Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (89998 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
For how long would we be practicing self censorship in order not be seen as non conformist to the Salafi interpretation of Islaam?

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
kazlaw2000:
For how long would we be practicing self censorship in order not be seen as non conformist to the Salafi interpretation of Islaam?

I don't understand
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2014
kazlaw2000:

Honestly, I dont feel censored. I truly understood what you meant. The thing is, I dont take anything personal online even in my real life, I overlook a lot and move on.

In this case however, I understand tbaba may not be interested. But my position in the story does not necessarily define my creed. I was just trying to tell the stories. But I am not that stupid if I notice criticism against it. I will just cut it off and forget it. In a special situation like this, it's a bonus for those muslims around that status. They dont have to tell anyone. It's between them and their Lord. If they tell the story, no one is bound to accept it. We only accept what is universally accepted according to Quran and Sunnah, Kitab. But this doesnt mean their personal experience is haram.

For instance, milaat nabiy, I have no reason to go against the practice but I do have reason to against it if practiced in central mosque (for example) because it's not universally accepted and I also dont see reason to set holiday for it. Another example is a Sheik that passed away recently, Nazim. He dropped a comment a while back that before someone performs wudu, he(she) should recite surah Fathiah after bismillah. This action may be considered 'bid'ah' to mainstream.

There are indications from ahadith that knowledge, wisdom, kharama (few) will continue after rosul passed away. However, such knowledge, wisdom or whatever it is, are not binding on anyone. One should only accept it when you truly understand. There are different levels of iman. That's my point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

I don't understand

(smiles). It was actually directed at empiree. I felt he was getting apologetic when you guys confronted him. But I think his last post was a nice summary.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2014
There are indications from ahadith that knowledge, wisdom, kharama (few) will continue after rosul passed away. However, such knowledge, wisdom or whatever it is, are not binding on anyone. One should only accept it when you truly understand. There are different levels of iman. That's my point.[/quote]
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
truthman2012:

Yes, this is the true nature of islam as a religion: communicating with evil spirits (jinn) through incantations.

Since communication with evil spirits (God's enemies) is permited in islam, how is the religion from the true God?

That is just one of the reasons I have been telling those who have ears to hear and minds to reason that Gabriel that spoke to Mohammed could not have come from the true God. He was a jinn who disguised as an angel. This is why muslims are comfortable with magic and having relationship with evil spirits.

Think of it yourself, what does an alfa who is supposed to be a man of God have to do with incantation to conjure jinn (evil spirits)? What does a 'babalawo' (herbalist) do? The same thing. Or is a babalawo who conjures evil spirit also a man of God?

I once preached to a babalawo (herbalist) together with an alhaji at the same time after a co-operative meeting one day. The babalawo (herbalist) when defending his religion said they have the same system with the muslims and the alhaji did not dispute it.

It means islam is another department of the Devil like other cults as they both contact the same masters (evil spirits).

No wonder muslims don't believe in miracles through Jesus but are comfortable with magic through satan and his evil spirits.

How possible can muslims get to God's paradise with their association with the devil and his jinn? Satan is destined to go to hell fire with those who associate with him.

To become an alfa in islam, after studing the quran to know the will of Allah, the next thing is to study the art of arabic magic. How do you call islam a religion of God then? Is your Allah a god of magic? No wonder Allah's paradise is full of women for se.xual immorality.

The Bible says by their fruit we shall know them. I advise you to repent and follow Jesus before your eyes are closed in death. No second chance after death.

You definitely have issue with comprehension. Didn't you see "deviant" - the adjective we used to describe the alfas that do it? So deviant, in your own books, mean correct or standard? Doesn't deviant used for them already tell you they're doing what Islam does not sanction? And now, you picked what a deviant person is doing and used it as standard for Islam. Maybe we should use the many cases of Christian pastors found with charms, human head etc as basis for ideal Pastor.

You were blind to the message here that patronising Jinn is evil and not sanctioned by Islam.

Anyway, we know your evangelism is based on bending truths and misinterpreting the obvious.

On Muhammad, Muhammad was above evil whispering. Evil spirits couldn't inspire someone with his level of faith.

