Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830640 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
"And these words which I am commanding you this day shall be [first] in your [own] minds and hearts; [then]

7 You shall whet and sharpen them so as to make them penetrate, and teach and impress them diligently upon the [minds and] hearts of your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down and when you rise up" (Deuteronomy 6:6-7 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
"And now, Father, glorify Me along with Yourself and restore Me to such majesty and honor in Your presence as I had with You before the world existed." (John 17:5 AMPC)

this words of Jesus having a glory with God His Father before the foundation of the world shows JESUS IS NOT A CREATURE that was created after the foundation of the world since HE EXISTED WITH AN EQUAL GLORY WITH THE FATHER BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pet.1:3

( Learning of, and Obtaining His Mercy No 4)
The mercy of God is very great towards us who have believed, we must know it and continue to plead for it on our life. We also have a duty to be willing to let it manifest in our lives.

The whole program of man's regeneration arose out of His great mercy; it was by goodness that we saw a living hope born in our hearts. It is through His mercy that we can live with a view to his return, it is through it that we have his love within us which is renewed daily in our lives.

The days when his mercy will no longer be active in a life, that life will be without hope, left to grope in darkness and it will be as if it has never known regeneration at all! Lord don't take your mercy out of my life.

Revival is now, let's pray.
Your brother (Peace House Gboko/ Gbile Akanni)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:40am On Mar 06, 2021
How to Grow in the Power of God for Great exploits

The Power of God is in and at work in every believer.

Eph1:19 says …..the exceeding greatness of His Power at work in us who believe.

Eph 3:20 says now unto Him by the Power at work in us can do far exceedingly…

Phil 2;13 says God is at work in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

Acts 1:8, says you shall receive Power after the HolySpirit has come by upon you

Eph 3:16 says that the HolyGhost we received during HolyGhost baptism releases this Power into our spirit to strengthen us for Exploits.

The above scriptures and more revealed that once a believer receives HolyGhost baptism, not only water baptism the Power begins to work in him/her.

HolyGhost baptism is an exclusive ministry of the Lord Jesus, John the Baptist said; I baptized you with water….. but He will baptize you with the HolySpirit, Mk 1:8

Again, John the Baptist said, He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. Jn 1:33

Jesus is the Baptizer, while the HolySpirit is the River, hence, during HolyGhost baptism, we were immersed in the Pool of The Great HolyGhost. Hallelujah.

Now before we talk about how to grow the Power of God in you, we MUST first of all address the issue of spiritual Power leakage.

To acquire the Power is not very difficult because Jesus is already seated at the Right Hand of The Father, but to sustain or contain the Power is the main matter.

No matter how much water you pour into a leaking vessel, it will still remain empty. That is why some believers are on fire only during revival programs and return dry afterwards.

Whenever we fellowship ( praises, prayer, bible study etc ) with the HolySpirit He releases Power into our spirit, hence if there's no Power leakage, we should be growing in Power even without organizing a special Revival program.

The situation of being on fire today, cold tomorrow is a sign that one has spiritual Power leakage.

How can I identify my spiritual Power leakage??

1. By asking the Lord in fervent prayers.

A healthy Christian should be worried when he is not growing in zeal and passion for God, when on fire today, dry tomorrow, when the signs that should accompany believers are not seen in his life and ministry.

We should be concerned and not carefree when we pray and decree things without getting the desired results. Because God is faithful in all His Words and Righteous in all His deeds. If the results are far-fetched, then something must be wrong with us.

We should learn from the disciples of Jesus who tried casting out a demon but could not succeed went to the Master and asked; 'why couldn't we cast out the demon'

We should pour out our heart in the Altar of humility and cry out for Divine enlightenment.

The book: 'The price for miracle working Power of God by A.A Allan' can help us more in this Truth.

2. By embarking on a serious Revival program.

One of the good if not the best ways of identifying a leakage in a vessel is by pouring in the substance, then the leakage will surface on its own.

If you want to know the things that sap or drain your spiritual power, desire more spiritual power earnestly and start praying for it, then temptation will start coming from those directions, if wicked demons are responsible, you see them fighting you in the dreams, if seductive spirits, you see them disguising with familiar faces to weaken you through dream-sex, if they use satanic power neutralizer as dream meal, you see them given you food in the dream and many more.

Once you begin a revival program, never neglect the physical and spiritual challenges you experience, these are majorly the things that have placed limitations over your spiritual growth or are the channels through which you lose your spiritual power.

Once these things are identified, stop praying for Power and open The Rain of the Blood of Jesus, the Fire, the Thunder, the nail of Jesus death on the Cross which disarmed principalities/powers(Colossians 2:14-15) and Sword etc upon their kingdoms until you stop seeing them, then you will feel within you that Power that rose Jesus from the dead even without praying for it.

Until we are tired of being weak as believers we can not be powerful as the witnesses of Most Powerful God.

