Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry (8377 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by yme1(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
@faakay
chin chon chan chin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2009

@faakay
chin chon chan chin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! na Faakay Ski Ban Lee Fighting Jackie Chan!!  grin YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
Their choice. . iznt it?! undecided tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
Moyola:

Their choice. . iznt it?! undecided tongue
grin grin grin You know why innit? Too much laziness worries girls here.

For me. . . . . tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

grin grin grin You know why innit? Too much laziness worries girls here.

For me. . . . . tongue

D lykz of '9ja gyalz' yu lot cum across sef. . . undecided tongue

Nywyzz, look v.well n yu'll find dem hardwrkin. . . kind of '9ja gyalz' tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2009
Moyola:

D lykz of '9ja gyalz' yu lot cum across sef. . . undecided tongue

Nywyzz, look v.well n yu'll find dem hardwrkin. . . kind of '9ja gyalz' tongue
Hardworking ones abroad? undecided tongue

I am not even looking again sef. tongue I have looked and searched more than enough. tongue

How u dey though?
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

Hardworking ones abroad? undecided tongue

I am not even looking again sef. tongue I have looked and searched more than enough. tongue

How u dey though?

'kuz yes! there're a numba of gud, hardwrkin 9ja gyalz. . . 'we' ain dhat bAAd! cheesy
ahn ahn! juz dhat d bad eggz seem to surface errwhr most of yall find dem. tongue

Nuhooz, m guud! fanx 4 askin. Urself? wink
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
Am good too. Such a lovely weather it is today. cheesy

So tell me, where can the hardworking good ones be found huh?? tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

Am good too. Such a lovely weather it is today. cheesy

Yu tellin me! enjoy while it lastz. . . cheesy

Pataki:

So tell me, where can the hardworking good ones be found huh?? tongue

Me no know o! Peckham nko? grin
keep lookin shaa yu neva can tel. . . cheesy tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Hauwa1: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmmmm cool

there is nothing wrong to be a bachelor for life undecided cool
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

hmmmm cool

. . . undecided
nywyz cool
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
Moyola:

Yu tellin me! enjoy while it lastz. . . cheesy

Me no know o! Peckham nko? grin
keep lookin shaa yu neva can tel. . . cheesy tongue
Peckham?? I have only been to that side once. Are you a Peckham babe? cheesy

*Hauwa*:

hmmmm cool

Hauwa, you have come again oh! If I start my own ''hmmmmmm'' you would be complaining.

Are you prepared to be a spinster for life? undecided cool
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Hauwa1: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmmmmm cool
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by bluespice(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmmmm

moyo peckham?
yeah sure wink
pataki ya 'erd? grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

Peckham?? I have only been to that side once. Are you a Peckham babe? cheesy

Naa ain! cool

Whatz wrong wiv Peckham anywey? cheesy

bluespice:

hmmmm

moyo peckham?
yeah sure wink
pataki ya 'erd? grin

Yels! abi. . . i no talk well?! grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by bluespice(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
u talk true jare wink
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by systems: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
There is no place like NJ. NJ babes in NJ are the best.
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
systems:

There is no place like NJ. NJ babes in NJ are the best.

Absolute rubbish grin
Have u visited Essex before? tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by surface(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ SYSTEM,ORI bleeper SIBE FOR DAT shocked
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Absolute rubbish grin
What is in Essex oh? shocked

*Hauwa*:

hmmmmm  cool
The game has begun! I will hot on your heels from henceforth. tongue cool

Moyola:

Naa ain! cool

Whatz wrong wiv Peckham anywey? cheesy
Naa ain! Whereabout in Peckham are ya? tongue

bluespice:

u talk true jare wink

Which are you? A Diaspora chic or Naija babe?
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by bluespice(f): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
pataki im very diasporean tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by whitelexi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

What is in Essex oh? shocked

You know, i always thought u were in the UK. . . But if u've not heard of Essex babes, then u r forgiven cheesy
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Lax75(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
Personally. I wouldn't go to Naija and marry under the "assumptions" that I will find a "good girl." It amazes me when guys do this. How do you possibly get to know a woman when you don't spend that much time with her and she is across the ocean. I would rather deal witht he devil I know (the ones over here) than the one I don't.

From what I hear and see, the ones in Naija are VERY ruthless.
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by whitelexi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lax75:

Personally. I wouldn't go to Naija and marry under the "assumptions" that I will find a "good girl." It amazes me when guys do this. How do you possibly get to know a woman when you don't spend that much time with her and she is across the ocean. I would rather deal witht he devil I know (the ones over here) than the one I don't.

You should visit home more often, dont believe in all u hear or see on tv tongue
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by systems: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Absolute rubbish grin

Were you refering to NJ or NJ babes?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by opsydudu(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
@post

because the naija girls have been westernized with oyinbo culture so they are white girls in black skin and that is unacceptable.
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by AmakaOne(f): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lax75:

Personally. I wouldn't go to Naija and marry under the "assumptions" that I will find a "good girl." It amazes me when guys do this. How do you possibly get to know a woman when you don't spend that much time with her and she is across the ocean. I would rather deal with the devil I know (the ones over here) than the one I don't.

Touche. xcept the bolded part.

Na when we don turn to devil abeg?
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Lax75(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Sister AmakaOne

My sister, no vex ooo. Didnt mean it that way, its just the old saying. But what I mean na say make these brothers no assume say going to naija to go find wife na sure banker to get an angel.

One of my friends even told me that she knows a few marriages that have scattered the moment the naija couple moves from diaspora back to naija because there are a bunch of home wreckers there. Not saying that these men are not at fault, just goes to show you the "expense" of assuming you are guaranteed to find a good girl in naija.
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by AmakaOne(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lax75:

@Sister AmakaOne

My sister, no vex ooo. Didnt mean it that way, its just the old saying. But what I mean na say make these brothers no assume say going to naija to go find wife na sure banker to get an angel.

One of my friends even told me that she knows a few marriages that have scattered the moment the naija couple moves from diaspora back to naija because there are a bunch of home wreckers there. Not saying that these men are not at fault, just goes to show you the "expense" of assuming you are guaranteed to find a good girl in naija.

I can attest to that.

When my bro moved back to Naija with his family ehn,  you should have seen the girls flocking to his surgery under all pretexts.

In a small town like Owerri who will not know that Dr. so ad so is a married man?
but did they care?

Ahn ahn,

Naija based girls are not all good and not all bad.

Neither are girls in the Diaspora.
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by hazzzel: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmm i personally believe its a bit risky but good Luck grin
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Moyola(f): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Pataki:

Naa ain! Whereabout in Peckham are ya? tongue

I dont reside in Peckham! cool
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry by Pataki: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
whitelexi:

You know, i always thought u were in the UK. . .  But if u've not heard of Essex babes, then u r forgiven cheesy
I am a man of many places. Basically across Europe. But at the moment, I am in Essex. Or why would you think the word 'Essex' aroused my attention? grin

bluespice:

pataki im very diasporean tongue
Are you hardworking? Both internally and externally? tongue Which 'diasporean' region are you? tongue

Moyola:

I dont reside in Peckham! cool
But it is Peckham side innit? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.