view and nt an insultive words.
Bewarn of Boko!!!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2012
I picture my honeymoon in some exotic place, far far away from home and every visitor who have no idea what privacy means.
Take me to the Caribbeans and I'd gladly ditch the hotel bed n make out on the beach a zillion times over grin

if we can't afford to splurge on it, then i wouldn't mind being anywhere else he wants, so long we're happy together n i still maintain without intruders.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by vivianc(f): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: I picture my honeymoon in some exotic place, far far away from home and every visitor who have no idea what privacy means.
Take me to the Caribbeans and I'd gladly ditch the hotel bed n make out on the beach a zillion times over grin

if we can't afford to splurge on it, then i wouldn't mind being anywhere else he wants, so long we're happy together n i still maintain without intruders.

grin grin my dear I tire o, must we do it on the bed?
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by tayoccu(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Ayodhejjy:
insead of u to just pass by if u dnt hav sometin good to say.
He is only askin for ur view and nt an insultive words.
Bewarn of Boko!!!

Bros creating this thread was like walking around with a "yab me" sign on your back.
I know you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions, but this thread sucks. To be sincere the first thing that came to my mind was "is he st[b]up[/b]id or something?" (In my hangaroo voice)
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Dsmart22(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Many of you people criticizing this post have no idea about the issue of having sex with your wife in a hotel room where criminals, rapist, BH, 419, demos had used before you.... Then, what essence do we respect MATRIMONIAL bed? Do you prefer public bed than your own comfortable water bed? How many of you went for honey moon in a hotel Always think first before you say a word!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by tayoccu(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Dsmart22: Many of you people criticizing this post have no idea about the issue of having sex with your wife in a hotel room where criminals, rapist, BH, 419, demos had used before you.... Then, what essence do we respect MATRIMONIAL bed? Do you prefer public bed than your own comfortable water bed? How many of you went for honey moon in a hotel Always think first before you say a word!

Do you know the evil that had been perpetrated in the flat you live in? Abeg where did all these d*lts crawl out from?
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by qualified(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2012
trolling: hotel beds are defiled and the people who sleep on it become filthy too, i dont care if its a seven star hotel,is a filthy place

seriously, how old are u? If u have to go on an official assignment to another town, biz trip to another country, training etc, where will u stay? On a tree in d park, i guess
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by tayoccu(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2012
I wonder...
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2012
Cheap men lmao
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: I picture my honeymoon in some exotic place, far far away from home and every visitor who have no idea what privacy means.
Take me to the Caribbeans and I'd gladly ditch the hotel bed n make out on the beach a zillion times over.
if we can't afford to splurge on it, then i wouldn't mind being anywea else he wants,so lng we're api together n i stil maintain wi'out intruders.
yes,dts gud,its beta in virgin places,even unusual places that are not defiled
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by qualified(f): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

haba Mister, wht makes u so sure u will conceive on d 1st intimacy u have as married couple? U be God? Or d only essence of marriage is to have children? That bed, room, flat, house, landlord, do u know d evil that has happened b4 then?

Honeymoon is to get away frm people n have some undisturbed fun.

@ op, So if u can afford d Bahamas, u need to go home, make sure u conceive (so u wont ve to do that on their hotel bed) then travel, abi?

Soon u will tell me sleepin in a hotel is filty. So when u travel, sleep under d bridge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] / Choii!! See How This Girl Got Her T0t0 Leaked Online / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.