6 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2014
My understanding is that those who are given anything you want to define as "special " by Allah do not go about advertising it and it is not something other Muslims should bother their heads about since it is not a part of Islam they must follow. The gift is a gift to whoever has it.
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Rawaniyah is not acceptable in Islam. They are used by sufis. Look, we are not permitted to use Jinn - good or bad, Muslim or non-Muslim for anything. Using them borders on shirk.

There are authentic invocations from Qur'an and sunnah that are sufficient to cure afflicted people.

Prophet treated people afflicted by Jinn - like the case of a woman whose child was afflicted by fits caused by Jinn and the prophet exorcised.

Great exorcists in history like Ibn Taymiyah did not use any Rawaniyah.

3 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2014
kazlaw2000:

(smiles). It was actually directed at empiree. I felt he was getting apologetic when you guys confronted him. But I think his last post was a nice summary.
I really dont. If i wanted to, i could just write all the stories about it regardless of what anyone says. This is public forum. Personal experience are not taught in school or madrasa. Guides, maybe. It's got to be level of religiosity. As for conforming to salafism, nah, i believe those brothers on YouTube are just screaming on basic levels. I dont have problems with that though. That's just too good for simple Dawah and inspirational purposes. Level of religiosity is not about mosque attendance....rather in personal life.

Let me tell you what i noticed yesterday. Going back to the thread on how to get rid of Jinn, AlBaqir was sincere by saying something about writing scripture on hide of Deer. I know some muslims were rolling their eyes pretending that such don't exist. Although i am not familiar with that. But he found 'evidence' in Sunni text to back his claim.

When i researched the book you presented, it was supposed to be Abu Dawud hadith no 3893. But it looks like they removed it recently. As at this post, it says 3892, 3894. But 3893 is skipped. Looks like it was recently edited. I say why hiding it?. Why only that number while others that criticized magicians are left etc?. I heard this from Sufi scholar (not Imran) a while back that part of scheme against the religion is to place hadith on electronic device to be able to edit them. By removing 3893 displays insincerity on their part. Not that i believe in that particular hadith. Just showing discrepancies in the so called mainstream folks screaming on youTube..'this is shirk, thats bidah'. Enough of that.

As for tbaba opinion on Rawaniyah issue, that we not supposed to put them under our control, he's not. He's not confined by anyone. In most cases he's devoted to prayer. Communication was seldom. But the way the criticism turns now, it wont be wise to go ahead with the tales. Let's leave it as is.

@Jarus, im not talking about Rawaniyah being used in place of ruqyah. Was just trying to narrate stories. Thread only brought it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2014
I know a sister that got afflicted by Jinn from drinking ihantu given to her by one of those deviant alfas. Her life has not been the same again. Seeing weird creatures, dreams, sleep disturbances etc. She's actually on Nairaland.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2014
truthman2012:

Yes, this is the true nature of islam as a religion: communicating with evil spirits (jinn) through incantations.

Since communication with evil spirits (God's enemies) is permited in islam, how is the religion from the true God?

That is just one of the reasons I have been telling those who have ears to hear and minds to reason that Gabriel that spoke to Mohammed could not have come from the true God. He was a jinn who disguised as an angel. This is why muslims are comfortable with magic and having relationship with evil spirits.

Think of it yourself, what does an alfa who is supposed to be a man of God have to do with incantation to conjure jinn (evil spirits)? What does a 'babalawo' (herbalist) do? The same thing. Or is a babalawo who conjures evil spirit also a man of God?

I once preached to a babalawo (herbalist) together with an alhaji at the same time after a co-operative meeting one day. The babalawo (herbalist) when defending his religion said they have the same system with the muslims and the alhaji did not dispute it.

It means islam is another department of the Devil like other cults as they both contact the same masters (evil spirits).

No wonder muslims don't believe in miracles through Jesus but are comfortable with magic through satan and his evil spirits.

How possible can muslims get to God's paradise with their association with the devil and his jinn? Satan is destined to go to hell fire with those who associate with him.

To become an alfa in islam, after studing the quran to know the will of Allah, the next thing is to study the art of arabic magic. How do you call islam a religion of God then? Is your Allah a god of magic? No wonder Allah's paradise is full of women for se.xual immorality.

