Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (836031 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
"For this is the message (the announcement) which you have heard from the first, that we should love one another,
12 [And] not be like Cain who [took his nature and got his motivation] from the evil one and slew his brother. And why did he slay him? Because his deeds (activities, works) were wicked and malicious and his brother’s were righteous (virtuous).
13 Do not be surprised and wonder, brethren, that the world detests and pursues you with hatred.
14 We know that we have passed over out of death into Life by the fact that we love the brethren (our fellow Christians). He who does not love abides (remains, is held and kept continually) in [spiritual] death.
15 Anyone who hates (abominates, detests) his brother [in Christ] is [at heart] a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding (persevering) within him.
16 By this we come to know (progressively to recognize, to perceive, to understand) the [essential] love: that He laid down His [own] life for us; and we ought to lay [our] lives down for [those who are our] brothers [in Him].
17 But if anyone has this world’s goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him?
18 Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity)."
(1 John 3:11-18 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2021
*Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Employment Opportunities*

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1. Maintenance Scheduler Lead

2. Production Work Preparer

3. Tanker Programmer

4. Information and Digital Technology Analyst

5. Cargo Claims Analyst (formerly Demurrage Analyst)

6. Finance and Pensions Professional

7. Supply Chain (Contracting & Procurement) Professional

Deadline: 15th February, 2021.

Apply Here:https://www.recruitmentreport.com.ng/shell-petroleum.../

*Please share with other platforms*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Healing mercy and grace from Jesus Christ Crucified is SO REAL!!!

"Now as Peter went here and there among them all, he went down also to the saints who lived at Lydda.
33 There he found a man named Aeneas, who had been bedfast for eight years and was paralyzed.
34 And Peter said to him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [now] makes you whole. Get up and make your bed! And immediately [Aeneas] stood up.
35 Then all the inhabitants of Lydda and the plain of Sharon saw [what had happened to] him and they turned to the Lord."
(Acts. 9:32-35 ampc)

Yet it *only prompts people to repent from their sin and receive salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the only atonement for the sin of all mankind* and it does not turn *people to worship the vessel/person used by Jesus to perform such miracles as GOD*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2021
"[But what of that?] For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us!" (Romans 8:18 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dom23(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Everyone plays with bottle even children until it's broken, everybody is very careful with the bottle when it's broken
Until your life has been broken by God,you won't be a weapon in this kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
His Death and Resurrection always at work within us fresh each second of our earthly living:
Death of Jesus on the Cross at work inside our mortal-bodies(free-will, mind, emotions, memory, senses-of-organs, parts-of-our bodies, soul, spirit, body) fresh each second then at the same second resurrection life is released into us to replace us fresh each second and also this same NEW LIFE is *transmitted unto those around us by grace through faith* in Jesus death and resurrection thus

" *Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that our] life [may be actively at work] in you.*
13 Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak,
14 Assured that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus will raise us up also with Jesus and bring us [along] with you into His presence.
15 For all [these] things are [taking place] for your sake, so that the more grace (divine favor and spiritual blessing) extends to more and more people and multiplies through the many, the more thanksgiving may increase [and redound] to the glory of God.
16 Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day.
17 For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!],
18 Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting." (2 Corinthians 4:12-18 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Onyingold: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
onyi obieze stories

Brings to us the Bible in a whole different light. The stories have been crafted to reveal it connection to our present day and feed our soul with the testimonies of JESUS CHRIST. The stories will bring healing, hope, restoration, joy and strength to our souls as we go about our lives... click on this link https://onyiobiezestories..com and feed your soul rightly.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Onyingold: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
onyi obieze stories

Brings to us the Bible in a whole different light. The stories have been crafted to reveal it connection to our present day and feed our soul with the testimonies of JESUS CHRIST. The stories will bring healing, hope, restoration, joy and strength to our souls as we go about our lives... click on this link https://onyiobiezestories..com and feed your soul rightly. if it does not open on your browser then add ..COM and it will pop open. please read, comment and share. thank you.

Check out this story on the blog by clicking this link: https://onyiobiezestories..com/2021/02/in-face-of-mercy-matt-1521-28.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
LIVING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT POWER AND HIS WORD
Our present situation in life whether filled with pains/sorrows/pleasures always remains the reason why we need to study God's word more so that we can connect to the word which the Holy Spirit will give us that will break this burden and limitations over our lives according to the correct interpretations and applications of the effect of Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection in our lives as believers.

Let us not feel that we are offending anybody who encourages us to study our holy bible daily and engage the Holy Spirit in a quiet-time/prayers when we do not engage in this each day, we are not discouraged that you are not reading your bible, meditating upon it, believing it, applying it and using it because it is for your own primary benefit before it can benefit any other human being but only concerned that you might be presuming it is not the will of God for your present situation to be transformed to a higher degree of glory in Christ Jesus or blaming God for not answering your prayers while you have not made yourself available to the letters of the Word through which the Holy Spirit brings about His manifestations at His own appointed time thus
“But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].
14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.” (John 16:13-14 ampc)

It is the word of God that you have studied that the Holy Spirit *uses effortlessly to disclose His revelations to our hearts* which releases POWER and INNER STRENGTH such that we engage in prayers and other activities of our lives with the CONFIDENCE AND CONVICTIONS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT not just mere human logical or intellectual reasoning.

