Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763718 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Come and give now,pls cry!Chai,let me just go and make it.
Leesah:
Ate dinner the plateau way. Pete.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2019
It's is dear and very good for diabetic patients!Where you located let me see how we can arrange it?And hope u know how to make it into a dish grin tongue
Mariangeles:
Is that Acha ??

Someone please send some acha from the north...
I hear it's nutrients packed and I'm yet to try it embarassed

Halcyon.123 kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Halcyon123:
Come and give now,pls cry!Chai,let me just go and make it.
Oh! Sorry sweet, I just woke up now and got your mention. Don't worry ko, next time I will host you with a big pot of it with plenty keshi and nama in it ko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Is that Acha ??

Someone please send some acha from the north...
I hear it's nutrients packed and I'm yet to try it embarassed

Halcyon123 kiss

YES it is but some people use corn (sekin masara) to do it in the absence of acha.
Acha is really nutritious especially for those with diabetes. How can I send it to you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Halcyon123:
It's is dear and very good for diabetic patients!Where you located let me see how we can arrange it?And hope u know how to make it into a dish grin tongue
I'm in Lagos...and no, I don't know how to make it into a dish but I can do some research . smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Leesah:

YES it is but some people use corn (sekin masara) to do it in the absence of acha.
Acha is really nutritious especially for those with diabetes. How can I send it to you?
Through waybill, thanks . smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Please click the link, the pictorial tutorials are included for easy understanding.
Thank you.
noble71:
gist me how to prepare this pizza I like it. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2019
Oh, how did I miss this. I'm sorry for the late reply. You can reach me @ aliyahrecipesandtips@gmail.com.
No, there are no nuts included.
jagugu88li:
First pic....excellent.

2nd.......arwethose nuts....I dont like nuts but the fourth is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY MY DEAR. Nigeria please do support, she has a skill here.

Your pm doesn't work, does it? I tried and nothing. Send me a mail if possible. I tried yours and nothing. Merry early Christmas even though I dont celebrate such.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank you.
Mariangeles:
Everything looks beautiful and delicious!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank you.
Seahawk:
I love all your pictures. they look nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Married...hahaha
EmmGee:

no wahala. you get sister abi? i gats to marry from your family
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by noble71(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Please click the link, the pictorial tutorials are included for easy understanding.
Thank you.
oh thanks very much you are a darling kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Happy Saturday everyone. Here you have a breakfast idea.
Simple and delicious breakfast pizza with watermelon. #yum# You don't want to miss it.
Are you on Instagram? Don't forget to follow @aliyah_recipes. Thanks
Get the recipe �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/homemade-breakfast-pizza/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
I see Leesah is going to send to u but I can still send for u when am in Jos.I have like four recipes for the acha,holla me when your ready.Leesah,na Jos u dey bah cos am so going to come for it when I show town by Hos grace come feb!
Mariangeles:
I'm in Lagos...and no, I don't know how to make it into a dish but I can do some research . smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halcyon123:
I see Leesah is going to send to u but I can still send for u when am in Jos.I have like four recipes for the acha,holla me when your ready.Leesah,na Jos u dey bah cos am so going to come for it when I show town by Hos grace come feb!
Thank you ! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Welcome dear kiss
Mariangeles:
Thank you ! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uche13: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi @ Aliyahrecipes,

Just want to tell you that I tried out about 5 of your recipes during the holidays, and they all came out lovely.

I think it's necessary to inform you so you know that your effort here is not in vain.

Hello everyone.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Today's breakfast.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sweet and filling ! tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Through waybill, thanks . smiley
Alright. Wil get back to you on it soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halcyon123:
I am 4Hrs away from you fa (Abuja). Any time you are coming to Abuja, let me know ko and I will love to know the remaining receipe please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Leesah:

Alright. Wil get back to you on it soon.
OK...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
paparazzhi:
Ignore the background
Just give me the ice-cream

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Izzystevens: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sweet corn grin

Richhard:

Fresh Corn? What state are you based?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Sweet and filling ! tongue
Looking delicious and fresh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
chasers:
Looking delicious and fresh tongue
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nice,allah kai mu!
For the other recipes-U can make tuwo,jollof or pudding with it.
For tuwo,wash and pour in boiling water(dont put too much water so it doesn't turn out watery but incase it does,bind with semo)
Keep stiring till it thickens
When it does,cover and lower heat and allow to cook.
After some mins,turn with turning stick to bind,then mold and serve.

For jollof-just the way u cook jollof rice but instead of rice,u use the acha(dont forget that it doesn't need too much water)when done,pour your veges to steam and serve hot.Thats called Jollof Acha.

Then lastly,pudding(should be thick but not too thick-should be running)
Wash and pour in boiling water and stir till it thickens.
When done,add milk and sugar and enjoy.
Leesah:

I am 4Hrs away from you fa (Abuja). Any time you are coming to Abuja, let me know ko and I will love to know the remaining receipe please.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rice,ewedu,gbegiri,stew. .weekend meal prep to be continued tomorrow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halcyon123:
Nice,allah kai mu!
For the other recipes-U can make tuwo,jollof or pudding with it.
For tuwo,wash and pour in boiling water(dont put too much water so it doesn't turn out watery but incase it does,bind with semo)
Keep stiring till it thickens
When it does,cover and lower heat and allow to cook.
After some mins,turn with turning stick to bind,then mold and serve.

For jollof-just the way u cook jollof rice but instead of rice,u use the acha(dont forget that it doesn't need too much water)when done,pour your veges to steam and serve hot.Thats called Jollof Acha.

Then lastly,pudding(should be thick but not to thick-should be running)
Wash and pour in boiling water and stir till it thickens.
When done,add milk and sugar and enjoy.
Amin. I know of the pudding (I love it), and the tuwo but the jollof, I don't. Ai ze fito in de couscous ke fito ko? Na gode
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yes,kaman couscous.Badamuwa
Leesah:

Amin. I know of the pudding (I love it), and the tuwo but the jollof, I don't. Ai ze fito in de couscous ke fito ko? Na gode
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Beans and Plantain dinner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yam and cocoyam with stew and turkey

Cocopops and milk for lunch. I don't know why but it looks like little poop droppings. Hahaha

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DaddyRochie1642 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.