The Bible says by their fruit we shall know them. I advise you to repent and follow Jesus before your eyes are closed in death. No second chance after death.

This man quoted by me, like every other commentators here who have tried to place traditional belief on the other side of positivity are all evil.

Babalawo is not 'evil', it only means a man initiated into am awo of any deity in Yorubaland.

Herbalist is a person who has the knowledge of how herbs can be mixed for different situations.

Soyinka is an Ogun initiate, he is a babalawo but doesn't necessarily have the herbal knowledge which is learn via apprenticiship of any form.

Like we have fraudulent pastors in Christianity and also bombers/throat sliters in Islam, we also have folks who learn isese for economic reaspns and would engage in the smallest or biggest evil for percuniary gains - they most often live life unscathed by repercursions but go and check their offsprings; @lst one will bear the brunt.

Jinn is different from spirits in Yoruba traditional belief, please let us be 'formally literate' enough to distinguish one system from the other and stop exhibiting brainwashed mentality of thinking Yoruba/Indigenous system is evil while imported beliefs are the way - Islam is for Arabs, Judaism is for Jews, Christianity if for Europeans. Imbibing other belief system is similar to France's assmiliation policy that sought to trample on everything African and tag it has 'de-nigration/lowest ebb of humanity' and as a result you are made to among other things believe in your colonizer's (in this case mental) spiritual system which entails seeing what you should originally believe in as evil/bad/barbaric.

Wake up lost ones! There's no heaven, there's no hell fire waiting anywhere - there is only re-incarnation. What you do in a life prior deyermines what you re-icarnate as. There is nno apocalyptic end or a messiah coming from anywhere, just a continous recycling of humans/animals.

Don't get hoodwinked by a waiting paradise or 72 virgins and don't get cowered by a waiting inferno, they are tools to keep you mentally tamed. Even the source of your religions Judaism is mute on matters of afterlife.
Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Okay @empiree. I understand u far more than u intended and i agree we should move on and leave that matter.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Empiree:

When i researched the book you presented, it was supposed to be Abu Dawud hadith no 3893. But it looks like they removed it recently. As at this post, it says 3892, 3894. But 3893 is skipped. Looks like it was recently edited. I say why hiding it?. Why only that number while others that criticize magicians are left etc?. I heard this from Sufi scholar (not Imran) a while back that part of scheme against the religion is to place hadith on electronic device to be able to edit them. By removing 3893 displays insincerity on their part. Not that i believe in that particular hadith. Just showing discrepancies in the so called mainstream folks screaming on youTube..'this is shirk, thats bidah'. Enough of that.

This is hadith 3893 and it does not specify a deer skin.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sued to teach them the following words in the case of alarm: I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from His anger, the evil of His servants, the evil suggestions of the devils and their presence. Abdullah ibn Amr used to teach them to those of his children who had reached puberty, and he wrote them down (on some material) and hung on the child who had not reached puberty.

Sunan Abi Dawud 3893

It is a dua that is hung on children who can not learn it (i.e babies) . There is nothing here that is to be hidden. This is practiced in many towns in Nigeria. I know it used to be practised in my village. An adult can certainly learn the du'a.

I do not think this is evidence for 'deer skin'. It is not.

You seem to have concluded that there are ulterior motives because you did not see it, somewhere. It could be a genuine error. Infact, that is what it mostly likely is. I also got this online.

The only evidence, i find for deer skin is from what looks like an unverifiable hadith, most likely a shia hadith credited to Ali (RA).

Maybe Kazlaw2000 has another reference.
Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sued to teach them the following words in the case of alarm: I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from His anger, the evil of His servants, the evil suggestions of the devils and their presence. Abdullah ibn Amr used to teach them to those of his children who had reached puberty, and he wrote them down (on some material) and hung on the child who had not reached puberty.

Sunan Abi Dawud 3893

It is a dua that is hung on children who can not learn it (i.e babies) . There is nothing here that is to be hidden. This is practiced in many towns in Nigeria. I know it used to be practised in my village. An adult can certainly learn the du'a.

