Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767672 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
funlord:

This picture is from the USA... alligators are not native to Nigerian waters per se

Alligators are in Nigerian waters too. There's even a town in the middle belt where they worship them. They don't eat alligators, they consider it as a sacred reptile. Even when there's flood in lagos, alligators do come out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eWyse: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2019
ibkayee:

This is calling me embarassed

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2019
sexybbstar:

Alligators are in Nigerian waters too. There's even a town in the middle belt where they worship them. They don't eat alligators, they consider it as a sacred reptile. Even when there's flood in lagos, alligators do come out.
Lol.. Aligators can never be found in Nigeria.
Alligators can only be found in the southeastern United States and in some parts of China. What we have here is either crocodile or monitor lizards

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by johnpablo541(m): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2019
sexybbstar:

Yea

Not true. Alligators are not found in Africa. I can see a Caucasian's mans hand in the picture you posted

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Realistically a 1 out of 10.. unfortunately
FannySwindler1:
Niyoda, JewelStone, Cococandy... I like your foods and the presentation. On a scale of 1-10 what are my chances of getting a taste of your foods in real life?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2019
breadplanets:
Condensed milk pancakes. Yummy wink

Nice... Pls how did u make it so smooth and evenly brown?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
cococandy:
Its like the universe is speaking to me. All I watched on YouTube yesterday was native rice with dry fish.
Listen to the universe babe kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

Yum yum kiss
Thanks darl kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Right cheesy
Mariangeles:
Crispy yam.
Yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Niyoda, JewelStone, Cococandy... I like your foods and the presentation. On a scale of 1-10 what are my chances of getting a taste of your foods in real life?
Depends on your location. If you're in Sydney, I'd say a 3, if you're anywhere else I'd say 0. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2019
I will. Once I find time to go to African market for dry fish and scent leaves
JewelStone:

Listen to the universe babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by davidstewart21: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Share your food pictures and videos on Instagram. Buy Instagram likes and get instant likes on your Instagram posts.

Visit - https://www.greediersocialmedia.co.uk/buy-instagram-likes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
it's not irritating at all .
It's just the difference in cooking and eating style .

Yeah the difference.

For me i prefer my mumsy style of bringing out the Mmiri ukwa.

I love drinking that water sooo delish grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
joseph1832:
na international style things you dey do abi. Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Nice... Pls how did u make it so smooth and evenly brown?
low heat and Non stick pan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
loveymom:

Uncle datascience welcome

Lol cheesy......
Thanks Lovey Lovey. Long time
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leruger: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
One of my favorite dishes is vegetable stew with some meat. The most important point is low heat and a non-stick pan, of course, especially if you don't use oil. Also, different tools like the julienne peeler help a lot because they make the cooking process much faster.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Leruger:
One of my favorite dishes is vegetable stew with some meat. The most important point is low heat and a non-stick pan, of course, especially if you don't use oil. Also, different tools like the julienne peeler help a lot because they make the cooking process much faster. I spend 10-15 minutes for cooking a dish, usually. You can check good peeler here https://kitchentoolstips.com/best-julienne-peeler-buyers-guide/, like other useful tools also.

Oga which level? Give credit to whom it's due

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuJ5p12UFZjVwemN-_1aZDAvWpEhHL8yn7BmKzN2HQvYxGD-JHxkoEKmLMTHzpHzmfZbErysXgXBrKGWhlI_1mDtTs8isTXCVaSSFy9XTRCjk7JfpfxOKIyRxC4lIduEsFKHsVxE8asnnAeUA6xa84SkWxRGfAl4lY9WQ78iVi6OuZffPgpYO6aZwjWph3SUW5TCU5u1DwAaJMqVCGpLeT7cUESBX9ZHyGxBjqf2pPdO9MZE52ghmwFdnBI-6biYwing5oafoM-hS3-sPaFRGcOjK-JtIhqLukWHdqyf4ynsc4eLfhIfENVFxpB4DZDUrwiZsdl3FrnpH6hmfoV6_1HE4_1LEzghA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
datascience:

Lol cheesy......
Thanks Lovey Lovey. Long time

Yes ooo

Drop food for the girls na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Comman chow.. wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
breadplanets:
low heat and Non stick pan.

Thanks ma the issue I also have is they aren't spread evenly. I pour slowly into the lam but as it fries, some part swells more than the others.smiley smiley pls help your brother
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman chow.. wink

baba na meat i dey see so?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
alligators are not native to africa,what nigerians call alligator is actually a monitor lizard

sexybbstar:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jagaban880:

baba na meat i dey see so?
something like dat oh, boss. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
something like dat oh, boss. cheesy

on point .....see jollyment abeg smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
For Dinner, Spaghetti with smoked fish, turkey and little curry leaf.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Suya tongue tongue

Roadside food is bae biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2019
loveymom:

Yes ooo

Drop food for the girls na grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Ginalex:
Soya tongue tongue

Roadside food is bae biko
Yum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: novia22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.