Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877715 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2021
"Now when Festus had entered into his own province, after three days he went up from Caesarea to Jerusalem.
2 And [there] the chief priests and the principal men of the Jews laid charges before him against Paul, and they kept begging and urging him,
3 Asking as a favor that he would have him brought to Jerusalem; [meanwhile] they were planning an ambush to slay him on the way.
4 Festus answered that Paul was in custody in Caesarea and that he himself planned to leave for there soon.
5 So, said he, let those who are in a position of authority and are influential among you go down with me, and if there is anything amiss or criminal about the man, let them so charge him.
6 So when Festus had remained among them not more than eight or ten days, he went down to Caesarea, took his seat the next day on the judgment bench, and ordered Paul to be brought before him.
7 And when he arrived, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood all around him, bringing many grave accusations against him which they were not able to prove.
8 Paul declared in [his own] defense, Neither against the Law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in any way.
9 But Festus, wishing to ingratiate himself with the Jews, answered Paul, Are you willing to go up to Jerusalem and there be put on trial [before the Jewish Sanhedrin] in my presence concerning these charges?
10 But Paul replied, I am standing before Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be tried. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you know better [than your question implies].
11 If then I am a wrongdoer and a criminal and have committed anything for which I deserve to die, I do not beg off and seek to escape death; but if there is no ground for their accusations against me, no one can give me up and make a present of me [[c]give me up freely] to them. I appeal to Caesar.
12 Then Festus, when he had consulted with the [[d]men who formed his] council, answered, You have appealed to Caesar; to Caesar you shall go." (Acts 25:1-12 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2021
"And Jesus went on from there and passed along the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Then He went up into the hills and kept sitting there.
30 And a great multitude came to Him, bringing with them the lame, the maimed, the blind, the dumb, and many others, and they put them down at His feet; and He cured them,
31 So that the crowd was amazed when they saw the dumb speaking, the maimed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they recognized and praised and thanked and glorified the God of Israel." (Matthew 15:29-31 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."
The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/free-will not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh of Christ, then makes us center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."
Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."
Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is the same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us(Phil.2:13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified.

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary.

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with the power/Grace/revelations/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary.

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."
The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/free-will not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh of Christ, then makes us center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."
Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."
Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is the same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us(Phil.2:13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified.

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary.

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with the power/Grace/revelations/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary.

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
"Cry aloud, spare not. Lift up your voice like a trumpet and declare to My people their transgression and to the house of Jacob their sins!"
(Isaiah 58:1 ampc)

Seek/desire/yearn/pray *in endless prayers* to have *a direct personal encounter* with the power/grace/revelations/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality/forgiveness-of-sin/evacuation-of-the-flesh e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary and His Resurrection from the dead

thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

Repent from sin/evil/unbelief/paganism/atheism/religious-indoctrinations/occultism and receive THE LIFE; JESUS CHRIST POURED OUT UPON ALL HUMAN BEING FROM THE CROSS WHEN HE SAID "IT IS FINISHED" (John 19:30) as your own personal Lord and Saviour (Your New Creation Life which is controlled only by the Power of the Holy Spirit by allowing Jesus lifestyle alone to manifest through your private and public lifestyle from now till eternity)

thus
"But to as many as did receive and welcome Him(LIFE-ETERNAL), He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the Sons of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name—

13 Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!]

14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten Son receives from his Father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth."
(John 1:12-14 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
THE SIGN OF JONAH; THE CALL FOR REPENTANCE FROM SIN AND COMPLETE SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED ALONE:
"Now the Pharisees and Sadducees came up to Jesus, and they asked Him to show them a sign (spectacular miracle) from heaven [attesting His divine authority].

2 He replied to them, When it is evening you say, It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,

3 And in the morning, It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and has a gloomy and threatening look. You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

4 A wicked and morally unfaithful generation craves a sign, but no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. Then He left them and went away." (Matthew 16:1-4 ampc)

The sign of Jonah is the death of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary for the atonement of human sin, His burial in the belly of the earth for 3-days just like Jonah stayed inside the belly of the fish for 3-days and Jesus resurrection from the dead after 3-days just as Jonah was vomited out of the belly of the fish after 3-days then he preached the word of God that brought the whole of Ninevah to repentance from their sin and reconciliation with God hence it is *only* by *a direct personal experience with the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection* which takes away *the old-nature/flesh* in any human being and releases the New Creation Life of Jesus can such a person *be capable of living a consistent and progressive lifestyle of holiness and righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified under the manipulations/control/power of the Holy Spirit which is acceptable to God and can cause genuine repentance from sin in the lives of other human beings as well as the birth of the New Creation Life of Jesus Christ Crucified within their mortal bodies effortlessly, consistently and progressively*

This sign makes us to conform to Jesus death in our mortal bodies *fresh every second of our earthly existence* so that the Power of His Resurrection will be manifesting *fresh every second* according to the good pleasures of the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) not just for *our human selfish ego or religious titles*
thus
"Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [[a]resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies.