May the Lord strengthen in our pursuit of Truth in Him in Jesus Name. Amen

Next is how to grow in Power as people under the New Covenant

...................Nwosu Chidiebele...............................
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
"O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth." (Isaiah 25:1 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
"At that particular time Jesus went through the fields of standing grain on the Sabbath; and His disciples were hungry, and they began to pick off the spikes of grain and to eat.

2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, See there! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful and not permitted on the Sabbath.

3 He said to them, Have you not even read what David did when he was hungry, and those who accompanied him—

4 How he went into the house of God and ate the loaves of the showbread—which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for the men who accompanied him, but for the priests only?

5 Or have you never read in the Law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple violate the sanctity of the Sabbath [breaking it] and yet are guiltless?

6 But I tell you, Something greater and more exalted and more majestic than the temple is here!

7 And if you had only known what this saying means, I desire mercy [readiness to help, to spare, to forgive] rather than sacrifice and sacrificial victims, you would not have condemned the guiltless.

8 For the Son of Man is Lord [even] of the Sabbath."
(Matthew 12:1-8 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
"Now while Paul was awaiting them at Athens, his spirit was grieved and roused to anger as he saw that the city was full of idols.

17 So he reasoned and argued in the synagogue with the Jews and those who worshiped there, and in the marketplace [where assemblies are held] day after day with any who chanced to be there.

18 And some also of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him and began to engage in discussion. And some said, What is this babbler with his scrap-heap learning trying to say? Others said, He seems to be an announcer of foreign deities—because he preached Jesus and the resurrection.

19 And they took hold of him and brought him to the Areopagus [Mars Hill meeting place], saying, May we know what this novel (unheard of and unprecedented) teaching is which you are openly declaring?

20 For you set forth some startling things, foreign and strange to our ears; we wish to know therefore just what these things mean—

21 For the Athenians, all of them, and the foreign residents and visitors among them spent all their leisure time in nothing except telling or hearing something newer than the last—

22 So Paul, standing in the center of the Areopagus [Mars Hill meeting place], said: Men of Athens, I perceive in every way [on every hand and with every turn I make] that you are most religious or very reverent to demons.

23 For as I passed along and carefully observed your objects of worship, I came also upon an altar with this inscription, To the unknown god. Now what you are already worshiping as unknown, this I set forth to you.

24 The God Who produced and formed the world and all things in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade shrines.

25 Neither is He served by human hands, as though He lacked anything, for it is He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all [people].

26 And He made from one [common origin, one source, one blood] all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined [their] allotted periods of time and the fixed boundaries of their habitation (their settlements, lands, and abodes),

27 So that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him, although He is not far from each one of us.

28 For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

29 Since then we are God’s offspring, we ought not to suppose that Deity (the Godhead) is like gold or silver or stone, [of the nature of] a representation by human art and imagination, or anything constructed or invented.

30 Such [former] ages of ignorance God, it is true, ignored and allowed to pass unnoticed; but now He charges all people everywhere to repent (to change their minds for the better and heartily to amend their ways, with abhorrence of their past sins),

31 Because He has fixed a day when He will judge the world righteously (justly) by a Man Whom He has destined and appointed for that task, and He has made this credible and given conviction and assurance and evidence to everyone by raising Him from the dead.

32 Now when they had heard [that there had been] a resurrection from the dead, some scoffed; but others said, We will hear you again about this matter.

33 So Paul went out from among them.

34 But some men were on his side and joined him and believed (became Christians); among them were Dionysius, a judge of the Areopagus, and a woman named Damaris, and some others with them." (Acts. 17:16-34 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED DESIRES TO GIVE US HIS MERCY AND GRACE WHICH IS WHAT WE NEED EACH SECOND OF OUR EARTHLY LIVES TO PLEASE GOD ACCORDING TO THE RIGHTEOUS STANDARD OF GOD:

"And if you had only known what this saying means, I desire mercy [readiness to help, to spare, to forgive] rather than sacrifice and sacrificial victims, you would not have condemned the guiltless." (Matthew 12:7 AMPC)

Jesus desires to *give human being MERCY OF GOD fresh each second WHICH IS THE ONLY CAPACITY that human being can use TO PLEASE GOD ACCORDING TO THE RIGHTEOUS STANDARD OF GOD*; He is not interested in *receiving our self-righteousness/efforts/intelligence/logic/ideologies/philosophies/dogmas/doctrines/strengths/might/power*

thus
"Praised (honored, blessed) be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)! By *His boundless/overflowing/abundant/exceeding mercy* we have been *born again to an ever-living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead*,

4 *[Born anew] into "an inheritance" which is beyond the reach of change and decay [imperishable], unsullied and unfading, reserved in heaven for you,*

5 Who are *being guarded (garrisoned) by "God’s power" through [your] faith [till you fully inherit that final] salvation that is ready to be revealed [for you] in the last time.* " (1 Peter 1:3-5 AMPC)