I do not think this is evidence for 'deer skin'. It is not.

You seem to have concluded that there are ulterior motives because you did not see it, somewhere. It could be a genuine error. Infact, that is what it mostly likely is. I also got this online.

The only evidence, i find for deer skin is from what looks like an unverifiable hadith, most likely a shia hadith credited to Ali (RA).

Maybe Kazlaw2000 has another reference.
At least you agree it can be written and hung. The only thing you arent comfortable with is the 'deer skin'. Okay that isnt much of a problem. But would you be kind enough to also type out that reference in Majmoo fataawa of ibn Taimiyyah. There Ibn Abass said that in case of discomfort during pregnancy, a particular aayah of the holy Qur'aan should be written and hung by the expectant mother till she delivers. After delivery, it should be removed and burnt.
The general principle regarding this issue is that it shouldnt be done unnecessarily (when there is no problem or affliction). That would be Shirk. But if there is a pre existing problem or affliction just like the case of the Jinn afflicted sister in the other thread, then doing it isnt Shirk. This is also the view of our mother Aishah (RATA). Pls check the ealier specified chapter in Kashfu ghumma for reference.
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
kazlaw2000:

At least you agree it can be written and hung. The only thing you arent comfortable with is the 'deer skin'. Okay that isnt much of a problem. But would you be kind enough to also type out that reference in Majmoo fataawa of ibn Taimiyyah. There Ibn Abass said that in case of discomfort during pregnancy, a particular aayah of the holy Qur'aan should be written and hung by the expectant mother till she delivers. After delivery, it should be removed and burnt.
The general principle regarding this issue is that it shouldnt be done unnecessarily (when there is no problem or affliction). That would be Shirk. But if there is a pre existing problem or affliction just like the case of the Jinn afflicted sister in the other thread, then doing it isnt Shirk. This is also the view of our mother Aishah (RATA). Pls check the ealier specified chapter in Kashfu ghumma for reference.

I never told you, I had a problem with anything written down. Like I said, I have seen it done.

And when you said was that there was evidence for deer skin, I took your word for it.

However, the hadith is not evidence for using deer skin for ruqya. As it stands there is no evidence for it.

The two instances you mentioned

I. An immature child

Ii. A woman in the throes of labour

These are exceptional circumstances, hardly the rule.

In the first case, the prophet taught a dua. A companion hung it on kids.

The second, a woman in labour.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Yes, almost bcuz of coincidence. Let's just assume it was genuine error.
Re: Jinn Stories by AlBaqir(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Empiree:
I really dont. If i wanted to, i could just write all the stories about it regardless of what anyone says. This is public forum. Personal experience can not be taught in school or madrasa. Guides, maybe. It's got to be level of religiosity. As for conforming to salafism, nah, i believe those brothers on YouTube are just screaming on basic levels. I dont have problems with that though. That's just too good for Dawah and inspirational purposes. Level of religiosity is not about mosque attendance....rather in personal life.

Let me tell you what i noticed yesterday. Going back to the thread on how to get rid of Jinn, AlBaqir was sincere by saying something about writing scripture on hide of Deer. I know some muslims are rolling their eyes pretending that such dont exist. Although i am not familiar with that. But you found 'evidence' in Sunni text to back his claim.

When i researched the book you presented, it was supposed to be Abu Dawud hadith no 3893. But it looks like they removed it recently. As at this post, it says 3892, 3894. But 3893 is skipped. Looks like it was recently edited. I say why hiding it?. Why only that number while others that criticize magicians are left etc?. I heard this from Sufi scholar (not Imran) a while back that part of scheme against the religion is to place hadith on electronic device to be able to edit them. By removing 3893 displays insincerity on their part. Not that i believe in that particular hadith. Just showing discrepancies in the so called mainstream folks screaming on youTube..'this is shirk, thats bidah'. Enough of that.

As for tbaba opinion on Rawaniyah issue, that we not supposed to put them under our control, he's not. He's not confined by anyone. In most cases he's devoted to prayer. Communication was seldom. But the way the criticism turns now, it wont be wise to go ahead with the tales. Let's leave it as is.

