Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752282 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks ma the issue I also have is they aren't spread evenly. I pour slowly into the lam but as it fries, some part swells more than the others.smiley smiley pls help your brother
maybe it's the mixture that is the issue. Watch a few on YouTube am sure you'll see where to correct yourself

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2019
breadplanets:
maybe it's the mixture that is the issue. Watch a few on YouTube am sure you'll see where to correct yourself

Thanks. All do that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Cook in your kitchen, take pictures and post.

Or still, snap your food and post.

But NO! Because you want to belong to "Yummy dummy" crew by all means, you left your house and trekked down to Aboki's Suya joint just to snap his market.

Suya, you no buy.
Suya, you no chop.
Onion, you no chop.

You just went there to snap his market just to seek attention here.

Well! No wahala. Una weldone o!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

But NO! Because you want to belong to "Yummy dummy" crew by all means, you left your house and trekked down to Aboki's Suya joint just to snap his market.

Suya, you no buy.
Suya, you no chop.
Onion, you no chop.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
alligators are not native to africa,what nigerians call alligator is actually a monitor lizard

https://www.nairaland.com/2981956/alligator-killed-today-lagos-navy

What do you think?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
did you even click the link you uploaded undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator
I did and I believe we don't know the difference between alligators and crocodiles.

Check the link below.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/06/29/errant-crocodiles-and-alligators-ajah-residents-fears-rising
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2019
SMH,there are differences between crocs and gators and gators are not native to africa

https://www.livescience.com/32144-whats-the-difference-between-alligators-and-crocodiles.html
joseph1832:
I did and I believe we don't know the difference between alligators and crocodiles.

Check the link below.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/06/29/errant-crocodiles-and-alligators-ajah-residents-fears-rising

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
SMH,there are differences between crocs and gators and gators are not native to africa

https://www.livescience.com/32144-whats-the-difference-between-alligators-and-crocodiles.html
well I can't argue with that. Neither can I argue with those other links that support the sighting of alligators in Nigeria. So, I know what I saw in Otukpo. Like I was told there are no barracudas and Octopus in Nigeria till I saw it with my very eyes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
gators are not native to africa,they are only native to china and USA and that's a well known fact.i have no business with links filled with wrong information.

joseph1832:
well I can't argue with that. Neither can I argue with those other links that support the sighting of alligators in Nigeria. So, I know what I saw in Otukpo. Like I was told there are are barracudas and Octopus in Nigeria till I saw it with my very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Auxigen(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2019
mzMerci:

U really don't have to explain anything to anybody
savage
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Suya, you no buy.
Suya, you no chop.
Onion, you no chop.

with your epistle, what food picture have you ever posted here.

abeg, carry your wahala and go.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Teespice:

Lol, I clicked on your profile immediately you mentioned me.

And if I must be honest, I so much admire the fact that you are naturally beautiful with no makeup. You are just beautiful, I must say.cool

Are you taken? cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bluehill1051: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

And if I must be honest, I so much admire the fact that you are naturally beautiful with no makeup. You are just beautiful, I must say.cool

Do you even have sense at all?! sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Are you taken? cry

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
grin grin grin

She's pretty.

And very natural too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Suya, you no buy.
Suya, you no chop.
Onion, you no chop.

Lol I don’t think you actually care about people sticking strictly to the 'rules', you just want to cause trouble

If we go on that ashewo thread and probably others, you've gone off topic plenty of times

At least she posted food

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
ibkayee:

Lol I don’t think you actually care about people sticking strictly to the 'rules', you just want to cause trouble

If we go on that ashewo thread and probably others, you've gone off topic plenty of times

At least she posted food
[/s]

angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2019
GoTV:
[s][/s]

angry
Stop stalking me

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Super spicy soupy noodles for a super cold weather tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Super spicy soupy noodles for a super cold weather tongue
Nom nom nom, thinking of having noodles too tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Nom nom nom, thinking of having noodles too tongue
I had to have it .
I made it extra spicy . Thanks .

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Teespice:

Leave the goat grin grin Make e bleat as e like... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
gators are not native to africa,they are only native to china and USA and that's a well known fact.i have no business with links filled with wrong information.

You're the kind of guy who believes almost anything he read online.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2019
says the guy who doesnt know gators are not native to africa unlike you i'm not ignorant,i watch documentaries,read animal encyclopedias

joseph1832:
You're the kind of guy who believes almost anything he read online.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Are you taken? cry

please don't patronise me this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Ginalex:
Leave the goat grin grin Make e bleat as e like... grin grin

no wahala.

I don't post pictures here but the last thing I will do is deliberately stir up strife where there is none.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Teespice:

please don't patronise me this morning.

Chai! So this is all I could get for admiring a beautiful lady?

It's alright. Make I jejely dey my lane.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mainsource: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
IamD18:

Suya, you no buy.
Suya, you no chop.
Onion, you no chop.

[/s]

See this one...Are you not that overweight ipob sissy always looking for women to bully online that studied carpentry in rumola poly? So na here you hide since dem cast you for ashy thread? Make i call your oga....lmao grin

Cc: uyiii

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
says the guy who doesnt know gators are not native to africa unlike you i'm not ignorant,i watch documentaries,read animal encyclopedias

you watch documentaries ke? and read animal encyclopedia? Wow. shocked I bet it's the same documentary that told you Mungo Park discovered the Niger, right. grin and you'll go right ahead and believe them because you're too much of a genius to believe everything you read and watch on TV.

Kudos to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.