It is the *acceptance of this MERCY FROM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* that enables any human being *to recognize and use effectively the grace of God which is "available inside every human being whether believer or unbeliever" to repent from sin, receive salvation ONLY THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS DEATH AND RESURRECTION then continue to manifest consistent and progressive LIFESTYLE OF THE NEW CREATION MAN IN CHRIST TILL ETERNITY*
thus
"Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]." (Hebrews 4:16 AMPC)

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may *obtain mercy*, and *find grace* to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"For the *grace of God* that *brings salvation(causes brokenness of human heart towards sin, repentance from sin/flesh and confession of faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ on the Cross and Eternal Life in His Resurrection from death)* has *appeared to all men(human beings)*,

12 this same grace teaches us how to resist/reject/renounce(say "no" to) sin, this same grace teaches us how to resist/reject/renounce(say "no" to) worldly lusts/passions/emotions/imaginations, this same grace teaches us how to live holy(GOD-NATURED) lives on this earth consistently and progressively through all the private and public circumstances of our daily lives (here in Nigeria/Europe/USA as married or singles), this same grace teaches us how to live righteous(morality) lives on this earth consistently and progressively through all the private and public circumstances of our daily lives (here in Nigeria/Europe/USA as married or singles), and this same grace teaches us how to live self-controlled(disciplined) lives on this earth consistently and progressively through all the private and public circumstances of our daily lives (here in Nigeria/Europe/USA as married or singles), in this present world(not inside Heave after our biological death);

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and *the glorious appearing of "the great God" and our Saviour Jesus Christ* ;" (Titus 2:11-13)

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, *let us have grace*, *whereby we may "serve God acceptably" with reverence and godly fear:*

29 For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)

"Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For *it is a good thing that the heart be established/strengthened with grace*; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein." (Hebrews 13:9 KJV)

"Follow *peace with all men, and holiness*, *without which no man shall see the Lord*:

15 Looking diligently *lest any man fail of the grace of God*; *lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled*;

16 *Lest there be any "fornicator", or "profane person", as "Esau", who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: *for he found no place of repentance*, though *he sought it carefully with tears* ." (Hebrews 12:14-17 KJV)

"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; *ye are fallen from grace* ." (Galatians 5:4 KJV)

We are not talking about grace gotten from allah or pastor or priest or human being or muhammed or nature or humanism RATHER THE GRACE FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED WHO IS THE SON OF GOD AND WHO IS ALSO GOD
thus
"Thou therefore, my son, *be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus* ." (2 Timothy 2:1 KJV)

"He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them *gave He "power" to become the "sons of God", even to them that believe on his name*:

13 Which *were born*, "not of blood", nor of the "will of the flesh", nor of the "will of man", *but of God*.

14 And the *Word was made flesh(human being)*, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) *full of grace and truth* ." (John 1:11-14 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2021
IDOL IN OUR HEARTS IN THE MOMENTS OF DECISION-PRAYERS:

"Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me.

2 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?

4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols." (Ezekiel 14:1-5 KJV)

when any human being especially a believer comes to God with *a made-up mind concerning any issues in life especially choosing a life-partner or various job offers or business-contracts*; God will answer *such a person according to his/her made-up mind BUT NOT ACCORDING TO GOD'S PERFECT-WILL* and this will bring *regrets/pains/afflictions; if care is not taken; eternal damnation*

hence the best way to such issues is to FIRST ASK GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND GRACE IN ORDER TO ACCEPT HIS PERFECT-WILL FOR SUCH A SITUATION WHETHER IT IS GOING TO BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE BEFORE ASKING GOD TO REVEAL HIS PERFECT-WILL FOR SUCH SITUATION.

for marital choices, once the Holy Spirit reveals the person to you and permits you to tell the person involved then he/she *disagrees completely not that he/she says let me pray about this personally to get my own confirmation* just return to God in the place of prayer and the Holy Spirit will tell you what to do. If the Holy Spirit *gives you His word to discontinue such relationship* for example "...His position let another take" (Acts.1:20) OR "...you hast rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you from being king over Israel." (1 Samuel 15:26 KJV)...e.t.c.

Please *do not quit the relationship/business/job/contract immediately even though the person(institution) is SAYING NO TO GOD'S REVEALED WORD FOR BOTH OF YOU until you get a word of confirmation from the Holy Spirit that you should QUIT* which could be any of these revealed word of God for *making a replacement for people who rejected God's word* thus Acts. 1:20, 1 Samuel 15:26 e.t.c. because it could *be a test of your patience in faith*

Sometimes, you should make *a prayer-resolve like Joseph the Husband of Mary to quit such relationship/job/contract/business* asking GOD to GIVE YOU HIS CLEAR SIGN/REVELATION that will STOP YOU FROM QUITTING OR CONTINUE WITH YOUR QUITTING RESOLVE in such a situation according to Isaiah thus "And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." (Isaiah 30:20-21 KJV)

such that you will discover His perfect-will and receive His mercy as well as His grace to *obey HIM completely without grudges/complaint whether it is comfortable or uncomfortable to you* thus "And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Matthew 26:39 KJV)

