Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172815 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uniwise: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kingdom of Royal Priest Ministry (a non denomination kingdom gospel movement) presents: BE FRUITFUL!

(No more barrenness, miscarriages, or death during child birth)

Tell someone about this important outreach meeting and save a soul. More especially those expecting the fruit of the womb.

Time: 5pm propt
Date: Today, Friday 4th, December.
Venue: Hilltop Guest House, off NIA Senior Staff Karu Abuja, FCT.

Ministering: Apostle Austin C. Degreat

For more information call: 08176825323, 08123737420
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by viviparity: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
@udoka,nice14,nd all am happy to hear the good news .u ppls testimony is encouragement to us.I gave birth 2months ago

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
congrats and kisses to baby @viviparity.

@favoredgal
Didn't know you are already on second missionary journey. Must have missed out where you announced it. Congratuations big time!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
udoka2:
congrats and kisses to baby @viviparity.

@favoredgal
Didn't know you are already on second missionary journey. Must have missed out where you announced it. Congratuations big time!

Thanks udoka, I'm due in 2 weeks or so
How is your baby? Hope no ms?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by foriletie(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Janix2:
Hey Mamas I am new here ttc
Please has anyone heard or knw of oosa herbal clinic
I need info abt deir efficacy
I believe I Wil get answers here
Hoping to join u guys here in few weeks time by God's grace grin
where is this clinic and hope there fee is not much. I have PID
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Janix2: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
foriletie:
where is this clinic and hope there fee is not much. I have PID

They have branches in lagos and benin,they are expensive oh,dnt knw of any other of their branches,i pray I get my BFP after the treatment in Christ Name.U can give them a try
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by foriletie(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Janix2:

They have branches in lagos and benin,they are expensive oh,dnt knw of any other of their branches,i pray I get my BFP after the treatment in Christ Name.U can give them a try
Amen o, u will surely get ur BFP after the treatment and my own won't be difficult in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
favoredgal:

Thanks udoka, I'm due in 2 weeks or so
How is your baby? Hope no ms?

eeyaa, how time flies and situation changes! congrats once more, waiting to read your success birth news cheesy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
udoka2:

eeyaa, how time flies and situation changes! congrats once more, waiting to read your success birth news cheesy

Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
woooow @favoredgal congrayts dear so happy for u..missed u plenty@udoka longest tym hw is baby nani.he must b a big guy nw
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Iyabetajos:
woooow @favoredgal congrayts dear so happy for u..missed u plenty@udoka longest tym hw is baby nani.he must b a big guy nw
Iyabetajos... Thanks darl. Where have you been? Seem like you hardly come online anymore
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 4:00am On Dec 18, 2015
favoredgal:

Iyabetajos... Thanks darl. Where have you been? Seem like you hardly come online anymore
my dear i do cme online ohh just to view n pray with others but hardly comment.will post my story later dearie.u r in my prayers.it shall end in praise
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Iyabetajos:

my dear i do cme online ohh just to view n pray with others but hardly comment.will post my story later dearie.u r in my prayers.it shall end in praise

Amen. thanks my ears are twitching...hope its the kind of story i want to hear o! pls cc me when you post it so i don't miss it
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
favoredgal:

Amen. thanks my ears are twitching...hope its the kind of story i want to hear o! pls cc me when you post it so i don't miss it

lol wil do
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow
Iyabetajos long time no hear from u
Hope u are fine.
E hug to u.
@favorgal Hw is d ministry moving op fyn
@udoka hw are we doing, op fyn
@joysolo mavor na
My regards to all i didn't mention

Compliment of d season

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
nice14:
Wow
Iyabetajos long time no hear from u
Hope u are fine.
E hug to u.
@favorgal Hw is d ministry moving op fyn
@udoka hw are we doing, op fyn
@joysolo mavor na
My regards to all i didn't mention

Compliment of d season

ohhh nice hw far.....i missed u guys dearly.how is your baby nw.pls say me hi.i remember we were teammies during ur preggy.am fyn dearie
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Iyabetajos:

ohhh nice hw far.....i missed u guys dearly.how is your baby nw.pls say me hi.i remember we were teammies during ur preggy.am fyn dearie
He is fyn
Missed u more
God will visit u beyond ur expectations very soon.
U and tbaby are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care of u...
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Iyabetajos:
Hello Iyabetajos, where have you been? Waiting for your story. Welcome back......
@ nice14, thanks dear, may God always remember you too.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Tbaby4real post=41125977]
Hello Iyabetajos, where have you been? Waiting for your story. Welcome back......
@ nice14, thanks dear, may God always remember you too. [/qu ote]

ohhh my coursemate....missed u more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
hi ladies compliments of the season.
hw r we doing??so heres my story

after loosing my twins,lyf wasnt easy for me at all.it affected my marriage in so many ways.last yr was something else.it got so bad that i had to leave my matrimonial home for some tym.i had even given up on my marriage bt God intervened n brought me back.i just got deeply engrossed with my job n tried to forget my troubles.days after my 4th wedding anniversary,i got a bfp.i didnt even know i had conceived cos i didnt have sex when i tot i ovulated.lo and behold God did it.

