Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48544 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Scarily ugly (I have seen your pix before) product of a failed education system, tell me what is wrong with the English I used. grin

I wait.

Oh yes I am freaking ugly!!! What an ediotic waste you are! I won't dispute that with you. Now feel free to paste the ugly picture of me. Ediotic goat (An obnoxious fooool determining a man is ugly). So you went running round the internet looking for my picture? Orisirisi.

Product of a failed education system? Have you taken your medications tonight? Is the hallucination kicking in again?

Demented doofus!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, a passport would give you deliverance from your delusion and hard life.

You will never see a gutter again, talkless of living on top of it. grin

And you would be taught good english. cheesy

You are a slavic bastard!

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college has already done the damage.Blame her.

That was why she was retrenched after which you all opted for slavery abroad.

So your family lived over a gutter back in Nigeria? ehya.pele. eku iya.

Keep whining. atole!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

Oh yes I am freaking ugly!!! What an ediotic waste you are! I won't dispute that with you. Now feel free to paste the ugly picture of me. Ediotic goat (An obnoxious fooool determining a man is ugly). So you went running round the internet looking for my picture? Orisirisi.

Product of a failed education system? Have you taken your medications tonight? Is the hallucination kicking in again?

Demented doofus!

You are a person!

If I posted your picture all the girls will have nightmares with you black oponri head with koko hairstyle. grin

Cretin, are you struggling to explain what was wrong with my grammar? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college has already done the damage.Blame her.

That was why she was retrenched after which you all opted for slavery abroad.

So your family lived over a gutter back in Nigeria? ehya.pele. eku iya.

Keep whining. atole!

person, you are yet to tell us what headway you have made in Nigeria, what is your academic standing and why your gutter life is better than those in the UK. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
The rambunctious foool does not know when to shut his ediotic gob.

For far too long, the demented goat keeps saying I beat women. undecided In a developed society that I live in, who beats women? If you are that intellectually smart (Sagamite), why not go on the street and be bleating ''person'' on the streets and see if you would not be nicked? Eranko oshi

He comes on the internet and thinks he is king kong of intelligence.

Odoyo oshi.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki: The rambunctious foool does not know when to shut his ediotic gob.

For far too long, the demented goat keeps saying I beat women. undecided In a developed society that I live in, who beats women? If you are that intellectually smart (Sagamite), why not go on the street and be bleating ''person'' on the streets and see if you would not be nicked? Eranko oshi

He comes on the internet and thinks he is king kong of intelligence.

Odoyo oshi.

You are a person!

No 1, people still beat women in any society.

No 2, you have boasted about how you would beat some NL women for talking to you disrespectfully.

No 3, you still have not explained what was wrong with my grammar, cretin.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If I posted your picture all the girls will have nightmares with you black oponri head with koko hairstyle. grin

Cretin, are you struggling to explain what was wrong with my grammar? grin

As I earlier instructed you, post my ugly picture, you wanking disgusting dude.

Explain your pathetic English? Dude, you must be having a laugh. undecided

I have always told you, and you know it - you are not at par with me. I can see through your insecurities.

Pele oh, Mr. King Kong of intelligence.

Demented dolt.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you are yet to tell us what headway you have made in Nigeria, what is your academic standing and why your gutter life is better than those in the UK. grin

Your mother who graduated from Jakande teachers training college and taught me will be in the best position to answer your questions since I cant blow my trumpet.

I'll choose 'gutter' life over slavic life anytime anyday cos a thin free man is better than a fat slave so they say.

You'll die a slave abroad cos that's your destiny.Toobad!

Keep whining. atole!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

As I earlier instructed you, post my ugly picture, you wanking disgusting dude.

Explain your pathetic English? Dude, you must be having a laugh. undecided

I have always told you, and you know it - you are not at par with me. I can see through your insecurities.

Pele oh, Mr. King Kong of intelligence.

Demented dolt.

You are a person!

I am too principled to post someone's picture, why don't you post it yourself, person.

Lets see you since you don't mind. Ugly area boy. grin

As ugly as you are, you will spend a significant sum on soap. grin

I am not on par with a moronic person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, pick a topic let me come and humiliate you.

Before that state what was wrong with my English, product of a failed education system.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Your mother who graduated Jakande teachers training college and taught me will be in the best position to answer your questions since I cant blow my trumpet.

I'll choose 'gutter' life over slavic life anytime anyday cos a thin free man is better than a fat slave so they say.

You will die abroad slave.Its your chosen destiny. Too bad!

Say hi to mongrel (slavic) kids for me.

Keep whining. atole!

