Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50444 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
I need to add that even though this is my type of guy, I'd also date a blond one provided I would meet a handsome one.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:
Tall, dark, not skinny, strong, beautiful eyes, nice hands, nice and clean clothes.

Clarify this with a few pics of celebrities/models/lads online that you see as representative of your ideal looks.

It should be easy, you have the classic, hackneyed taste of most women

carefreewannabe:
I am not going to answer the second question. grin

Nah, answer.

I am not interested in knowing number of sexual partners. Obviously sometimes that number is different from the number of dated men for most women.

What I asked is, how many men have you dated seriously (as in been in a relationship with)?

Not sexual partners, not ones you have been on a casual date with. Only serious boyfriends.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Clarify this with a few pics of celebrities/models/lads online that you see as representative of your ideal looks.

It should be easy, you have the classic, hackneyed taste of most women

Nah, answer.

I am not interested in knowing number of sexual partners. Obviously sometimes that number is different from the number of dated men for most women.

What I asked is, how many men have you dated seriously (as in been in a relationship with)?

Not sexual partners, not ones you have been on a casual date with. Only serious boyfriends.

I can give you many examples of attractive celebrities. And I find many of them attractive EVEN THOUGH they don't match the type of guy I USUALLY go for. They're STILL VERY ATTRACTIVE. This is why I actually don't feel comfortable with the idea of ONE IDEAL. To make matters simple, however, let me give you some examples:

Dwayne Douglas Johnson is a handsome man.
50 Cent is hot.
Bradley Cooper (Hangover) is sexy.

I NEVER SAID I HAD THE CLASSIC TASTE OF ALL WOMEN / MOST WOMEN !!!!!!!!
I only said that most women like handsome guys and having the choice they would want to have a handsome partner. I also said that preferences differ from woman to woman.

The number of the relationships I had is a private matter. And I don't think it's important here. If your question is however, if all of my ex boyfriends looked the same, then I can tell you that they didn't. The guys I liked when I was 18 were not the guys I liked when I turned 25. I changed over the years and so the guys that I fall for. Anyway, I found all of them handsome, else I wouldn't have fallen for them.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I can give you many examples of attractive celebrities. And I find many of them attractive EVEN THOUGH they don't match the type of guy I USUALLY go for. They're STILL VERY ATTRACTIVE. This is why I actually don't feel comfortable with the idea of ONE IDEAL. To make matters simple, however, let me give you some examples:

Dwayne Douglas Johnson is a handsome man.
50 Cent is hot.
Bradley Cooper (Hangover) is sexy.

I NEVER SAID I HAD THE CLASSIC TASTE OF ALL WOMEN / MOST WOMEN !!!!!!!!
I only said that most women like handsome guys and having the choice they would want to have a handsome partner. I also said that preferences differ from woman to woman.

The number of the relationships I had is a private matter. And I don't think it's important here. If your question is however, if all of my ex boyfriends looked the same, then I can tell you that they didn't. The guys I liked when I was 18 were not the guys I liked when I turned 25. I changed over the years and so the guys that I fall for. Anyway, I found all of them handsome, else I wouldn't have fallen for them.

So you are at least 25 year old?

And you are telling me that all the guys you have dated have been in the mold of The Rock, 50 Cent or Bradley Cooper? But you are not into 6 packs yet the celebrities you find attractive have them?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

So you are at least 25 year old?

And you are telling me that all the guys you have dated have been in the mold of The Rock, 50 Cent or Bradley Cooper? But you are not into 6 packs yet the celebrities you find attractive have them?

Normally, I'm not into 6packs. Honestly! But I like big, strong guys with a shoulder to lean on AND a nice face to look at.
Yes, two of my ex boyfriends resembled two of these celebrities. I had three relationships. The first was a teenage crush and this guy looked different from the other two boyfriends but I was a teenager back then. So two serious relationships with two guys who resembled the type I like.

Saga, when will you EVENTUALLY tell me what you were trying to prove?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Normally, I'm not into 6packs. Honestly! But I like big, strong guys with a shoulder to lean on AND a nice face to look at.
Yes, two of my ex boyfriends resembled two of these celebrities. I had three relationships. The first was a teenage crush and this guy looked different from the other two boyfriends but I was a teenager back then. So two serious relationships with two guys who resembled the type I like.

Saga, when will you EVENTUALLY tell me what you were trying to prove?

Before I get to what I am proving, are you saying 2 of your exes (in your eyes), look like or even are better looking than these celebrities?

The third ex was not particularly your taste? You only dated him because then you were young, naive and had a crush?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Before I get to what I am proving, are you saying 2 of your exes (in your eyes), look like or even are better looking than these celebrities?

The third ex was not particularly your taste? You only dated him because then you were young, naive and had a crush?

Yes, two of my exes resembled the celebrities in one way or another. And when we were together, I considered them to be the best looking men in the world.
I dated the first one because he was my type when I was a teenager. My taste changed as I grew up.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Yes, two of my exes resembled the celebrities in one way or another. And when we were together, I considered them to be the best looking men in the world.
I dated the first one because he was my type when I was a teenager. My taste changed as I grew up.

That is quite ambigious. Were they equally as good looking or they were better looking than the celebrities?

You considered them the best looking men in the world because you loved them or because you think they would compete highly favourablt in that competition in the eyes of most women?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

That is quite ambigious. Were they equally as good looking or they were better looking than the celebrities?

FOR ME they ARE equally good looking. When my heart was theirs, they seemed to be better looking kiss
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

FOR ME they ARE equally good looking. When my heart was theirs, they seemed to be better looking kiss

Look, it is obvious you are lying!

This question should not have taken this long if not that you were busy thinking how to second guess me and then tailor your answer to not be caught out.

Your first answers are normally evasively ambigious because of this second guessing.

You even lied when you said all the men you have dated were the ideal type of physique you would describe only to state that you dated one that was not in this mold when you were a teenager.

Secondly, I don't believe the figure you gave of the number of guys you have dated because I don't see why you were resisting answering that question despite the figure you gave being quite low for someone that is 25+ years old.

So basically, I have not believed majority of the things you have said so far.

You jumped on the thread and just wanted to take a sisterhood side, it was obvious everything I said flew over your head because of this aim. That was why you kept making conjectures about my position despite it being clear what I said.