Please do not try to force the relationship *to work and the worst still do not even try to marry such a person because you will also share in that persons' punishment for disobeying God's word*. Just pray for the grace to refocus your heart on Jesus Christ Crucified and pray for such a person also that the mercy and grace of God will prevail over his/her life then focus your heart on Jesus Christ Crucified; He will bring forth another person who will lead you to manifest God's perfect-will in marital relationship and other purposes of God for your life on this earth thus "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts." (Haggai 2:9 KJV)

May the Holy Spirit help us not to reject His Word or come to His Presence with idols in our hearts in Jesus name. Amen.

if anyone of us has rejected God's Word or approached God's throne of Grace with an idol; we pray thus

Abbah My Father, forgive me for rejecting your word or coming into your Presence with an idol in my heart; cleanse my heart with FIRE of your HOLY PRESENCE as you did to Isaiah in Isaiah 6:7 and uproot both the garments spotted by the flesh/idol/rejection/rebellion/sin(Jude 1:23) within my whole being(spirit, soul and body) with THE CLEANSING BLOOD OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST(1 John 1:7 & Matthew 26:28) and give me YOUR NEW HEART OF FLESH AND SPIRIT that both wills and does your good pleasures( Ezekiel 36:24-38 & Philippians 2:13) in Jesus name. AMEN.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
"Then spake the Lord to Paul(Chibuogwu/Put your full name here also) in the night(this moment of your life) by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak(have faith and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified), and hold not thy peace(do not resist the motivation/push to believe and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified in season and out of season):
10 For I am with thee(Chibuowgu/Put your full name here also), and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city(Heavenly realm, Earthly realm and under-world whom I have given command over you and all that concerns your life to protect you)." (Acts. 18:9-10)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
"But being aware of this, Jesus went away from there. And many people joined and accompanied Him, and He cured all of them,

16 And strictly charged them and sharply warned them not to make Him publicly known.

17 This was in fulfillment of what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah,

18 Behold, My Servant Whom I have chosen, My Beloved in and with Whom My soul is well pleased and has found its delight. I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He shall proclaim and show forth justice to the nations.

19 He will not strive or wrangle or cry out loudly; nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets;

20 A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench, till He brings justice and a just cause to victory.

21 And in and on His name will the Gentiles (the peoples outside of Israel) set their hopes." (Matthew 12:15-21 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement), Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God." (2 Corinthians 1:3-4 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
"Afterward Paul remained many days longer, and then told the brethren farewell and sailed for Syria; and he was accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila. At Cenchreae he [Paul] cut his hair, for he had made a vow.

19 Then they arrived in Ephesus, and [Paul] left the others there; but he himself entered the synagogue and discoursed and argued with the Jews.

20 When they asked him to remain for a longer time, he would not consent;

21 But when he was leaving them he said, I will return to you if God is willing, and he set sail from Ephesus.

22 When he landed at Caesarea, he went up and saluted the church [at Jerusalem], and then went down to Antioch.

23 After staying there some time, he left and went from place to place in an orderly journey through the territory of Galatia and Phrygia, establishing the disciples and imparting new strength to them." (Acts 18:18-23 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Marital Mutual Sanctification:

God created human being in His own image and likeness BUT MAN IS NOT GOD
Man is a creature of GOD and remains a creature (an object/vessel of use for GOD to glorify HIMSELF) NOT FOR HIM TO BE A GOD

But in creating man in His own image; Man is like a container carrying a content
The content that man carries is GOD
which differentiates man from every other creature
this is what makes man to be eternal like GOD
being eternal is that man has a soul and a spirit like GOD
which does not die by biological death but lives-on after biological death either with eternal life in Heaven with God or eternal death in hell-fire(the eternal place/position of God’s wrath)
Hence man is a spirit which has a soul but dwells in a mortal-body.

Man is not the physical or mortal-body that we see;
hence through His Spirit; He can enter the spiritual realm(Heaven/Hades/Hell-fire) even while he is still present in this physical body to fulfill some specific task or commune with the spirits just like Jesus physically hanging on the Cross but spiritually subjected into the eternal punishment of hell-fire for sin because He was carrying human sin upon his body
which some theologians call separation from the GOD-HEAD which is not actually true because if Jesus separated from the God-head in 1-second; He cannot be said to be GOD because God cannot be separated from HIS GOD-NATURE EVEN IN 1 SECOND BECAUSE HE REMAINS GOD FOREVER AND EVER
thus His Father called him GOD in Hebrews 1:8
thus
“But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.” (Hebrews 1:8 )

Another example is John the apostle in Revelation who was in the human body in the Island of Patmos and at the same time in Heaven seeing all that was happening there, wrote them down and shared with us as the book of revelation
also what Daniel saw and recorded in the prophetic book of Daniel
also Paul confirmed how he was carried into Heaven and shown mysteries that he was not permitted to communicate in human language.