OR

you have not learned to patiently and positively wait upon His own appointed time rather than *yielding your heart to grumbling and quarreling with GOD* thus

“Even youths(strongest/most-intelligent people in each society) shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
31 But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.” (Isaiah 40:30-31 ampc)

Cry out to God and ask HIM to *fill you afresh with the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT* like He poured out upon the 120 disciples on the day of Pentecost each second/moment/day/phase of your life because *it does not take a normal human spirit/reasoning to operate in faith based upon the finished works of Jesus Christ in this chaotic world filled with distractions and the influences of evil principalities and powers in the heavenly sphere* thus

“But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.” (Acts. 1:8 ampc)

“And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
29 Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.
30 And I will show signs and wonders in the heavens, and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.
32 And whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered and saved, for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the remnant [of survivors] shall be those whom the Lord calls.”
(Joel 2:28-32 ampc)

“Hold fast and follow the pattern of wholesome and sound teaching which you have heard from me, in [all] the faith and love which are [for us] in Christ Jesus.
14 *Guard and keep [with the greatest care] the precious and excellently adapted [Truth] which has been entrusted [to you], by the [help of the] Holy Spirit Who makes His home in us*.” (2 Timothy 1:13-14 ampc)

It is only by the Power of the Holy Spirit which is also called anointing(filled with the mercy, grace, love and salvation) that we use to live by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified on this earth each second.

“In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].
11 Put on God’s whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.
12 For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.
13 Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].
14 Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,
15 And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.
16 Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one].
17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God.
18 Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding on behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).
19 And [pray] also for me, that [freedom of] utterance may be given me, that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news (the Gospel),
20 For which I am an ambassador in a coupling chain [in prison. Pray] that I may declare it boldly and courageously, as I ought to do.” (Ephesians 6:10-20 ampc)

"For though we walk (live) in the flesh(human body), we are not carrying on our warfare according to the flesh and using mere human weapons.

4 For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,

5 [Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

6 Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete." (2 Corinthians 10:3-6 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
"But as the One Who called you is holy, you yourselves also be holy in all your conduct and manner of living.

16 For it is written, *You shall be holy, for I am holy.*

17 And *if you call upon Him as [your] Father Who judges each one impartially according to what he does, [then] you should conduct yourselves with true reverence/holiness throughout the time of your temporary residence [on the earth, whether long or short].*

18 You must know (recognize) that *you were redeemed (ransomed) from the useless (fruitless) way of living inherited by tradition from [your] forefathers, not with corruptible things [such as] silver and gold,*

19 *But [you were purchased] with the precious blood of Christ (the Messiah), like that of a [sacrificial] lamb without blemish or spot.*

20 It is true that He was chosen and foreordained (destined and foreknown for it) before the foundation of the world, but He was brought out to public view (made manifest) in these last days (at the end of the times) for the sake of you.

21 *Through Him you believe in (adhere to, rely on) God, Who raised Him up from the dead and gave Him honor and glory, so that your faith and hope are [centered and rest] in God.*

22 *Since by your obedience to the Truth through the [Holy] Spirit you have purified your hearts for the sincere affection of the brethren, [see that you] love one another fervently from a pure heart.*

23 *You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal origin (seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God.*

24 For all flesh (mankind) is like grass, and all its glory (honor) like [the] flower of grass. The grass withers and the flower drops off,

25 *But the Word of the Lord (divine instruction, the Gospel) endures forever. And this Word is the good news which was preached to you.* " (1 Peter 1:16-25 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
"If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing." (1 Corinthians 13:1-3 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
"When Jesus came down from the mountain, great throngs followed Him.

2 And behold, a leper came up to Him and, prostrating himself, worshiped Him, saying, Lord, if You are willing, You are able to cleanse me by curing me.

3 And He reached out His hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed.

4 And Jesus said to him, See that you tell nothing about this to anyone; but go, show yourself to the priest and present the offering that Moses commanded, for a testimony [to your healing] and as an evidence to the people." (Matthew 8:1-4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any human being who sincerely desires to pray and search out for the TRUE LIVING GOD from any religion or ideology; He(GOD) will send the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED TO YOU through any means/vessel as the *ONLY MEANS OF HAVING A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM*

thus
"Now [living] at Caesarea there was a man whose name was Cornelius, a centurion (captain) of what was known as the Italian Regiment,

2 A devout man who venerated God and treated Him with reverential obedience, as did all his household; and he gave much alms to the people and prayed continually to God.

3 About the ninth hour (about 3:00 p.m.) of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God entering and saying to him, Cornelius!

4 And he, gazing intently at him, became frightened and said, What is it, Lord? And the angel said to him, Your prayers and your [generous] gifts to the poor have come up [as a sacrifice] to God and have been remembered by Him.