What I said, applies to you despite your lies: The guys you have dated have all been above the threshold in terms of looks that you go for and their personality got you. That is why "When my heart was theirs, they seemed to be better looking".

You portray (truthfully or not, is yet to be determined based on your actions here) that you are one of the few women who good looks highly matter to. Very few women are like that does not mean I am saying women don't like good looking men.

I repeat, my point: Most women have a threshold in terms of looks (the higher above this threshold the better) but it is personality out of the bundle that carries most weight because women are companionship animals.

Even a sample survey on NL says it all:

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Look, it is obvious you are lying!

This question should not have taken this long if not that you were busy thinking how to second guess me and then tailor your answer to not be caught out.

Your first answers are normally evasively ambigious because of this second guessing.

You even lied when you said all the men you have dated were the ideal type of physique you would describe only to state that you dated one that was not in this mold when you were a teenager.

Secondly, I don't believe the figure you gave of the number of guys you have dated because I don't see why you were resisting answering that question despite the figure you gave being quite low for someone that is 25+ years old.

So basically, I have not believed majority of the things you have said so far.

You jumped on the thread and just wanted to take a sisterhood side, it was obvious everything I said flew over your head because of this aim. That was why you kept making conjectures about my position despite it being clear what I said.

What I said, applies to you despite your lies: The guys you have dated have all been above the threshold in terms of looks that you go for and their personality got you. That is why "When my heart was theirs, they seemed to be better looking".

You portray (truthfully or not, is yet to be determined based on your actions here) that you are one of the few women who good looks highly matter to. Very few women are like that does not mean I am saying women don't like good looking men.

I repeat, my point: Most women have a threshold in terms of looks (the higher above this threshold the better) but it is personality out of the bundle that carries most weight because women are companinionship animals.
Even a sample survey on NL says it all:

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes

I don't see why I should lie on a public forum where nobody knows me. Your conclusions are too simple. Just because I don't answer right away, doesn't mean I had to think of my answer. I received a call, even two wink
I didn't want to talk about personal matters first because I rarely do. I share my views here, not my personal life. Unlike you Saga, I see no sense in showing off tongue

I have only had three relationships worth mentioning and yes all of these guys were good looking FOR ME at the given time.

The survey you have mentioned has many faults and doesn't really prove anything. Apart from that, very few people will confess that looks are extremely important to them. I remember many threads in which PLENTY OF GUYS claimed that character and personality are more important than looks and I even remember threads where PLENTY OF guys claimed that it's better not to be together with a HOT woman. I also remember PLENTY OF GUYS here on nairaland that they would rather go for this or that than looks. What does it prove Saga? That guys have a threshold but react in the same way women do, right? Why?? MEN LIKE WOMEN ARE COMPANIONSHIP ANIMALS TOO. You are not good at biology. It's not the first time I notice that wink

Why this discussion anyway if this is the point you're making? Yes, women have a threshold. He doesn't have to be perfect but it'S very important that he is good looking. It's very important! Same goes for men. They would rather marry an average looking girl with a good character than a beautiful b.... .
But like man if a woman has the choice between a handsome guy with a good personality and status, she'll choose him over an average looking guy with a good personality and status. Very simple.

BTW, I didn't jump in to take a sisterhood side. I followed the converstion, considered it very interesting and thought that Denise reflects my views.
If it was you I agreed with, I would say it. If you remember, I did so in the past.

I think we all agree that appearance is very important to men and women, women LIKE men have two eyes. They're not blind.

Let me speak for myself and I know my girlfriends will allow me to speak for them too, appearance is very important. We'd all prefer to have a hot man.
Unfortunately, there are more good looking women than men. That's why many women go for less at times when it comes to looks.

Was nice talking to you. smiley
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by switdick(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Girls even fear to express what they are attracted to in a guy for whatever reason their natural selves possess(insecurity).And before y'all castigate me like am generalizing,its a fact"being the weaker gender's proof enough,hence,they worry about what peeps think of their attraction in men whether its good enough or not.......

Guys are straight,we mostly look towards the physical appearance(beauty)cuz to us,girls are or should I say,we believe should be synonymous to it(BEAUTY)and of course intellect(well,I speak for my self on this one)...........often times,girls tend to rely on a man for security of all sorts of factors that governs their attractiveness in men,like emotional,financial supports e.t.c. So yes,girls in my own candid and best knowledge of them(girls)opinion are attracted to power,influence and all other that sagamite referred to as important on their scale or standard of attraction to men,however,they hardly know or admit they do,cuz again,their insecure nature" impedes,or clouds their ability to articulately express it.

Sagamite shares my opinion on this issue!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
switdick: Girls even fear to express what they are attracted to in a guy for whatever reason their natural selves possess(insecurity).And before y'all castigate me like am generalizing,its a fact"being the weaker gender's proof enough,hence,they worry about what peeps think of their attraction in men whether its good enough or not.......

Guys are straight,we mostly look towards the physical appearance(beauty)cuz to us,girls are or should I say,we believe should be synonymous to it(BEAUTY)and of course intellect(well,I speak for my self on this one)...........often times,girls tend to rely on a man for security of all sorts of factors that governs their attractiveness in men,like emotional,financial supports e.t.c. So yes,girls in my own candid and best knowledge of them(girls)opinion are attracted to power,influence and all others that sagamite referred to as important on their scale or standard of attraction to men,however,they hardly know or admit they do,cuz again,their insecure nature" impedes,or clouds their ability to articulately express it.

Sagamite shares my opinion on this issue!

Why do you guys speak for a woman?
Why can't you simply accept that power / influence is not the only factor?
What about rich women who don't need security?
What about two equally rich but not equally handsome guys? Which of them would a woman choose?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I don't see why I should lie on a public forum where nobody knows me. Your conclusions are too simple. Just because I don't answer right away, doesn't mean I had to think of my answer. I received a call, even two wink
I didn't want to talk about personal matters first because I rarely do. I share my views here, not my personal life. Unlike you Saga, I see no sense in showing off tongue

I have only had three relationships worth mentioning and yes all of these guys were good looking FOR ME at the given time.

My showing off is a pleasure for most women. cool

carefreewannabe:
The survey you have mentioned has many faults and doesn't really prove anything. Apart from that, very few people will confess that looks are extremely important to them.

