Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734249 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Happy New Year!, my people. I dun miss ona scarra.. cheesy

Its been a long time o, e don tey well well.. chai.

Well, make e for no loss, make ona wash hand and com join me make down dis correct banga soup and eba for the night.

May God bless whoever brought this combination to life. grin

My favourite. chai. you just killed me...

I'm faraway from home and I can't prepare it because the spices are no where to be found here .

Sobs**.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Nobodys:
My favourite. chai. you just killed me...

I'm faraway from home and I can't prepare it because the spices are no where to be found here .

Sobs**.
Calm down, nor dey sob again. cheesy

Just dm me ur location, lemme waybill some fresh palm fruits to you. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Calm down, nor dey sob again. cheesy

Just dm me ur location, lemme waybill some fresh palm fruits to you. wink
....Palm fruits isn't the problem, dear...

Na dos spices, benetete, Taiko, blabla.. normally for warri we go just buy Banga spices . buh here in uyo, nothing like that... ** cries*.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Lamb roast with spicy blended pepper stew

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Nobodys:
....Palm fruits isn't the problem, dear...

Na dos spices, benetete, Taiko, blabla.. normally for warri we go just buy Banga spices . buh here in uyo, nothing like that... ** cries*.
you sabi am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Pete!love it!! Used to eat Pete made by my friends mom as a child. Love the sour ones. What's the sour vegetable added to it again? Yakuwa?
Found acha online fonio. Will get it soon to make Pete.

Leesah:
Ate dinner the plateau way. Pete.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:
Well there’s chicken so it’s balanced like that. But I feel ya.

Rice and beans rock

cool

Kedu ije?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Ana eme. Obere obere
jnrbayano:

cool

Kedu ije?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Beans and plantain with stew

Noodles, fried eggs and plantain

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Besea(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Odeguaomon, please kill me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
armyofone:
Pete!love it!! Used to eat Pete made by my friends mom as a child. Love the sour ones. What's the sour vegetable added to it again? Yakuwa?
Found acha online fonio. Will get it soon to make Pete.

Yes yakuwa. Some add rahma also. Send mine after making o wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Halcyon123:
grin tongue,just enter kitchen kwai
Lol. Dole.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:
Ana eme. Obere obere

Correct cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Let me also post this here to be reminded in time of scarcity that these tomatoes plus the two that I used in making some eggs were sold to me for just #50...That's right !

...and I'm not based in the north o

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy
Thanks Leesah. Ha! I don't have yakwa around me. I'm thinking of using kale vegetable then add vinegar and lemon to get the sour taste. What do you think?
By the way, please share your step by step process and how long to cook wink For me it is:
Boil acha or corn grits and add ingredients.

Leesah:

Yes yakuwa. Some add rahma also. Send mine after making o wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harryfrosh: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dinner

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DonnyE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
For the fun
#Dinner

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rice and egg stew??. grin...

Dunno the name of this sauce o. but it's made with tin tomatoes, onions and eggs....saw my neighbors doing it so I follow do... It was delicious...*winks*.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Let me also post this here to be reminded in time of scarcity that these tomatoes plus the two that I used in making some eggs were sold to me for just #50...That's right !

I shared a big basket with friends. I paid just 1k. If you see tomatoes? One full paint bucket, two custard buckets. Correct UTC tomatoes o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Dinner yesterday

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:

Hahahaha no dear you won't die because of food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Besea:

Hahahaha no dear you won't die because of food. you are welcome to join the feast.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2019
petux:
jesus hold me!!... You are going to finish that alone??
Happy Birthday.

Noooooo

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Happy Thursday everyone! It's Throwback Thursday...let's throw it back to plantain amala served with egusi. Make your plantain amala without flour. Eat your amala without guilt, it's also good for diabetes patients, no plantain flour no problem.
Get the recipe from the link below �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/unripe-plantain-amala/

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Mariangeles:

the one i bought for #50 on sunday made a pot of stew. Kaduna rocks!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2019
charytea:
the one i bought for #50 on sunday made a pot of stew. Kaduna rocks!
#50 in Nasarawa Gonna give you a pot and half. Nasarawa rocks too cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bomgirl:

I shared a big basket with friends. I paid just 1k. If you see tomatoes? One full paint bucket, two custard buckets. Correct UTC tomatoes o.
We're in the season now
My friend bought a basket of UTC for 500. But she's in Plateau State
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol at boil Acha and add ingredients!Let help u find the recipe I posted.
armyofone:
cheesy
Thanks Leesah. Ha! I don't have yakwa around me. I'm thinking of using kale vegetable then add vinegar and lemon to get the sour taste. What do you think?
By the way, please share your step by step process and how long to cook wink For me it is:
Boil acha or corn grits and add ingredients.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lunch is served!Me na oha n hubs get the egusi

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner

GOD
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fuhrerfran6:
Goodafternoon foodies...manage untill we see wife cool cool cool
love akidi beans grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.