Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833598 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Adsumo(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Please Nairalanders!

I need a website where I can download Nigerian christian ministrations (audio) for free.

Most preferably ministries from pst Oyedepo (winner's) and pst Sam Adeniyi (daystar)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
"Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not, as so many, peddling the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as from God, we speak in the sight of God in Christ."
(2 Cor. 2: 14-17 NKJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
20 Bible Verses about reconciliation with God

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Reconciliation-With-God
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:18

Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:19

Namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:20

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:21

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Colossians 1:19-20

For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Colossians 1:21-22

And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:10

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:11

And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 3:25

whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hebrews 2:17

He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Isaiah 53:5

He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him And by His scourging we are healed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
1 John 4:10

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:8

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:6

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ephesians 2:13

now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:1

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gullah: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romans 5:2

through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GtDigital(m): 5:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Good Morning Beloved!

You are specially invited to fellowship with us every Thursday @ DYNAMIC CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP

Time: 6PM
Venue: Ejenavi Clever Academy, opposite last transformer, back of crush rock, Baby Village/G.R., Mpape, Abuja.

For Prayer, Counseling and Enquiries, call: 07064568635.
Email address: pastoritodjeogodstime@gmail.com

Come and experience the Dynamic Power of God in Jesus name!

#Dynamicchristianfellowship
#Ambitodjeokiemutegodstime

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Olarewajub: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Do You Need a Christian SEO Writer for Your Faith Blog?

Hi, I am a Christian writer with expertise in SEO and copywriting. I can deliver unique content for your Faith blog. Well researched articles that will rank on Google first page.

My articles come with bible translation, prayer points and irresistible call to action.

You can check out some of my work using the link below.

Requirements for Divine Settlement - https://obodiary.com/requirements-and-hindrances-for-divine-settlement/

Sometimes Giving Up is the Best Option - https://obodiary.com/sometimes-giving-up-is-the-best-option/

Click on the link in my signature to see other articles.

Send me a PM or visit https://obodiary.com/work-with-me/

I look forward to working with you.
Stay blessed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Thu, September 10, 2020
Topic: Esau Generation ✝️

The Spirit's Word: As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Romans 9:13 KJV

The opening Scripture may seem unfair to the lay person. It may try to suggest that God is unfair or unjust. But we know that our God is just, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. Romans 9:14. Apostle Paul expounded on the election of God. God is omniscient. knowing the end of a thing before the beginning. Isaiah 46:10. For instance, Judas made the decision to betray Jesus, even as it was foretold. It was His cooperation with the adversary that led to his own demise and perdition. Why did God hate Esau? We know that Esau, as an individual, was loved by Isaac, but Rebecca loved Jacob. Esau was a hunter, and his father enjoyed the game he brought from the field. Genesis 25. Ordinarily, Esau was just a son that pleased his earthly father. However, he fell short before his Spiritual Father, God. The writer to the Hebrews said: Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. Hebrews 12:16‭-‬17. Esau's sin was a lack of spirituality. He had no respect for spiritual things. He was only responsive to the carnal nature, which is idolatry.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6. No carnal person can please God. Esau sold his birth right for food. This same food the adversary used in the temptation series of Jesus. It is a terrible thing to be carnally minded. It means you are not alive to the fatherhood of God. If you are alive to God, you will, by all means, be spiritual. God is Spirit. He is also the Father of spirits. Hebrew 12:9. Don't live a life that only perceives the natural. If you believe you are a higher class of being compared to the animals, you have to show it in every way. Some are mad at God. They ask all manner of questions that show they just can't submit to God. Questions that deny the existence or reign of God. They keep wondering why and how, and this makes them wanderers on the earth. Just like Cain, they are cut off from the presence of God and are more or less vagabonds. Don't let this be you. God is real. You don't need an explanation to figure that out. Be spiritual. Learn to pray, fast, study the Word, fellowship with the Holy Spirit and other believers. Being spiritual is nothing more than acknowledging God, and doing what He says to be done.

Reminder: An Esau generation can't make heaven. Obadiah 1:18-21.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
"Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you."
(Isaiah 46: 4 NKJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
For there are different reasons why men cannot marry: some, because they were born that way; others, because men made them that way; and others do not marry for the sake of the Kingdom of heaven. Let him who can accept this teaching do so.”
(Matthew 19:12)

Paul encouraging the unmarried or widows to remain unmarried as God's perfect-will in their lives but instead of pretending to be unmarried for the sake of faith in Jesus Christ Crucified yet living in sexual-lust let them marry or re-marry for widows/widowers thus

"For I wish that all men were even as I myself(unmarried). But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.
8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion." (1 Cor. 7:8-9)

"A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, she is at liberty to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord. 40 But she is happier if she remains as she is, according to my judgment—and I think I also have the Spirit of God." (1 Cor. 7:39-40)

"Therefore I desire that the younger widows marry, bear children, manage the house, give no opportunity to the adversary to speak reproachfully. 15 For some have already turned aside after Satan." (1 Timothy 5:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
"Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not, as so many, peddling the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as from God, we speak in the sight of God in Christ."
(2 Cor. 2:14-17 NKJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 3ice: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
You are invited to tomorrow service at Living faith church Otta and other Winners chapel church in other states in the edition tagged convenant day of marital breakthrough.