I think that is completely wrong.

It is more likely women would talk about looks because they are notorious for trying to use it to get back at men for putting so much emphasis and pressure on them for their looks.

That is evident from this thread. The core of my argument with the other girl.

carefreewannabe:
I remember many threads in which PLENTY OF GUYS claimed that character and personality are more important than looks and I even remember threads where PLENTY OF guys claimed that it's better not to be together with a HOT woman. I also remember PLENTY OF GUYS here on nairaland that they would rather go for this or that than looks. What does it prove Saga? That guys have a threshold but react in the same way women do, right? Why?? MEN LIKE WOMEN ARE COMPANIONSHIP ANIMALS TOO. You are not good at biology. It's not the first time I notice that wink

Of course plenty of guys will say personality matters because:

- There are many guys that are nice guys.
- There are many guys that will think saying that will make them look attractive to the women on NL.
- Some are religious and vomit the values their church puts on them.

They want to please.

But where your point falls short is that plenty does not mean most. Most guys would put attractiveness as high on their priority and, luckily, I did a similar survey for guys and most used attractiveness as one of their top desirious attributes.

https://www.nairaland.com/409194/lads-arrange-order-preferred-attributes

carefreewannabe:
Why this discussion anyway if this is the point you're making? Yes, women have a threshold. He doesn't have to be perfect but it'S very important that he is good looking. It's very important! Same goes for men. They would rather marry an average looking girl with a good character than a beautiful b.... .
But like man if a woman has the choice between a handsome guy with a good personality and status, she'll choose him over an average looking guy with a good personality and status. Very simple.

Men do have a threshold but that threshold is higher and dominant in their choice. Men are not half as companionship animals as women. The reason why men want 3 things from women:

- Feed me.
- Fck me.
- Shut the fck up.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKtV81u_VM

We are different. We don't like to talk, we don't want to spend too much time together, our lives is not based on "we", we are not as companionshipity as women.

We are not that much companionship animals that is why you rarely see men have friends they don't like. If we don't like a friend, we cut them off. Women somehow still hang around with other women they loath and who equally loaths them back. Why? It boils down to their strong need for companionship.

carefreewannabe:
BTW, I didn't jump in to take a sisterhood side. I followed the converstion, considered it very interesting and thought that Denise reflects my views.
If it was you I agreed with, I would say it. If you remember, I did so in the past.

Somehow it appeared you never read mine as you were proficient in attributing statements I did not make to me.

carefreewannabe:
I think we all agree that appearance is very important to men and women, women LIKE men have two eyes. They're not blind.

Let me speak for myself and I know my girlfriends will allow me to speak for them too, appearance is very important. We'd all prefer to have a hot man.
Unfortunately, there are more good looking women than men. That's why many women go for less at times when it comes to looks.

Was nice talking to you. smiley

I never said appearance is not important to women.

I said it is of lower priority to women.

Most women would choose fame and power over looks anyday.

Men would not.

Most women would choose and, more importantly, be attracted to a famous guy with average looks over a guy on the street with great physique/look.

Most men would choose and, more importantly, be attracted to a girl from the street that is hot-looking over an average-looking girl that is famous.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by switdick(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
@carefree, I believe sagamite already talked on all these you pose as your drift,its been cleared already as I don't want this argument to stretch any further,nobody is saying power and influence are the only factors listed,but to a huge degree girls tend to go for guys with the most of the aforementioned in comparison with looks(which in my opinion,girls consider superficial),look outside the shores of your fantasies and bend over backwards to see reality you'd see I have a point here, however,if am to add anything about security you say she might not need? Plsssss all girls need that from a man they are attracted to,its not just financial but it stretches to emotional for self esteem and confidence sake"......whether she's the richest girl ever,she's still a girl before a man......that,she knows,thus,the desire for it from the man she deems well capable of dishing it properly to her(her taste in men,(power) grin )

As for btwn two equally rich guys,its still not a guaranty she'd go for the more handsome one,might look@the persona of them both.......yeah"" attitude and swagger" character et all......my point is,looks on the scale tends to be like the least of em all girls value or are attracted to in a man.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
switdick: @carefree, I believe sagamite already talked on all these you pose as your drift,its been cleared already as I don't want this argument to stretch any further,nobody is saying power and influence are the only factors listed,but to a huge degree girls tend to go for guys with the most of the aforementioned in comparison to looks(which in my opinion,girls consider superficial),look outside the shores of your fantasies and bend over backwards to reality you'd see I have a point here, however,if am to add anything about security you say she might not need? Plsssss all girls need that from a man they are attracted to,its not just financial but it stretches to emotional for self esteem and confidence sake"......whether she's the richest girl ever,she's still a girl before a man......that,she knows,thus,the desire for it from the man she deems well capable of dishing it properly to her(her taste in men,(power) grin )

As for btwn two equally rich guys,its still not a guaranty she'd go for the more handsome one,might look@the persona of them both.......yeah"" attitude and swagger" character et all......my point is,looks on the scale tends to be like the least of em all girls value or are attracts them in a man.

Well said!

That is why Heidi Klum that could easily have her pick of men and who was extremely wealthy was attracted to and got pregnant for a 53 year old man with a pot-belly.

That is why Scarlett Johansson of the same wealth and freedom to choose men like Klum would fck 5ft7, 51 years old Sean Penn.

I don't know of many rich men with easy choices of women dating not so great looking women because of their money/power/fame.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
My showing off is a pleasure for most women. cool

No comment cool

I think that is completely wrong.

Could be.

It is more likely women would talk about looks because they are notorious for trying to use it to get back at men for putting so much emphasis and pressure on them for their looks.

That is an allegation that you can't prove and I plead innocent. It's normal that HUMAN BEINGS like to stimulate their senses, among others the sense of vision. That is why I don't judge anyone, man or woman, wanting to have a beautiful / handsome partner or whatver partner they desire.

That is evident from this thread. The core of my argument with the other girl.

Another allegation.

Of course plenty of guys will say personality matters because:

- There are many guys that are nice guys.
- There are many guys that will think saying that will make them look attractive to the women on NL.
- Some are religious and vomit the values their church puts on them.

They want to please.

More allegations.

But where your point falls short is that plenty does not mean most. Most guys would put attractiveness as high on their priority and, luckily, I did a similar survey for guys and most used attractiveness as one of their top desirious attributes.

