Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761712 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it.
uche13:
Hi @ Aliyahrecipes,

Just want to tell you that I tried out about 5 of your recipes during the holidays, and they all came out lovely.

I think it's necessary to inform you so you know that your effort here is not in vain.

Hello everyone.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2019
You're welcome.
noble71:
oh thanks very much you are a darling kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lunch
Happy Sunday Foodies smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunday rice tradition

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Brunch for today. Fried rice, Jollof rice, beef and Gizzard.

Yeah I didn’t cook, immediately after the meal I had to go downstairs and buy cranberry and my brand of whiskey which I’ve been sipping for a while now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rebella(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Turkey stew.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
So we killed two or our chickens today, fried them and then ate them with rice, beans and plantain

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy
Ahhhhhhhhh
A very notorious person on this thread!!
He has done it again!
Trump should just withdraw USA troops from Syria and send them to Ogun.
Your kitchen is deadlier than a nuclear plant in North Korea.
hahn:
So we killed two or our chickens today, fried them and then ate them with rice, beans and plantain

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
cheesy
Ahhhhhhhhh
He has done it again!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Thank you smiley
You're welcome cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MCMXCVIII:
cheesy
Ahhhhhhhhh
He has done it again!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ChefDominiq(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please for your awareness
I completed a contract as a Chef last December 2018 & am currently seeking a new establishment to join as a Chef/Cook.
Kindly recommend me for job as CV available on request.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
#C4_KITCHEN

We The Best cool Village Lifestyle

First Photo~~~ Breakfast

Second Photo Lunch ~~~~ Chicken and Hot dog Roll tongue

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunday Breakfast made by hubs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
mihrab34:
And you pulled down that mountain of bread. I salute. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
mihrab34:

Woman of God, everything about this ur meal is rich. See milo thick like wetin, see tomatoes and onions dey do baptism inside the fried egg.

Choi!

But that bread tho, I no fit chop pass one slice oand na on that spot I go sleep sef immediately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Who has fried plantains? Bring it let’s share this rice and chicken stew

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Woman of God, everything about this ur meal is rich. See milo thick like wetin, see tomatoes and onions dey do baptism inside the fried egg.

Choi!

But that bread tho, I no fit chop pass one slice oand na on that spot I go sleep sef immediately grin

Seriously you guys that eat little dey try

Since I joined this thread I have been doing my best to reduce my rations

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2019
cococandy:
Who has fried plantains? Bring it let’s share this rice and chicken stew
shocked
I don’t like plantain at all. Please serve me like that I have juice here already

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2019
One plate on the way via mail cool
BlueRayDick:

shocked
I don’t like plantain at all. Please serve me like that I have juice here already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:

Seriously you guys that eat little dey try

Since I joined this thread I have been doing my best to reduce my rations

I guess am the only male who doesn’t eat much. I don’t even finish 100naira rice sef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2019
#C4_KITCHEN

Pasta Lovers kiss

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I guess am the only male who doesn’t eat much. I don’t even finish 100naira rice sef

I have friends like you sha

Considering how I used to eat when I was much younger I have really done a lot at reducing my rations

I remember I used to eat one full Value bread with tea or 1 pack or 2 of kelloggs cocopops for breakfast.

Or when I would eat half derica of rice for a meal or eat bread right after eating a mountainous EBA.

I remember once my mom went to buy cooked rice from one of our customers that year and the woman asked her "how are your children?" and I am an only child. Lol

But now I am tired of this ever potruding pot belly and I managed to go from 320kg to 220 kg 133kg - 122kg in a month by reducing my portions and drinking one concoction like that.

Six packs loading grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:

Considering how I used to eat when I was much younger I have really done a lot at reducing my rations

I remember I used to eat one full Value bread with tea or 1 pack or 2 of kelloggs cocopops for breakfast.

Or when I would eat half derica of rice for a meal or eat bread right after eating a mountainous EBA.

I remember once my mom went to buy cooked rice from one of our customers that year and the woman asked her "how are your children?" and I am an only child. Lol

But now I am tired of this ever potruding pot belly and I managed to go from 320kg to 220 kg in a month by reducing my portions and drinking one concoction like that.

Six packs loading grin

On the street you should be referred to as “ ọmọ kan ṣoṣo tí ìyà bí tó ní : these are my children" grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
BlueRayDick:

On the street you should be referred to as “ ọmọ kan ṣoṣo tí ìyà bí tó ní : these are my children" grin

Hahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
cococandy:
One plate on the way via mail cool

Thank you wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:
Ewedu and eforiro soup with goat meat and fufu

Yam porridge with goat meat(last goat meat in the fridge. Time to restock)

Gbogbo faaaaaji kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:

But now I am tired of this ever potruding pot belly and I managed to go from 320kg to 220 kg in a month by reducing my portions and drinking one concoction like that.

Six packs loading grin

You sure love your food... grin
People like you are very easy to please. You can easily be bribed with delicious food in huge portions tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
eyinjuege:

You sure love your food... grin
People like you are very easy to please. You can easily be bribed with delicious food in huge portions tongue tongue cheesy

Lol. That was then sha. Now I only have cravings for my wife's cooking

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peterphd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
hahn:

Six packs loading grin

320lbs you mean because is you're 320kg then this world is not your home : grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Leesah and Mariangels where you guys at?Oya come with your spoons grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Halcyon123:
Leesah and Mariangels where you guys at?Oya come with your spoons grin tongue
Chai !

Thanks for inviting me ! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.