Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28525 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
dayokanu:

What did Ojuku achieve by himself.

His father Louis Ojuku was a succefull man and one of the richest men in the 1930s

Emeka Ojuku was a failure, failed at everything he laid his hands on and a disappointment to his wife

Yet you know him,are obsessed and dream about him day and night
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by outofthebox: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=Ogojohn][/quote]
Tanks mahn..i bet u d family would not be settled forever.u never call a man great unless he is able to manage his family well
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Yet you know him,are obsessed and dream about him day and night

Hi Baby mama, Why are you so angry and bitter, Did Ojuku omit your name from the will?

Anyway ignore mode activated

Back to Post. Bianca don hammer. WHo would now enjoy the loot with her is it Peter Obi, Uju Okonkwo or another of her numerous studs
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by kq(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shuen: ``It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WTF...i thought i was the only one that saw this statement........"he did not disappoint us" meaning......i got what i wanted?
Chei Chineke me this world is finished...
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
outofthebox: What do u expect when u keep a light skinned woman @ home take care of an old man.she def wld do all in her powers to make sure the man diverts all his earnings into her care when he passes on even if it means faking the love.POINT IS OJUKWU IS A FOOL

Negro, you need to get a life. Ojukwu has lived his to its fullest. Stop hating.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by miqos02(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ok
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
kingingkinging:

It showa CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO (GCFR, SAN) was indeed a man of outstanding integrity and matchless credibility. Till today no woman has come with any child or any claim of pertanity. He remains a good leader even in grave worthy of following.
He did not fight and run away, he did not cause trouble after dying. True leader.

Adieu baba rere.

True Leader. I feel you bro. All hail the RAT POISON Drinker.

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bianca! I am coming for you!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Akshow: he has you meant

tribalism wl always haunt ur tribesmen,tufiakwa. Jus one family alien n u thnk its too much. U cant compare dt to wat South western husbands do. N dont try replying ds post with d hope of engagin in some tribalistic arguement
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REVOLUTNIS: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is Ojukwu's real first son whose name did not appear in the will.Debe Odumegwu-ojukwu

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by EKARO(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: This is Ojukwu's real first son whose name did not appear in the will.Debe Odumegwu-ojukwu

Hmmmmm.... how Ojukwu son come old like methuselah like this?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REVOLUTNIS: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Looks more like his father

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Classicalman:

I would have said Abimelech.see bia bia
That one is too much
He does look like his father sha
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REVOLUTNIS: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Classicalman:

Ojukwu na ur granpapa mate?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

I would have said Abimelech.see bia bia
That one is too much

Yeah. i'm just thinking. If Ojukwu died at 79, and assuming he had the son at the early age of 19, that will put the guy at 60. That's the same age with Charlie boy! But the dude looks like he is approaching 75. Hmmmmm....... Una sure say na Ojukwu born am so?

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Classicalman:

Yeah. i'm just thinking. If Ojukwu died at 79, and assuming he had the son at the early age of 19, that will put the guy at 60. That's the same age with Charlie boy! But the dude looks like he is approaching 75. Hmmmmm....... Una sure say na Ojukwu born am so?

You see the reason why you men should not play away matches
Just marry one woman and stick to her
All these marry here,remarry there,born here born there dey confusing

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REVOLUTNIS: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Classicalman:

if no be Ojukwu bore am, na ur papa bore am?
we should not forget Ojukwu was a military officer and a chief in Igboland.
by tradition he is entitle to take many wives as he wishes
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Smart lady. A real lady eats frog that has eggs kiss kiss
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
armyofone: Smart lady. A real lady eats frog that has eggs kiss kiss

Are you saying Ojuku is a frog? you wicked ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS / Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.