I have seen that guys rank beauty higher more often, that does not mean that an ugly guy has many chances with girls and that women don't prefer attractive guys. If anyone here ever opens a thread why women cheat, I'll say: BECAUSE THEY MARRIED AN UGLY GUY FOR MONEY grin That'S a different topic.

Men do have a threshold but that threshold is higher and dominant in their choice. Men are not half as companionship animals as women. The reason why men want 3 things from women:

- Feed me.
- Fck me.
- Shut the fck up.

Why are men hanging out with people most of their time unless they're not an introvert type? Either their GIRLFRIENDS (yes, plural) and their homies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKtV81u_VM

We are different. We don't like to talk, we don't want to spend too much time together, our lives is not based on "we", we are not as companionshipity as women.

Yet, you spend time with other people. Not less than women, right?

We are not that much companionship animals that is why you rarely see men have friends they don't like. If we don't like a friend, we cut them off. Women somehow still hang around with other women they loath and who equally loaths them back. Why? It boils down to their strong need for companionship

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? shocked
Who?

Somehow it appeared you never read mine as you were proficient in attributing statements I did not make to me.

I never said appearance is not important to women.

I said it is of lower priority to women.

You said more than that. You are claiming that MOST women will DO WITHOUT good looks if HE only is RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS.

I wish it was that simple.

Most women would choose fame and power over looks anyday.

That isn't true. some guys are so ugly, no money in this world can make me waste my life with such a guy and no money in this world make want to have his genes in my precious children.

Men would not.
I saw plenty of men marrying for status. EU citizenship status. grin

Most women would choose and, more importantly, be attracted to a famous guy with average looks over a guy on the street with great physique/look.

I bet the same goes for a guy. If he can have an average looking Hollywood actress or an average looking pop star, he'll take her instead of a beautiful girl from the street.

Most men would choose and, more importantly, be attracted to a girl from the street that is hot-looking over an average-looking girl that is famous.

Men also have a price. The poorer, the cheaper. No offence intended. Don't blame me. Human nature.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

No comment cool

Could be.

That is an allegation that you can't prove and I plead innocent. It's normal that HUMAN BEINGS like to stimulate their senses, among others the sense of vision. That is why I don't judge anyone, man or woman, wanting to have a beautiful / handsome partner or whatver partner they desire.

Another allegation.

More allegations.

Those are very strong observations (not allegations) which manifest themselves on many forums and some women even admit it on those forums when they say "it is a good thing men should feel insecure about their looks like they make us feel". At the end of the day, unlike men, these same women screaming 6 packs don't use it as priority in selecting men.

I don't have any academic report to back up the observation but I do have real life observation.

- There is a reason many men (even when in a relationship) go to strip clubs and women don't.
- There is a reason men are the largest consumers of p orn.

Lets not argue against logic.

carefreewannabe:
I have seen that guys rank beauty higher more often, that does not mean that an ugly guy has many chances with girls and that women don't prefer attractive guys. If anyone here ever opens a thread why women cheat, I'll say: BECAUSE THEY MARRIED AN UGLY GUY FOR MONEY grin That'S a different topic.

I never said women do not prefer attractive guys and I never said ugly guys have a chance. I said women have a threshold, which is lower than men's, as long as you meet that threshold, you have a chance based on your personality, where the hard work begins.

Men, get over the threshold, and the job is done on your part. The only effort you have to make is how wide you want to split your legs or what position can you hold for long. cool

As to why women cheat? I would say: they don't feel an emotional connection anymore or are not getting the necessary attention.

I think I would be mostly right than you on that.

carefreewannabe:
Why are men hanging out with people most of their time unless they're not an introvert type? Either their GIRLFRIENDS (yes, plural) and their homies?

No 1, they are more comfortable being on their own.

No 2, they hang out to pull women.

No 3, if they are married, they need to get the fck away from her and her yap yap yap.

carefreewannabe:
Yet, you spend time with other people. Not less than women, right?

Nah, we do not.

We spend time with friends does not mean we spend more time with people.

A woman can be with her guy 24 hours, a guy cannot, we need our space and solitude. You have to count the 24hours as part of the women's time. Talkless of the countless hours they are talking to girlfriends or their mothers.

carefreewannabe:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? shocked
Who?

A lot of women have friends they don't like that much. And they biatch on each other behind each others back, then artificially make up and still hang out. Then repeat the circle months later.

And you wonder why the fck do you hang out if you don't like her strongly. Guys are not like that.

carefreewannabe:
You said more than that. You are claiming that MOST women will DO WITHOUT good looks if HE only is RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS.

I wish it was that simple.

Show me where I said that.

carefreewannabe:
That isn't true. some guys are so ugly, no money in this world can make me waste my life with such a guy and no money in this world make want to have his genes in my precious children.

I saw plenty of men marrying for status. EU citizenship status. grin

I bet the same goes for a guy. If he can have an average looking Hollywood actress or an average looking pop star, he'll take her instead of a beautiful girl from the street.

Men also have a price. The poorer, the cheaper. No offence intended. Don't blame me. Human nature.

Rubbish! grin

Mary J Blige with all her money and who some even think is hot but I don't (she is average in my books) vs a girl on the street that is working in Tesco that looks like Meagan Good?

I would be Good all day, everyday. grin

You yourself know you are taking the piss when you used the EU rubbish. grin To start with, those are not even normally average looking men. And they tend to kick her to the kerb when they get their papers. Not to talk of the critical incentive you introduced.

Would a guy that does not need papers go for an uglier woman because of her power/fame?
How many wealthy and desirable guys have you seen date average women like Heidi or Scarlett?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Those are very strong observations (not allegations) which manifest themselves on many forums and some women even admit it on those forums when they say "it is a good thing men should feel insecure about their looks like they make us feel". At the end of the day, unlike men, these same women screaming 6 packs don't use it as priority in selecting men.

I don't have any academic report to back up the observation but I do have real life observation.

- There is a reason many men (even when in a relationship) go to strip clubs and women don't.
- There is a reason men are the largest consumers of p orn.

Lets not argue against logic.

How many women have admitted something like that? One, two? Is it the number on that you base your observations?
Many women end up with guys without 6packs (let's stick to this YOUR example) because MOST guys don't have sixpacks.
The reason why many men go into strip clubs AND pay for porn is because they usually have a higher libido. They need sex more than women do. Do we have to discuss it? I don't think so.

