Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Let's Talk About Online Flirting... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Talk About Online Flirting... (11148 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Both very naughty guys looking to catch fun ONLY o! With the ones that try to be over christian hoping to be wifed. All sorts. God help us not to be slashed on the street one day with the way Saga encourages me tongue. People take life too seriously, relax and have fun. If a guy doesn't want you when you are just being you, then you really don't want to be with such a person. How long can you put up appearances. Enjoy girls and relax.

Such words of wisdom.

Couldn't have said it any better.

*** You sure you aren't over a hundred years old, lady? *** smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Funny you mention it. Thing is, Saga 'n Coogar don't want them.

Saga go tell you say na bad thing for someone to wish am marriage to the typical "rude and classless" Nigerian girls. grin

Abeg, at the end of the day, wetin concern me? If dem like, they should take Panadol for another person's headache. No skin off my nose jare. cheesy cheesy

Omo, I don laff tire.

grin grin grin

I still dey wonder why anyone would take Saga's flirt serious. Isn't it glaring enough that it's mere banter? If dem wan crucify Saga, wetin dem go do to OAM, d resident polygamist? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

On point Tgirl. He went too far with that joke.

It was crass and not funny in the least.

Choi!! shocked shocked

Why you wan expose my village swags now? grin grin tongue

I don talk am tire, all of una dey jealous my saloon runz and "chop" money wey Sagalicious Saga dey give moi! angry tongue

My sister, nor be small thing o! cheesy grin
Tgirl4real:

Glad u have brought this up. At a point on that thread u mentioned how u were gonna take out d magun n bla bla...I felt u were going too far, but I dodn't wanna interject cos everyone was having a fun time. Even Sagamite doesn't go that far with his wives and concubines.

U said there's no difference between online flirtation and real life cheating, yet u do it.

So, u Mr. Rudy is an example of someone with ulterior motive. grin grin grin

So, I won't be comfy flirting with u.

May be u are serious about snatching Saga's babes after all. cool

See them, no be una dey cheer am up cheesy grin. When I read his/her comments I decided not to get involved in him and saga's drama. I have been saga's número uno for years now and never has he cracked such a serious joke with me
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by armyofone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin grin
laugh wan kill me for this thread.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
jennykadry:

See them, no be una dey cheer am up cheesy grin. When I read his/her comments I decided not to get involved in him and saga's drama. I have been saga's número uno for years now and never has he cracked such a serious joke with me

My sister, it was such a stoopid joke, I nearly had harsh words with him for it...

But then, thought better of it - didn't want to be accused of being a kill joy. At the end of the day, let's call a spade a spade - Saga na decent guy.

eh madam, I don help you edit that your statement small. Stop dreaming...even Sagalicious don demote you to numero deux, whilst BB has been promoted to the much coveted numero uno... grin grin

Make I enjoy being in the middle. That way, I'm safe either way. 2 up and 2 down....safety shields for moi....

Now I really feel the love "circulating" around Efe... tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by BABE3: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Funny you mention it. Thing is, Saga 'n Coogar don't want them. cheesy

You don misyarn finish! Contrary to popular belief, Coogar has found the one. Everyone will be invited to our big day.... no one will be left out.
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
BABE!:

You don misyarn finish! Contrary to popular belief, Coogar has found the one. Everyone will be invited to our big day.... no one will be left out.
Can't wait cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
BABE!:

grin grin grin grin

Oya send that invite over sharp-sharp. And reserve front row seat for me plus better wedding cake! tongue

Idowuogbo:
Can't wait cheesy

ID baby - wetin carry you come this side? Abi Jackpot don release you? lipsrsealed cool
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin grin

Oya send that invite over sharp-sharp. And reserve front row seat for me plus better wedding cake! tongue

ID baby - wetin carry you come this side? Abi Jackpot don release you? lipsrsealed cool
Na u I find con hia o! U are forming badt gals here abi? and na we train ur sharp tongue o! Issorai...
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
jennykadry:

it was offensive.