The man that God created was sexual and remains sexual being
since every good and perfect gift comes from God; sexual-desire is holy, pure and beautiful in the eyes of God;
but it was meant only for married man and woman for procreation and pleasure
since it is God who gave man this gift whenever married couple are having sexual intimacy that is pure and holy; they are giving GOD PLEASURE PRIMARILY not even themselves primarily thus ” Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for *thou hast created all things*, and for thy pleasure they are(in existence/manifestation) and were created .” (Revelations 4:11 KJV)

Pure sexual intimacy for married couple sees both spouse as Christ body being poured into each other not just object of sexual-gratification or lust hence

“Then Tobias exhorted the virgin, and said to her: Sara, arise, and let us pray to God to day, and to morrow, and the next day: because for these three nights we are joined to God: and when the third night is over, we will be in our own wedlock.

5 For we are the children of saints, and we must not be joined together like heathens that know not God.

6 So they both arose, and prayed earnestly both together that health might be given them,

7 And Tobias said: Lord God of our father, may the heavens and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains, and the rivers, and all thy creatures that are in them, bless thee.

8 Thou madest Adam of the slime of the earth, and gavest him Eve for a helper.

9 And now, Lord, thou knowest, that not for fleshly lust do I take my sister to wife, but only for the love of posterity, in which thy name may be blessed for ever and ever.

10 Sara also said: Have mercy on us, O Lord, have mercy on us, and let us grow old both together in health .” (Tobit 8:4-10 DRA)

hence sexual penetration for born-again does not have anything to do with anal-sex, video-sex, oral-sex, condom, contraceptive-pills, withdrawal-methods, party, adultery, pornography, masturbation, e.t.c. but a sincere body to body; soul to soul and spirit to spirit POURING INTO EACH OTHER AS CHRIST POURED HIMSELF INTO US ON THE CROSS WITHOUT WITHHOLDING ANY PART OF HIMSELF FROM US just like GOD also gave HIS SON COMPLETELY TO US without withholding any part of HIM to us(human beings) this can be seen in the following scriptures

“He that spared(withheld) not even his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how hath he not also, with him, given us all things?” (Romans 8:32 DRA)

“Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

22 Wives, be subject (be submissive and adapt yourselves) to your own husbands as [a service] to the Lord.

23 For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the Head of the church, Himself the Savior of [His] body.

24 As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.

25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her,

26 So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the Word,

27 That He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such things [that she might be holy and faultless].

28 Even so husbands should love their wives as [being in a sense] their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself.

29 For no man ever hated his own flesh(body), but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it, as Christ does the church,

30 Because we are members (parts) of His body.

31 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.

32 This mystery is very great, but I speak concerning [the relation of] Christ and the church.

33 However, *let each man of you [without exception] love his wife as [being in a sense] his very own self; and let the wife see that she respects and reverences her husband [that she notices him, regards him, honors him, prefers him, venerates, and esteems him; and that she defers to him, praises him, and loves and admires him exceedingly] * .” (Ephesians 5: 21-33 AMPC)

If you read through this passage especially in the bolded words, you will see the sanctification of each others body, soul and spirit that takes place when couples joined in Christ just like Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection merged/joined humanity in an intimate love affair with THE GOD-HEAD takes place
The fluid coming out of each others body is the washing of the water by the word
Each others body is the water;
each couples body being the body of Christ by faith is THE WORD.
Both the man and his wife wash each others soul, spirit and body IN CHRIST BY FAITH with the LIVING WORD OF GOD/ETERNAL LIFE dwelling consistently and progressively *fresh at each moment of sexual-intimacy by faith* and through your daily bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit *by faith* thus we are born-again by the living word of God which is incorruptible (1 Peter 1:23)

hence anything that we stop any of the couple from pouring into each others soul, spirit and body unreservedly is sin and unacceptable as strange fire on the marital intimacy/bed/altar for Christian couples just as I have earlier listed some of them above.
At the same time; this sexual intimacy between those who were joined by faith in Christ not by chance/priest/pastor/fake-prophecy/fake-vision/personal-sentiments/personal-selfishness is ANOTHER FORM OF PRAYER THAT GIVES GOD PLEASURE AND SANCTIFIES BOTH COUPLE AND THEIR CHILDREN/FAMILY AND THE WHOLE WORLD (Heavens/earth/underworld)

This is why the devil has introduced alot of these strange fires/ideas/styles in marriages to deprive God from receiving this pleasurable sacrifice and not allow couples to sanctify their soul, body and spirit as well as children and families and whole universe according to *the perfect-will of God for creating sexual desire in mankind and marriages between a man and a woman
hence all these sexual sins like homosexuality, lesbianism, abortions, contraceptive-pills, condoms, fornication, adultery, masturbation, pornography, video-sex, sex-toys, anal-sex, oral-sex, withdrawal-methods, abortions, bestiality, voyeurism, exhibitionism’s e.t.c.