Bingo! Yeah I know there would be some grumbling voices of 'shirk! Shirk! Shirk! grin grin grin

Many of our brothers and sisters have been robbed of the true Islamic heritage and dubiously brainwashed with alien ideology. I call them 'a sincere ignorant'.

The rate at which 'Sahih, Musnad, books of Tafsir, Tarikh etc' are going into distortions in the name of 'new edition' is alarming. Vital informations are getting expunged with less awareness from common muslims. I fear for the upcoming generations.

I opened a thread once on Islamic solution to various ailment (physical and spiritual), pregnancy, delivery problems, how to combat magic etc. Maclatunji never blinks before deleting the thread claiming I am preaching the use of amulet which is shirk. In fact, I was expecting him to delete that recommendation of mine on this thread(the use of deer's hide with Quranic inscription as protection).

What sunni have in their sahih sittah, musnad, etc in this regard is abundant but the 'shirk shirk shirk manufacturing company' continue to delete those golden heritage from these books while printing the so-called 'new editions' thereby hiding the truth in order to preach their ideology. It has even come to a stage they view and preach the holy prophet (peace be on him and his progeny) as an ordinary, dead man100%. It is shirk in their ideology in using him to intercede. Yet various ahadith where sahaba used him (while alive or dead esp. at his grave) abound in their sahih and musnad. Vast majority of these hadith have been expunged or dubiously claimed to be 'daeef.

Tafsir ibn kathir is one of those distorted books. Muhsin khan, one of the translators and commentators of sahih Bukhari and Muslim, is one hell of a culprit. So many ahadith expunged or distorted.

Yusuf Ali's English translation and commentary is another masterpiece of muslim heritage that have been 'panel-beated'. You only need to compare the old edition with the new! Imagine, everywhere he made mention of the name "Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussain", the names have been EXPUNGED.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by akanke79: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtvvcARfCU

jinn tells the sheikh about a muslim neglecting his salaat during ruqyah!

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 1:12am On Nov 08, 2014
AlBaqir:

Bingo! Yeah I know there would be some grumbling voices of 'shirk! Shirk! Shirk! grin grin grin

What sunni have in their sahih sittah, musnad, etc in this regard is abundant but the 'shirk shirk shirk manufacturing company'

@bolds, Lol grin. They were probably high on shisha when they put them there; and by the time they regained their senses, all of a sudden, they realized this is shirk grin

You see, I dont like to pretend at all. We need to think practically. We cant pretend there arent real enemies attacks against fellow humans that are super-spiritual out there. Definitely, modern muslims cant confront that. I thought we are supposed to be leading mankind at least groups from among us. Past Ulama had lots of 'swags' (Karaamaat). Their 'swags' alone scared enemies to death.

I was going to tell few real life stories one of which is active. Back in the 90s, the man was criticized by fellas (Alfas) from nowhere. They condemned writing scriptures on wood, wash and drink, in water to drink, for bathing, rawaniyah, using roots and leafs etc. The man doesn't even recognize 'sufism'. I never heard him use the word.

He's just muslim.

One day after (after many criticism by those people months earlier), two of them later came back when they encountered some problems. They asked him for 'quick' way to resolve it and that would cost them less. They are basically saying he should consult Rawaniyah to check the situation. Guess what, the man gave them dua to offer (Surah Yasin) to be recited 313 from midnight before fajr within 3 days.

They grumbled. He didnt care. He said to them that 'do you think that's how I use him' (Rawaniyah)?. You think he's in my pocket here?. Then he told them that Rawaniyah is gone for Umrah. This was the man they criticized and returned to seek help. The man said I am not giving you 'tira' to 'write and hide'. You have to sit down and recite Surah Yasin 313 ([size=5pt]three hundred and thirteen[/size]) and then return the following day. We will then we continue from there.

Those fellas were rolling their eyes like 'we thought you would come up with 'miracle'?'. We all laughed. They thought it was just easy like that but they criticized it when he was performing karamaat with those pastors who came for help. This incident took place in 1994. I just dont feel like telling those stories for now. By the way, those two Alfas seeking help above didnt finish Yasin 313 overnight. One of them said "Idi n ta mi" (my butt hurts) when they showed up a wk later.