5 And now send men to Joppa and have them call for and invite here a certain Simon whose surname is Peter;

6 He is lodging with Simon a tanner, whose house is by the seaside.

7 When the angel who spoke to him had left, Cornelius called two of his servants and a God-fearing soldier from among his own personal attendants.

8 And having rehearsed everything to them, he sent them to Joppa." (Acts 10:1-8 ampc)

hence there is no religious or ideological background *that is an excuse or hindrance for anybody to reject the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and spend eternity in hell-fire* with a mindset that *God did not give every human being equal opportunity for salvation*

*Repent from your sin/religion/unbelief and believe the Gospel* (Mark 1:14-15)

"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that *whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.*

17 For *God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.*

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; *but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]*" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

Have you repented from sin/religion/unbelief and believed in the Lord Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the only atonement for your sin and the sin of the whole world ?

Have you believed the gospel before now ? Are you still believing the gospel currently ?

What type of gospel are you believing currently ? Christ and Him Crucified or another type of gospel ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
"Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]." (1 Corinthians 13:4-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Recognizing the *unlimited capacity of the WORD OF GOD spoken under the prompting of the HOLY SPIRIT with FAITH* not just *an empty quotation of scriptures under trial and error ideology/method*

"As Jesus went into Capernaum, a centurion came up to Him, begging Him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant boy is lying at the house paralyzed and distressed with intense pains.

7 And Jesus said to him, I will come and restore him.

8 But the centurion replied to Him, Lord, I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant boy will be cured.

9 For I also am a man subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it.

10 When Jesus heard him, He marveled and said to those who followed Him [who adhered steadfastly to Him, conforming to His example in living and, if need be, in dying also], I tell you truly, I have not found so much faith as this with anyone, even in Israel.

11 I tell you, many will come from east and west, and will sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,

12 While the sons and heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the darkness outside, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth.

13 Then to the centurion Jesus said, Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed. And the servant boy was restored to health at that very moment." (Matthew 8:5-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesus Christ Crucified still heals from sin and bodily diseases:

The healing power of Jesus Christ Crucified *is every second effective* not only for *bodily infirmities* but *most importantly to deliver from sin, addictions, ancestral-curses, demonic-manipulations, evil-habits, sinful-appearances, wickedness of heart, unforgiving-spirit, bitterness, jealousy, envy, malice, pride, lust of flesh, lust of eyes, laziness, stubbornness, depressions, anxieties, over-ambitiousness, anger, boredom, mundane-fear, self-righteousness e.t.c. thus

"When Jesus came down from the mountain, great throngs followed Him.

2 And behold, a leper came up to Him and, prostrating himself, worshiped Him, saying, Lord, if You are willing, You are able to cleanse me by curing me.

3 And He reached out His hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed.

4 And Jesus said to him, See that you tell nothing about this to anyone; but go, show yourself to the priest and present the offering that Moses commanded, for a testimony [to your healing] and as an evidence to the people.

5 As Jesus went into Capernaum, a centurion came up to Him, begging Him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant boy is lying at the house paralyzed and distressed with intense pains.

7 And Jesus said to him, I will come and restore him.

8 But the centurion replied to Him, Lord, I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant boy will be cured.

9 For I also am a man subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it.

10 When Jesus heard him, He marveled and said to those who followed Him [who adhered steadfastly to Him, conforming to His example in living and, if need be, in dying also], I tell you truly, I have not found so much faith as this with anyone, even in Israel.

11 I tell you, many will come from east and west, and will sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,

12 While the sons and heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the darkness outside, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth.

13 Then to the centurion Jesus said, Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed. And the servant boy was restored to health at that very moment.

14 And when Jesus went into Peter’s house, He saw his mother-in-law lying ill with a fever.

15 He touched her hand and the fever left her; and she got up and began waiting on Him.

16 When evening came, they brought to Him many who were under the power of demons, and He drove out the spirits with a word and restored to health all who were sick.

17 And thus He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses and infirmities and bore away our diseases." (Matthew 8:1-17 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED concerning your life NOW:

Repent from your sin/unbelief/ideologies/philosophies and BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS OF CALAVRY AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL ATONEMENT FOR SIN AND SALVATION IN THE EYES OF GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) NOW AND BEGIN TO LIVE INSIDE THE FULLNESS OF THE GOD-HEAD each second of your earthly life on this earth until Jesus comes again.

Morality/Coaching/Mentoring/Habit-changing *does not save from sin and hell-fire only faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection* which produces *righteousness in any human being who believes the GOSPEL which greatly outweighs morality, coaching, mentoring, self-discipline, self-righteousness and habit-changing*

"For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life."
(John 3:16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
"So Peter invited them in to be his guests [for the night]. The next day he arose and went away with them, and some of the brethren from Joppa accompanied him.

24 And on the following day they entered Caesarea. Cornelius was waiting for and expecting them, and he had invited together his relatives and his intimate friends.