11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced through our flesh which is liable to death.

12 Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that our] life [may be actively at work] in you." (2 Corinthians 4:10-12 ampc)

AND

"[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and *that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers],* and that *I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death*, [in the hope]

11 That if possible *I may attain to the [spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead* [even while in the body]."
(Phil. 3:10-11 ampc)

AND

"[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight." (Philippians 2:13 ampc)

This is why Jesus stated that it is *by carrying our cross daily that we become His genuine disciples* thus "And He said to all, *If any person wills to come after Me*, *let him deny himself* [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me* [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also]." (Luke 9:23 ampc)

The Cross of Jesus is NOT our *personal problems, lacks, marrying a stubborn-spouse, having to deal with an intimidating boss in the office or academic supervisor or government officials that awards/with-holds contracts or bad governance in a country/state, not having enough funds to pay your bills, not having a suitor, not having a job or being denied promotions in the place of work*. All these listed above and more are temptations of living on earth which both unbelievers and believers must face daily from the devil who is the tempter even as He tempted Jesus while He was in the human body. For the believers; Jesus confirmed that we shall have more of these challenges and temptations because we carry His New Creation Life within our mortal-bodies in John 16:33 ("I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]" ) in order to discourage us from continuing in our faith-walk with GOD.

The Cross is the STRATEGY/TOOL/METHOD/WISDOM of the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) which was designed before the foundation of the world for the redemption of mankind back to the GLORY of God which they failed-short-of in Adam's disobedience and this strategy was a hidden and secret mystery that God kept to HIMSELF which no other being knew even the devil until God decided to reveal its reality and gave us(believers) the priviledge that flows from His mercy, grace and unconditional love for mankind (His image and likeness) in order to comprehend and *personal experience this revelation of His reality for our complete deliverance from sin, the flesh, the devil, the world and eternal-death(hell-fire)* through the Power of His Holy Spirit thus
"Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), *we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden);* but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

7 But rather *what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God*—[that wisdom] which *God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].*

8 *None of the rulers(devil/principalities/powers/demons) of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this,* for if they had, *they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.*

9 But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10 *Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit,* for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny]."
(1 Corinthians 2: 6-10 ampc)

The Cross of Jesus Christ does 2 functions in any human being
1. to remove the old-man/the flesh(not our skin/mortal-body) we inherited from Adam's disobedience and replace it with the NEW CREATION LIFE IF JESUS CHRIST just as He was on earth as God and Man at the same time thus
"For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us!" (2 Corinthians 5:21 TLB)

Anybody who has not personally experienced this *removal and replacement of the flesh* does not have God as His Father but His Creator, however such a person can repent and surrender to this encounter with Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection at anytime by faith. Those who have not encountered this exchange are still carrying the flesh hence they can never please God no matter their religious titles and activities among believers thus
"That’s why those who are still under the control of their old sinful selves, bent on following their old evil desires, *can never please God.*" (Romans 8:8 ampc)

2. to make our mortal-bodies(free-will, mind, emotions, thoughts, imaginations, parts-of-our-bodies, and whole-body) to *submit daily to the New Life of Jesus such that He uses every aspect of our mortal bodies as His own while He was on this earth in the human body* as we saw paul expressing in 2 Corinthians 4:10-12 already cited above and these following scriptures
"Any human being who wants to be my follower must love me far more than he does his own father, mother, wife, children, brothers, or sisters—yes, more than his own life—otherwise he cannot be my disciple. 27 And *no human being can be my disciple who does not carry his own cross and follow me*. " (Luke 14:26-27 TLB)

"Any human being who says he is a Christian should live as Christ did." (1 John 2:6 TLB)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
"The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right." (Psalm 14:1 ampc)

God is eternal; His patient is eternal but human span could be 180-200 years at most hence God's call of mercy and salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified towards each human being can last for our whole span on earth.

