Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris (27045 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Shocker: GAY Mosque To Open In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 1:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

He said fastest growing religion in the west
What they miss out is telling readers that it is growing in the west by immigration,Muslims fleeing their sharia places to the west ,it is not growing by conversion.

This is how to abuse statistics. Tell me the Sharia states that you know of
So Ribery Abidal, Ozil, Christian negouai are fleeing Sharia states
Moreover, the average Muslim convert in the U.K. is described as a “27-year-old white woman”

Christians amaze me when they INVENT lies to "explain away" any positive news about Islam
Is it no longer a sin to lie?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

Moreover, the average Muslim convert in the U.K. is described as a “27-year-old white woman”

Christians amaze me when they INVENT lies to "explain away" any positive news about Islam

So you want to deny that immigration to Europe and America from middle eastern countries (which most are islamic) has not beefed up muslim statistics in the West?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

I am not here for a ti.t and tat rat race,not interested in such.I simply made a point .
just like the story of gay Bishops which you are insisting is Christian tickles you and validates your falsehood,that of a gay mosque is like a gotcha to some
Deal with it bro
If the gay Mosque pains you so much,go to Paris and sort them out since they are now coming out.Deal with it however you wish
I Merely wanted to remind you and others that next time you talk about a gay Priest or gay Churches and go haha ,remember the gay imams and gay mosques. wink wink wink

You said true Christians! You claimed that Muslims are happy about gay Christians
As soon as I called you out, you are turning the argument around

Fact is that I REALLY DON'T care about what a christian Bishop, Pastor etc does with himself, let alone being tickled So you will not find me posting on those threads
It is so irrelevant!
Muslims who know their religion don't abuse leaders of other religion.
As regards being pained, it really is surprising that you truly believe that I am pained that somebody leaves Islam
A fa..ot is not a muslim, so it does not bother me as a muslim what he does with his life
So you should deal with your brethren from old and well established churches becoming fa..ots
And the fact that you are saying hahaa means that you find comfort and happiness in this queer company! Your pyrrhic victory though

I have challenged you. If YOU are truthful, bring your evidence and let me confront you
Again Christians jumps to muslim threads to abuse and curse (their etiquette encourage it) more than Muslims do to Christians by a multiple of at least 3
That should bother you

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Geewan(m): 2:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

So you want to deny that immigration to Europe and America from middle eastern countries (which most are islamic) has not beefed up muslim statistics in the West?

The same way christian immigration to Isreal is increasing the number of christians in Isreal.

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.

There are even more muslims in isreal. Omashe ooo

I can't wait to lay my hands on the NEWEST TESTAMENT when it is out.

Blindly following a religion created by the Romans and still having guts to talk.

Bros go use style sleep jor!

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are disputing FASTEST growing, remember
So are they the only people migrating? Do migrants from other religions into Europe (consider EU enlargement and America) not retain their religion
We are talking cold and comprehensive statistics, not just pulling one figure out of a deck and arguing with it!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You said true Christians! You claimed that Muslims are happy about gay Christians
As soon as I called you out, you are turning the argument around

Fact is that I REALLY DON'T care about what a christian Bishop, Pastor etc does with himself, let alone being tickled So you will not find me posting on those threads
It is so irrelevant!
Muslims who know their religion don't abuse leaders of other religion.
As regards being pained, it really is surprising that you truly believe that I am pained that somebody leaves Islam
A fa..ot is not a muslim, so it does not bother me as a muslim what he does with his life
So you should deal with your brethren from old and well established churches becoming fa..ots
And the fact that you are saying hahaa means that you find comfort and happiness in this queer company! Your pyrrhic victory though

I have challenged you. If YOU are truthful, bring your evidence and let me confront you
Again Christians jumps to muslim threads to abuse and curse (their etiquette encourage it) more than Muslims do to Christians by a multiple of at least 3
That should bother you

You are commenting.....it pains you clearly. The other muslims were smart enough to run away from this thread.

by the way I have two recent threads for you;
https://www.nairaland.com/1117147/what-muslims-really-think-clubbing
https://www.nairaland.com/1117144/shirk-mushrik-example-intolerance
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You are disputing FASTEST growing, remember
So are they the only people migrating? Do migrants from other religions into Europe (consider EU enlargement and America) not retain their religion
We are talking cold and comprehensive statistics, not just pulling one figure out of a deck and arguing with it!