25 As Peter arrived, Cornelius met him, and falling down at his feet he made obeisance and paid worshipful reverence to him.

26 But Peter raised him up, saying, Get up; I myself am also a man.

27 And as [Peter] spoke with him, he entered the house and found a large group of persons assembled;

28 And he said to them, You yourselves are aware how it is not lawful or permissible for a Jew to keep company with or to visit or [even] to come near or to speak first to anyone of another nationality, but God has shown and taught me by words that I should not call any human being common or unhallowed or [ceremonially] unclean.

29 Therefore when I was sent for, I came without hesitation or objection or misgivings. So now I ask for what reason you sent for me.

30 And Cornelius said, This is now the fourth day since about this time I was observing the ninth hour (three o’clock in the afternoon) of prayer in my lodging place; [suddenly] a man stood before me in dazzling apparel,

31 And he said, Cornelius, your prayer has been heard and harkened to, and your donations to the poor have been known and preserved before God [so that He heeds and is about to help you].

32 Send therefore to Joppa and ask for Simon who is surnamed Peter; he is staying in the house of Simon the tanner by the seaside.

33 So at once I sent for you, and you [being a Jew] have done a kind and courteous and handsome thing in coming. Now then, we are all present in the sight of God to listen to all that you have been instructed by the Lord to say.

34 And Peter opened his mouth and said: Most certainly and thoroughly I now perceive and understand that God shows no partiality and is no respecter of persons,

35 But in every nation he who venerates and has a reverential fear for God, treating Him with worshipful obedience and living uprightly, is acceptable to Him and sure of being received and welcomed [by Him].

36 You know the contents of the message which He sent to Israel, announcing the good news (Gospel) of peace by Jesus Christ, Who is Lord of all—

37 The [same] message which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, starting from Galilee after the baptism preached by John—

38 How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

39 And we are [eye and ear] witnesses of everything that He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. And [yet] they put Him out of the way (murdered Him) by hanging Him on a tree;

40 But God raised Him to life on the third day and caused Him to be manifest (to be plainly seen),

41 Not by all the people but to us who were chosen (designated) beforehand by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead.

42 And He charged us to preach to the people and to bear solemn testimony that He is the God-appointed and God-ordained Judge of the living and the dead.

43 To Him all the prophets testify (bear witness) that everyone who believes in Him [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him, giving himself up to Him] receives forgiveness of sins through His name.

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell on all who were listening to the message.

45 And the believers from among the circumcised [the Jews] who came with Peter were surprised and amazed, because the free gift of the Holy Spirit had been bestowed and poured out largely even on the Gentiles.

46 For they heard them talking in [unknown] tongues (languages) and extolling and magnifying God. Then Peter asked,

47 Can anyone forbid or refuse water for baptizing these people, seeing that they have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?

48 And he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ (the Messiah). Then they begged him to stay on there for some days." (Acts. 10:23-48 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
"Now Jesus, when He saw the great throngs around Him, gave orders to cross to the other side [of the lake].
19 And a scribe came up and said to Him, Master, I will accompany You wherever You go.
20 And Jesus replied to him, Foxes have holes and the birds of the air have lodging places, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.
21 Another of the disciples said to Him, Lord, let me first go and bury [care for till death] my father.
22 But Jesus said to him, Follow Me, and leave the dead [in sin] to bury their own dead." (Matthew 8:18-22 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
"I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another. By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]."
(John 13:34-35 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
"And after He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him.

24 And suddenly, behold, there arose a violent storm on the sea, so that the boat was being covered up by the waves; but He was sleeping.

25 And they went and awakened Him, saying, Lord, rescue and preserve us! We are perishing!

26 And He said to them, Why are you timid and afraid, O you of little faith? Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great and wonderful calm (a perfect peace).

27 And the men were stunned with bewildered wonder and marveled, saying, What kind of Man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him!" (Matthew 8:23-27 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
"Now the apostles (special messengers) and the brethren who were throughout Judea heard [with astonishment] that the Gentiles (heathen) also had received and accepted and welcomed the Word of God [the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God].

2 So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcision party [certain Jewish Christians] found fault with him [separating themselves from him in a hostile spirit, opposing and disputing and contending with him],

3 Saying, Why did you go to uncircumcised men and [even] eat with them?

4 But Peter began [at the beginning] and narrated and explained to them step by step [the whole list of events]. He said:

5 I was in the town of Joppa praying, and [falling] in a trance I saw a vision of something coming down from heaven, like a huge sheet lowered by the four corners; and it descended until it came to me.

6 Gazing intently and closely at it, I observed in it [a variety of] four-footed animals and wild beasts and reptiles of the earth and birds of the air,

7 And I heard a voice saying to me, Get up, Peter; kill and eat.

8 But I said, No, by no means, Lord; for nothing common or unhallowed or [ceremonially] unclean has ever entered my mouth.

9 But the voice answered a second time from heaven, What God has cleansed and pronounced clean, do not you defile and profane by regarding or calling it common or unhallowed or unclean.