Oh, so you have chosen a gutter life that is why you have no passport? grin

I have chosen the best life. grin

Your cretinous, okada-riding life is worse and inferior to mine, person! wink grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

No 1, people still beat women in any society.

No 2, you have boasted about how you would beat some NL women for talking to you disrespectfully.

No 3, you still have not explained what was wrong with my grammar, cretin.

You know this is what I relish most about you - how you rant and rant and I get under your ediotic skin. Your pathetic attempt to string your deep psychological issues on me is at best laughable.

No 1. Don't make an accusation you cannot back up with fact!

No 2. Produce from my post on NL, how I have boasted about beating some NL women. You ediotic goat.

No 3. I do not relish in being your pedagogy tonight. Why bother educate a goat? undecided
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin person, I saw you on an Okada the last time I came to Nigeria. I just had to take the picture of you carrying mattress on an Okada. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This was fresh as I was leaving the airport area. It amazed me because I was no more used to seeing sufferheads like you. grin

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

You know this is what I relish most about you - how you rant and rant and I get under your ediotic skin. Your pathetic attempt to string your deep psychological issues on me is at best laughable.

No 1. Don't make an accusation you cannot back up with fact!

No 2. Produce from my post on NL, how I have boasted about beating some NL women. You ediotic goat.

No 3. I do not relish in being your pedagogy tonight. Why bother educate a goat? undecided

You are a person!

Your moronic arsse said "Don't make an accusation you cannot back up with fact!", so how come your dumb arsse has not explained what was wrong with my English, cretin? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I am too principled to post someone's picture, why don't you post it yourself, person.

Lets see you since you don't mind. Ugly area boy. grin

As ugly as you are, you will spend a significant sum on soap. grin

I am not on par with a moronic person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, pick a topic let me come and humiliate you.

Before that state what was wrong with my English, product of a failed education system.

Only an in-secured goat will hide behind those ediotic emoticons to hide their insecurities. I have dealt with ediotic goats of your ilk severally on this forum.

Why not start by backing your ediotic accusations with facts? Apparently you have underlining issues.

Humiliate me with any topic? You make me smile. I have not seen how you have displayed a single iota of intelligence on this topic, yet you dream in your glorified stewpeedity that you would humiliate me? Dude, you sure got jokes!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Oh, so you have chosen a gutter life that is why you have no passport? grin

I have chosen the best life. grin

Your cretinous, okada-riding life is worse and inferior to mine, person! wink grin

You have chosen the slavic life.

You will die a slave and your mongrel kids will continue from where you stopped.

Your mother should have suffered a miscarriage rather than have you cos your slavic existence is pathetic.

Keep whining. atole!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

Only an in-secured goat will hide behind those ediotic emoticons to hide their insecurities. I have dealt with ediotic goats of your ilk severally on this forum.

Why not start by backing your ediotic accusations with facts? Apparently you have underlining issues.

Humiliate me with any topic? You make me smile. I have not seen how you have displayed a single iota of intelligence on this topic, yet you dream in your glorified stewpeedity that you would humiliate me? Dude, you sure got jokes!

You are a person!

Post your pix yourself lets see, foooooool! grin grin grin grin

Oyingbo suffering face! grin

I would cut and dice your moronic arsse on ANY topic, cretin! cool
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You have chosen the slavic life.

You will die a slave and your mongrel kids will continue from where you stopped.

Your mother should suffered a miscarriage rather than have you cos your slavic existence is pathetic.

Keep whining. atole!

You will die before 50 after years of suffering without a passport. grin grin grin

When you see me coming out of MMA don't cover me like a rash to push my luggage o. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Post your pix yourself lets see, foooooool! grin grin grin grin

Oyingbo suffering face! grin

I would cut and dice your moronic arsse on ANY topic, cretin! cool

I could go on and on with you tonight son!

You said I am ugly. Maybe you wanted to score a cheap brownie point on that. Yet in the same vein, you claim I beat ''my girlfriends'' and posting my pictures will make girls scared of me.

Pray tell, how does an ugly dude have ''girlfriends''? Do you see where your gross stewpeedity lies?

Omo jatijati oshi feeling funky. Only in London, do you find awon omo oniranu like you coming on the internet feeling like king kong of intelligence.

Odesco omo Tesco oshi.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite: Virgin person, I saw you on an Okada the last time I came to Nigeria. I just had to take the picture of you carrying mattress on an Okada. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This was fresh as I was leaving the airport area. It amazed me because I was no more used to seeing sufferheads like you. grin

You mean your white masters allowed you to visit your homeland?

You came to visit your aged parents are back in Sagamu and saw your father on Okada from far off and mocked him unknowingly?