Efemena_xy:

My sister, it was such a stoopid joke, I nearly had harsh words with him for it...

But then, thought better of it - didn't want to be accused of being a kill joy. At the end of the day, let's call a spade a spade - Saga na decent guy.

Yep. He is decent and respectful. grin

eh madam, I don help you edit that your statement small. Stop dreaming...even Sagalicious don demote you to numero deux, whilst BB has been promoted to the much coveted numero uno... grin grin

Make I enjoy being in the middle. That way, I'm safe either way. 2 up and 2 down....safety shields for moi....

Now I really feel the love "circulating" around Efe... tongue

Who is deceiving u na? U don't know u will soon expire, dey claim love for dia. I'm d last and the latest. tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u I find con hia o! U are forming badt gals here abi? and na we train ur sharp tongue o! Issorai...

C'mon gerrrrooooouuuut!! shocked shocked

Why you wan expose me like dis na? grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Who is deceiving u na? U don't know u will soon expire, dey claim love for dia. I'm d last and the latest. tongue

Abeg admit it jor!

If saga wan terminate from the top (top-down-approach)...Efe is safe at No. 3 - at least I go learn from Jenny and BB's demise.

On the other hand, if Saga wan terminate from the bottom (bottom-up-approach), again Efe dey safe for No. 3 - as I go learn from you and Cotton's palava na! grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Tgirl4real(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
lol. d probability u will be left is very slim. lol. :p
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by BABE3: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Can't wait cheesy

Me neither. Lets make this "Mrs coogar" thing official already cheesy

Efemena_xy:
grin grin grin grin

Front row? Nope! We gave idowuogbo the last front row seat .. wedding cake? Yes! cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^ Ha!

You putting madam ID in front row, is akin to asking for trouble - BIG TIME! grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Ha!

You putting madam ID in front row, is akin to asking for trouble - BIG TIME! grin grin
Player hater!! Stop hating on Badosky.. Gawdamn it! angry

BABE!:

Front row? Nope! We gave idowuogbo the last front row seat .. wedding cake? Yes! cheesy

Awwwww... I feel honoured! Miss B Finns grin
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Player hater!! Stop hating on Badosky.. Gawdamn it! angry

*** Tosses madam ID to the back row seats...*** tongue cool
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2012
BABE!:

i cannot wait, my dear......
my whole day was spent in the city looking for that big rock that would fit your finger..... I can hear the wedding bells tolling. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by BABE3: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:

i cannot wait, my dear......
my whole day was spent in the city looking for that big rock that would fit your finger..... I can hear the wedding bells tolling. wink

Baby!! kiss I hear them too darling, loud and clear. Aso ebi things cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvWH77x9Zo

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Kobojunkie: 5:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Flirting, harmless banta, whichever way the self-appointed, hypocritical defenders of human chastity wish to see it is definitely no skin off my nose, neither do I give a flying fvcck!

If una wan take panadol for another person headache, then by all means be my guest and go ahead.

What I would not tolerate are the likes of Kobojunkie with yet-to-resolve gender issues, climbing on her/his/it's moral high horse judging & casting asperations on me, based on pre-conceived notions.

Nonsense!

um . . . I am almost certain you are not an slowpoke. How can I have yet-to-resolve gender issues simply because I do not entertain you with what sits down where the sun don't shine? na craze abi wetin I go call this one? ROFLMAO!!!

You will not tolerate my views yet I freely post them thread after thread?? HOW old are you?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Too much grammar for this thread!
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by coogar: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2012
BABE!:

idowu would finish the whole wedding cake in the front row. i don't trust idowu near anything "baked"
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by BABE3: 2:34am On Dec 06, 2012
coogar:

idowu would finish the whole wedding cake in the front row. i don't trust idowu near anything "baked"

Hehe. Well, you know idowu better than I do, so I'd trust your fears. What do we do now? Bounce her from the front row?
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by denzel2009: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
These two have started their thing again...
Re: Let's Talk About Online Flirting... by BABE3: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^^ did those two ever stop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu / How Much Is Too Much To Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.