The citation he gave about Paul calling people to become celibate is a misinterpretation because GOD SAW THAT IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR MAN TO BE ALONE BUT I WILL MAKE HIM A HELPER THAT IS SUITABLE FOR HIM
“Now the Lord God said, It is not good (sufficient, satisfactory) that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him.” (Genesis 2:18 AMPC)
So marriage is good FROM GOD’S ORIGINAL PLAN.
Not minding all the unfruitful marriage or bad stories that is seen in marriages all over the world today
GODS WORD IS TRUTH every other thing that can be seen in the physical or spiritual realm remains the LIE
God meant marriage for sexual intimacy between man and woman thus

“And Adam gave names to all the livestock and to the birds of the air and to every [wild] beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a helper meet (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam; and while he slept, He took one of his ribs or a part of his side and closed up the [place with] flesh.

22 And the rib or part of his side which the Lord God had taken from the man He built up and made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

23 Then Adam said, This [creature] is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of a man.

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall become united and cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

25 And the man and his wife were both naked and were not embarrassed or ashamed in each other’s presence.” (Genesis 2: 20-25 AMPC)

Genesis 2:20 declares God’s observation that none of the other created things could be a helper to man,
then God created a woman to be his helper just like the Holy Spirit is our helper and GOD; a wife is a physical aspect of God’s Holy Spirit for a man so also is the husband towards his wife
verse-24 talks about both man and woman leaving their parents to CLEAVE IN THE FLESH; this is sexual intimacy for married couple. It is also means that *both intended couple should depart/surrender all the ideology concerning marriage which they acquired from their parents/lineage/customs/traditions/culture and submit to the Holy Spirit who will help them build their own NEW UNIQUE MATRIMONY IN CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED*
then verse-25 confirms it by saying both of them were naked in the presence of each other and they were not ashamed which defines both naked of body, soul and spirit between a man and a woman who are joined in marriage through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified
the man or woman should not keep secrets from each other unless what the Holy Spirit tells them to keep as secrets which is usually about THE MYSTERIES OF GOD AND THE GOSPELS FOR GOD’S DESTINED TIME not things concerning their marriage. None of the couple should also deny each other sexual intimacy.

Jesus being quoted as speaking about everybody remaining unmarried/eunuch is also a misinterpretation from some teachers according to Matthew 19:10-12
Jesus was not married because it was How He was born (agreed with the God-head) that when He takes human body; He will not engage in human marriage with a woman but A SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE with all human being through His death on the Cross and His Resurrection just as we saw in Ephesians 5 above
then here in these scriptures
“And I, if and when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw and attract all men [Gentiles as well as Jews] to Myself .” (John 12:32 AMPC)

“And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]” (John 3:14-18 AMPC)

Those who are born-eunuch are those whom God designed that they will not marry; which is the last category in that bible passage of Matthew 19:10-12 but yet they have the free-will to agree or disagree with God’s prefect-will for them *before the foundation of the world just like angels were not created to have sexual intimacy but they have free-will which some of them used to choose disobedience to God’s will in Genesis 6 hence they began to have sex with human females and got married to them and were dethroned from God’s service as angels
So also with men or women whom God has designed not to marry for the sake of His kingdom like Jesus, Paul, John, 4-daughters of Philip the deacon who were prophetess and unmarried in the early church in Acts 21:8-9
but it does not mean they do not have sexual organs or sexual desires or cannot have sex or that sex was a sin for them if they should marry.

Jesus is the 2nd person of the Trinity who created man; gave him marriage, sexual desires and sexual intimacy as A HOLY GIFT AND A PERFECT GIFT; He(Jesus) even said as a member of the God-head that He hates divorce (Malachi 2:14-16)
Prompted by the Holy Spirit, Solomon declared that married couple should drink from the bossom of their wives which is also confirming God’s approval for sexual intimacy between married couple (Proverbs 5:15-23, Song of Solomon 5:1)
The forbidden fruit in eden remains a literal word which connotes disobedience NOT SEX
Because Jesus declared in Matthew 5:27-28 that looking at a woman or man who is clothed/dressed with a desire to have sex with him/her is already considered sexual intimacy between the person having such imaginations and the person being imagined whether physically/videos/pictures/magazines/write-ups/novels/songs/images hence if you have such imaginations with someone who is not your legally married couple/spouse through faith in Christ Jesus Crucified it is considered sin in heaven/earth/underworld.

Then Adam and his wife had already cleaved to each others’ body as ONE in Genesis 2:24 then saw each others unclothedness not just imaginations and they were not ashamed/guilty nor had guilty conscience in Genesis 2:25 before they ate the forbidden fruit in Genesis 3:6-7.
hence the forbidden fruit is not sex
In Genesis 1:26-28; God made man and woman in His own image; gave them instruction to multiply and subdue the earth which means reproduction in human beings that is achievable through penetrative sexual intimacy between both the male and female human being AS GOD CAUSES SUCH ACT of total self giving of the soul, spirit and body to MANIFEST FERTILIZATION BETWEEN THE MALE SEX-CELL AND THE FEMALE SEX-CELL
thus
“And Adam knew Eve as his wife, and she became pregnant and bore Cain; and she said, I have gotten and gained a man with the help of the Lord.” (Genesis 4:1)