But I thought you said they were abroad?

Ah, you are a d1ckhead.

Keep whining. atole!

PS: I'm still interested in your virgin sister - person or not .Tell her to send me a PM.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Back to topic!

Yes she likely got the block due to her government connections, but not necessarily/exclusively because of them. The truth is that there are often 'less desirable' blocks sold in any lease sale and the 'best' tend to attract the largest bids. Back in '93, the FG was trying to convince O&G companies to invest offshore when there was no track record of discovery in the deep offshore areas. It is quite possible that the block was unwanted by the majors at the time and she got it relatively cheap, since it was the first set of bids for deep offshore and no discoveries had been made. However, without knowing how much was paid then, it's difficult to say.

Many oil blocks end up not producing any oil, so she was indeed lucky that the block came up trumps. There are dozens and dozens of blocks that the govt repossesses because no oil is discovered. That Texaco got involved in 1996 is instructive - that was the year Shell made the first deepwater discovery in Bonga, which probably convinced a lot of other majors of the potential deep offshore.

Clearly her closeness to those in power may have helped, but I suspect there was a degree of foresight involved as well to be involved at that early stage of deepwater exploration.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

I could go on and on with you tonight son!

You said I am ugly. Maybe you wanted to score a cheap brownie point on that. Yet in the same vein, you claim I beat ''my girlfriends'' and posting my pictures will make girls scared of me.

Pray tell, how does an ugly dude have ''girlfriends''? Do you see where your gross stewpeedity lies?

Omo jatijati oshi feeling funky. Only in London, do you find awon omo oniranu like you coming on the internet feeling like king kong of intelligence.

Odesco omo Tesco oshi.

You are a person!

So tonight is a night of denials? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So today you are claiming you don't beat your girlfriends after years of not denying it?

In the last few minutes you have turned from admitting you were ugly to you are not ugly because you sense I have no intention of posting your pix? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, since you don't mind me posting your pix, post it yourself na, lets see. Oyingbo face. grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You mean your white masters allowed you to visit your homeland?

You came to visit your aged parents are back in Sagamu and saw your father on Okada from far off and mocked him unknowingly?

But I thought you said they were abroad?

Ah, you are a d1ckhead.

Keep whining. atole!

PS: I'm still interested in your virgin sister - person or not .Tell her to send me a PM.

Sufferhead, is your Okada-life not better than all the Nigerians in the UK? grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oyingbo face, I have looked at your profile. No pix yet.

Give us the nightmare na! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

I am very happy and satisfied where I am. In life, I owe more to the UK far more than I owe to Nigeria because unlike Nigeria, the UK supports talented people to achieve their potential and everyday is like the system its doing its best to make life as easy as possible for you. In Nigeria, the system is doing its best to make life as difficult as possible for its citizens.

E.g. you read reports of people buying form for civil service job applications, when I am sure the government department would have got a budget to get this form. They let candidates buy it for N1,000 plus for something I am sure they would photocopy for less than N100 to give to them.

E.g. Second-hand cars being incredibly expensive in Nigeria all because customs have milked the importers to clear it at the ports. Which leads to Okada being the mode of travel for most.

E.g. someone with a bullet wound that is between life and death being requested to go and get a police report before medical assistance is given.

Nigeria is there to frustrate sufferheads like Virgin person and destroy their lives while the cretin is still delusionally claiming his life is better then Obama's. grin grin grin

Let me give you a brief story that occured very very recently.

A Naija girl studying in the UK for her masters in one of the small towns was having some severe cough. The cough would not disappear after one week and became more intense and violent, so the girl got on the internet and found a local GP (i.e. doctor) in the directory to call. When she called, the GP told her she needs to be seen the way she was coughing and should come to his clinic. When he gave her the address, the girl said she has no idea where the place is because she is new in the country to do her studies and has no clue about the area in the town, so she can not come. Guess what happened?

The GP SENT a taxi to her address to pick her up, FREE of charge. Treated her and called a taxi cab to come and take her back home to her doorstep FREE of charge. Talkless to say the medical service is also free.

Now let me shock you, the girl is not a UK citizen. But she was ill and they had to make sure she got well.

This is the country one sufferhead person that may soon die from an Okada accident or gunshot wounds while waiting for a police report (if it is not a police man that shot him) grin want to compare life of the people in it to his miserable life that is stuck in Nigeria because he has no passport? grin grin grin
Wow, that's a nice story. Agreed their system/rulership is far better than ours. That's their saving grace. But they are not wealthier than Nigeria or are they
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You will die before 50 after years of suffering without a passport. grin grin grin

When you see me coming out of MMA don't cover me like a rash to push my luggage o. grin

I suppose your parents,grandparents and relations died at 50 or thereabout. I guess it runs in your family. What are you waiting for?
Start preparing your mongrel (slavic) kids for the slavic life after your departure.shior!

