Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752444 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
it's obvious you have nothing else to say,kindly fvck off my mentions undecided

joseph1832:
you watch documentaries ke? and read animal encyclopedia? Wow. shocked I bet it's the same documentary that told you Mungo Park discovered the Niger, right. grin and you'll go right ahead and believe them because you're too much of a genius to believe everything you read and watch on TV.

Kudos to you.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
it's obvious you have nothing else to say,kindly fvck off my mentions undecided

of course I have something to say. Like when is Thanos coming to Lagos to avenge those people Scarlett witch mistakenly killed? Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Late breakfast

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Babadee1900:
Late breakfast

Looks very delicious.... Especially the veg.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mabebe1(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
I love the veggies sauce....so making it tonight

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Treyknowles(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Lol, I clicked on your profile immediately you mentioned me.

And if I must be honest, I so much admire the fact that you are naturally beautiful with no makeup. You are just beautiful, I must say.cool

Are you taken? cry

you be bastard I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you smiley
Anonymous29:

Looks very delicious.... Especially the veg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
It’s healthy. Go ahead. smiley
mabebe1:
I love the veggies sauce....so making it tonight
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
well I can't argue with that. Neither can I argue with those other links that support the sighting of alligators in Nigeria. So, I know what I saw in Otukpo. Like I was told there are no barracudas and Octopus in Nigeria till I saw it with my very eyes.
Are you an indigene of Otukpo? Curious. I am too. Wondering if what we call iku isn't crocodile? You actually saw one there?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
smartmom:

Are you an indigene of Otukpo? Curious. I am too. Wondering if what we call iku isn't crocodile? You actually saw one there?
Abole?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rice, tomatoe, pepper and onion sauce with dried cat fish..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
Abole?
Obobino. Otukpo na mma?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
smartmom:

Obobino. Otukpo na mma?
nope. Not really. I once lived in Otukpo. I still visit every now and then. It's a town love tremendously.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leesah:
Please can you share the recipe for the sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
nope. Not really. I once lived in Otukpo. I still visit every now and then. It's a town love tremendously.
Interesting to know that the dusty 'Texas' of Nigeria elicits such admiration cheesy. There is certainly something poignant about my town for sure. I constantly miss the fresh fruits and plentiful fresh food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Babadee1900:
Late breakfast
I love the look of your food .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leesah:
I'm craving for that pepper stew .
Beautiful looking .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
smartmom:

Interesting to know that the dusty 'Texas' of Nigeria elicits such admiration cheesy. There is certainly something poignant about my town for sure. I constantly miss the fresh fruits and plentiful fresh food
I hear you. There is certainly many things poignant about Otukpo. Housing is cheap, food is cheap, alcohol is cheap and the women... oh La LA.

I don't know what the Idoma's call Iku. But if you want to eat Alligator, that is the peppersoup, I can point you to the place.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leesah:
Chai! Nri gi amaka.

This kind delicacy dey make sense during harmattan season.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
I love the look of your food .
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Octopusssy:

Please can you share the recipe for the sauce?
Ok..
Ingredients.
Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
One big onion
Dried cat fish
Maggi and salt
Oil (I kinda mixed the oil with palm oil).
Wash and slice the tomatoes tiny tiny, slice half of the onion too. Pounded my pepper with the other half onion and a little crayfish.
Heat your groundnut oil a little and add the sliced tomatoes and onion to it (don't add tomatoes water yet). After heating a little (on low heat) add the pounded pepper and onion also and allow to heat also. Heat for 5mins, add your Maggi and salt and also the tomatoes water and your washed dried fish. I used hot water and salt to wash my fish and I also soaked a little in cold water.
Leave on low heat till water is drained.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'm craving for that pepper stew .
Beautiful looking .
Crave no more. Send your address.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leesah:

Ok..
Ingredients.
Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
One big onion
Dried cat fish
Maggi and salt
Oil (I kinda mixed the oil with palm oil).
Wash and slice the tomatoes tiny tiny, slice half of the onion too. Pounded my pepper with the other half onion and a little crayfish.
Heat your groundnut oil a little and add the sliced tomatoes and onion to it (don't add tomatoes water yet). After heating a little (on low heat) add the pounded pepper and onion also and allow to heat also. Heat for 5mins, add your Maggi and salt and also the tomatoes water and your washed dried fish. I used hot water and salt to wash my fish and I also soaked a little in cold water.
Leave on low heat till water is drained.
Aunty, I cannor be slicing tomato tiny tiny, I no get that kain time. I slice my tomatoes like I'm slicing yam. Sharp sharp tinz grin

Tenks for sharing smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Babadee1900:
Late breakfast
beans, vegetable, eggs, rice and fish

i hail oooo

na u be balanced diet
[img]https://media1./images/f050405657f9ac48d3b976051436e885/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Octopusssy:

Aunty, I cannor be slicing tomato tiny tiny, I no get that kain time. I slice my tomatoes like I'm slicing yam. Sharp sharp tinz grin

Tenks for sharing smiley
Hahahaha. Whatever rocks your boat o. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
About last night... Chicken peppersoup and yam.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Octopusssy:

Tenks for sharing smiley
now this is the you I know. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
now this is the you I know. grin
Prime and premium grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Redberyl:
My mum's fav
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Octopusssy:

My mum's fav
Aww, it's quite nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Redberyl:
I love kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BusinessHub1: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Good morning grin

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SomeoneTalkToMe(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.