I never said women do not prefer attractive guys and I never said ugly guys have a chance. I said women have a threshold, which is lower than men's, as long as you meet that threshold, you have a chance based on your personality, where the hard work begins.

I could easily argue against it. First of all, your little survey is not respresenatative. It shows a possible but not factual trend. You haven't asked enough people.
Second, I have seen MANY men with "average looking women." I have also seen good men with ugly women. Very few men have women looking like Hollywood stars. At the end of the day, it's not about perfect beauty, it's about the combination of different features that make someone unique and special for us.
If I knew from the beginning that we are arguing about whose threshold is higher, I wouldn't even start it.

Men, get over the threshold, and the job is done on your part. The only effort you have to make is how wide you want to split your legs or what position can you hold for long. cool

I don't get it. undecided

As to why women cheat? I would say: they don't feel an emotional connection anymore or are not getting the necessary attention.

I think I would be mostly right than you on that.

Only two reasons you can come up with? What about their partner having a small joystick? What about their partner not fulfilling her fantasy? What about a partner who became fat? What about THE OTHER guy who blows her mind more than you? What about being with you just for money or because you came her way when family and society was putting pressure on her due to age but NOT because she feels like sleeping with you but rather sees it as price tat has to be paid? What if you hurt her so much that her love is gone but she has to fulfill her marital duty? You know very little Saga about women cheating. Yet, you claim to have a PhD in womantology.

No 1, they are more comfortable being on their own.

No 2, they hang out to pull women.

No 3, if they are married, they need to get the fck away from her and her yap yap yap.

Men hang around with people too, not less than women. Either with friends or girlfriends.

Nah, we do not.

We spend time with friends does not mean we spend more time with people.

So YOUR friends are not people? shocked grin

A woman can be with her guy 24 hours, a guy cannot, we need our space and solitude. You have to count the 24hours as part of the women's time. Talkless of the countless hours they are talking to girlfriends or their mothers.

I cannot. And many of my girlfriends cannot. Are your girlfriends like that?

A lot of women have friends they don't like that much. And they biatch on each other behind each others back, then artificially make up and still hang out. Then repeat the circle months later.

And you wonder why the fck do you hang out if you don't like her strongly. Guys are not like that.

I have observed the same with guys. Fighting and reconciling. I don't know their exact reasons but they did exactly the same thing you accuse SOME women of. I have had my friends since teenage years and we don't fight or gossip about one another. Never did.

Show me where I said that.

Rubbish! grin

Mary J Blige with all her money and who some even think is hot but I don't (she is average in my books) vs a girl on the street that is working in Tesco that looks like Meagan Good?

I would be Good all day, everyday. grin

Great comparison I must say.
Apart from that, I would also take a guy looking like lalaosky in his profile kiss rather than Bill Gates who doesn't turn me on. Good comparison?

You yourself know you are taking the piss when you used the EU rubbish. grin To start with, those are not even normally average looking men. And they tend to kick her to the kerb when they get their papers. Not to talk of the critical incentive you introduced.

I love this example. smiley

Would a guy that does not need papers go for an uglier woman because of her power/fame?
How many wealthy and desirable guys have you seen date average women like Heidi or Scarlett?

First answer: Yes but let's say average looking instead of "uglier". I don't know how many, though.
Second answer: I have seen some. Indeed. Brad Pitt. NEither Jennifer nor Angelina are extremely hot. But views will very likely differ when it comes to the question if Jennifer or Angelina are hot. I know more examples. Apart from that, who told you that Scarlett's spouse isn't hot? He's not my type but he IS attractive.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Elebiju: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe: I need to add that even though this is my type of guy, I'd also date a blond one provided I would meet a handsome one.
aha!I'm ur choice o fine opeke,I'm a handsome blonde though na hydrogen peroxide with detergent I take dye d hair like tony tetuila used to do in those days but e still fine sha blonde na blonde
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 5:06am On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

How many women have admitted something like that? One, two? Is it the number on that you base your observations?
Many women end up with guys without 6packs (let's stick to this YOUR example) because MOST guys don't have sixpacks.
The reason why many men go into strip clubs AND pay for porn is because they usually have a higher libido. They need sex more than women do. Do we have to discuss it? I don't think so.

Men that go into strip clubs are not having sex, so it is not about libido.

Secondly, men might have higher libido does not mean women have none.

Lets not be disputing that men are visual animals sexually, while women are more communicative animals. It has been proven over time.

Not one or two, a good fraction. And the other women join in the "fun". Most women would chose a average joe with a sense of humour or famous talent over a Calvin Klein model with low sense of humour, only six packs.

carefreewannabe:
I could easily argue against it. First of all, your little survey is not respresenatative. It shows a possible but not factual trend. You haven't asked enough people.
Second, I have seen MANY men with "average looking women." I have also seen good men with ugly women. Very few men have women looking like Hollywood stars. At the end of the day, it's not about perfect beauty, it's about the combination of different features that make someone unique and special for us.
If I knew from the beginning that we are arguing about whose threshold is higher, I wouldn't even start it.

No 1, you have to realise it is women that normally decide relationships, not men. So to men, choice is more limited.

No 2, I note, you said "many men" or "good men". How many rich or famous men do you see dating average women after becoming affluent?

carefreewannabe:
I don't get it. undecided

Once you meet a man's threshold in looks (that is normally of higher level than a woman's threshold), he is usually ready to sleep with you or date you. That is normally the key/dominant decider in men's choice. It is not the same for woman.

carefreewannabe:
Only two reasons you can come up with? What about their partner having a small joystick? What about their partner not fulfilling her fantasy? What about a partner who became fat? What about THE OTHER guy who blows her mind more than you? What about being with you just for money or because you came her way when family and society was putting pressure on her due to age but NOT because she feels like sleeping with you but rather sees it as price tat has to be paid? What if you hurt her so much that her love is gone but she has to fulfill her marital duty? You know very little Saga about women cheating. Yet, you claim to have a PhD in womantology.

You made your statement like if I said those are the ONLY reasons women would cheat.

Fck me! undecided

carefreewannabe:
Men hang around with people too, not less than women. Either with friends or girlfriends.

