Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737640 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
nellyquash:

Choi..I don miss mumsy Ukwa wella....

Nice combo dear.

Pls are you from Anambra? because i know they mostly like bringing out the Mmiri ukwa while some parts of the east finds it irritating.
nope grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
breadplanets:
nope grin

Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
nellyquash:

Expensive KEE snake meat there. Gooosh! Can't even stand the sight of that creature.
Lol. What about Alligator?. Men the meat is... especially when prepared as peppersoup and eaten with roasted yam (village style).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Breakfast

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
Lol. What about Alligator?. Men the meat is... especially when prepared as peppersoup and eaten with roasted yam (village style).

Mbok enjoy alone. I no dey do village style things.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
nellyquash:

Mbok enjoy alone. I no dey do village style things.
na international style things you dey do abi. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Niyoda:
Good morning
so I am not the only one who loves head of fish..send some my way please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nneejima(f): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
breadplanets:
Ukwa na nmiri ukwa kiss kiss

nne nyem m your house address, you have killed me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
nneejima:

nne nyem m your house address, you have killed me
iruo na roundabout ahu no na your front turno left grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
breadplanets:
Bia were ya here grin
I mela smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
breadplanets:
iruo na roundabout ahu no na your front turno left grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

Never tasted ukwa before, I must to try one of these days smiley
You might not like it at first .
You'll need to get used to the taste to like it .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
You might not like it at first .
You'll need to get used to the taste to like it .
Does it taste fruity?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
nellyquash:

Choi..I don miss mumsy Ukwa wella....

Nice combo dear.

Pls are you from Anambra? because i know they mostly like bringing out the Mmiri ukwa while some parts of the east finds it irritating.
it's not irritating at all .
It's just the difference in cooking and eating style .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

Does it taste fruity?
No.
More like cooked beans without the skin .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
No.
More like cooked beans without the skin .
Ohh I see, it's an Igbo delicacy right?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

Ohh I see, it's an Igbo delicacy right?
Yes.

It's cooked with very little ingredient to avoid tampering with the original flavour.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yes.

It's cooked with very little ingredient to avoid tampering with the original flavour.
Noted, thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

Noted, thanks smiley
Welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Casmir14(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Have been following this thread for years now. I finally decided to post today

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You don't dispense medication to a child with a syringe

Rather you administer medication to a child with a syringe of course not orally

You are soooo ignorant, go and read.The guy has told you before
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
iamJ:
compare and contrast

Cooking syringe vs chef okoro syringe

Since he doesn't have the cooking syringe, he can improvise. Bad belle

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Coming right up. grin
You're def not alone. It's the sweetest part to me. I always wonder why people just cut it off at the market.
Preference i guess.
shilz:
so I am not the only one who loves head of fish..send some my way please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Niyoda:
Good morning

R-belle yum yum yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smalliegirl: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Niyoda:
Good morning

Delicious..

Please teach me o. How did you fry this stew? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Casmir14:
Have been following this thread for years now. I finally decided to post today

This will be so great now, it is so so so so cold.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Niyoda, JewelStone, Cococandy... I like your foods and the presentation. On a scale of 1-10 what are my chances of getting a taste of your foods in real life?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Casmir14(f): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:

This will be so great now, it is so so so so cold.
Yes o! It’s been raining cat and dog over here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by johnpablo541(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:

Are alligators found in Nigeria ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
johnpablo541:

Are alligators found in Nigeria ?

Yea

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
late night dinner...past 10:pm

Rice ,Beans and Geshia fish

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
sexybbstar:

Yea

This picture is from the USA... alligators are not native to Nigerian waters per se

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.