10 This occurred three times, and then all was drawn up again into heaven.

11 And right then the three men sent to me from Caesarea arrived at the house in which we were.

12 And the [Holy] Spirit instructed me to accompany them without [the least] hesitation or misgivings or discrimination. So these six brethren accompanied me also, and we went into the man’s house.

13 And he related to us how he had seen the angel in his house which stood and said to him, Send men to Joppa and bring Simon who is surnamed Peter;

14 He will give and explain to you a message by means of which you and all your household [as well] will be saved [from eternal death].

15 When I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as He did on us at the beginning.

16 Then I recalled the declaration of the Lord, how He said, John indeed baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with (be placed in, introduced into) the Holy Spirit.

17 If then God gave to them the same Gift [equally] as He gave to us when we believed in (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on) the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I and what power or authority had I to interfere or hinder or forbid or withstand God?

18 When they heard this, they were quieted and made no further objection. And they glorified God, saying, Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance unto [real] life [after resurrection]." (Acts 11:1-18 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
"In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins." (1 John 4:10 ampc)

"We love Him, because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2021
"Meanwhile those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose in connection with Stephen had traveled as far away as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, without delivering the message [concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God] to anyone except Jews.

20 But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who on returning to Antioch spoke to the Greeks also, proclaiming [to them] the good news (the Gospel) about the Lord Jesus.

21 And the presence of the Lord was with them with power, so that a great number [learned] to believe (to adhere to and trust in and rely on the Lord) and turned and surrendered themselves to Him.

22 The rumors of this came to the ears of the church (assembly) in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch.

23 When he arrived and saw what grace (favor) God was bestowing upon them, he was full of joy; and he continuously exhorted (warned, urged, and encouraged) them all to cleave unto and remain faithful to and devoted to the Lord with [resolute and steady] purpose of heart.

24 For he was a good man [good in himself and also at once for the good and the advantage of other people], full of and controlled by the Holy Spirit and full of faith (of his belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through Whom we obtain eternal salvation). And a large company was added to the Lord.

25 [Barnabas] went on to Tarsus to hunt for Saul.

26 And when he had found him, he brought him back to Antioch. For a whole year they assembled together with and were guests of the church and instructed a large number of people; and in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.

27 And during these days prophets (inspired teachers and interpreters of the divine will and purpose) came down from Jerusalem to Antioch.

28 And one of them named Agabus stood up and prophesied through the [Holy] Spirit that a great and severe famine would come upon the whole world. And this did occur during the reign of Claudius.

29 So the disciples resolved to send relief, each according to his individual ability [in proportion as he had prospered], to the brethren who lived in Judea.

30 And so they did, sending [their contributions] to the elders by the hand of Barnabas and Saul." (Acts. 11:19-30 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2021
"And when He arrived at the other side in the country of the Gadarenes, two men under the control of demons went to meet Him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce and savage that no one was able to pass that way.

29 And behold, they shrieked and screamed, What have You to do with us, Jesus, Son of God? Have You come to torment us before the appointed time?

30 Now at some distance from there a drove of many hogs was grazing.

31 And the demons begged Him, If You drive us out, send us into the drove of hogs.

32 And He said to them, Begone! So they came out and went into the hogs, and behold, the whole drove rushed down the steep bank into the sea and died in the water.

33 The herdsmen fled and went into the town and reported everything, including what had happened to the men under the power of demons.

34 And behold, the whole town went out to meet Jesus; and as soon as they saw Him, they begged Him to depart from their locality." (Matthew 8:28-34 ampc)

Chapter 9 verse-1
"And Jesus, getting into a boat, crossed to the other side and came to His own town [Capernaum]." (Matthew 9:1 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2021
TEMPTATION
Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God” [for temptation does not originate from God, but from our own flaws]; for God cannot be tempted by [what is] evil, and He Himself tempts no one. But each one is tempted when he is dragged away, enticed and baited [to commit sin] by his own [worldly] desire (lust, passion). {James 1:13-14}

Temptation is for us and not against us

Temptations do not just come to us but our flaws, lust, sin etc attract them.

Temptation is a Pointer that one has unresolved problems within.

Whatever you are tempted with, be rest assured you have such lust or desire in your heart.

God cannot be tempted because there is no flaw, sin or darkness in Him, (1 John 1:5.)

The more you grow in holiness, the more temptation clears off your path

Temptation does not come from God but He allows it so through it we can identify our problems and be free from them.

The only way to be free from temptation is to refuse to yield or obey to the demands of it. (Romans 6:16)

You cannot stop temptation by prayer if so Jesus would not have been tempted but prayer upholds you in the place of strength so you don't yield to the demands of temptation when it comes.

Temptation is not evil if not God would not allow it come to us. Jesus says; it is necessary that temptation comes, (Luke 17:1)

Temptation and trials are the spiritual tools which God uses to sharpen our holiness and deepen our Faith in Him, hence, James 1:2-4 says: count it all joy….