So YOUR friends are not people? shocked grin

I cannot. And many of my girlfriends cannot. Are your girlfriends like that?

No! Not as much.

This argument is silly.

Go and read up on MBTI and you will find that statistically, men are likely to be more introverted and also more likely to use their thinking functions than women. Women are more likely to be extroverted and tend to use their feeling functions.

Women are more likely to have the personality types that needs people, men are more likely to have the personality types that is less social.

http://www.theanconas.com/MBTI/mfstats.htm

carefreewannabe:
I have observed the same with guys. Fighting and reconciling. I don't know their exact reasons but they did exactly the same thing you accuse SOME women of. I have had my friends since teenage years and we don't fight or gossip about one another. Never did.

Honestly it would be a waste of my time to be debating that women biatch on each other far more than men.

Instead of wasting my time, I would suggest you go to Google and type "Why women biatch of each other" or something like that. Then do the same by replacing "women" with "men". See how many links you wil come up with for both.

I swear to you, I have not done that search but I am so FCKING sure what the outcome would be.

I am not going to waste my time debating the obvious that the world knows. Just like I would not waste my time debating the sun produces heat.

carefreewannabe:

Rubbish! grin

So you can't show me? undecided

carefreewannabe:
Great comparison I must say.
Apart from that, I would also take a guy looking like lalaosky in his profile kiss rather than Bill Gates who doesn't turn me on. Good comparison?

No, not good comparison.

No 1, most rich women would choose Bill Gates. Most rich men would not pick Mary J Blige.

No 2, I notice you picked a guy, Bill Gates, who's look is likely to be below threshold.

carefreewannabe:
I love this example. smiley

First answer: Yes but let's say average looking instead of "uglier". I don't know how many, though.
Second answer: I have seen some. Indeed. Brad Pitt. NEither Jennifer nor Angelina are extremely hot. But views will very likely differ when it comes to the question if Jennifer or Angelina are hot. I know more examples. Apart from that, who told you that Scarlett's spouse isn't hot? He's not my type but he IS attractive.

You are wasting my time arguing like a woman. Logic is being thrown into the bin.

You are taking a piss when you state Jennifer Aniston, talkless of Angelina Jolie are not hot. So they look like the average woman?

You know more examples, then list them since you believe women are like men, and many rich men date women that are not good-looking.

I never talked about Scarlett's spouse. I talked about Scarlett ending with her spouse, having a horde of hot-looking men that would crawl on the floor to be with her, yet she dated 51 year old Sean Penn. Do you know a rich, hot man that would do similar?

Start listing!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Joliecoco: 5:31am On Dec 06, 2012
Godfearing man
Intelligent ( I love guy that is smart that I can have a conversation with)
Tall , Dark and Handsome
Sense of humor
Romantic
Respectful
A leader
.....I have a long list
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Men that go into strip clubs are not having sex, so it is not about libido.

Secondly, men might have higher libido does not mean women have none.

Lets not be disputing that men are visual animals sexually, while women are more communicative animals. It has been proven over time.

Not one or two, a good fraction. And the other women join in the "fun". Most women would chose a average joe with a sense of humour or famous talent over a Calvin Klein model with low sense of humour, only six packs.

Women go to strip clubs too. Less frequently, though. But if they go, the strippers have 6packs. Why? You know the answer!
Women like men are visual animals and I refuse to believe that a sane man would pick a good looking model who has nothing to offer apart from looks.So both men and women want to have a good combination of characteristics. What we can agree on, however, is that men rank beauty higher. Not all, though. No woman, however, wants an ugly guy. And ALL women would want a rich, good looking guy. Let's be realistic though. How many can get such? This is why they choose someone who is average looking because when it comes to starting a family, other factors are more important. I think that we can also agree on the fact that there are many more beautiful women than handsome men. So our choice is very limited. Like Denise said, women are not necessarily into bad boys but good looking guys, who are a rather rare species and therefore get carried away by their looks and use them to play with women. Women being visual animals too (notice that they also have TWO eyes) stick to these guys NOT because they like to be cheated on and lied to but because they are so much into the guy for his looks and because it's not easy to find extremely handsome men.

No 1, you have to realise it is women that normally decide relationships, not men. So to men, choice is more limited.

No 2, I note, you said "many men" or "good men". How many rich or famous men do you see dating average women after becoming affluent?

Answer 1: Really? Cool!
Answer 2: It's a question of taste. I have given you the examples of Jennifer and Angelina, who for me are average looking. Now picture them without their make up artists ... Brad Pitt is the dream of many women in the Western world, why would he choose Angelina? It's a question of taste. I could give you more examples of famous men dating "average women" but it all comes down to taste. Just because I don't consider them special, doesn't mean others don't.

Once you meet a man's threshold in looks (that is normally of higher level than a woman's threshold), he is usually ready to sleep with you or date you. That is normally the key/dominant decider in men's choice. It is not the same for woman.

1. Women like men are willing to sleep with any men who is attractive to them. Religious / moral standards stop women from doing it.
2. Single women will date any ATTRACTIVE man. If a man is attractive he'll have better chances to collect numbers and to date women.

You made your statement like if I said those are the ONLY reasons women would cheat.

Fck me! undecided

Yes! And that is not true as you know. I can't prove it but I am quite sure that many married women cheat because they don't find their spouse so exciting. They marry affluent guys for security and lack excitement and passion later on.

No! Not as much.

This argument is silly.

Go and read up on MBTI and you will find that statistically, men are likely to be more introverted and also more likely to use their thinking functions than women. Women are more likely to be extroverted and tend to use their feeling functions.

Women are more likely to have the personality types that needs people, men are more likely to have the personality types that is less social.

http://www.theanconas.com/MBTI/mfstats.htm

Let's face it. What do you define as social? That women are more into quack quack quack? Or that women are more into gossip? Concerning the first, MANY men talk just as women. They don't talk about feelings as much as women but they talk about other topics. Men also gossip a lot.
AND when it comes to hanging around with friends, men don't spend less time with their friends than women. So don't tell me companionship is less important for men. Apart from that, don't you see how many men are on NL frequently. Example: You! Are you a woman? No! Yet, you're on a social network like 24 / 7. Many other men too.

Honestly it would be a waste of my time to be debating that women biatch on each other far more than men.