Repent from sin/unbelief & receive Jesus Christ Crucified as Lord!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
"Jesus answered her, All who drink of this water will be thirsty again.

14 But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life." (John 4:13-14)

"The live giving water Jesus is giving us is his spirit that will make us not to be thirsty for sin again" (Evelyn Magdeline)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
"And as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, He took the twelve disciples aside along the way and said to them, Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and scribes; and they will sentence Him to death And deliver Him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and whipped and crucified, and He will be raised [to life] on the third day." (Matthew 20:17-19 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
"When the disciples reached the other side of the sea, they found that they had forgotten to bring any bread.

6 Jesus said to them, Be careful and on your guard against the leaven (ferment) of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

7 And they reasoned among themselves about it, saying, It is because we did not bring any bread.

8 But Jesus, aware of this, asked, Why are you discussing among yourselves the fact that you have no bread? O you [men, how little trust you have in Me, how] little faith!

9 Do you not yet discern (perceive and understand)? Do you not remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many [small hand] baskets you gathered?

10 Nor the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many [large provision] baskets you took up?

11 How is it that you fail to understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But beware of the leaven (ferment) of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

12 Then they discerned that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16:5-12 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
I pray for all of us in this month of April 2021, that we may obtain the mercy and grace that flows from the throne of God's grace such that we shall come to encounter the death of our old-self/flesh inside the Crucified Jesus Christ and receive the New Creation Life of Jesus in His resurrection; fresh every second of our earthly life from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness by the Power of His Holy Spirit who is now at work inside our mortal-bodies both to will and to do of His good pleasures in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
"We know that our old (unrenewed) self was nailed to the cross with Him in order that [our] body [which is the instrument] of sin might be made ineffective and inactive for evil, that we might no longer be the slaves of sin.

7 For when a man dies, he is freed (loosed, delivered) from [the power of] sin [among men].

8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

9 Because we know that Christ (the Anointed One), being once raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has power over Him.

10 For by the death He died, He died to sin [ending His relation to it] once for all; and the life that He lives, He is living to God [in unbroken fellowship with Him].

11 Even so consider yourselves also dead to sin and your relation to sin broken, but alive to God [living in unbroken fellowship with Him] in Christ Jesus.

12 Let not sin therefore rule as king in your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies, to make you yield to its cravings and be subject to its lusts and evil passions.

13 Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.

14 For sin shall not [any longer] exert dominion over you, since now you are not under Law [as slaves], but under grace [as subjects of God’s favor and mercy]." (Romans 6:6-14 ampc)

Happy Easter Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
From that time forth Jesus began [clearly] to show His disciples that "He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders and the high priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised from death.

22 Then Peter took Him aside to speak to Him privately and began to reprove and charge Him sharply, saying, God forbid, Lord! This must never happen to You!

23 But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him, Get behind Me, Satan! You are in My way [an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me]; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men." (Matthew 6:21-23 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
"...I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision" (Acts 26:19 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
"Wherefore, O King Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision,

20 But made known openly first of all to those at Damascus, then at Jerusalem and throughout the whole land of Judea, and also among the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works and live lives consistent with and worthy of their repentance.

21 Because of these things the Jews seized me in the temple [enclosure] and tried to do away with me.

22 [But] to this day I have had the help which comes from God [as my ally], and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike, asserting nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses declared would come to pass—

23 That the Christ (the Anointed One) must suffer and that He, by being the first to rise from the dead, would declare and show light both to the [Jewish] people and to the Gentiles."
(Acts 26:19-23 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
"For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died; And He died for all, so that all those who live might live no longer to and for themselves, but to and for Him Who died and was raised again for their sake." (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Is your learning and relationship about/with Jesus Christ Crucified is driving you insane ?

"...Paul, you are mad! Your great learning is driving you insane!" (Acts 26:24 ampc)
Chibuogwu, you are mad! Your great learning and relationship about/with Jesus Christ Crucified is driving you insane!

This is the *response of Festus to Paul* while Paul was defending himself before King Agrippa and Governor Festus concerning the charge against him by the jews that he was teaching people against judaism.

All of them listened carefully and did not respond vehemently *until from verse-22 of Acts 26; when Paul spoke about Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary and His Resurrection as the only means of salvation for all mankind which Moses as well as all the prophets of old spoke about with eager anticipation*

what is my/your name ?
Can our mortal-body (free-will, emotions, mind, imaginations, thoughts, parts-of-our-body, whole-body) and the people engaging us in our present neighborhood declare this same thing said about Paul by Governor Festus ?