Temptation which God allows to come to us exposes to us things that hinder His Glory in our lives.

You were not provoked because someone wronged you rather God used that incidence to expose your fleshly anger and also gives you an opportunity to be free from it if you can refuse to yield to the demand of the temptation through the Help from the Throne of Grace.

What is 'commiting sin' ; it is yielding to the demands of temptation not being tempted

In every temptation, a particular work of the flesh is stirred up by God to claim ownership of your life; if you yield or obey it, its authority over your life grows, but if you refuse, its power over you is depreciated.

If you keep refusing to yield to the demands of any temptation whenever God uses a circumstance to stir it up, it loses all its power and control over your life, and such temptation cannot come to you again.

Job 7:18 says that God tries man every moment.

Because the human heart lusts for evil thoughts and meditations, God allows it to enter our heart and expects us to explore His Grace to reject and forbid it, and then replace it with good thoughts (His Words).

This is what He expects us to be doing at all times until no trace of evil is found in our lives; then sweet and uncontaminated holiness begins to flow out of our being like a River.

Every sincere believer should know that God is in absolute control of everything that comes his way.

Ps 139:2 says God discerns your thoughts from afar… He can stop evil thoughts from entering your conscious mind, but He allows it..

Ps 139:4 says, before a word is on my lips God knows it. He allows evil or unprofitable words to enter your mouth but expects you to explore the abundance of Grace you have in Him and refuse to utter it so it can lose its power over your life.

Ps 139:5, says that God is before and behind us, and His Hands are upon us. Ps 125:2 says, as mountains surround Jerusalem, so He surrounds us.

All these scriptures are clear testimonies that God is in total control of every aspect of our lives. Nothing happens to us by accident unless one has broken out of fellowship with God.

Before you respond to any ugly situation that comes your way, you should ask yourself, why did God allow this to come to me? What does He want to save or deliver me from? What is this temptation demanding from me? Which aspect of my lust/weakness is stirred up? "I refuse to yield in the Name of Jesus. Amen."

Once you refuse to give in, you will feel the breeze of that joy inside; that is the joy of the celebration of your victory in Heaven.

Holiness is the Nature and Lifestyle of God and His Children. It's something we CAN manifest at all times (on this earthly sphere) without stress.

You don't need to die before you can see or touch Jesus Christ. Many believers have seen and touched Him while alive in this body. He is The Most Holy, The Most High, The Most Excellent, The Most Powerful, Wonderful and Glorious. May His Name be praised forever. Amen

He wants to manifest Himself to you so every fountain of darkness in your life may dry up. How can you be a witness to a personality you have not seen??

Even Jesus Himself says, we speak of what we know and bear testimonies to what we have seen… (John 3:11)

You don't need to leave this world before knowing where you will spend your eternity. The Righteous Judge Who will judge the whole world *lives inside you*.

Now, may the Lord strengthen us by the Power of His Words and Grace to defeat every temptation that comes our way in Jesus name. Amen.

May He also help us by the Power of His Holy Spirit that we may NEVER fail again when trials and temptation knocks our door in Jesus Name. Amen.
----------------Nwosu Chidiebere Johnpaul----------------------
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
THE NEW CREATION LIFESTYLE IN CHRIST:
It is *inexplicable*!!!

Alleluia!!!

"Praised (honored, blessed) be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)! *By His boundless/exceeding mercy we have been born again to an ever-living hope* through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 [Born anew] into an inheritance which is beyond the reach of change and decay [imperishable], unsullied and unfading, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are being guarded (garrisoned) by God’s power through [your] faith [till you fully inherit that final] salvation that is ready to be revealed [for you] in the last time." (1 Peter 1:3-5 ampc).

Thanks be to Jesus Christ Crucified; Our Salvation!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SmileyDad: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
"Therefore, since we do hold and engage in this ministry by the mercy of God [granting us favor, benefits, opportunities, and especially salvation], we do not get discouraged (spiritless and despondent with fear) or become faint with weariness and exhaustion.

2 We have renounced disgraceful ways (secret thoughts, feelings, desires and underhandedness, the methods and arts that men hide through shame); we refuse to deal craftily (to practice trickery and cunning) or to adulterate or handle dishonestly the Word of God, but we state the truth openly (clearly and candidly). And so we commend ourselves in the sight and presence of God to every man’s conscience.

3 But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost.

4 For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers’ minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

5 For what we preach is not ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves [merely] as your servants (slaves) for Jesus’ sake.

