Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria (561 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls / Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by Raymondson(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
What kind of gift do you buy for lady as a way of expressing your love. In foreign countries, i know of flowers. In naija whatz the ans??
Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by TimePiece(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
you could buy her a teddy bear/box of chocolates with a nicely-worded card.
i know ladies who would appreciate this sort of gesture.

1 Like

Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by lipsyliscious: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
TimePiece: you could buy her a teddy bear/box of chocolates with a nicely-worded card.
i know ladies who would appreciate this sort of gesture.
ekwe! Beta buy her either a bb,an ipad,an iphone,a car,a house,expensive jewelries,clothes,take her shopping etc,teddy bear n chocolate na jara

1 Like

Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by Raymondson(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
@timepiece, teddy bears and chocolates still looks foreign a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by Raymondson(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
lipsyliscious: ekwe! Beta buy her either a bb,an ipad,an iphone,a car,a house,expensive jewelries,clothes,take her shopping etc,teddy bear n chocolate na jara
she ain't that type of girl. She is very simple(not materialistic)
Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by TimePiece(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Raymondson: @timepiece, teddy bears and chocolates still looks foreign a little bit.

they may look foreign but are still appreciated by some girls down here esp if you're professing this love for the first time.
many might disagree with me but that won't make it untrue.

you can also try to find out what she might like, i'm sure you haven't only been admiring her from a distance but have actually had a word with her.
whatever the case, my first suggestions, i think, will be in place

1 Like

Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by Raymondson(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
TimePiece:

they may look foreign but are still appreciated by some girls down here esp if you're professing this love for the first time.
many might disagree with me but that won't make it untrue.

you can also try to find out what she might like, i'm sure you haven't only been admiring her from a distance but have actually had a word with her.
whatever the case, my first suggestions, i think, will be in place

u are right about onething. I am not just admiring, i am actually having good conversations with her, and getting closer each passing day. I also have a feeling dat she accepting me, becos she smiles when sees me.
Re: Gifts For Expressing Love In Nigeria by TimePiece(f): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Raymondson: u are right about onething. I am not just admiring, i am actually having good conversations with her, and getting closer each passing day. I also have a feeling dat she accepting me, becos she smiles when sees me.

that could be a sign right there.
but don't be in a haste to make conclusions!
remember i said, COULD BE, so that you don't go hurting afterwards

why don't you take her out on a real date if you haven't yet.
but have this in mind, if you must give a gift, keep it simple and small so that she doesn't feel harassed.
sounds ridiculous right? but believe me, kind gestures could go wrong esp when there isn't an obvious reason for them. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? / Can You Date Or Marry A Physically Challenged Person? / Weeping Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.