You can preach about anything as a Christian like prayers, morality, love, discipline, prosperity, healing, miracles, power, deliverance, ancestral-curse-deliverance, dreams and dream-interpretations, anointing, keys-to-breakthrough, alms-giving, marriage, how-to-find-a-spouse e.t.c. and the devil will not react/oppose what is being said through the flesh(old-man/self/life) of those listening to you because every other religion preaches all these things as well *except the teachings concerning the reality of a personal direct experience with the death of our old-self/flesh/life/being in union with the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary which is the hidden wisdom of God to restore mankind which failed-short-of-Gods' Glory to the FULL GLORY OF GOD AND PERMANENT DELIVERANCE FROM THE DEVILS DOMINION OVER MANKIND IN ADAMS DISOBEDIENCE (1 Cor.2:6-8 )*

thus
when any believer tries to *bring the release of this revelation on how any human being can include their old-life/flesh/sin-nature inside the Crucified life of Jesus on the Cross, personally experience this death with Jesus by grace through faith to his/her old-life/flesh/sin-nature on the Cross, become replaced by the New Creation Life of Jesus, carry this New Creation Life of Jesus in such a manner that He is the only being permitted to express HIMSELF both in the privacy of our thoughts and the external daily living while yielding our mortal-body (free-will, emotions, mind, imaginations, thoughts, parts-of-our-body, whole-body) to be conformed unto death inside the Crucified Body of Jesus on the Cross fresh every second of our earthly existence* then the devil quickens their flesh to *reject such teachings vehemently* because he is about to loose dominion/control over such person(s).

The *power/efficacy* of the gospel of Jesus Christ is *only found, experienced and lived effortlessly each second of this earthly existence* when any human being receives a revelational teaching concerning the *inclusion of himself/herself* inside the Crucified Body of Jesus on the Cross, the replacement of his/her old-self/flesh with the New Creation Life of Jesus Christ and the effortless expression of this New Creation Life by grace through faith whether in the privacy of our thoughts or in our public daily lifestyle.

This revelational teaching concerning the realities of Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection can come directly from the Holy Spirit to any human being just like Saul on his way to Damascus or through other human being who shares the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified.

The expression of this new creation life in an effortless way comes through a sincere deliberate effort to communicate with this New Creation Life of Jesus Christ Crucified by asking HIM; what He wants to do through our mortal-body every second of our earthly existence through these:

1. Every second belief and re-affirmation to your mortal-body inside your heart/mind/brain and with your mouth that your old-self/flesh has died a permanent death with Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary, became replaced by Jesus Christ New Creation Life and your human-form(free-will, emotions, mind, imaginations, thoughts, parts-of-our-body, whole-body) is still experiencing the power of Jesus Christ death on the Cross of Calvary fresh every second such that this New Creation Life of Jesus Christ can express HIMSELF as the REAL LIFE functioning within this our mortal-body.

2. Daily fellowship with His Spirit(the Holy Spirit) or quiet-time,

3. Deliberate studying, listening, believing, meditating, thinking-through, application, preaching of the Words of this New Creation Life contained in the Holy bible especially the gospels which revealed how He lived as a human being with all the weaknesses and limitations of humanity

4. Prayers-and-fasting

5. Prayers-and-praise

6. Direct conversation with HIM inside our hearts by faith (believing He now dwells within our hearts, He is always listening, He is always eager to hear us speak to HIM, He is always eager to respond to our discussions with HIM and He knows as well as has the perfect answer/solution for whatever that we are facing each moment of our earthly existence because He has experienced the human-form and He is God who knows all things and has answers to all things) whether during our quiet-time or while we are actively engaging in the various activities of our human daily living.

Christ and Him Crucified alone is enough for the complete deliverance of any human being from the flesh/sin-nature, ancestral-curses-from-Adam, devil, demons, the-world-system, addictions, strongholds, sicknesses, demonic/human threats, fear-of-death, uncertainties-of-earthly-living, fear-of-biological-death, and eternal-death(hell-fire)
thus
"Now the judgment (crisis) of this world is coming on [sentence is now being passed on this world]. Now the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world shall be cast out (expelled).
32 And I, if and when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw and attract all men [Gentiles as well as Jews] to Myself." (John 12:31-32 ampc)

