Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877202 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
CAUSATION AND CORRELATIONS:
Realities are what they are despite our individual human beliefs and convictions though sometimes our convictions as well as beliefs may correlate with some realities but it does not necessary justify that our beliefs and convictions brings about realities for example those human being who do not believe that GOD exists because of their personal experiences, knowledge and convictions like the presence of sin, sickness, virus, evil and death in a world created by a holy and perfect GOD which correlates by human logical reasoning but these personal beliefs, convictions and ideologies does not cause the non existentiality of GOD who is a reality that has existed in eternity before He created human beings with there limited logical reasoning in this universe and dimension of existence yet He does whatever He wills while using any means that pleases HIM as a just, holy, good, merciful, righteous, gracious and perfect being.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by evolution4434: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Meaning of a New Day

#DailyDose

Many people live each day of their lives without realizing the meaning and reason they wake up every day. But there’s a reason why everyone on the face of the earth woke up today, there’s a reason why people who wouldn’t wake up tomorrow wouldn’t wake up. Our life wasn’t given unto us on demand, and parting with it wouldn’t be our choice either. The creator gave us life to be expressed in days for some vital reasons. However, many people have found personal reasons for waking up and seeing a new day. But the truth about new days can only be revealed by God, and not by our personal discoveries.

Majority of humans see new days as an avenue to make money and more money, and they thereby say, ‘time is money.’ But time is much more important than money. Because when the giver of the life says “enough, no more new days” you wouldn’t take any money with you. But what’s the creator’s intent for giving us new days?

The Lord is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 2Peter 3:9

We have new days so we can find God, or do more for God. God told me something sometimes ago, when I humbly and logically asked Him why we ought to thank Him for being alive, since unbelievers are alive too. He told me that, we ought to thank Him because the meaning of a new day for an unbeliever and a believer is different. For an unbeliever, God said, He’s giving them another opportunity, and for a believer, it is a new day to do God’s will.

What this means is that, whoever you are, whatever you might have done, God hasn’t given up on you. Whenever God gives up on a man, the man will have to die. When He gave up on the rich fool [Laban], He declared end of days over Him, same with the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah, etc. A new day simply means God is not done with you yet. If the devil can have his way, He would have killed you, but God has been declaring new days for you to tell you that, His hand is still open unto you. If you’re God’s child, it’s another day to do more for God, and if you aren’t, it’s another opportunity to find God. To all those alive today, I can boldly tell you, God isn’t done with you, and that’s exactly why you’re alive.

Here's a video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2021
"If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him."
(James 1:5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2021
FOR CATHOLICS FIGHTING NON CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS AS THEIR ENEMIES:
Are you going to a different Heaven from those who believe in Jesus Christ Death on the Cross of Calvary as their own atonement for sin and His resurrection from death as their own New Creation Life yet they are not professed Catholics ?

"However, one cannot charge with the sin of the separation those who at present are born into these communities [that resulted from such separation] and in them are brought up in the faith of Christ, and the Catholic Church accepts them with respect and affection as brothers . . . . All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church" CCC #818

"Furthermore, many elements of sanctification and of truth" are found outside the visible confines of the Catholic Church: "the written Word of God; the life of grace; faith, hope, and charity, with the other interior gifts of the Holy Spirit, as well as visible elements." Christ's Spirit uses these Churches and ecclesial communities as means of salvation, whose power derives from the fullness of grace and truth that Christ has entrusted to the Catholic Church. All these blessings come from Christ and lead to him, and are in themselves calls to "Catholic unity" CCC #819

"Christ bestowed unity on his Church from the beginning. This unity, we believe, subsists in the Catholic Church as something she can never lose, and we hope that it will continue to increase until the end of time." Christ always gives his Church the gift of unity, but the Church must always pray and work to maintain, reinforce, and perfect the unity that Christ wills for her. This is why Jesus himself prayed at the hour of his Passion, and does not cease praying to his Father, for the unity of his disciples: "That they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be one in us, . . . so that the world may know that you have sent me." The desire to recover the unity of all Christians is a gift of Christ and a call of the Holy Spirit" CCC #820.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ThePawn(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2021
I do not trust my kind enough to believe our gods

We are brutish. We kill, rape, and destroy just for pleasure.

We justify everything that soothes us

We let our survival and pleasure fool us into thinking our actions are right.

We rationalize that we are the chosen, and special, and deserving

We are entitled self-centered creatures with an incessant desire to mate and fight

We are quick to think the gods are ours

We are quick to justify our abominable acts as the wills of the gods

how to improve humanity

We pray for our fellows to die

We go into battle and slay them, and their children, and their livestock’s, and their pets, and we burn their lands and we spit on their graves

Then We thank the gods for victory

We rape their wives and take their daughters as wives. We chain their able men and make them our slaves

again, we thank the gods

The earth rumbles and tumbles upside down and we are thankful to the gods that only our enemies are buried under the dirt

we thank the gods for the flood and the locust, the hail, the famine, the diseases, and the plagues that ravage our fellows

we pray for our kind to burn in eternal flames and be eaten by undying warms.