Come catch a word of encounter that will solve every marital challenge you may be going through.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Fri, September 11, 2020
Topic: Contrition ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3 KJV

The poor in spirit is a humble person; one who sees how small and insignificant they are without God. They find no satisfaction else where. Jesus is the only hope they have. It is quite interesting this is the first of the beatitudes. I also know it is the last test God puts you through before promoting you. When you are truly humble, you can have God. What I mean is that, you can own God like He is your property. God loves a contrite heart. This is the attitude we must develop as children of God. The Lord told us, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3‭-‬4. How do you identify pride? When you still get easily embarrassed, and offended. Ambition and competition are elements of pride. When you always want to know what another person is up to, for the wrong reasons, that's pride. Our God is so humble, it's almost unbelievable. For this reason, He wants to dwell with the lowly person. We have to see others above us, and ahead of us. We are in a race, but we run alone. No competition in God.

King David told us being broken and contrite is the real sacrifice our God is seeking. Psalm 51:17. God is never far from them. Have you ever considered what Apostle James meant by this: Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? James 2:5. Material poverty doesn't mean you're humble. There are prideful poor people. It is the biggest secret in the kingdom - contrition. God can't stand or even behold pride. The Lord Jesus chose the poor as disciples, because He knew pride comes with riches. He had rich disciples, but not so many. For this reason, God breaks a man in the issues of money or finance before using that man. You can't have your eyes on God and money at the same time. Luke 16:13. Be liberal. I know one thing, that money will always leave the hands of those who are fixated on it. Contrition must be our character and attitude. We must wear it in everything we do and say. The eyes of God are upon the humble and contrite person. Isaiah 66:2. He also revives such a person. Isaiah 57:15. If you really desire God as your ally, just be humble. There is no contrition without the fear of the Lord.

Reminder: God can't work in an environment of pride. Our calling in life is not an ambition, but a divine purpose.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IANAGI(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Sat, September 12, 2020
Topic: God's Exalted Mountain ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. Isaiah 2:2 KJV

A mountain can mean something positive or negative. Let's look at the positive meaning. We have heard stories of how they have been refuge from war and other calamities. A mountain can be a safe haven. Nobody can deny the existence of mountains. They standout in any place they are located. This represents influence. Mountains are a symbol of Influence. The opening Scripture show us what God has planned in these last days. The Church shall be at the top of all others, whether it is politics, or media, or education, etc. This tells us that God is going to make the Church a solution centre to all the world's problems. The Lord told me, '' we can't have world peace''. As long as the world has its own version of peace, different from the Prince of Peace, they will only keep stumbling into more and more adversities and problems. Only in Christ can we have peace. We see issues like climate change, global warming, political unrest, gender confusion, etc., which have all arisen as a result of trying to do things apart from God. He, alone, has the answers to all these problems that have made man a shadow of God's purpose.

God is about to crown His church with power, wisdom, riches, glory, honour, strength, and blessing like never before. Revelation 5:12. All these sevenfold arsenal is God going to use in these last days. All that people seek is summarised in them. Power to heal all kinds of diseases, with signs and wonders like has never been. Medicine can't cure or manage all the diseases the enemy has injected into the world; the wisdom to proffer solutions to all these problems. His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, Ephesians 3:10 NIV. Strength to displace spiritual strongmen (demons) over territories, and take over cities and even, countries for God. Glory and honour to beautify the lives of all who have known shame all their lives. Glory is also for transfiguration. The tares and weeds the enemy planted in the lives of men must be rooted out. Honour dignifies us as true sons of God. To show that it is His will for His children to be rich, the wealth of the sinners will be given over to the church. Proverbs 13:22, Isaiah 45:3. God's blessing is reserved only for His own people. After all these, the earth shall bubble with the knowledge of God's glory, and all people shall flow into the House of God. Habakkuk 2:14.

Reminder: God's Word always come to pass. Be part of the move.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
"May you always be joyful in your union with the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified). I say it again: rejoice!"
(Phil. 4:4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.