Instead of wasting my time, I would suggest you go to Google and type "Why women biatch of each other" or something like that. Then do the same by replacing "women" with "men". See how many links you wil come up with for both.

I swear to you, I have not done that search but I am so FCKING sure what the outcome would be.

I am not going to waste my time debating the obvious that the world knows. Just like I would not waste my time debating the sun produces heat.

Ok, then I can't say more if this your firm belief.

So you can't show me? undecided

I don't remember what it was.

No, not good comparison.

No 1, most rich women would choose Bill Gates. Most rich men would not pick Mary J Blige.

No 2, I notice you picked a guy, Bill Gates, who's look is likely to be below threshold.

No 1 Are you serious? grin If I myself was very rich, I wouldn't need an ugly rich guy at my side. I would go for a normal working guy who is as handsome as lalaosky. Sorry for using this example again but the guy in his photo is so so so hot. And yes, if I was rich, I would prefer him to Bill Gates. Most RICH women would do that provided that he is not very poor and working.
No 2 Same goes for Mary.

You are wasting my time arguing like a woman. Logic is being thrown into the bin.

You are taking a piss when you state Jennifer Aniston, talkless of Angelina Jolie are not hot. So they look like the average woman?

You know more examples, then list them since you believe women are like men, and many rich men date women that are not good-looking.

I am a woman, I like being a woman and I have the right to argue like one. Finally, we are talking about women so you should consider my opinion seriously without degrading it. Go through this thread and tell me how many women want a rich / successful man who is NOT handsome? The only difference is that women know that beauty in the first place is not a reasonable choice for starting a family. Children won't be fed with their father's looks. So it's a choice of reason not of preference. Concerning your threshold. Something like that can't be measured because tastes differ. What you consider beautiful and hot is not necessarily what others desire.
Jennifer Aniston is good looking but not extraordinary. Angelina is cool but I know that some men consder her too skinny and even ugly. And now picutre them without their make up artists. Do you REALLY believe they look better than an average woman without make up in the morning?

I never talked about Scarlett's spouse. I talked about Scarlett ending with her spouse, having a horde of hot-looking men that would crawl on the floor to be with her, yet she dated 51 year old Sean Penn. Do you know a rich, hot man that would do similar?

Sean Penn is a very attractive man. Again, a question of taste.

Start listing!
No sense in doing so because we have different tastes.
However, why do you think Hollywood stars marry among each other instead of male Hollywood stars dating beautiful women who are not famous and rich?
See, we ALL, men and women, want to have it ALL.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Women go to strip clubs too. Less frequently, though. But if they go, the strippers have 6packs. Why? You know the answer!
Women like men are visual animals

Cut the crap! Which women?

I don't know of any permanent strip club for women. (Not to say I am saying none exist, but it must be so few, I don't know)

What is the ratio of strip-club for women to ones for men?

carefreewannabe:
and I refuse to believe that a sane man would pick a good looking model who has nothing to offer apart from looks.So both men and women want to have a good combination of characteristics.

No 1, then you will class a lot of sane men as insane.

No 2, you are playing the woman's logic card when you use terms like "nothing to offer". It is always more logical to use averages (threshold) for other attributes you want to subdue to highlight one attribute (in this case looks).

carefreewannabe:
What we can agree on, however, is that men rank beauty higher. Not all, though. No woman, however, wants an ugly guy. And ALL women would want a rich, good looking guy. Let's be realistic though. How many can get such? This is why they choose someone who is average looking because when it comes to starting a family, other factors are more important. I think that we can also agree on the fact that there are many more beautiful women than handsome men. So our choice is very limited. Like Denise said, women are not necessarily into bad boys but good looking guys, who are a rather rare species and therefore get carried away by their looks and use them to play with women. Women being visual animals too (notice that they also have TWO eyes) stick to these guys NOT because they like to be cheated on and lied to but because they are so much into the guy for his looks and because it's not easy to find extremely handsome men.

This is just reciting my logic.

Women go by looks threshold.

Women have a lower threshold than men.

Once a man meets the threshold other attributes like power/talent/fame/money become dominant.

The higher above the threshold the looks of a guy, the better.

Women are into bad boys.

Give a woman a good-looking guy that is nice vs a decent-looking guy that knows how to manipulate her, it would be a good battle but bad boy would always give her the challenge she seeks.

Despite all their mouth about wanting a nice guy, once I gave them a nice guy vs bad boy all the women shut up quickly:

https://www.nairaland.com/1108764/ladies-date-nice-guy/5#13068998

carefreewannabe:
Answer 1: Really? Cool!
Answer 2: It's a question of taste. I have given you the examples of Jennifer and Angelina, who for me are average looking. Now picture them without their make up artists ... Brad Pitt is the dream of many women in the Western world, why would he choose Angelina? It's a question of taste. I could give you more examples of famous men dating "average women" but it all comes down to taste. Just because I don't consider them special, doesn't mean others don't.

I am not going to argue at the level of woman logic.

It is a joke to be telling me a woman voted as one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on Earth by men is not average.

I can as well join you at that level and say Brad Pitt is average and not the dream of many women.

carefreewannabe:
1. Women like men are willing to sleep with any men who is attractive to them. Religious / moral standards stop women from doing it.
2. Single women will date any ATTRACTIVE man. If a man is attractive he'll have better chances to collect numbers and to date women.

Cut the crap.

Even Denise would not support you on those points. You need to go and read on the science of attraction.

If no 2 was true, you would not have only dated 3 guys in your life except you are saying you are ugly and attractive men don't approach you or your 3 relationships were back to back.

How come religion and morals are not stopping men? What religion and morals are stopping women in the West sleeping with attractive guys?

It is the guy that knows how to play the emotional game and meets a threshold that gets laid the most. The higher above the threshold the better his chances.

carefreewannabe:
Yes! And that is not true as you know. I can't prove it but I am quite sure that many married women cheat because they don't find their spouse so exciting. They marry affluent guys for security and lack excitement and passion later on.

So you said the ONLY reason women cheat is because they married an ugly guy for money?

So women don't cheat for any other reason apart from because they married an ugly guy for his finances?

Because this accusation is very annoying and you are beginning to really argue like a woman, I would stop here for now and let me hear what you have to say.

It is like you are throwing accusations and lame arguments to waste my time.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cut the crap! Which women?

