Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172824 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ginababy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
jamesbridget13:
ok sister. I have also joined dat thread too. D one dat has over 1000 pages right? I saw dat d testimony is fresh dats y i had to key in sharp sharp. Thks ma
Ok dearie, dat was a smart one. May it b unto u according to ur faith. U r wlcm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hey Mamas I am new here ttc
Please has anyone heard or knw of oosa herbal clinic
I need info abt deir efficacy
I believe I Wil get answers here
Hoping to join u guys here in few weeks time by God's grace grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Helllooooooo my beautiful mamas!

sorry l have been extra extra mafia!!!!

Good to hear my people are on second missionary journey. Congrats Rocksqueen, Joysolo etc, and those who will soon join us.. you are welcome to the club, It may seem difficult, but rest assured that when God opens a door, He opens it very wide. I am in my 8 weeks now. To God be all the glory!

What i did differently the month l concieved was l used apple cider drink (Braggs brand), for me l used it to detox, never expected the cycle to end in BFP, but God did his best!

@Rocksqueen.. the baby don done now cheesy?, spill the goodnews when God does it please! we love to read good news tongue

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2015
udoka2:

Good to hear my people are on second missionary journey. Congrats Rocksqueen, Joysolo etc, and those who will soon join us.. you are welcome to the club, It may seem difficult, but rest assured that when God opens a door, He opens it very wide. I am in my 8 weeks now. To God be all the glory!

What i did differently the month l concieved was l used apple cider drink (Braggs brand), for me l used it to detox, never expected the cycle to end in BFP, but God did his best!

@Rocksqueen.. the baby don done now cheesy?, spill the goodnews when God does it please! we love to read good news tongue

Congrats Udoka2 am so happy for u dear,its d Lord's doing. How is Nani? Am sure he is a big boy now. We miss u on d ttc thread,pls try n pop in once in a while n encourage us. Enjoy d 9months journey and may u deliver wit ease.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
udoka2:

Mama, u may not know me but I went thru ur posts sometimes ago. While thinking of my next line of action. u crossed my mind and I was like you may be preggie now o. Thank God for the holyspirit. I am next in line ijn.

Congrats!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats Udoka2. God is faithful. Wishing you a stress free pregnancy. That which the Lord has started he shall complete in Jesus name. Cheers
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats Udoka.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by wonyi: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations Udoka
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Rute(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Congrants udoka missing yo input in the ttc thread. You shall carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus Christ name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by testimonylife(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Janix2:
Hey Mamas I am new here ttc
Please has anyone heard or knw of oosa herbal clinic
I need info abt deir efficacy
I believe I Wil get answers here
Hoping to join u guys here in few weeks time by God's grace grin
They worked for me. You can give them a try. May God perfect every try you put in.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by praisefulmum: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congrats @ Udoka/MyPeace:- God has really opened His Mighty book of rememberance for you. It gives us fruitful mamas hope that one day, we also will conceive and carry our twins and triplets in our hands. So so happy for you. How is Nanichukwu and his daddy.

Congrats Rocksqueen/PrettyMomma

Congrats Joysolo

Congrats every other mama. May you all have a stress less 9 months

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
testimonylife:

They worked for me. You can give them a try. May God perfect every try you put in.

What was it u treated?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ginababy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Come all of una wey dey post 4 dis old thread. Make una pack commot 4 here go were oda mamas dey. Either TTC or d original Preggy thread b4 una com cause confusion 4 odas. Dis thread is no longer in existence ooooo. If una no pack I go send fraud come dupe una here.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by testimonylife(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Janix2 post=39804983]

What was it u treated?[/
quote]
We were battling with staph but they also treated Pid. Kept all there rules together with prayers and the next month BFP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
ginababy:
Come all of una wey dey post 4 dis old thread. Make una pack commot 4 here go were oda mamas dey. Either TTC or d original Preggy thread b4 una com cause confusion 4 odas. Dis thread is no longer in existence ooooo. If una no pack I go send fraud come dupe una here.

Ah they are different o! This one is pregnant after ttc that one is more general

Most of us post on the two but this thread is very precious

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ginababy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
favoredgal:

Ah they are different o! This one is pregnant after ttc that one is more general

Most of us post on the two but this thread is very precious

Ooh knowing it for d first tym. Tnx 4 d clearance. See as I com d claim commando.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning and thank you my beautiful mamas!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=testimonylife post=39809399][/quote]
OK thanks dear
But I notice more vaginal discharge durin the treatment was it so with U
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by dove343: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Carrying extra weight around the waist is common for people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, but it doesn't have to be that way. As a matter of fact, trimming your belly fat will not only help you look and feel better, it can also help reduce your risk of heart attack, infertility issue and stroke.

Making your abdominal muscles stronger has another advantage as well. They support the lower back and hold you upright. Continual poor posture puts these muscles to sleep, leaving you with a belly bump as well as an aching back.

A good ab workout will lighten your midsection and emphasize other large muscles of your body in a way that increases your metabolism (to burn fat) and improves your posture (to make you look younger and leaner).

Join our 30-day Weight Loss Challenge tagged "Weigh-To-Healthy-You" and stand a chance to reach your weight loss goal.

To participate for FREE, simply send "YES" in a chat via WhatsApp on 08133579853.

You will be contacted with further details

Other benefits include:
Free 1-1 daily chat with our nutrition and weight loss experts

Free professional support for the next 3 months

Offer opens for the first 50 people.

-OptimalHealth
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by RocksQueen: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
udoka2:

Congrats on your bfp o!
This is great news. We thank God for His mercies.

I am also grateful to God for delivering me of this Bundle of joy am juggling in my arms.

May God bless all our sisters who are still in God's waiting room. May this year not pass anyone by in the mighty name of Jesus.......AMEN!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by RocksQueen: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks @ praisefulmum
May the Lord visit you before the end of 2015 in Jesus Name......Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats Rocksqueen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Rocksqueen
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful news!
Yes our God is a perfect and just God, this blessing will go round all my sisters still believing Him.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Janix2:

OK thanks dear
But I notice more vaginal discharge durin the treatment was it so with U
@testimony life
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
udoka2:

Congrats. Pls how did u take braggs? Was is through out ur cycle or AF - O
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Udoka and joysolo congratulation. @udoka I laugh @'mafia'
God has also bless me i am 17weeks gone
Sorry for not posting all dis while
May God visit all our ttc sister sooner then they expect in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats nice14, Udoka, Rocksqueen........

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tbaby4real:
Congrats nice14, Udoka, Rocksqueen........
Thanks tbaby. Longest time
How have u been
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
nice14:
Thanks tbaby. Longest time
How have u been
I dey ooooo. I wan follow nna for back ooooo. How is work and family?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Tbaby4real:

I dey ooooo. I wan follow nna for back ooooo. How is work and family?
The lord will visit u soonest with ur bundles of joy ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello Nice, lollllllllllll congratuloviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin. Hows Zephan doing? think thats his name?

@Cionon
l took it immediately after Af all through the cycle.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
udoka2:
Hello Nice, lollllllllllll congratuloviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin. Hows Zephan doing? think thats his name?

@Cionon
l took it immediately after Af all through the cycle.

Tnx ma for The reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.