We hate. We fight. We abandon, we reject, we castrate, insult, disrespect, dehumanize, torture, and imprison our fellows

And we thank the gods

We dance and make sacrifices to the gods that send death to ravage families and nations

We create knives, guns, and bombs, we cover the earth and make it black with Sulphur and blood

(Continue Reading - Click Here)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2021
"Brethren, if any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also." (Galatians 6:1 ampc)

I pray each second for all of us who have already believed the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED that we will not throw away the complete and unadulterated gospel which can keep us spotless without sin and ready for rapture each second of our earthly existence for a cheap/warped gospel that makes believers comfortable in ignorance by the devil and sinful lifestyle/appearances by the Power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sapientia1(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Happy Sunday fellow Christians. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
ARE YOU A BELIEVER IN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED WHO IS FEELING DRY IN THE PLACE OF PERSONAL BIBLE STUDIES AND PRAYERS

Use Luke 24:49 "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high." (Luke 24:49 KJV) to ask the Holy Spirit to *initiate a type of prayer lifestyle(personal bible studies and prayers) within your mind, memory, free-will, senses of your body, parts of your body, soul, spirit and whole body* that will manifest the Holy Spirit baptism of fire and power *afresh in your life* each second of your mind.

While using these scriptures to pray for the Holy Spirit Fresh Baptism of Fire and Power;
"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)" (John 7:37-39 KJV)

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call." (Joel 2:28-32 KJV)

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation 21:17kjv)

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." (Acts. 1:8 KJV)

"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." (Acts 2:1-4 kjv)

"And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness."
(Acts. 4:23-31 kjv)

If the Holy Spirit leads you into *fasting together with these prayers*, engage in fasting and prayers each day as long as your strength can carry, if from now the Holy Spirit empowers you to fast every day, go ahead, you will not die, it is this same obedience to the *fresh daily empowerment of the Holy Spirit through His revealed written word and fasting that your brother and sisters in Christ Jesus Crucified are applying to walk each second in victory over sin, demonic manipulations, curses, wicked-spirits in high-places, strongholds, devil, addictions, death and hell-fire*

The New Creation Life we received in Christ Jesus Crucified is *worth more than any physical treasures or sorrows of this earthly realm* hence we are called to sustain them by *the power of the Holy Spirit* thus
"That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Spirit which dwelleth in us." (2 Timothy 1:14 kjv)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
"For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect." (Ephesians 6:12-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2021
"God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality)." (John 4:24 ampc)

CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED ALONE IS GLORIFIED in what He delivers through us as messages:
The Holy Spirit precedes *the truth of the gospel with His Grace* as long as you obey His instructions for each message He gives you such that *God alone is glorified and not the smartness/expertise* of the writer/speaker of God's word....
thus
"For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, *not with wisdom of words*, lest *the cross of Christ* should be made of *no effect*." (1 Cor.1:17 NKJV)

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us." (2 Cor.4:7 NKJV)

"Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God," (2 Cor.3:5 NKJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Paramountgift(f): 2:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by evolution4434: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Be True To Yourself And Lay Evil Off by evolution4434: 10:42am
Be True to yourself and Lay evil Off

#DailyDose

Whenever we decide to be true to ourselves and God, we always realize that there are some few or many things we have to do away with so as for God to have His way in and through us. Although most times, these things are things we don’t really want to let go of, but we just have to pick between God or whatever is holding us away from God.

Depart from me you evildoers that I may keep the commandments of my God. Psalms 109:115

There’re friends who are evildoers that will prevent us from observing the commands of God and prevent us from taking the necessary steps in doing God's will. I have seen quite often how the friendship that some people keep prevents them from preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because in the company of such friends, religion is foolishness, Christ isn’t for the intellectuals, ego is a daily necessity, humility is foolishness; and as a result, many people forfeit and bury holy and righteous desires in their hearts. Some people keep friends that made them see women as sexual instrument, and a gender to be dominated. Sometimes, such men might even love their wife truly, but the ideas from evil friends make them misbehave. Sometimes, ungodly friends do not make us commit evil, but we bury holy thoughts and acts because we’re connected to them.

Your friend will surely influence you; you can’t help but be influenced by them. The word said, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. When we see your friends, we will know whether you’re Godly or not, wise or foolish, honorable or dishonorable, etc. Whatever your friends are not or won't be, you are highly likely not to be as well. And the word of the Lord said again in verse 118 that, ‘Thou dost spurn all who go astray from thy statues; yea, their cunning is in vain.’ Don’t act as if you’re wise with God. He loves children like faith. Depart from evil friendship and companion, associate with God’s children and doing God’s desire will be easy for you.