I don't know of any permanent strip club for women. (Not to say I am saying none exist, but it must be so few, I don't know)

What is the ratio of strip-club for women to ones for men?

I said women visit strip clubs or hire strippers LESS FREQUENTLY. You're so eager to win every discussion that you don'T even notice when someone agrees with you. angry

No 1, then you will class a lot of sane men as insane.

I don't know about you and your gangster friends but I know many men who EXPECT and want more in a woman than just looks. Not every man is primitive. grin

No 2, you are playing the woman's logic card when you use terms like "nothing to offer". It is always more logical to use averages (threshold) for other attributes you want to subdue to highlight one attribute (in this case looks).

I just wanted to make clear that men LIKE women go for a combination of characteristics. Beauty is not enough.

This is just reciting my logic.

Women go by looks threshold.

Women have a lower threshold than men.

Once a man meets the threshold other attributes like power/talent/fame/money become dominant.

The higher above the threshold the looks of a guy, the better.

I agree!!!

Women are into bad boys.

Give a woman a good-looking guy that is nice vs a decent-looking guy that knows how to manipulate her, it would be a good battle but bad boy would always give her the challenge she seeks.

Despite all their mouth about wanting a nice guy, once I gave them a nice guy vs bad boy all the women shut up quickly:

https://www.nairaland.com/1108764/ladies-date-nice-guy/5#13068998

It is a false generalisation!!! angry
I don't know what kind of women you surround yourself with but I am not into bad boys. And I know many women who are with good hearted men.
Give me a handsome, hard working, not poor, neither very rich guy who has a good heart and treats me like his Queen and I will fulfill any of his wishes and make him my King. I am not into bad boys!
You see what you want to see and you ignore the rest. Just because some women have self-esteem issues and their uncociousness can't handle good treatment because deep inside of them they believe they deserve bad treatment, doesn't mean that MOST women want a bad boy. This is crap! Believe me, you'll never have a healthy relationship believing this crap.

I am not going to argue at the level of woman logic.

It is a joke to be telling me a woman voted as one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on Earth by men is not average.

I can as well join you at that level and say Brad Pitt is average and not the dream of many women.

So you like Angelina? I though you didn't like skinny women.

Cut the crap.

Even Denise would not support you on those points. You need to go and read on the science of attraction.

If no 2 was true, you would not have only dated 3 guys in your life except you are saying you are ugly and attractive men don't approach you or your 3 relationships were back to back.

Did I say I only DATED three guys? I said I had three relationships. That's a big difference.

How come religion and morals are not stopping men? What religion and morals are stopping women in the West sleeping with attractive guys?

Moral standards make a difference when it comes to men and women. You know EXACTLY that men can get away with much more than women and will be called heroes sleeping around whereas women will be labelled. It's the same AROUND THE WORLD EVEN IN THE 21st century!

It is the guy that knows how to play the emotional game and meets a threshold that gets laid the most. The higher above the threshold the better his chances.

If a guy is short and ugly, he can play and play and play but the hot babes will stay away from him.

So you said the ONLY reason women cheat is because they married an ugly guy for money?

So women don't cheat for any other reason apart from because the married an ugly guy for his finances?

No, I didn't say it's the only reason.

Because this accusation is very annoying and you are beginning to really argue like a woman, I would stop here for now and let me hear what you have to say.

It is like you are throwing accusations and lame arguments to waste my time.

Forgive me dear Saga, I didn't mean to annoy you. I am really enjoying talking to you. I always do. wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:
No, I didn't say it's the only reason.

So how come when I replied you with the my own answer to counter your answer IN EXACTLY the same format and context you put yours, you turned it to imply that I meant that is the only reason I believe women cheat?

That means 2 things to me, you are trying to waste my time with meaningless hours of argument or you are suggesting I am extremely dumb to not be able to reason through basic things.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sagamite:

So how come when I replied you with the my own answer to counter your answer IN EXACTLY the same format and context you put yours, you turned it to imply that I meant that is the only reason I believe women cheat?

That means 2 things to me, you are trying to waste my time with meaningless hours of argument or you are suggesting I am extremely dumb to not be able to reason through basic things.

First, I listed up more reasons why women possibly cheat earlier.

Let's leave it like that. I wasn't trying to waste your precious time, I didn't mean to make you angry and I didn't want to imply you were dumb.

I am sorry you have this impression.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by anonimi: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Did I say I only DATED three guys? I said I had three relationships. That's a big difference.

Sorry if I sound naive but what is teh difference between dating a guy and having a relationship with a guy?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by usermane(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wow Sagamite vs Carefreewannabe....what a match up. Bn following your comments.
I go with Carefreewannabe evn though Sagamite have made a few concrete point.
Ladies admire handsomeness,they crave for it but cos only a handful guys in a bunch are handsome they tend to relax on that aspect. No matter how happily married a woman is to an ugly toned man, once in a while she misses fantasize about a handsome man with fine face,well kept finely toned skin,muscles and physique.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
anonimi:

Sorry if I sound naive but what is teh difference between dating a guy and having a relationship with a guy?

Never mind!
You can date a guy without being intimate, without kissing and hugging. Just to get to know each other. During this process you figure out if you want to be with him, sleep with him or nothing at all. wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
usermane: Wow Sagamite vs Carefreewannabe....what a match up. Bn following your comments.
I go with Carefreewannabe evn though Sagamite have made a few concrete point.
Ladies admire handsomeness,they crave for it but cos only a handful guys in a bunch are handsome they tend to relax on that aspect. No matter how happily married a woman is to an ugly toned man, once in a while she misses fantasize about a handsome man with fine face,well kept finely toned skin,muscles and physique.

An interesting match up. Unfortunately, he is angry with me embarassed
Dear Saga, I beg your forgiveness.
I tell you, if you were not a bad boy I would develop a crush on you. Hope, your ego likes it and you forgive me. smiley

Usermane, you're 100% right! Most women think like that. grin Saga, don't hate me. kiss
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
carefreewannabe:

First, I listed up more reasons why women possibly cheat earlier.

Let's leave it like that. I wasn't trying to waste your precious time, I didn't mean to make you angry and I didn't want to imply you were dumb.

I am sorry you have this impression.

Sorry is not good enough.... angry tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNVFUExiCA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.