Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738308 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Indomie, little Sardine and Titus fish tail... I added bread and tea @ the last minute though

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
My vegetable rice ...
Eat alone ... let me not complete the rest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:
Indomie, little Sardine and Titus fish tail... I added bread and tea @ the last minute though

because e no belleful you abi? cheesy grin

Bread and noodles is bae. I love that combo DIE!

Food will not kill me grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by argon500: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Exactly. The rate of regeneration of your cells is now beyond normal cell cycle. You have to be careful of what you eat grin

By your own mouth you admit that your cells are indeed becoming cancerous grin

Funny you. A good balance diet food always regulate body functions. Cells that are being replaced are also being monitor by other cells. So no excessive body gain.

Some of us don't just eat what we see, we eat what we want.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yum chocolate banana bread.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cetona(f): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
geekybabe:
Yum chocolate banana bread.
I want, please cry
This looks so delish *drooling* embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pepper Fish and juice.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
#lunch. Full creamed milk and chicken pie

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
hahn:

because e no belleful you abi? cheesy grin

Bread and noodles is bae. I love that combo DIE!

Food will not kill me grin
Hahahahahahahaha. How you take know? The combo is great...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vianna(f): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Evening dessert

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Vianna:
Evening dessert

Wanna eat only plate? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Wanna eat only plate? grin grin
you cant see the cake on the plate? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
HardMirror:

I was only joking and I meant well. Sorry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:

Hahahahahahahaha. How you take know? The combo is great...

Experience cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ikdaddy01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
HardMirror:
ohhhh. I too was wondering if u were eating Chelsea.
Enjoy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
ikdaddy01:

ohhhh. I too was wondering if u were eating Chelsea.
Enjoy
i did not post the pics
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rice, ata dindin and wara (cheese)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
hahn:

Experience cool
Lol. Good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ytea:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leesah:

Lol. Good

I just did the same thing with noodles and suya but I was too hungry to take a picture cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
HardMirror:
i did not post the pics

And you're crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Vianna:
Evening dessert
So you are not a robot after all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Ytea:
I miss eating soya beans sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 4:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
My vegetable rice ...
This one too like food. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 5:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Seahawk:
Didn’t cook it but I ate it .
And now I’m pregnant with food

*delicious cocktails

*Lobster tail with squash and mushroom agnolotti, black truffle and hazelnuts

*goose breast with sweet potatoes

*macarons

*candy cap ice cream with toasted white chocolate, aerated toffee and walnuts
All what you girls know what to do is eat and sleep, Ahn ahn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 5:02am On Nov 13, 2018
iomoge2:
Vegetable soup
Chai! I hope this soup remain? let me bring my bowl of akpu. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2018
About last Night..
Boli and Barbecued Catfish made with Halogen Air wave Oven at home.. Am never buying barbecued fish outside again!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Different shades of rice, they're all absolutely delicious!
Coconut rice with shrimps
Chinese fried rice
Jollof rice
Fried rice.
Get the recipes @ www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
I miss eating soya beans sha
I can waybill some to you. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Ytea:
I can waybill some to you. grin
Ok but please use tranex grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.