Here's a video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Christ Jesus Crucified; Our Teacher and Our Example:
"And He(Jesus Christ) sat down and called the Twelve [apostles], and He said to them, If anyone desires to be first, he must be last of all, and servant of all." (Mark 9:35 ampc)

"The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light.
23 But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense/thick is that darkness!" (Matthew 6:22-23 ampc)

"And Saul was [not only] consenting to [Stephen’s] death [he was pleased and entirely approving]. On that day a great and severe persecution broke out against the church which was in Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles (special messengers). 2 [A party of] devout men with others helped to carry out and bury Stephen and made great lamentation over him. 3 But Saul shamefully treated and laid waste the church continuously [with cruelty and violence]; and entering house after house, he dragged out men and women and committed them to prison. 4 Now those who were scattered abroad went about [through the land from place to place] preaching the glad tidings, the Word [the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God]." (Acts. 8:1-4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Olafashmedia: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gospel messages from different men of God, songs and chants, spirit filled worships from min. Theophilus Sunday and lots more, don't enjoy alone, share group link

Group 1:
https:///LQYjZQPAvJ54Z9NjBJ5Vqj

Group 2:

https:///KUZYkccNS5x6ux14PfVQX5

Group 3:

https:///KKtJQqPk6pYLaPvLJvfgga
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
"Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves.
2 For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you [use to] deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you.
3 Why do you stare from without at the very small particle that is in your brother’s eye but do not become aware of and consider the beam of timber that is in your own eye?
4 Or how can you say to your brother, Let me get the tiny particle out of your eye, when there is the beam of timber in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first get the beam of timber out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the tiny particle out of your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7:1-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord [the only Lord]. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being and with all your might."
(Deuteronomy 6:4-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
END OF COVID-19 OR SIN; WHICH SHOULD BE OUR PRIORITY IN THIS GENERATION ?

Since the beginning of Covid-19 outbreak(2019) till date based upon available statistics to WHO;
There are 2,227,420 deaths

while from the beginning of this year January 1 2021 till date;
human being killed through abortion
is 3,799, 070.

However every nation seems to be more concerned about *terminating covid-19 and other diseases* or making sure it does not spread while the major factor which is destroying human lives daily with the highest geometric progression is *being legalized*

A clear case of misplaced priority!!!

May the mercy of GOD prevail upon us from His throne of grace in this generation so that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us begin to hate what God hates(sin) and love what HE loves(100% holiness) in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
"Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

7 But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God—[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

8 None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10 Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny].

11 For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man’s thoughts except the man’s own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God."
(1 Corinthians 2:6-12 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
THIS IS OUR VICTORY IN CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED:

"None of the rulers(the devil) of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory." (1 Corinthians 2:8 ampc)

"And you who were dead in trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your flesh (your sensuality, your sinful carnal nature), [God] brought to life together with [Christ], having [freely] forgiven us all our transgressions,

14 Having cancelled and blotted out and wiped away the handwriting of the note (bond) with its legal decrees and demands which was in force and stood against us (hostile to us). This [note with its regulations, decrees, and demands] He set aside and cleared completely out of our way by nailing it to [His] cross.

15 [God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it [the cross]."
(Colossians 2:13-15 ampc)

"IT IS FINISHED" (JOHN 19:30)

This is where our faith in Jesus Christ should *focus and agree with each second of our earthly lifestyle* and the HOLY SPIRIT will be manifesting THE LIFE OF CHRIST JESUS through our mortal-bodies *effortlessly* through His mercy, grace, love and living-word each second.

Our position is inside the Crucified Body of Jesus Christ on the Cross. We have died/terminated inside His Death on the Cross and His resurrection life is now *living through our mortal-bodies by faith* though we are still human beings.

This is the victorious lifestyle that is *unapproachable/inaccessible to sin and the devil's antics* which the devil does not want any human being to know while for those who have heard this unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified; he brings distractions to *wake them up from their death inside the Crucified Jesus Christ* because THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS REMAINS THE ONLY PERPETUAL REGRET OF THE DEVIL who was used to *execute this ETERNAL PLAN OF GOD* because of his zeal to *terminate the earthly ministry of JESUS CHRIST*

Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal this revelation about the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross and its effect upon your life as well as upon all human being; then pray for the mercy and grace of GOD from His throne of Grace to accept this truth and remain inside it till eternity no matter the good and bad circumstances of your earthly life then your INTIMACY WITH THE GOD-HEAD(FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT) WILL BEGIN TO FLOW CONSISTENTLY AND PROGRESSIVELY TILL ETERNITY thus
"But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life."
(John 4:14 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2021
"If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.