No I am not dispusting a growing religion.

You are disputing hard facts here. Immigration from islamic countries has added to the numbers. That is my simple point
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

But now, we will have a gay mosque!

Allahu akbar!
Good for you fa..ots!
But do you think if I put up a building and use it for haram activities and call it "strip mosque", it becomes a mosque?
Anybody can call his hovel a palace, White House, Buckingham palace or whatever
But what is the reality? a hovel = a hovel = a hovel
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
Good for you fa..ots!
But do you think if I put up a building and use it for haram activities and call it "strip mosque", it becomes a mosque?
Anybody can call his hovel a palace, White House, Buckingham palace or whatever
But what is the reality? a hovel = a hovel = a hovel

I am not gay. But I forgive you. I know that you are butthurt from this article. grin

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are disputing hard facts here. Immigration from islamic countries has added to the numbers. That is my simple point
You cannot tag yourself "logic" and argue in this manner
To be logical, you have to stick to the original argument, and not redefine the argument and declare victory
I responded to the issue of fastest growing

Whites are still having babies and voting in the US - this is similar to your argument that immigration is adding numbers. Of course it is adding, but that is not the focus of the argument
But the last election in the US shows that Latinos are increasing faster and voting more than whites - this is the argument that is relevant here - fastest growing
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am not gay. But I forgive you. I know that you are butthurt from this article. grin
Hahahah
So you are not gay. Why do you then support gays? Although does not matter to this argument here
Hurt? Why? So you think that some cranks are deluded enough to think that calling their club a mosque hurts me
You have to know the people you argue with

Attacking a mosque might hurt me, but somebody believing that his life is enriched by branding his brothel a mosque does not
Let us miserable people have some moments of fame and happiness
Why should a Wole Soyinka building an Ifa Mosque hurt me?
I can never pray there, when I get there, I would not be misled
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You cannot tag yourself "logic" and argue in this manner
To be logical, you have to stick to the original argument, and not redefine the argument and declare victory
I responded to the issue of fastest growing

Whites are still having babies and voting in the US - this is similar to your argument that immigration is adding numbers. Of course it is adding, but that is not the focus of the argument
But the last election in the US shows that Latinos are increasing faster and voting more than whites - this is the argument that is relevant here - fastest growing

I didnt make the original argument did I?

Immigration from Islamic countries has increased over the years. Same as immigration from Mexico to USA has increased over the years. That is a significant contribution.

You can deny all you want
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:36am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

I didnt make the original argument did I?

Immigration from Islamic countries has increased over the years. Same as immigration from Mexico to USA has increased over the years. That is a significant contribution.

You can deny all you want
Since you did not make the original argument. take my own argument from the post I responded to
You are the one denying. I responded because I assumed that you can follow the logic of your argument through
Fastest growing and its cause is what I responded to

Immigration from wherever increase the number of muslims is not in dispute. Why are you repeating it while calling yourself logicboy baffles everyone
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by ektbear: 2:37am On Nov 29, 2012
raynold17 :
what. do u expect to happen when dem niggas look at each others as**s 5 times a day.

cheesy grin
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Chanchit: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2012
lorddannie: but there are lots of gay-muslims in the north patronizing she-males(who are also muslims) for fun, others for ritual purposes. The she-males are called 'dan-daudu'. The 'dan-daudus' do everything like female; cosmetics, manicure and pedicure, hair style, lip stick, women moves, teasing, etc. while the act of gay 5ex is called ''loodoo''. I know they are anxiously waiting for jahed gay-mosque. #singing tease me tease me tease me babey by wizkid#

Eh ehn....! Tell me something brother..! So north don advance like this, I think that guy should open his branch mosque in the north then..
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
Since you did not make the original argument. take my own argument from the post I responded to
You are the one denying. I responded because I assumed that you can follow the logic of your argument through
Fastest growing and its cause is what I responded to

Immigration from wherever increase the number of muslims is not in dispute. Why are you repeating it while calling yourself logicboy baffles everyone

