Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? (10484 Views)

Do Nigerians Go On Honeymoon? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / I Am On Honeymoon In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2012
qualified:

seriously, how old are u? If u have to go on an official assignment to another town, biz trip to another country, training etc, where will u stay? On a tree in d park, i guess
am not saying lodging in hotels is bad,but taking your newly wedded wife there for first meet. i can take my wife to lodge in hotel later during d marriage,but we'll nt be intimate.
i only have case against general hotel environment n bed for FIRST couple inter'course
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: "do it" anywhere doable.
Who needs the bed anyway when we've got our car?.
i tell you,inside a car is better than the 'gaddem' hotels rooms and beds.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Whenever I imagine my honeymoon.... I see my man and I relaxing in our tastefully furnished home (depending on what we can afford) with plenty of things to cook, movies, beautiful songs, etc. Go out and have some fun, come back and "do it" anywhere doable tongue ...... But if he insists on going to some 10 star hotel? I'd have my bags packed asap provided the hotel has a kitchen cos Vivian doesn't joke with what she eats.

As for the "hotel room's bed is filthy?" Who needs the bed anyway when we've got our car? tongue
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by texazzpete(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
It is normal for most newly wedded couples to 'do things' after the usual ceremonies,but over the years i've noticed that couples usually spend their honeymoon in hotels and other places different from were their children would be raised.

Hotels are known to receive diverse visitors and using the same bed for various acts. Now,is it proper to mate and possibly get your wife pregnant or for your first child to be born in an hotel?

Personally,i find it improper,many first born are believed to be having one problem or the other,who knows where such could come from.

Your take?

[size=20pt]DAFUQ DID I JUST READ?!![/size]
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by UjSizzle(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

yes,dts gud,its beta in virgin places,even unusual places that are not defiled

funny dude. There are no virgin places on this earth
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by UjSizzle(f): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

Personally,i find it improper,many first born are believed to be having one problem or the other,who knows where such could come from.

Your take?

I'm hoping i didn't read this right, pls allow me laugh bwahahahahahahaha.
Are u saying behavioural traits can be passed from used linens to unborn children?? Damn scientists would love to test this hahahahaha
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Definitely nothing bad wt dat,its kul in dat u avoid unecessry distractns after wedding cos its a common thing dt relatns will camp in ur place in d spirt of d ceremony....lodging @a hotel or even travelling out of da country remains my best choice n treat
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

I'm hoping i didn't read this right, pls allow me laugh bwahahahahahahaha.
Are u saying behavioural traits can be passed from used linens to unborn children?? Damn scientists would love to test this hahahahaha
d prob is that we're too carnal for spiritual things.
ok,wat if i told u that pre-marital se`x is spiritually dangerous?
d fact dt nothing is happenin physically does nt make it safe,only d fearful n luvd ones are shown things n saved...
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

d prob is that we're too carnal for spiritual things.
ok,wat if i told u that pre-marital se`x is spiritually dangerous?
d fact dt nothing is happenin physically does nt make it safe,only d fearful n luvd ones are shown things n saved...

ahhh now it's a question of the spiritual. Do you go about living ur life in fear that the next place u enter may have been defiled by evil? How often do u perform ritual purifications then? Lol who's to say ur house(that has been lived in by someone else) doesn't have traces of negative energy (going by ur point)? Or that the land u erect ur building on hasn't been used in the past as a shrine? Do u get my drift now?
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
d summary of the controversial topic is summed up in dis analogy, u want to start building your house in lagos,you now go to abuja to lay your foundation on other people's land then come back to lagos to continue building on it.
a stronger footing is established when u cast concrete in situ
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Tobiustobius: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
It is normal for most newly wedded couples to 'do things' after the usual ceremonies,but over the years i've noticed that couples usually spend their honeymoon in hotels and other places different from were their children would be raised.

Hotels are known to receive diverse visitors and using the same bed for various acts. Now,is it proper to mate and possibly get your wife pregnant or for your first child to be born in an hotel?

Your take?

'Many first born are believed to be having one problem or the other'? Say what? M0r0n.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by UjSizzle(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Obviously OP doesn't grab the whole idea of honeymooning. It isn't necessarily for making babies; it's simply supposed to be a period of vacation....time for them to spend 'alone'. There's the possibility of intimacy without the plan of conception by the way, so i don't get where all these talk of home building blah is coming from. But then even if a couple decides to conceive in a hotel room, car, beach hell wherever, i doubt they tell the child where the deed was done n don't believe it affects the baby in anyway. Now get rid of ur paranoia and go have a lil fun.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
@uj_sizzle,
of course we al do regular purificatn 4 re-invigorated spiritual energy to carry on,d world discharges us,dts y we go to worship centres often to get recharged. i bliv more in d spiritual dn d physical cos d physical decivs.
so any strange place i enter is 1st sanctified.
d devil is roarin like lion seekin whom to devour, d Bible even tells us to redeem each day cos d evils of each day is enuf for it.
a non spiritual man is a living dead
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
@uj
i do understand d concept of honeymoon. personally i can take my newly wedded wife to hotel but nothin like sxual intercou'rse wil occur(based on agrmnt). i wud rather go back home to consumate d union,not on top on some strange n defiled bed
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by P4VS20: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
@uj
i do understand d concept of honeymoon. personally i can take my newly wedded wife to hotel but nothin like sxual intercou'rse wil occur(based on agrmnt). i wud rather go back home to consumate d union,not on top on some strange n defiled bed

and what makes you think, that place you call home, that land hasnt been defiled?, sides what has the location seriously got to do with the nature of your child. the only thing that affects the nature of your child is the nature of you n your wife which is en-grafted in his/her DNA. stop been spiritually off.

mind you, you have sat on defiled couches, beds, chairs, you have eaten on defiled tables, had your bath in defiled bathrooms, swam in defiled swimming pools,etc so snap out of this spiritual allergies you think you have.

except if you wanna tell me say, so the hotel room has some lingering spirits who are waiting for you and sexual intercourse is the only way they can come in. mind u, when u have intercourse with your partner, all the spirits in her life, good n bad, you share also, and she shares yours, so that spirit u think you are running away from, is still with you. better fast n pray n cast em suckers out. lol.

first child having problem has nothing to do with where the parents did it.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
for d first time n for two consecutive times in a day,i've bn banned two times for an offence i know not in particular,i think d reason for banning must b clearly spelt out,if not i"ll only bliv u just find joy in banning based on your discretion n personal views.
help me to talk to Pyguru o, he can take his newly wedded wife to hotel o
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Dsmart22(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
qualified:

seriously, how old are u? If u have to go on an official assignment to another town, biz trip to another country, training etc, where will u stay? On a tree in d park, i guess
. We are discussing an issue that has to do with family matters, newly married couple "run away from home to a hotel room, bed and bathroom..... Think about it because its not a most do thing but a choice of mind.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by qualified(f): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
@op, and others with like-mind. So all d 1st born that had problems were conceived in hotels? This idea that 1st born usually have problem has been there even before honeymoon in hotels started, so where were they conceived?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] / Choii!! See How This Girl Got Her T0t0 Leaked Online / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.