6 For God Who said, Let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts so as [to beam forth] the Light for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God [as it is manifest in the Person and is revealed] in the face of Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

7 However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves." (2 Corinthians 4:1-7 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
WHEN YOU NOTICE A FELLOW BELIEVER COMMITTING SIN
It could be the devil showing you such persons’ fault so that you can just criticize him/her without making any effort like making personal prayer offering in your heart instantly for such person to come back to his/her senses in the Holy Spirit just like the prodigal Son without your direct contact with that person or meeting that person privately to counsel him/her on such issues and the need for immediate repentance unto Jesus Christ Crucified or even go to meet such a person with one or two brethren in order to help such person come to repentance and restoration in Christ Jesus Crucified just like Jesus taught us in this passage below

“If your brother wrongs you, go and show him his fault, between you and him privately. If he listens to you, you have won back your brother.
16 But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two others, so that every word may be confirmed and upheld by the testimony of two or three witnesses.
17 If he pays no attention to them [refusing to listen and obey], tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a pagan and a tax collector.
18 Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid and declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven.
19 Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.
20 For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I Am in the midst of them.”
(Matthew 18:15-20 ampc)

OR

It could also be the Holy Spirit prompting you to correct that person, lift him/her up and get you aware that you could also be tempted by such sin/weakness/lifestyle/situation/circumstance hence you are humbled to know that you *must always depend on God's mercy, grace, love and the Holy Spirit Power not just your self-righteousness or level of years in being without sin(particular sinful habit) or being born-again or being in the ministry*
then you will *always willingly submit whatever or whoever you have become/attained in the gospel as nothingness/emptiness before THIS HOLY GOD then seek a fresh grooming from HIM each new second to guard your faith* in Christ Jesus Crucified *with all diligence*
thus
"Brethren, if any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also.
2 Bear (endure, carry) one another’s burdens and troublesome moral faults, and in this way fulfill and observe perfectly the law of Christ (the Messiah) and complete what is lacking [in your obedience to it].
3 For if any person thinks himself to be somebody [too important to condescend to shoulder another’s load] when he is nobody [of superiority except in his own estimation], he deceives and deludes and cheats himself.
4 But let every person carefully scrutinize and examine and test his own conduct and his own work. He can then have the personal satisfaction and joy of doing something commendable [in itself alone] without [resorting to] boastful comparison with his neighbor.
5 For every person will have to bear (be equal to understanding and calmly receive) his own [little] load [of oppressive faults]." (Galatians 6:1-5 ampc).

Please let us stop running away from our responsibilities towards each other as believers in correcting those who have wandered into sin *no matter there spiritual level or anointing* under the misinterpretation of “Judge not” or “touch not my anointed” because these scriptures *does not mean; do not correct sinners in the body of Christ(Believers)*. If not the passage we saw above in Matthew 18:15-20 which were the direct words of Jesus will not be spoken BY HIM(GOD) after saying “judge not” in the new testament and “touch not my anointed” in the old testament.

“Judge not” means do not speak about other people’s sin with *a perspective that do not have the capacity to repent unto Jesus Christ Crucified and become new creation in Christ expressing righteous lifestyles consistently and progressively*

“Touch not my anointed” means do not *physically assault* those who *believe and manifest the righteous lifestyle of GOD*

Let us eagerly obey the Holy Spirit in correcting ourselves individually with humility and love.
Let us also allow the Holy Spirit to correct and rebuke us *within our hearts* personally through His revealed words and sound gospel teachings as well as be humble to accept correction from other people no matter their age or status or spiritual-level because it is our responsibilities towards each other as long as we are in this *human body* thus
“For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God].” (1 Corinthians 13:12 ampc)

When you correct any human being, you should be expecting either an insult or a humble acceptance. For humble acceptance, you have worn such a soul back to Christ Jesus Crucified. For the case of insult, remember by faith you are now Christ Jesus who was insulted but did not insult back hence you also follow in the example of Christ, do not insult back, thank the person for giving you time to speak with him/her and for the reaction then continue to pray for him/her. If the Holy Spirit sends you back to him/her next time, ask the Holy Spirit for grace to engage such a meeting with him/her with an earnest expectation for the Holy Spirit to cause him/her to repent and surrender completely this time to Jesus Christ Crucified. This is how the Holy Spirit will continue to use us in restoring one another to Christ Jesus Crucified and uphold those who are faithful until the Second coming of Christ thus
“And as for you, brethren, do not become weary or lose heart in doing right [but continue in well-doing without weakening].”
(2 Thessalonians 3:13 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
CONCERNING THOSE WHO STILL TEACH ONCE SAVED, CONTINUE IN SIN AND YOU WILL STILL GO TO HEAVEN
Somebody was teaching this because *he generalized* that everybody who looks at a woman *commits lust in his or her heart* whether the woman is well dressed or not according to Matthew 5:27-28 and also because *his erroneous generalization that everybody is worrying on this earth* then going further he said that *confessing our sins repeatedly inside our hearts to God is going to be an endless prayer words inside the mind of every believer hence it will be boring and make people only have guilty conscience all the time*. This above teaching is FALSE AND ERRONEOUS GENERALIZATION that everybody in this world is committing sin *after people have believed the gospel and died to their flesh in Christ Jesus Crucified according to Galatians 2:19-21*. If you are among such people with this type of gospel understanding please ask the Holy Spirit to give you His own genuine interpretation of Galatians 2:19-21.