I a repeating it because you are continuously denying that it has had a significant impact on the growth of islam in the West.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2012
amosy007: and what makes u think everyone that left negative comment on this thread are christians? Beside talk of intolerance, i dnt tink muslims have any say
This is how most muslims, especially the Nigerian brand, reason like robots. they automatically assume one to be a christian once that person mocks or says something against their religion.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are commenting.....it pains you clearly. The other muslims were smart enough to run away from this thread.

by the way I have two recent threads for you;
https://www.nairaland.com/1117147/what-muslims-really-think-clubbing
https://www.nairaland.com/1117144/shirk-mushrik-example-intolerance
Your claims
It pains me? You know you are difficult to reason with. Why? Because you believe what you cannot prove can be made to appear true by repetition
I am not smart, that is why I am still here. Actually it is not smart to argue with people who bring no new argument and seem to have no other activity besides opening threads and inviting people to it. Were you able to stick to the argument here or prove it, I would even have been tempted to click on your new threads, but I am not really impressed

With deep humility, I really have to go. (1) I really other things to do, (2) I have to go to sleep (I don't know which time zone is yours but it is getting early in mine and I have not slept)
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
Your claims
It pains me? You know you are difficult to reason with. Why? Because you believe what you cannot prove can be made to appear true by repetition
I am not smart, that is why I am still here. Actually it is not smart to argue with people who bring no new argument and seem to have no other activity besides opening threads and inviting people to it. Were you able to stick to the argument here or prove it, I would even have been tempted to click on your new threads, but I am not really impressed

With deep humility, I really have to go. (1) I really other things to do, (2) I have to go to sleep (I don't know which time zone is yours but it is getting early in mine and I have not slept)

Hey, remember to check out those threads and comment! grin grin grin
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Horus(m): 3:02am On Nov 29, 2012

5 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Suchie(m): 3:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Horus: [img]http://4.bp..com/_zENuDflPejY/TGRIdE1527I/AAAAAAAAEwc/g4J9nr8Tnzg/s1600/gay-muslim.jpg[/img]
i don laff die....at last they are realising western culture.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

I know Islam thrives on throwing baseless figures and humping propaganda.
[size=18pt]Again the growth is by immigration into the west from sharia places and higher birthrates by Muslims compared to their hosts not conversion[/size]
Islam is a dying religion as far as conversion is concerned.Use your country Nigeria as a prototype
For every Christian who converts to Islam ,there are probably 1000 or more Muslims converting to Christianity.
Conversions to Islam anywhere is insignificant and 75% of those converts leave within a short time
Pay attention to the highlighted parts below and the truth shall set you free

The American Religious Identification Survey gave Non-Religious groups the largest gain in terms of absolute numbers - 14,300,000 (8.4% of the population) to 29,400,000 (14.1% of the population) for the period 1990 to 2001 in the USA.[7][8] Also, Americans with no religion were the fastest growing segment from 2001 to 2008.[9]
According to the Cultural Orientation Resource Center,[10] a massive 60% of all refugees admitted into the United States are from Muslim countries.
Contrary to the bloated figures provided by CAIR, and even the President of the United States, and in spite of the massive influx of Muslim refugees, a Pew survey carried-out in October, 2009 found the estimate for the total Muslim population of the U.S to be at only 2.454 million.[11] Percentage-wise, Islam represents a minuscule 0.8 percent of the United States religious make-up. About a third of what had previously been claimed and widely accepted by many apologists and media outlets.
According to research carried out by the respected Pakistani-born American Muslim Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus (1932 - 2007),[12][13] 75% of new Muslim converts in the US leave Islam within a few years.[14]
[edit]Russia
There is a wide spread myth that there are around 20 million Russian Muslims and that vast amounts of Russians are converting to Islam. In reality, there are only about 7 to 9 million Muslims in Russia and less than 3,000 ethnic Russians have converted to Islam within the last fifteen years.
For the same period almost 2 million ethic Muslims have become Orthodox Christians. Over 400 Russian Orthodox clergy belong to traditionally Muslim ethnic groups, 20 percent of Tatars are Christian, and 70 percent of interfaith marriages result in the Muslim spouse conversion to Christianity.[15]
[edit]Africa
Muslims previously outnumbered Christians in sub-Saharan Africa. However, a study published in April 2010 by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has found that Christians now outnumber Muslims by 2 to 1 making Islam a minority belief.[16
][17] The number of adherents to Christianity in sub-Saharan Africa grew from seven million in 1900 to 470 million today, eclipsing the growth of Islam.
[edit]United Kingdom
Families headed by a Muslim are more likely than other families to have children living with them. Nearly three quarters (73 per cent) had at least one dependent child in the family in 2001, compared with two fifths of Jewish (41 per cent) and Christian (40 per cent) families.
Muslim families also had the largest number of children. Over a quarter (27 per cent) of Muslim families had three or more dependent children, compared with 14 per cent of Sikh, 8 per cent of Hindu, and 7 per cent of Christian families.
The larger proportion of families with children and larger family sizes is partly a reflection of the younger age structure of the Muslim population, but may also reflect their intentions to have larger families[b]. Many Muslims have a Pakistani or Bangladeshi background and it has been shown that these ethnic groups intend to have on average over 3 children, compared with around 2 for the White population.[18][/b]
April 2001
[edit]Europe
A United Nations' survey showed that between 1989 and 1998, Europe's Muslim population grew by more than 100 percent, due mainly to the effects of immigration from Muslim countries. Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance have an unsourced claim of 2.9 percent per year.
In the Netherlands, mosque attendance is actually dropping faster than church attendance. In 1998, 47 percent of Muslims would attend mosque at least once a month. This figure fell by 12 percent in 2008 to only 35 percent. Whilst church attendance for Catholics fell by only 8 percent, and church attendance amongst Protestants showed no change, remaining at 63 percent.[19]