This (ידע)
is the Hebrew word for knowledge in Genesis 4:1
which also means expertise and know-how
apart from just knowledge which defines that both the man and the woman now knew how to use each others body and unclothedness and imaginations/inspirations of GOD’s life within them to obtain pregnancy and a child
hence those who are not married are not more holy than those who are married because they do not have sexual intimacy
all those who believe in Jesus Christ Crucified are SONS/EQUAL-MATES whether the Holy Spirit calls them to marriage or celibacy hence NO BELIEVER IS A GRAND-SON OR HAS LOWER-ANOINTING OR UNHOLY BECAUSE OF MATRIMONIAL SEXUAL INTIMACY;

thus “But as many as received him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” (John 1:12-13 KJV)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Please feel free to make your inputs, corrections, comments and observations
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
This scholarship in UK may benefit you or someone that you know.
https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/who-can-apply/eligibility/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
"[For it is He] Who delivered and saved us and called us with a calling in itself holy and leading to holiness [to a life of consecration, a vocation of holiness]; [He did it] not because of anything of merit that we have done, but because of and to further His own purpose and grace (unmerited favor) which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began [eternal ages ago]."
(2 Timothy 1:9 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
"Meanwhile, there was a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, who came to Ephesus. He was a cultured and eloquent man, well versed and mighty in the Scriptures.

25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and burning with spiritual zeal, he spoke and taught diligently and accurately the things concerning Jesus, though he was acquainted only with the baptism of John.

26 He began to speak freely (fearlessly and boldly) in the synagogue; but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him with them and expounded to him the way of God more definitely and accurately.

27 And when [Apollos] wished to cross to Achaia (most of Greece), the brethren wrote to the disciples there, urging and encouraging them to accept and welcome him heartily. When he arrived, he proved a great help to those who through grace (God’s unmerited favor and mercy) had believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Christ as Lord and Savior).

28 For with great power he refuted the Jews in public [discussions], showing and proving by the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah)." (Acts 18:24-28 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ktunzmusic: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2021
God has given us power, authority and dominion over all things. Activate that authority and it will work for you in Jesus name. Authority over diseases, demons and death. This is a song that preach the Gospel of Jesus and what God can do for us if we serve Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-07tA5R_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HCzmyMP7wQ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
"But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully." (1 Peter 3:15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2021
"While Apollos was in Corinth, Paul went through the upper inland districts and came down to Ephesus. There he found some disciples.

2 And he asked them, Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed [on Jesus as the Christ]? And they said, No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.

3 And he asked, Into what [baptism] then were you baptized? They said, Into John’s baptism.

4 And Paul said, John baptized with the baptism of repentance, continually telling the people that they should believe in the One Who was to come after him, that is, in Jesus [having a conviction full of joyful trust that He is Christ, the Messiah, and being obedient to Him].

5 On hearing this they were baptized [again, this time] in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And as Paul laid his hands upon them, the Holy Spirit came on them; and they spoke in [foreign, unknown] tongues (languages) and prophesied.

7 There were about twelve of them in all.

8 And he went into the synagogue and for three months spoke boldly, persuading and arguing and pleading about the kingdom of God.

9 But when some became more and more stubborn (hardened and unbelieving), discrediting and reviling and speaking evil of the Way [of the Lord] before the congregation, he separated himself from them, taking the disciples with him, and went on holding daily discussions in the lecture room of Tyrannus from about ten o’clock till three.

10 This continued for two years, so that all the inhabitants of [the province of] Asia, Jews as well as Greeks, heard the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of eternal salvation in the kingdom of God]." (Acts. 19:1-10 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
"Since all this is true, we ought to pay much closer attention than ever to the truths that we have heard, lest in any way we drift past [them] and slip away.

2 For if the message given through angels [the Law spoken by them to Moses] was authentic and proved sure, and every violation and disobedience received an appropriate (just and adequate) penalty,

3 How shall we escape [appropriate retribution] if we neglect and refuse to pay attention to such a great salvation [as is now offered to us, letting it drift past us forever]? For it was declared at first by the Lord [Himself], and it was confirmed to us and proved to be real and genuine by those who personally heard [Him speak].

4 [Besides this evidence] it was also established and plainly endorsed by God, Who showed His approval of it by signs and wonders and various miraculous manifestations of [His] power and by imparting the gifts of the Holy Spirit [to the believers] according to His own will.

5 For it was not to angels that God subjected the habitable world of the future, of which we are speaking.

6 It has been solemnly and earnestly said in a certain place, What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You graciously and helpfully care for and visit and look after him?

7 For some little time You have ranked him lower than and inferior to the angels; You have crowned him with glory and honor and set him over the works of Your hands,

8 For You have put everything in subjection under his feet. Now in putting everything in subjection to man, He left nothing outside [of man’s] control. But at present we do not yet see all things subjected to him [man].