3 For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, Who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in [the splendor of His] glory.

5 So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members [those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin]: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God).

6 It is on account of these [very sins] that the [holy] anger of God is ever coming upon the sons of disobedience (those who are obstinately opposed to the divine will),

7 Among whom you also once walked, when you were living in and addicted to [such practices].

8 But now put away and rid yourselves [completely] of all these things: anger, rage, bad feeling toward others, curses and slander, and foulmouthed abuse and shameful utterances from your lips!

9 Do not lie to one another, for you have stripped off the old (unregenerate) self with its evil practices,

10 And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it.

11 [In this new creation all distinctions vanish.] There is no room for and there can be neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, [nor difference between nations whether alien] barbarians or Scythians [who are the most savage of all], nor slave or free man; but Christ is all and in all [everything and everywhere, to all men, without distinction of person].

12 Clothe yourselves therefore, as God’s own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by] tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, [and] patience [which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper].

13 Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven you, so must you also [forgive].

14 And above all these [put on] love and enfold yourselves with the bond of perfectness [which binds everything together completely in ideal harmony].

15 And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ’s] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always].

16 Let the word [spoken by] Christ (the Messiah) have its home [in your hearts and minds] and dwell in you in [all its] richness, as you teach and admonish and train one another in all insight and intelligence and wisdom [in spiritual things, and as you sing] psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, making melody to God with [His] grace in your hearts.

17 And whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus and in [dependence upon] His Person, giving praise to God the Father through Him.

18 Wives, be subject to your husbands [subordinate and adapt yourselves to them], as is right and fitting and your proper duty in the Lord.

19 Husbands, love your wives [be affectionate and sympathetic with them] and do not be harsh or bitter or resentful toward them.

20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this is pleasing to the Lord.

21 Fathers, do not provoke or irritate or fret your children [do not be hard on them or harass them], lest they become discouraged and sullen and morose and feel inferior and frustrated. [Do not break their spirit.]

22 Servants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not only when their eyes are on you as pleasers of men, but in simplicity of purpose [with all your heart] because of your reverence for the Lord and as a sincere expression of your devotion to Him.

23 Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,

24 Knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah).

25 For he who deals wrongfully will [reap the fruit of his folly and] be punished for his wrongdoing. And [with God] there is no partiality [no matter what a person’s position may be, whether he is the slave or the master]." (Colossians 3:1-25 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by olumydhe: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tjass4barca: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do not throw away your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified:

"Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward.

36 For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised.

37 For still a little while (a very little while), and the Coming One will come and He will not delay.

38 But the just shall live by faith [My righteous servant shall live by his conviction respecting man’s relationship to God and divine things, and holy fervor born of faith and conjoined with it]; and if he draws back and shrinks in fear, My soul has no delight or pleasure in him.

39 But our way is not that of those who draw back to eternal misery (perdition) and are utterly destroyed, but we are of those who believe [who cleave to and trust in and rely on God through Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by faith preserve the soul."
(Hebrews 10: 35-39 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
"For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.

5 Who is it that is victorious over [that conquers] the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on that fact]?" (1 John 5:4-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tjass4barca: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2021
"For the word of the Lord is right; and all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the loving-mercy of the Lord." (Psalm 33:4-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
"He who earnestly seeks after and craves righteousness, mercy, and loving-kindness will find life in addition to righteousness (uprightness and right standing with God) and honor."
(Proverbs 21:21 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
"After considerable time had elapsed, the Jews conspired to put Saul out of the way by slaying him,

24 But [the knowledge of] their plot was made known to Saul. They were guarding the [city’s] gates day and night to kill him,

25 But his disciples took him at night and let him down through the [city’s] wall, lowering him in a basket or hamper."
(Acts. 9:23-25 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
"Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.
14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it." (Matthew 7:13-14 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Examine the path that you are engaging in following Jesus Christ Crucified:

"Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.
14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it." (Matthew 7:13-14 ampc)

"Examine and test and evaluate your own selves to see whether you are holding to your faith and showing the proper fruits of it. Test and prove yourselves [not Christ]. Do you not yourselves realize and know [thoroughly by an ever-increasing experience] that Jesus Christ is in you—unless you are [counterfeits] disapproved on trial and rejected?" (2 Corinthians 13:5 ampc)

"For even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation]. For Christ also suffered for you, leaving you [His personal] example, so that you should follow in His footsteps.

22 *He was guilty of no sin, neither was deceit (guile) ever found on His lips.*

23 When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but he trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly.

24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

25 For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian (the Bishop) of your souls."
(1 Peter 2:21-25 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yes it pays to serve the Lord.

No matter what may comes your way as a believer, hold firm to the Lord and is unfalling promises.

Happy sunday brethren in the house here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.