[edit]China
Islam and Christianity both entered China during the 7th century,[20] and unreferenced claims have been made of around 100 million Muslims in China. However, most reliable estimates put the figures at 20 to 30 million Muslims (1.5% to 2% of the population).[21][22][23][24]
Similarly, some Christian organizations have claimed up to 130 million Christians in China. However, most reliable estimates range from 40 million (3% of the total population) to 54 million (4%),[24][25][26][27] meaning the growth of Christianity in China is almost double that of Islam.
[edit]Other Factors to Consider

Worth noting is the fact that apostates will rarely advertise leaving Islam due to the death sentence
it imposes on its followers, and that most Islamic countries do not acknowledge conversions out of Islam.
Systematic persecution of religious minorities has been documented in almost every Muslim majority country, leading to some converts to Islam being coerced or forced into their conversion.
For example, following the 2010 murder of a leading Muslim politician who called for modifications to Pakistan’s blasphemy law, it had been reported that at least 20 Pakistani Christians were converting to Islam each week out of fear.[28] Also according to the Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (SPARC), there were as many as 2,000 women and girls who were forcibly converted in 2011 to Islam through rape, torture and kidnappings in Pakistan.[29]
This is not limited to Muslim-majority countries. In the United Kingdom, it was reported in 2007 that police were working with universities to clamp down on "aggressive conversions" to Islam, during which vulnerable teenage girls are beaten up by Muslims and forced to abandon university courses.[30]

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Fastest_Growing_Religion

2 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Immigration from Muslim lands and the higher birth rate by Muslims is the reason for Muslim growth in the west but they deceptively make it look like people are trooping to Islam when that couldn't be further from the truth
As a matter of fact a large number leave Islam when they migrate to the West.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2012
I'm sorry, but what?? This is stupidity. First a gay church, now a gay mosque. I mean wtf Why run into the same thing that'll gladly advocate your death? Please someone enlighten me. This is absurd!!!!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm sorry, but what?? This is stupidity. First a gay church, now a gay mosque. I mean wtf Why run into the same thing that'll gladly advocate your death? Please someone enlighten me. This is absurd!!!!

A gay mosque can reach out to many gay muslims who are dealing with the religion and their sexuality.

After salat prayers and counselling, DISCO TIME!

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 29, 2012
[size=18pt]Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam[/size]

At first, the devout Muslims who gathered in a Washington, D.C., conference center seemed like they could have come from any mosque. There were women in headscarves and bearded men who quoted the Quran.

But something was different. While mingling over hors d'oeuvres, they discussed how to change Islam's future. A woman spoke about fighting terrorism; she had married outside the Islamic faith, which is forbidden for a Muslim woman. A Pakistani man mentioned his plans to meet friends for drinks, despite the faith's ban on alcohol.