Of-course, it means we *are saying Christ Jesus himself was not fully human* or *He was fully human who did not leave on this earth without committing sin even in His mind* though He publicly declared that there is sin-nature or manifestations in His whole being thus "I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me.]" (John 14:30 ampc) and He requested that His audience should check for any attribute of sin in Him and convict HIM for such thus "Who of you convicts Me of wrongdoing or finds Me guilty of sin?..." (John 8:46 ampc)

then Peter who was His disciple for 3 years testified about His lifestyle thus "...He committed no sin." and *the only example that shows we have received His New Life within our mortal-bodies is that we do not commit sin both inside our thoughts/hearts and external lifestyle each second by grace through faith IN THIS NEW CREATION LIFE*
thus
"For *even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation]. For Christ also suffered for you, leaving you [His personal] example, so that you should follow in His footsteps*.
22 *He was guilty of no sin, neither was deceit (guile) ever found on His lips*.
23 When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but he trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly.
24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.
25 For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian (the Bishop) of your souls." (1 Peter 2:21-25 ampc),

"You have been born-again by *an incorruptible seed of the living word of God*" (1 Peter 1:23),

then the author of Hebrews declared that Jesus by His death on the Cross and Resurrection has brought other human being who believe in to this same life of glory from this present world to the final ecstasy in Heaven thus "For it was an act worthy [of God] and fitting [to the divine nature] that He, for Whose sake and by Whom all things have their existence, *in bringing many sons unto glory*, should make the Pioneer of their salvation perfect [should bring to maturity the human experience necessary to be perfectly equipped for His office as High Priest] through suffering." (Hebrews 2:10 ampc),

then going through Pauls letter to Titus concerning the grace which is embedded inside Christ now living within our mortal bodies as Grace and Truth declared its functions namely 1. Grace appeared to all human being in order to enable us receive salvation *only through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified* not our own works, 2. this same grace teaches us how to say no to sin, say no worldly passions, say yes to holiness, say yes to righteousness, say yes to self-controlled lifestyle in this present world not in heaven when we die
thus
"For the grace of God (His unmerited favor and blessing) has come forward (appeared) for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind.
12 It has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright, devout (spiritually whole) lives in this present world," (Titus 2:11-12 ampc).

Honestly these teachings *have moved out of the unadulterated gospel* which *puts an end to our old being inside the Crucified Jesus Christ and transfers His NEW LIFE into our mortal-body through faith thus "And now [brethren], I commit you to God [I deposit you in His charge, entrusting you to His protection and care]. *And I commend you to the Word of His grace* [to the commands and counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. *It is able to build you up and to give you [your rightful] inheritance among all God’s set-apart ones* (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul)." (Acts. 20:32),

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that *He may remain with you forever*—" (John 14:16),

"But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].
14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you." (John 16:13-14 ampc),

"There is no excuse for sin" (John 15:22),

"Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—
25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it)" {Jude 1:24-25},

"And *He will establish you to the end* [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] *guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)*.
9 God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9 ampc),

"Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Whoever commits and practices sin is the slave of sin.
35 Now *a slave does not remain in a household permanently (forever);* the son [of the house] does remain forever." (John 8:34-35 ampc),

"And this is why I am suffering as I do. Still I am not ashamed, *for I know (perceive, have knowledge of, and am acquainted with) Him Whom I have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on), and I am [positively] persuaded that He is able to guard and keep that which has been entrusted to me and which I have committed [to Him] until that day*.
13 *Hold fast and follow the pattern of wholesome and sound teaching which you have heard from me, in [all] the faith and love which are [for us] in Christ Jesus.*
14 *Guard and keep [with the greatest care] the precious and excellently adapted [Truth] which has been entrusted [to you], by the [help of the] Holy Spirit Who makes His home in us.*" (2 Timothy 1:12-14 ampc),

"Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits.
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?
23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].
24 So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them [obeying them] will be like a [p]sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.
25 And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand.
27 And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell—and great and complete was the fall of it." (Matthew 7:20-27 ampc).

let us even look at this scriptures that is being quoted to justify once saved, keep committing sin and you are saved forever thus "Although He was a Son, He learned [active, special] obedience through what He suffered
9 And, [His completed experience] making Him perfectly [equipped], He became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him," (Hebrews 5:8-9 ampc);
Jesus achieved our eternal salvation through obedience without sin to His Father and He is the source of eternal salvation *to those who obey HIM*, yet somebody is *saying if you continue committing sin/disobedience to Jesus; He is still your source of eternal salvation*. If you *obey HIM by allowing His New Creation Life to manifest through your thoughts, desires, imaginations, decisions, actions, lifestyle and in-actions which is done through faith each second then you really have Jesus as the source of your eternal salvation*.

Please if you want to listen to an adulterated gospel which *terminates sin permanently and releases righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified effortlessly each second of your earthly lifestyle*, go to youtube search for the message *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by Gbile Akanni; it is 4-gospel videos then after listening; discern for yourself whether *the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is capable of keeping any human being on this earth without sin in thoughts and deeds each second on this earth*. Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.