Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738606 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
queenfav:
Lol.. The thing is, when it has to do with hair, clothes, shoes,don't even bother with jumia! Again, in this my line of business, good hair doesn't come cheap. Who g9 cut her hair for Asia sell am even d 8k.How much is the hair from the factory, ur freight fees and custom duties.When i see some adverts for hair online like "Buy 20 inches 100% human hair for 15k", I laugh very well because I know it's correct fibre /synthetic they will ship to the buyer. It has happened to a lot of my clients.
Same thing I told her when she was ordering it but she thought I was kidding.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Colourich:
Same thing I told her when she was ordering it but she thought I was kidding.
lol. At least she learnt a valuable lesson.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
I can testify to these, i got some clothes and shoes on Jumia recently. I had to give majority out because the quality of the cloth was nothing compared to the picture. Learnt my lesson the hard way though as i needed to step up my work clothes.
queenfav:
lol. At least she learnt a valuable lesson.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
ADUKKY:
I can testify to these, i got some clothes and shoes on Jumia recently. I had to give majority out because the quality of the cloth was nothing compared to the picture. Learnt my lesson the hard way though as i needed to step up my work clothes.
Chei, so sorry abt your experience. I don't buy clothes online. Can't even shout at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Lunch time

Fried eggs with bread + banana
Milk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Seahawk:
Use the ship full of food to feed yourself

I’m fine with my “non-Nigerian” food.

Which btw are just scrambled eggs, steak, toast, potato hash browns. etc.

Common thing that can be found anywhere in Nigeria.
Some of you just love to hate for no reason.

So if I don’t eat egusi soup for breakfast that means I’m forming. undecided
I don't blame you, because you luckily left this country, you want to be forming. just note that no one gives a damn, you are eating white man's food, while that white man won't eat Nigerian food or probably call it shít, swerve abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
I don't blame you, because you luckily left this country, you want to be forming. just note that no one gives a damn, you are eating white man's food, while that white man won't eat Nigerian food or probably call it shít, swerve abeg.
Do you actually use your brain?
I usually don’t get involved in talks like these but really coolare you ok?it is one thing to be stupid it’s Another to display your stupidity on social platform
Have you checked her post on Nigerian foods?do you know how much it cost to get Nigerian food outside the country?do you know the stress they go through to get them?
Inferiority complex is disturbing you,the whites in Nigeria eat Nigerian food sometime.
If you are in Rome behave like the romans
To whom sense is given,sense is required
Don’t even dare quote me

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
AgbenuAnna:

I usually don’t get involved in talks like these but really coolare you ok?it is one thing to be stupid it’s Another to display your stupidity on social platform
Have you checked her post on Nigerian foods?do you know how much it cost to get Nigerian food outside the country?do you know the stress they go through to get them?
Inferiority complex is disturbing you,the whites in Nigeria eat Nigerian food sometime.
Don’t even dare quote me
You must be stvpid for quoting me, quote me again and thunder will do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:
Lunch time
Fried eggs with bread + banana Milk
Enjoyment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
You must be stvpid for quoting me, quote me again and thunder will do the rest.
grin
I am not stupid as you are
I won’t let you drag me to your stupid side wink grin angry grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
He’s calling bread and eggs white man’s food. That’s how you know he’s just a troll looking for attention. Because he didn’t use his sense to type that post. He just typed something he thought would give him attention.

AgbenuAnna:

Don’t even dare quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
If you are confused about anything, ask questions. You will learn so much more that way.

Rextizzle:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
It feels really good to be here, at least I can learn some new recipes. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
It feels really good to be here, at least I can learn some new recipes. cheesy smiley
You're most welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I dey untop that black chair wey you keep me o sad

How your side?
Lol
Am fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Leesah:

I made it na. Come and take. It's a promise wink

OK, send me the address and I will be there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pasta bake..
It has some tuna fish and small bacon inside with lots of cheese of course.
No casserole dish, so I used a pan for the oven.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tilda123: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am pleasantly surprised that so many people have posted pictures of their culinary masterpieces. It looks really delicious but I'm afraid for me it's a very high-calorie meal. I also love to cook but I cook only healthy food from environmentally friendly foods. Many people do not follow their diet and then have many health problems. I can not worry about it. In addition, I have an ideal slim body and a good look. I use coupons when buying products and save money. https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/hellofresh.ca
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
And also settle e fights...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

First Photo~~~Noodles tongue kiss

Second photo~~Hotdog and Egg

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
queenfav:
And also settle e fights...

Lol, what does that mean?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:

You'll get to find out... grin grin grin
All in due time... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
You'll get to find out... grin grin grin
All in due time... grin

Uhmm, I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giftedhands123: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

You have a doctorate in food presentation. Wow smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Coconut rice and dodo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Nicely done @hotdog and egg. Saw it on food hacks video. I would try it one weekend to wow my daughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Banana muffins.

Same recipe as my banana bread but I used muffin tins instead of the bread pan. one set is with oatmeal.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:

hehehehe, you will see soon. Some pipu become hungry and angry while viewing this thread, so quarel dey quick happen!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Giftedhands123:

You have a doctorate in food presentation. Wow smiley

Thanks, I Presentation also love food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
Damn! yummy. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
So I woke up to this homemade bread.. He finally got it right ��.. Shoprite bread standard!Sweet and heavy..

Backstory-Before we got married, oga said we will be baking our own bread at home. In my mind, i was like "who this man wan turn to Martha Stewart, u really come late"! cheesy Me that is so lazy to cook..

Fast-forward to this year,He got a Morphy Richards bread maker. The first bread he made was a complete disaster.. Infact, the picture of the bread should be beside the dictionary definition of disaster grin.Yea, it was that bad.. The yeast was too much, the inside wasn't baked and it smelt like fermented Palmwine.

I laughed non stop when i saw the bread.The guy almost cried sef.I even told him i was going to come sell the bread maker machine online, since I don't see myself using it when he isn't home. He started watching you tube videos and researching recipes online.

Last night, he said he couldn't sleep at a point, woke up and decided to bake bread.. Brothers and sisters, the bread is sweet, fluffy and heavy! He has redeemed his baking image at last.. Lol.. So proud of Hubby!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Catfish stew... #absolutely delicious # Bring your own swallow �
Click the link below for the recipe.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VeryDarkMan01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.