3weeks ago i decided to go for a scan cos i was having severe cramps bt my doc kept advicin me to wait.i ran to a different hospital n did d scan.d doctor i met there said he could neither see a foetal pole or hb.he started pressurizing me to flush it out cos he was only seeing a gestational sac.my sisters i ran as fast as my legs could carry me
imagine..dt was my first tym visiting d hosp.i went back home broken n dejected.i only told my mum n she insisted we pray at the same tym each nyt.six days later i noticed.i was almost giving up i refused to take my routine drugs .six days later i noticed brown spotting n dt was wen i broke dwn .i called my hubby n explained everything to him.he insisted we go to d doctor i was seeing before.i kept prayin n cryin in d car.wen we got there,my doctor ordered a scan immediately.lo n behold i saw my baby with a steady heartbeat n no issue at all

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
my doc was very angry n wondered y a doc will ask me to end a pregnancy without conducting anoda scan or hcg count.
lesson learnt...Always get a second opinion.i know i shall carry this baby to term cos my God that blessed me at such a tym will not leave me.I have handed this child over to him.God has used this baby to heal my marriage.my hubby lays his hands on my tummy every morning to pray n prophesy.he carries my babys pic in his wallet all the tym n keeps asking me for forgiveness.God has been good to me.i almost gave up but God honored his word.
sorry for my long posts n errors.pardon me.pls dnt b offended dt i didnt post this on the ttc thread.i havent been commenting bt ive been reading.i dnt want to bombard the thread pls dnt b offended
cc favoredgal,udoka,nice14,joysolo,tbaby4real,taramisore,alwaystrue,twingals,safe06,wonyi n all my friends i didnt mention pls bear with me

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
@iyabetajos, thank God for you!! I remember you from the TTC thread.Affliction will not rise a second time. You will carry to term and deliver with ease and God's love will continue to radiate in your home.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
mummyf:
@iyabetajos, thank God for you!! I remember you from the TTC thread.Affliction will not rise a second time. You will carry to term and deliver with ease and God's love will continue to radiate in your home.

amen u na my paddy of lyf nw.hw r d kids.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Iyabetajos, so happy to read this. Congratulations.

You will carry this to term and no weapon fashioned against you or that baby will prosper in Jesus name

You will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women in the bible

And we shall all rejoice and praise the name of the Lord
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
favoredgal:
Iyabetajos, so happy to read this. Congratulations.

You will carry this to term and no weapon fashioned against you or that baby will prosper in Jesus name

You will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women in the bible

And we shall all rejoice and praise the name of the Lord

amen n amen.i am so gratefu dear.its nt been an easy road
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by wonyi: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
wonyi:
@ IYABETAJOS, YOU SHALL CARRY TO TERM N DELIVER SAFELY. SINCE MAN CAN'T STOP THE HARMATTAN, RAIN, SUNSHINE N MOON THEN MAN CAN'T STOP U.

PLS DO ME A FAVOUR, DONT RELAX.KEEP PRAYING N IF YOUR BODY CAN CARRY YOU MID NIGHT OK BUT OTHERWISE DH SHOULD STAND FIRM N PRAY. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS. THANK GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS.

amen dearie.my sister
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Iyabetajos:
my doc was very angry n wondered y a doc will ask me to end a pregnancy without conducting anoda scan or hcg count.
lesson learnt...Always get a second opinion.i know i shall carry this baby to term cos my God that blessed me at such a tym will not leave me.I have handed this child over to him.God has used this baby to heal my marriage.my hubby lays his hands on my tummy every morning to pray n prophesy.he carries my babys pic in his wallet all the tym n keeps asking me for forgiveness.God has been good to me.i almost gave up but God honored his word.
sorry for my long posts n errors.pardon me.pls dnt b offended dt i didnt post this on the ttc thread.i havent been commenting bt ive been reading.i dnt want to bombard the thread pls dnt b offended
cc favoredgal,udoka,nice14,joysolo,tbaby4real,taramisore,alwaystrue,twingals,safe06,wonyi n all my friends i didnt mention pls bear with me
Oh Iyabetajos, can't stop crying reading this....... congratulations! May God keep you and the little one.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Reading Iyabetajos's story gave me courage to share my story and I will share mine tomorrow......... It's gonna be little long but I feel it might help someone.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tbaby4real:
Reading Iyabetajos's story gave me courage to share my story and I will share mine tomorrow......... It's gonna be little long but I feel it might help someone.
amen tbaby God bless u dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2015
@ iyabetajos, kids are great oo.avoid stress this time and don't miss ur antenatal. Contnue in your place of prayer as advised too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.