Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738068 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nothing special, noodles and chicken wings

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
My vegetable rice ...

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunny15: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Mariangeles post=72881059]My vegetable rice ...
I'm in front of your door,abeg come open d door..haha!! This is soo unfair
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=72881298][/quote] I'll be right there ... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Ashawo hors d'ouevre

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Ashawo hors d'ouevre
Hor l'odo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thank you.
Mariangeles:
Looks appetizing...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Why you come burn the ọkụkọ kwanu?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
CDCEO001:

Why you come burn the ọkụkọ kwanu?
Lool it wasn't burnt, I think it's the picture. Genuinely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dinner

Ugali ( Maize meal)
Fried eggs
Tilapia stew mixed with beef
Avocado

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Hor l'odo

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
argon500:
Dinner

Ugali ( Maize meal)
Fried eggs
Avocado

This sh1t looks like dogfood.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Seahawk:
you. You are going to adopt me until that soup is finished

I will gladly do that, CO’s I know u will cook a million varieties of delicious meals.

We will throw a party 3times daily grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
eyinjuege:
Breakfast this a.m - yam/eggs, and then lunch... moi moi/garrium sulphate. I like my garrium plain with just water (most times anyway).
this your yam no egg is calling my name

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
Happy Sunday

Also, I am happy to announce that the ladies of this house graced me with 2 babies. They are naturally photogenic as you can see.
See how I nearly hit my leg coz of the meat o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thegamingorca:

May be to you.

But to my body, damage cells are being replaced sharpaly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lool it wasn't burnt, I think it's the picture. Genuinely cheesy
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
argon500:

May be to you.

But to my body, damage cells are being replaced sharpaly.

Exactly. The rate of regeneration of your cells is now beyond normal cell cycle. You have to be careful of what you eat grin

By your own mouth you admit that your cells are indeed becoming cancerous grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
My vegetable rice ...
Kai kai kai. Where's your house? I'm on my way n'abalia!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2018
grin cheesy
iomoge2:

I will gladly do that, CO’s I know u will cook a million varieties of delicious meals.

We will throw a party 3times daily grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Yuneehk:

Kai kai kai. Where's your house? I'm on my way n'abalia!
Chi ejiela nnwanem...for your safety's sake, I'll just send it through dhl grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Exactly. The rate of regeneration of your cells is now beyond normal cell cycle. You have to be careful of what you eat grin

By your own mouth you admit that your cells are indeed becoming cancerous grin
why una like to create quarrel out of nothing ?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Didn’t cook it but I ate it .
And now I’m pregnant with food

*delicious cocktails

*Lobster tail with squash and mushroom agnolotti, black truffle and hazelnuts

*goose breast with sweet potatoes

*macarons

*candy cap ice cream with toasted white chocolate, aerated toffee and walnuts

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
How do you combine it?

Do you eat it with your hands or a spoon?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before
argon500:
Dinner

Ugali ( Maize meal)
Fried eggs
Avocado
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Seahawk:
How do you combine it?

Do you eat it with your hands or a spoon?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before

You cook everything separately but they all end up together.
Na hand sure pass for this kind of food. The combo is self made by me considering the health benefits of the ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2018
argon500:

You cook everything separately but they all end up together.
Na hand sure pass for this kind of food. The combo is self made by me considering the health benefits of the ingredients.
okay. Thanks for explaining

The avocado part had me wondering if it was a hand or spoon affair.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Mind your business or post your own food

That’s disrespectful
Thegamingorca:

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy Monday guys! Wishing Y'all a blessed week.
This is pineapple curry chicken, you can pair it with your favorite side. Get the recipe from the link below.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/pineapple-chicken-curry/

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Seahawk:
okay. Thanks for explaining

The avocado part had me wondering if it was a hand or spoon affair.

YW. If you read more about health benefits of Avocado, you wont joke with it next time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2018
CDCEO001:

Bon appétit!
thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Fried yam, eggs & tomato sauce,
washed down with black coffee....

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.