Yasin 313 recitation is just too easy for the man in a sit. This is what he was doing since teen. They cant do it but criticized. They later shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2014
akanke79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtvvcARfCU

jinn tells the sheikh about a muslim neglecting his salaat during ruqyah!
Lots of muslims deserve this as a wake up call. Nice post up there, sister.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
@ Jarus, you currently work in oil and gas industry ?
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:
@ Jarus, you currently work in oil and gas industry ?

Masha Allah
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Jarus:

Masha Allah
Thanks but this is not affirmative. Me and my partner have been looking forward to partner with someone in 9ja but been uneasy. The new NNPC chief seems taunting our request. So you want to gist your position there?.
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:
Thanks but this is not affirmative. Me and my partner have been looking forward to partner with someone in 9ja but been uneasy. The new NNPC chief seems taunting our request. So you want to gist your position there?.

This should be a private conversation.
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:

One day after (after many criticism by those people months earlier), two of them later came back when they encountered some problems. They asked him for 'quick' way to resolve it and that would cost them less. They are basically saying he should consult Rawaniyah to check the situation. Guess what, the man gave them dua to offer (Surah Yasin) to be recited 313 from midnight before fajr within 3 days.

There are usually no quick cures to anything.

There is nothing wrong with writing, washing off and drinking for a sick person. That is an established practice. There is evidence for it. People who criticize a person for doing it are probably unaware.

I have been trying to read up on 'rawaniyah' but nothing comes up. When you say rawaniyah, are you talking about 'good jinns'?? Consulting Jinns or 'angels' as far as i know is not acceptable and can lead to worse problems.

Also consulting Jinn to know their 'situation' is like visiting a soothsayer. That is what soothsayers do, they hear from jinn, add lies and tell the person.

“Whoever goes to a fortune-teller and asks him about something, his prayers will not be accepted for forty days.” [Muslim]

The four authors of al-Sunan, and al-Hakim in a saheeh hadeeth, narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and believes what he said has disbelieved in that which was revealed to Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:

I'm an Accountant.

But your post presumed a lot of things, including that I knew your request.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=tbaba1234 post=27823540]

I have been trying to read up on 'rawaniyah' but nothing comes up. When you say rawaniyah, are you talking about 'good jinns'?? Consulting Jinns or 'angels' as far as i know is not acceptable and can lead to worse problems.

I don't know other name they are (rawaniyah) called. I tried the search too. There are things known without evidence.

Also consulting Jinn to know their 'situation' is like visiting a soothsayer.[/b] That is what soothsayers do, they hear from jinn, add lies and tell the person.

Actually this was the best way to describe the way they(those alfas) sounded. Their opinion not mine.

“Whoever goes to a fortune-teller and asks him about something, his prayers will not be accepted for forty days.”[Muslim]. he four authors of al-Sunan, and al-Hakim in a saheeh hadeeth, narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and believes what he said has disbelieved in that which was revealed to Muhammad

He's pretty much aware of this so are folks around him. I remember some folks around him at some point in the early 90s practicing (fake) palm readings etc which he condemned.

You see tbaba, i am not here to be his mouthpiece. This is been a little less than 30yrs they(he and Rawaniyah)'ve been friends. Thats way too long. ..."worse problems" like you said are not visible. The thing I like about Sufi scholars is they have very deep sense of explaining things unlike average muslims most of which are on internet basically reading from the books then giving their opinion, fatwa etc.

Contrary to 'mechanical learning', they believe inspiration continues. I certainly believe that. There are all indications from ahadith that such things would continue after the prophets. With respect to issue at hand, average muslims would say your daily salat, nawafil, tahajjud, dhkr etc are good deeds, you get "reward" etc.

But Sufis go a little deeper. They would say your salat, nawafil, tahajjud, dhkr, verses read from Quran very often or lots, would transform to 'rawaniyah' or 'malaika'...that's the way they talk. A gist of this is in Sura Imran. They would even tell you that wudu you make for tahajjud and each step you take to praying spot would send salams on you etc. My point is their explanations are very intuitive. Yes, they do say crazy stuff too that got your eyes rolling.