So you once pushed luggage at the airport? What a startling revelation.

Keep whining. atole!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Wow, that's a nice story. Agreed their system/rulership is far better than ours. That's their saving grace. But they are not wealthier than Nigeria or are they

Far wealthier!

UK has close to the same amount of annual Oil production Nigeria has only that they use it for a bouyant economy while we export it because the economy is comatose and does not need that much oil so many people like Virgin person that can't make it in Nigeria end up kissing my arsse for spare change when I come to Nigeria. They cover you at weddings begging for money.

Apart from oil, what more is to talk about in terms of Wealth in Nigeria. They have many other sectors that generate wealth despite almost matching us in oil.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So tonight is a night of denials? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So today you are claiming you don't beat your girlfriends after years of not denying it?

In the last few minutes you have turned from admitting you were ugly to you are not ugly because you sense I have no intention of posting your pix? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, since you don't mind me posting your pix, post it yourself na, lets see. Oyingbo face. grin grin grin

You apparently have problems with deductive reasoning son. Logic is far beyond your use. I thought you were slightly intellectual enough to back your accusations with fact. Apparently I am wrong here.

Deal with your mental problems. The same Nigeria that you utterly despise and castigate currently has the richest woman in the world residing and making her living in there.

A glorified cheap london king kong skunk like you, can keep hating and posting all sorts of drivel about the country that carries your place of birth. In the bigger scheme of things, you really don't matter. Never have, and never will.

Had you been more productive with your so-called intelligence, one would have been reading of your exploits today like lady Alakija. How many years have you been ranting on NL now about your intelligence? Where has it gotten you? Internet cred - zilch. Come on the street of London and be shouting your ''person'' as I earlier stated, and lets see if you would not be nicked. Ediotic skunk.

Apoda feeling funky.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

I suppose your parents,grandparents and relations died at 50 or thereabout. I guess it runs in your family. What are you waiting for?
Start preparing your mongrel (slavic) kids for the slavic life after your departure.shior!

So you once pushed luggage at the airport? What a startling revelation.

Keep whining. atole!

person, how many slaps have you recieved from police and how much have they obtained from your churchrat family for bail? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Sufferhead, is your Okada-life not better than all the Nigerians in the UK? grin grin grin grin

Who told you all the Nigerians in the UK are slaves like you?

Of course not!

I'm sure of one thing though. Your slavic life abroad is inferior to my 'okada life' in Nigeria.

So your parents are back in Sagamu afterall. Good to hear.So technically, they are back in the 'okada life'. I've got company then.

Keep whining. atole!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pataki:

You apparently have problems with deductive reasoning son. Logic is far beyond your use. I thought you were slightly intellectual enough to back your accusations with fact. Apparently I am wrong here.

Deal with your mental problems. The same Nigeria that you utterly despise and castigate currently has the richest woman in the world residing and making her living in there.

A glorified cheap london king kong skunk like you, can keep hating and posting all sorts of drivel about the country that carries your place of birth. In the bigger scheme of things, you really don't matter. Never have, and never will.

Had you been more productive with your so-called intelligence, one would have been reading of your exploits today like lady Alakija. How many years have you been ranting on NL now about your intelligence? Where has it gotten you? Internet cred - zilch. Come on the street of London and be shouting your ''person'' as I earlier stated, and lets see if you would not be nicked. Ediotic skunk.

Apoda feeling funky.

You are a person!

What is with the stories I can't even be bothered to read?

POST YOUR PICTURE! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Who told you all the Nigerians in the UK are slaves like you?

Of course not!

I'm sure of one thing though. Your slavic life abroad is inferior to my 'okada life' in Nigeria.

So your parents are back in Sagamu afterall. Good to hear.So technically, they are back in the 'okada life'. I've got company then.

Keep whining. atole!

Oh, person, so all Nigerians in the UK are no more slaves to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought your cretinous arsse said before no person apart from whites can make it in the UK?

Cretin, the jabs at your miserable life is finally kicking in? grin grin grin grin grin

Sufferhead living on less than $1 a day. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by VirginFinder: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person, how many slaps have you recieved from police and how much have they obtained from your churchrat family for bail? grin

So you kept receiving police slaps and getting detained day in day out back in Nigeria and all your family could do was go borrow money to bail you out.

You must have been a rogue!

Is that what chased you into slavery abroad? ehya pele.

Keep whining. atole!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.