In a corner of the room, an imam in a long gray tunic counseled a young Muslim with a vexing spiritual conflict: being gay and Muslim. [size=18pt]The imam, also gay and in a relationship,[/size] could easily sympathize with the youth's difficulties.

On this brisk Monday night in late October, members of Muslims for Progressive Values, a nascent American reformist organization, had gathered from around the country to celebrate a milestone: In four years, the group had grown from a few friends to a thousand members and spawned a string of small mosques and spiritual groups that stretched from Atlanta to Los Angeles.

Today, as America's Muslim leaders debate controversial topics like political radicalism inside mosques and states' attempts to ban Shariah law, this growing network of alternative mosques and Islamic groups is quietly forging a new spiritual movement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/progressive-muslims-launch-gay-friendly-women-led-mosques_n_1368460.html

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by wiegraf: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2012
SimonAndal: I'm sorry, but what?? This is stupidity. First a gay church, now a gay mosque. I mean wtf Why run into the same thing that'll gladly advocate your death? Please someone enlighten me. This is absurd!!!!

It baffles me as well. I concede it's progress but na by force? They shouldn't be supporting a religion that persecutes them in any way. Shades of stockholm syndrome, brainwashing, etc etc
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

But with the same mouth you Muslims will talk about a gay Church and ridicule Christianity because some people call themselves gay Christians.
And true Christians shout themselves hoarse to correct you
NOw you know how it feels

I think you should correct your fellow christians before you correct the muslims. If there is a thread about catholics, it's your fellow christians that go there to make mockery of catholics.
If there is another thread about the Jehovah witness or Deeper life, it's still you guys that go and mock your fellow christians.

Yoruba people say 'If you sell your relation cheap, you can't buy him back with lots of money'.

Do i even blame your fellow christians for displaying their hypocricy when your pastors have stopped preaching morals but prosperity, money, private university, private jet?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2012
Rukemi291:

I think you should correct your fellow christians before you correct the muslims. If there is a thread about catholics, it's your fellow christians that go there to make mockery of catholics.
If there is another thread about the Jehovah witness or Deeper life, it's still you guys that go and mock your fellow christians.

Yoruba people say 'If you sell your relation cheap, you can't buy him back with lots of money'.

Do i even blame your fellow christians for displaying their hypocricy when your pastors have stopped preaching morals but prosperity, money, private university, private jet?

And your imams are preaching rabid hatred ,Boko haram, almajirism,terrorism,drug addictions,sexual perversions,wife beating, wives as property,slavery, and ped.ophilia the whole world over.I choose prosperity my dear.
Don't even go there,your end stinks worse than poop
Please focus on the gay mosques and lay off Christianity ,not every one that calls himself is a Christian is one but how would you know that?
Private jets and private universities are not a world concern,terrorism is
Christians can criticize themselves and condemn charlatans in their midst,that is the beauty of Christianity,unlike you that are flogged by your Koranic teachers like malu and may be murdered by your family members for disrespecting the religion or leaving it.the same way your brothers are bombing us to oblivion.
Big difference

Muslims and their penchant for deflection

4 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by rbjimoh: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
greatgod2012: These people think the muslims will allow them to divide their religion, they dont know anything.....im not a muslim o, but i dont like d division in xtanity.
. I love you!

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by diva90: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2012
Uwa mmebi undecided angry
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

And your imams are preaching Boko haram and terrorism the whole world over
Please focus on the gay mosques and lay off Christianity ,not every one that calls himself is a Christian is one but how would you know that?
Private jets and private universities are not a world concern,terrorism is
Christians can criticize themselves and condemn charlatans in their midst,that is the beauty of Christianity,unlike you that is logged by your Koranic teachers like malu and may be murdered by your family members for disrespecting the religion or leaving it
Big difference

Muslims and their penchant for deflection

o: o: o: So you believe not everyone that calls himself a Christian is one? What took you so long to believe not everyone that calls himself a Muslim is one
Terrorism is a global Challenge if you know your history and stop tagging it with Islam because your 'daddy' in the Lord said so.

Plus, you say the beauty of Christianity is mocking other Christians? What a Beauty.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? / Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.