Christ and Him Crucified alone can please THE FATHER; if He is permitted to dwell as the New Creation Life inside the mortal body of any human being by grace through faith FRESH EVERY SECOND thus
"While he was still speaking, behold, a shining cloud [composed of light] overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, This is My Son, My Beloved, with Whom I am [and have always been] delighted/pleased. Listen to Him!" (Matthew 17:5 ampc)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Jesus loves you, repent from sin/the flesh, come to the Cross of Jesus Christ and experience His death with your old-self/flesh/sin-nature so that He will replace your old-life heading towards eternal-death(hell-fire) with His New Creation Life which alone can live a consistent and progressive holy life which pleases God Our Father both in the privacy of your thoughts and in your external/public lifestyle/engagements.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amen

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
GROWING IN THE CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST NOW DWELLING AND FUNCTIONING THROUGH OUR MORTAL-BODIES:
I hope you are studying your holy bible every moment and praying in the Holy Spirit-Leading with the intention of experiencing *fresh each second of your earthly existence* the effects of Jesus Christ death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection life in your whole being (free-will, emotions, mind, imaginations, thoughts, parts-of-our-body, whole-body, soul, spirit and body) ?

thus
“Anyone who wants to be my follower must love me far more than he does his own father, mother, wife, children, brothers, or sisters—yes, more than his own life—otherwise he cannot be my disciple. 27 And no one can be my disciple who does not carry his own cross and follow me." (Luke 14:26-27 TLB)

"As for me, God forbid that I should boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in all the attractive things of the world was killed long ago, and the world’s interest in me is also long dead. 15 It doesn’t make any difference now whether we have been circumcised or not; what counts is *whether we really have been changed into new and different people*." (Galatians 6:14-15 TLB)

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, *but a new creature*. 16 And *as many as walk according to this rule*, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:14-16 KJV)

"From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus." (Galatians 6:17 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Galatians 2:19-21 KJV)

"Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies.
11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced through our flesh which is liable to death.
12 Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that our] life [may be actively at work] in you." (2 Corinthians 4:10-12 ampc)

I pray for more of God's mercy and grace upon all of us as the Holy Spirit transforms our whole being(soul, spirit and body) into the full and matured image of Jesus Christ Crucified from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness while leading us *to experience more intimately the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ within our mortal-body with the revelation of the gospel as it is contained in the holy bible and a consistent fellowship with His Spirit within our hearts fresh each second* in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Cross of Jesus Christ is an active experience of the death that terminated the old life/self/flesh that every human being inherited from Adam's disobedience, replaces our old-self with the LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST (NEW CREATION LIFE) and causes our mortal-body to submit effortlessly fresh every second to the CONTROL AS WELL AS THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THIS NEW CREATION LIFE
thus
"Now the judgment (crisis) of this world is coming on [sentence is now being passed on this world]. Now the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world shall be cast out (expelled).
32 And I, if and when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw and attract all men [Gentiles as well as Jews] to Myself." (John 12:31-32 AMPC)

"And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also]." (Luke 9:23 AMPC)

"Now huge crowds were going along with [Jesus], and He turned and said to them,
26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters—[yes] and even his own life also—he cannot be My disciple.
27 Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:25-27 AMPC)

Until each human being begins to see and believe that when Jesus died on the Cross, he/she also died with this old life/self/flesh in union with Jesus Christ; the complete, permanent and perpetual deliverance from sin, the flesh, adamic-ancestral-curses, wicked-principalities/powers, death, sicknesses, addictions, devil, eternal-death(hell-fire) will never become effective in such a persons whole being(soul, spirit and body)
thus
"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Gal. 2:19-21 KJV)

"Christ died, and we have been joined with him by dying too. So we will also be joined with him by rising from death as he did. 6 We know that our old life was put to death on the cross with Christ. This happened so that our sinful selves would have no power over us. Then we would not be slaves to sin. 7 Anyone who has died is made free from sin’s control.
8 If we died with Christ, we know that we will also live with him. 9 Christ was raised from death. And we know that he cannot die again. Death has no power over him now. 10 Yes, when Christ died, he died to defeat the power of sin one time—enough for all time. He now has a new life, and his new life is with God. 11 In the same way, you should see yourselves as being dead to the power of sin and alive for God through Christ Jesus.
12 But don’t let sin control your life here on earth. You must not be ruled by the things your sinful self makes you want to do. 13 Don’t offer the parts of your body to serve sin. Don’t use your bodies to do evil, but offer yourselves to God, as people who have died and now live. Offer the parts of your body to God to be used for doing good. 14 Sin will not be your master, because you are not under law. You now live under God’s grace." (Romans 6:5-14 ERV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say, “The victory and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Messiah have now come. These things have come, because the accuser of our brothers and sisters has been thrown out. He is the one who accused them day and night before our God." (Rev 12:10 ERV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
"God made us free from the power of darkness. And he brought us into the kingdom of his dear Son. 14 The Son paid the price to make us free. In him we have forgiveness of our sins." (Colossians 1:13-14 ERV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
"Then a good wind began to blow from the south. The men on the ship thought, “This is the wind we wanted, and now we have it!” So they pulled up the anchor. We sailed very close to the island of Crete. 14 But then a very strong wind called the “Northeaster” came from across the island. 15 This wind took the ship and carried it away. The ship could not sail against the wind, so we stopped trying and let the wind blow us.

