Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748374 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
you like pepper

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by braincool(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
lolipopandy:
you like pepper
Yeah but not hot pepper cheesy And you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
chasers:
Yeah but not hot pepper cheesy And you?
a Lil

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bomgirl:

I shared a big basket with friends. I paid just 1k. If you see tomatoes? One full paint bucket, two custard buckets. Correct UTC tomatoes o.
I wish it could be like that all season embarassed

I love tomatoes !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
charytea:
the one i bought for #50 on sunday made a pot of stew. Kaduna rocks!
Na una o !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Happy Thursday everyone! It's Throwback Thursday...let's throw it back to plantain amala served with egusi. Make your plantain amala without flour. Eat your amala without guilt, it's also good for diabetes patients, no plantain flour no problem.
Get the recipe from the link below �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/unripe-plantain-amala/
U are not on YouTube?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
chasers:
#50 in Nasarawa Gonna give you a pot and half. Nasarawa rocks too cheesy grin cheesy
Please tell me you're exaggerating... shocked

And here I was flaunting something I thought was cheap ... embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Currently on our anniversary city-getaway and I can't believe how much I'm stuffing myself cheesy

First pic: daily buffet breakfast at our hotel Sheraton Grand Sydney

Second pic: our anniversary dinner...so yummy and I bulldozed it all kiss

Third pic: our free anniversary drink and chocolate from the hotel

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
JewelStone:
Currently on our anniversary city-getaway and I can't believe how much I'm stuffing myself cheesy

Congratulations on your anniversary !

I wish you both many more years of happiness!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Congratulations on your anniversary !
I wish you both many more years of happiness!
Thanks darl for your kind wishes kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
JewelStone:

Congratulations dear, I wish you and your hubby more joy, peace and everlasting love.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
You again!!! Wetin I do you ehn

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
cyberhike:
You again!!! Wetin I do you ehn

sorry brother you nor do me anything oh,just as we see am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fuhrerfran6(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
lolipopandy:
love akidi beans grin

Very tasty...even better than lolipopandy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
bisoye11:

GOD
smile
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin eh eh so na from somewhere you dey go bring am come ko. Maza maza I'm waiting. I used to enjoy cooking northern meals as a 10 years old yarinya but these days, na manta!

Halcyon123:
Lol at boil Acha and add ingredients!Let help u find the recipe I posted.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
desire222:
Congratulations dear, I wish you and your hubby more joy, peace and everlasting love.
Thanks dear and God bless you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 18, 2019
lolipopandy:
a Lil
Ok

Mariangeles:
Please tell me you're exaggerating... shocked

And here I was flaunting something I thought was cheap ... embarassed
For real..Location matters.Just know how to speak the language and relate with the seller, you gonna go home smiling cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Happy anniversary. Hurray
JewelStone:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Fried rice, fried goat and fried chicken never gets old. At least to me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Sadly I have to move away and say goodbye to this my kitchen. This part of my home is one of my happy places. Will still own it but won’t live here anymore cry
I’ll have to get used to a new home and more importantly new kitchen

Well adventure calls. I’m sad about it but excited for new things to come.

#emotional

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Efizzyfoods(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2019
shawamah and native sauce https:///2SAdkLf

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2019
cococandy:
Happy anniversary. Hurray
Thanks dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
armyofone:
cheesy
Thanks Leesah. Ha! I don't have yakwa around me. I'm thinking of using kale vegetable then add vinegar and lemon to get the sour taste. What do you think?
By the way, please share your step by step process and how long to cook wink For me it is:
Boil acha or corn grits and add ingredient s.

Sorry for my late response.
Wash acha to remove dirt.
Put your bone on fire, add Maggi, salt and onion and boil.
I usually add enough water to the bone to make my Pete.
After boiling, add pepper, tomatoes,groundnut if you want, allow to boil a bit then I add my acha and allow to boil. I usually add cabbage, spring onion and the leaf, green, rahma or yakuwa. (If you don't want all this, just put your yakuwa). Allow to boil a little. Food is ready.
Sorry for the way I wrote the receipe, my phone is misbehaving and wiping it off.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Breakfast: Jollof, Plantain and Asun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Breakfast: Jollof, Plantain and Asun.
But you hate fried plantain according to you... undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
But you hate fried plantain according to you... undecided

Yes I do. I bought this one out of what Yoruba call ojúkòkòrò. I couldn't resist, it was looking good. I had already ordered for rice and the Asun till I saw the fresh Plantain ó. I ended up not eating more than 3 pieces sef sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Yes I do. I bought this one out of what Yoruba call ojúkòkòrò. I couldn't resist, it was looking good. I had already ordered for rice and the Asun till I saw the fresh Plantain ó. I ended up not eating more than 3 pieces sef sad
Of course... Fried plantain is irresistible ! cool

I hope you saved some of those asun for me or else... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by boiz2men(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
janejive:
Banga soup+Beef+ Native Dried Fish+Fufu

Babe.. are you from delta?

Urhobo or isoko?

I have been looking for you wink wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by boiz2men(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChefDominiq:

Please for your awareness
I completed a contract as a Chef last December 2018 & am currently seeking a new establishment to join as a Chef/Cook.
Kindly recommend me for job as CV available on request.
Thanks

how about starting one?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lunch

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12spices(m), vivlyviv and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.