I personally do not believe that Sahaba were just reading theoretically in their practice of Islam. This is a man that save his counts of sura Yasin since childhood and he told me to keep my counts, too. I dont think any hadith mention this yet, practically, it's just too good, for protection, wealth etc. His recitation of Yasin is in millions since he started. Just that he has no time explaining what he gains from it. The answer is just feasible. Remember this is someone very close and was around him constantly but I am not going to tell you who he is to me. You think I dont know he was criticized in the past by many respected Alfas but they just have no idea. They would just say 'he got something amazing'. All these Yasin overtime are priceless. Results are feasible.

With this importance of Sura 36 and many of it benefits, I dont think hadith talks about it. I am not talking about writing out dua from hadith and reciting it few times and that's it. Which is common today. This is what we reduce Islam to today. But he went beyond that. Sura Yasin, Dua called 'Jabar', and then their khutba are his primary dua that I am familiar with but you must sacrifice ram(sheep, or cow) cus these are some powerful stuff. Your house would be shaking. Wonders begin to transcend. You dont have to believe this. It's all under Lailaha ilaAllahu

But pls if you do read Yasin a lot, you better have some change in your pocket especially if you have infant in the house. If something happens to the baby, I will personally call police for you for manslaughter. Beginner may get high fever at certain level. Yasin transforms....but everything in it are just too beautiful. I am not sugarcoating. Thats how I memorized Sura Yasin at tender age.

We would sit down recite Istigifar, subhanalahi, Ya Gafar, Ya Qohar, Ya Latif, alhamduliah, lahaola walakuwata, salaawat etc 70k each before we even began Yasin 1,111 (one thousand one hundred and eleven) and you think Allah would let this go in vain?. These are just few of what those Alfas just cant do. Anyways, I speak with him very often and I am talking to him today too.

In 2012, I had extensive conversation with him on rawaniyah. Even though back in the days I might be naive but now i have more sense to question. I did. I asked, what does this Rawaniyah gain from this?. He said the only thing he wants is that his clients must take care of him (not rawaniyah but the man i am talking about) and the alfas that organize and make dua. I asked what if client is ingrate?. He replied, nothing happens. We leave everything to God.

But many muslims and alfas we have today don't want to pray. They either do fraud, criticize or read mechanically from Quran and hadith and then conclude. If you want, I can provide you with his contact you pay him visit. But dont expect him to start talking about Rawaniya. That makes no sense. I shut up on this earlier because you didnt want to hear. You think he and Rawaniya contact frequently, you think he confines him?. That's just not the way it works. Rawaniyah himself in most cases contact him without calling. That's why I said this is personal. Sufi like "Alfa Nla" etc better explains something like this. He said "It's your dua that transforms" and we not talking about petty dua gleaned from ahadith. Those are just preliminaries. We live in strange world today where evil folks are ready to conquer. And we muslims supposed to be leading not them. We now have mega Witches and wizards. Muslims must also go mega gaga to deal with them. They dont mess with this man at all. I remember in the 90s, those witches in the hood used to say 'we dont know what he got, he has something walking with him like a shield. The man himself told me that is Yasin. Quran sums things up. Lots of men just dont get it. You are free to reject everything here.

Note, Rawaniyah finally gone last November. He said he wants to devote his services to Allah until he dies. They are not human nor Jinn. Although he said same thing few yrs ago that he was living. The man cried. The relationship is better left to Allah. When I was talking to him around early 2012, he said "Alfa Agba" i:e rawaniyah, suddenly showed up after like 3yrs. So it's to show you he's not confined. And Allah knows best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Empiree post=27832156][/quote]

Assalam aleikum

First of all, duas from hadiths are not petty. They are direct instructions and practices from the Messenger. They have to be be read with devotion, understanding and reflection. I do not think anything given to us by the messenger can be regarded as petty. There are established evidences for the benefits of this.

The problem with doing things without evidence is that it becomes open season for all kinds of nonsense.

One can recite the Quran however many times he wants, the problem is when you put a particular number to be recited for 'x' reward without evidence for it.