16 We went below a small island named Cauda. With the island protecting us from the wind, we were able to bring in the lifeboat, but it was very hard to do. 17 After the men brought the lifeboat in, they tied ropes around the ship to hold it together. The men were afraid that the ship would hit the sandbanks of Syrtis. So they lowered the sail and let the wind carry the ship.

18 The next day the storm was blowing against us so hard that the men threw some things out of the ship. 19 A day later they threw out the ship’s equipment. 20 For many days we could not see the sun or the stars. The storm was very bad. We lost all hope of staying alive—we thought we would die.

21 The men did not eat for a long time. Then one day Paul stood up before them and said, “Men, I told you not to leave Crete. You should have listened to me. Then you would not have all this trouble and loss. 22 But now I tell you to be happy. None of you will die, but the ship will be lost. 23 Last night an angel came to me from God—the God I worship and belong to. 24 The angel said, ‘Paul, don’t be afraid! You must stand before Caesar. And God has given you this promise: He will save the lives of all those sailing with you.’ 25 So men, there is nothing to worry about. I trust God, and I am sure everything will happen just as his angel told me. 26 But we will crash on an island.”

27 On the fourteenth night we were still being blown around in the Adriatic Sea. The sailors thought we were close to land. 28 They threw a rope into the water with a weight on the end of it. They found that the water was 120 feet deep. They went a little farther and threw the rope in again. It was 90 feet[d] deep. 29 The sailors were afraid that we would hit the rocks, so they threw four anchors into the water. Then they prayed for daylight to come. 30 Some of the sailors wanted to leave the ship, and they lowered the lifeboat to the water. They wanted the other men to think that they were throwing more anchors from the front of the ship. 31 But Paul told the army officer and the other soldiers, “If these men do not stay in the ship, you will lose all hope of survival.” 32 So the soldiers cut the ropes and let the lifeboat fall into the water.

33 Just before dawn Paul began persuading all the people to eat something. He said, “For the past two weeks you have been waiting and watching. You have not eaten for 14 days. 34 Now I beg you to eat something. You need it to stay alive. None of you will lose even one hair off your heads.” 35 After he said this, Paul took some bread and thanked God for it before all of them. He broke off a piece and began eating. 36 All the men felt better and started eating too. 37 (There were 276 people on the ship.) 38 We ate all we wanted. Then we began making the ship lighter by throwing the grain into the sea." (Acts 27:13-38 ERV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
"Since the day we heard these things about you, we have continued praying for you. This is what we pray:

that God will make you completely sure of what he wants by giving you all the wisdom and spiritual understanding you need; 10 that this will help you live in a way that brings honor to the Lord and pleases him in every way; that your life will produce good works of every kind and that you will grow in your knowledge of God; 11 that God will strengthen you with his own great power, so that you will be patient and not give up when troubles come.

Then you will be happy 12 and give thanks to the Father. He has made you able to have what he has promised to give all his holy people, who live in the light. 13 God made us free from the power of darkness. And he brought us into the kingdom of his dear Son. 14 The Son paid the price to make us free. In him we have forgiveness of our sins." (Colossians 1:9-14 ERV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2021

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
"You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And *these [very Scriptures] testify about Me!* " (John 5:39 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Abbah Father, we worship you, thank you for your mercy, grace, love, salvation-so-great and the breathe of life that you have given us even till this second of the day in Jesus name. Amen.
Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, please baptize us afresh with your Holy Spirit, Fire and Power even as we study your written word now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Holy Spirit, please mix your word with fresh/new faith in our hearts right now and always even as we study every letter and sentence contained in your written word now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
"And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us.

15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him." (1 John 5:14-15 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — A Child With A Difference / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.