9 But we are able to see Jesus, Who was ranked lower than the angels for a little while, crowned with glory and honor because of His having suffered death, in order that by the grace (unmerited favor) of God [to us sinners] He might experience death for every individual person.

10 For it was an act worthy [of God] and fitting [to the divine nature] that He, for Whose sake and by Whom all things have their existence, in bringing many sons into glory, should make the Pioneer of their salvation perfect [should bring to maturity the human experience necessary to be perfectly equipped for His office as High Priest] through suffering.

11 For both He Who sanctifies [making men holy] and those who are sanctified all have one [Father]. For this reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren;

12 For He says, I will declare Your [the Father’s] name to My brethren; in the midst of the [worshiping] congregation I will sing hymns of praise to You.

13 And again He says, My trust and assured reliance and confident hope shall be fixed in Him. And yet again, Here I am, I and the children whom God has given Me.

14 Since, therefore, [these His] children share in flesh and blood [in the physical nature of human beings], He [Himself] in a similar manner partook of the same [nature], that by [going through] death He might bring to nought and make of no effect him who had the power of death—that is, the devil—

15 And also that He might deliver and completely set free all those who through the [haunting] fear of death were held in bondage throughout the whole course of their lives.

16 For, as we all know, He [Christ] did not take hold of angels [the fallen angels, to give them a helping and delivering hand], but He did take hold of [the fallen] descendants of Abraham [to reach out to them a helping and delivering hand].

17 So it is evident that it was essential that He be made like His brethren in every respect, in order that He might become a merciful (sympathetic) and faithful High Priest in the things related to God, to make atonement and propitiation for the people’s sins.

18 For because He Himself [in His humanity] has suffered in being tempted (tested and tried), He is able [immediately] to run to the cry of (assist, relieve) those who are being tempted and tested and tried [and who therefore are being exposed to suffering]." (Hebrews 2:1-18 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
"How shall we escape [appropriate retribution] if we neglect and refuse to pay attention to such a great salvation [as is now offered to us, letting it drift past us forever]? For it was declared at first by the Lord [Himself], and it was confirmed to us and proved to be real and genuine by those who personally heard [Him speak]." (Hebrews 2:3 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
"Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, Teacher, we desire to see a sign or miracle from You [proving that You are what You claim to be].

39 But He replied to them, An evil and adulterous generation (a generation [t]morally unfaithful to God) seeks and demands a sign; but no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

40 For even as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and behold, Someone more and greater than Jonah is here!

42 The queen of the South will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to the wisdom of Solomon, and behold, Someone more and greater than Solomon is here." (Matthew 12:38-42 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
"And God did unusual and extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul,

12 So that handkerchiefs or towels or aprons which had touched his skin were carried away and put upon the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them.

13 Then some of the traveling Jewish exorcists (men who adjure evil spirits) also undertook to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, I solemnly implore and charge you by the Jesus Whom Paul preaches!

14 Seven sons of a certain Jewish chief priest named Sceva were doing this.

15 But [one] evil spirit retorted, Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit dwelt leaped upon them, mastering two of them, and was so violent against them that they dashed out of that house [in fear], stripped naked and wounded.

17 This became known to all who lived in Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks, and alarm and terror fell upon them all; and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled and magnified.

18 Many also of those who were now believers came making full confession and thoroughly exposing their [former deceptive and evil] practices.

19 And many of those who had practiced curious, magical arts collected their books and [throwing them, book after book, on the pile] burned them in the sight of everybody. When they counted the value of them, they found it amounted to 50,000 pieces of silver (about $9,300).

20 Thus the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of eternal salvation in the kingdom of God] grew and spread and intensified, prevailing mightily." (Acts. 19:11-20 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
"Thus the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of eternal salvation in the kingdom of God] grew and spread and intensified, prevailing mightily." (Acts. 19:20 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
ELOHIM(THE TRUE LIVING GOD); A GOD FAITHFUL TO HIS DESIGN NOT OUR DESIRE:

"Know, recognize, and understand therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps covenant and steadfast love and mercy with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations," (Deuteronomy 7:9 ampc)

ELOHIM(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) IS FAITHFUL TO ACCOMPLISH what He designed for our lives before the foundation of the world thus "[For it is He] Who delivered and saved us and called us with a calling in itself holy and leading to holiness [to a life of consecration, a vocation of holiness]; [He did it] not because of anything of merit that we have done, but because of and to further His own purpose and grace (unmerited favor) which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began [eternal ages ago]." (2 Timothy 1:9 ampc)

NOT WHAT WE HAVE DESIRED FOR OURSELVES!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TABERAH(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
TABERAH (Burning)
we are a part in the body of Christ saddled with the responsibility of raising men with understanding of their purpose and with partnership with the Holy Spirit in bring the influence of the kingdom to realm of men.

Join us as we begin to herald the gospel of the kingdom.
https:///KROaPlxnecK6kzrkLYJj8V
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
"May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

3 For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).

4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature." (2 Peter. 1:2-4 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
"May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.. Amen." (2 Peter 1:2 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.