Some things can be known via experience, for instance, the whole of the Quran can be used for Ruqya but an experienced Raqi would known which surahs have the strongest impact on the Jinn. However, this is based on already established evidence on reciting the Quran on the Jinn and the whole quran is ruqyah anyway.

When you say inspiration continues, what does that mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
tbaba1234:

Assalam aleikum

First of all, duas from hadiths are not petty. They are direct instructions and practices from the Messenger. They have to be be read with devotion, understanding and reflection. I do not think anything given to us by the messenger can be regarded as petty. There are established evidences for the benefits of this.

The problem with doing things without evidence is that it becomes open season for all kinds of nonsense.

One can recite the Quran however many times he wants, the problem is when you put a particular number to be recited for 'x' reward without evidence for it.

Some things can be known via experience, for instance, the whole of the Quran can be used for Ruqya but an experienced Raqi would known which surahs have the strongest impact on the Jinn. However, this is based on already established evidence on reciting the Quran on the Jinn and the whole quran is ruqyah anyway.

When you say inspiration continues, what does that mean?

Walaikum salam. I'm sorry for using 'petty' i think i should have chosen proper words or phrase like those are "foundational dua structure". And wait oh, i think you talking about Ruqya here. I'm sorry, i already switched to something else. I was talking in general sense. I wasnt even thinking about Ruqya at all. And when i said those two alfas had problems, i wasnt refering to Ruqya either. You see, evidences are in 'pregant' form in Quran and Sunnah. Some of them are in tafsir, some of them have to be experienced. Whatever you get from there is yours. No one is bound to believe you.

Hey Tbaba1234, when you do sit and reflect on the dua Yasin and reach certain levels in your recitation, if you begin to hear gri gri gri gri i:e walks, know that "won ti de" (they are here). Awon wo ni(Who are they)? . Awon malaika ni ati awon rawaniya. Ki ni won nfe(what do they want)? won ti n gbe bo (they bringing it). Kini won n gbe bo(what is it) salawaat ni (blessings). Allahu Akbar.

They begin to tell tbaba1234 "do as you wish Allah's salawaat is upon you". Thats just example. Only you can experience and hear them. You worked for it. But modern muslims say we dont see this in Quran and Sunna. We say yes, they are there but you are only reading mechanically thats why you cant see it. Even average scholars talk about it everyday but they portray such things as something reserved only for lifeafter. It begins right here on earth. You just have to work for it. Keeping count or not is not mandatory. You keep count only to see how far you go.

On inspiration, I am currently not in position to quote directly from hadith right now. Im mobile. I know you like to search ahadith, there are ahadith that speak about it. There is hadith reported either in Abu Daud or Sahih Bukhari that dreams and (vision) will persist after prophet's demise . Dreams of true Muslims will seldom fail to occur. For example, if a muslim around that status, dreams overnight that his neighbor's house caught fire. He cant tell anyone that. If he does, he may be labelled something. And when the dream comes to pass he then tells about it, they dont have to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Okay, thanks. Tbaba wants this go private. For mean time, you sound like a smart guy with your profession. I have to visit him sometimes later. I failed to see him yesterday after jummah cus he wanted to discuss on it. We just having hard time with connections
Jarus:

I'm an Accountant.

But your post presumed a lot of things, including that I knew your request.
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:
Okay, thanks. Tbaba wants this go private. For mean time, you sound like a smart guy with your profession. I have to visit him sometimes later. I failed to see him yesterday after jummah cus he wanted to discuss on it. We just having hard time with connections

You still have not given the background.

I work in the oil and gas industry. I work in the private sector. I don't work in NNPC.

Hundreds of thousands of people work in the sector.

I still don't know what exactly you want, either from the person you said you're chasing or from me
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls, tbaba, i beg no vex for this little side talks. Okay Jarus, my partner is solely responsible for this but your company discription seems to go along the line. The last time we talked about it, he seems trying to get info and buy reserved(oil) to resell. I need to get more info on this from him. So you probably know what he meant?
Jarus:

You still have not given the background.

I work in the oil and gas industry. I work in the private sector. I don't work in NNPC.

Hundreds of thousands of people work in the sector.

I still don't know what exactly you want, either from the person you said you're chasing or from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.