Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758280 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Pasta Lovers kiss
Different shades of beautiful...I love the colours foods add to our lives !

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Mariangeles:
Chai !

Thanks for inviting me ! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
I love love love me some rice and beans...one of my favourite meals

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
peterphd:

320lbs you mean because is you're 320kg then this world is not your home : grin

Lol. I meant 230kg and now down to 122kg. No mind me abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Happy New Year!, my people. I dun miss ona scarra.. cheesy

Its been a long time o, e don tey well well.. chai.

Well, make e for no loss, make ona wash hand and com join me make down dis correct banga soup and eba for the night.

May God bless whoever brought this combination to life. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Breakfast

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Halcyon123:
Leesah and Mariangels where you guys at?Oya come with your spoons grin tongue
Haba mama na, send my own ASAP o before world war 5 wee start cheesy. Zan je en Yi na wa Kuma ai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Different shades of beautiful...I love the colours foods add to our lives !
Thanks Dear..Me encanta este comentario cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2019
chasers:
Thanks Dear..Me encanta este comentario cheesy
Gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Hubby's best dish
Mariangeles:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:13am On Jan 15, 2019
grin tongue,just enter kitchen kwai
Leesah:

Haba mama na, send my own ASAP o before world war 5 wee start cheesy. Zan je en Yi na wa Kuma ai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Gracias smiley
De nada

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2019
cococandy:
Who has fried plantains? Bring it let’s share this rice and chicken stew

Some sort of beans you need to balance it up and not fried plantain....

Did I communicate? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2019
hahn:

I have friends like you sha

Considering how I used to eat when I was much younger I have really done a lot at reducing my rations

I remember I used to eat one full Value bread with tea or 1 pack or 2 of kelloggs cocopops for breakfast.

Or when I would eat half derica of rice for a meal or eat bread right after eating a mountainous EBA.

I remember once my mom went to buy cooked rice from one of our customers that year and the woman asked her "how are your children?" and I am an only child. Lol

But now I am tired of this ever potruding pot belly and I managed to go from 320kg to 220 kg in a month by reducing my portions and drinking one concoction like that.

Six packs loading grin

Which Concoction is that Oga ?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Well there’s chicken so it’s balanced like that. But I feel ya.

Rice and beans rock
jnrbayano:

Some sort of beans you need to balance it up and not fried plantain....

Did I communicate? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2019
Egusi with goat meat and stew. Bring your favorite fufu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Halcyon123:
Hubby's best dish
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Beautiful! Good luck and hope you find a place soonest.
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

We The Best cool Village Lifestyle

First Photo~~~ Breakfast

Second Photo Lunch ~~~~ Chicken and Hot dog Roll tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Healthy food doesn't have to be boring�
You don't have to break a bank to have a good meal, here you have a plate of easy peasy vegetables and eggs.
Get the recipe from the link below. Happy Tuesday and don't forget to be awesome�
Recipe�
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/easy-vegetables-with-egg/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Quick breakfast before work starts.

Chocolate bread and sardines.Tge bread had been creamed with mayonnaise from home.

I know it's all fat bad what can the righteous do when rice Don tire person nko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2019
gustav25:

Which Concoction is that Oga ?

Na money o. Send me a message via the number on my siggy make I bill you.

As e dey hot grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2019
PrincewithGod:

And you pulled down that mountain of bread. I salute. grin

cheesy cheesy I didn't "pull down that mountain of bread" alone.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Chocolate bread and sardines.Tge bread had been creamed with mayonnaise from home.

I know it's all fat bad what can the righteous do when rice Don tire person nko

Is that a normal bread or cake?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Is that a normal bread or cake?

Yes, it is normal bread but chocolate flavored, just like coconut bread and sardine bread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QueenD01(f): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Get your local foods stuffs at a cheaper price and at your doorstep such as
Local rice
Locust beans(iru)
Palm oil
Gaari
Yam flour
Cassava flour
Pukuru flour
Beans flour
Pepper and tomatoes(fresh and dried)
Dried fish
Cray fish
Mellon
Etc

We also accept special order from our customers.
Delivery is worldwide(both within and outside the country)

Contact 08129402080

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnjimoh(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mariangeles:

where do you stay?
wanna visit you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnjimoh(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gud day room
pls i need your assistance pls, i want you guys to send me money to buy food stuff.
you can reach me through this digit 09034467814.
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
T
BlueRayDick:

I know it's all fat bad [/b]what can the righteous do [/b]when rice Don tire person nko

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
ibnjimoh:
Gud day room
pls i need your assistance pls, i want you guys to send me money to buy food stuff.
you can reach me through this digit 09034467814.
Thank you.

O ma ga o! Jus laidat?! undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dinner

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petux(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
jesus hold me!!...
You are going to finish that alone??

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
ibnjimoh:

where do you stay?
wanna visit you
You don't need to stress yourself enyi , just gwam ebe ibi and I'll be there n'otu ntabi anya o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredwill1357(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.