Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762395 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
amorprincesa:
Welcome back chasers! I missed your beautiful food.
Thanks Dear

Jaonnyster:
Yaaaa...

Chasers / Prestonn is back!

I missed everything about you here so much.

Please don't go anywhere again.

Welcome home�
Good to be home again cheesy Much love. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chicken salad and chicken for breakfast this morning

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
nellyquash:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Welcome back Chasers.

Honestly, you were never forgotten.

Personally, I miss your food presentation.

Please don't try that rough play again ooo by deactivating thy account.

One Love bro.

cheesy grin I won't try it again

Nice to know you miss my post cheesy more to come

Thanks very much Dear....Much love

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Not yet!
Acidosis:

This woman. Please, do you have/manage a restaurant?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have been busy with life and family....Although, I do update my blog.
Thanks for asking.
smartmom:

Really been a while. Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cabbage
Fhemmmy:

What kinda fufu is this, is it the same cassava or what is it, i am asking because the color is a little different, thought looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Spicy curry noodles stir fry with boiled eggs. The taste was heavenly kiss

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Cabbage

Cabbage fufu? Seems like new discovery is by the day because i have never heard of that before, made from cabbage?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
have mercy on us please grin

Mariangeles:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Beautiful and yummy kiss How i prefer my eggs

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

Recipe please shocked shocked shocked besides someone should put me through on how not to make my jollof rice water logged
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
have mercy on us please grin

No nah .... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Prestonn:
Beautiful and yummy kiss How i prefer my eggs
Exactly ! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Prestonn:

cheesy grin I won't try it again

Nice to know you miss my post cheesy more to come

Thanks very much Dear....Much love

Welcome back once more smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
starbuck:

Recipe please shocked shocked shocked besides someone should put me through on how not to make my jollof rice water logged

The ingredients I used for the noodles are :
Fresh scotch bonnet peppers ( ata rodo)
Onion
Curry powder ( a little )
Vegetable oil

For your jollof rice not to be soggy, after frying your stew as you would, stir in you rice first before adding water .
When you add water, make sure it's just a little above the rice, then you keep checking it from there if there'll be need for more water...a little at a time, till it cooks to your desired taste .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Not yet!
Please convert your skill to business asap. You make money through blogging?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

I can imagine, looks great.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
nellyquash:

Welcome back once more smiley smiley

Thanks Love kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Some food enthusiasts here need to convert their skills to business. Some got great cooking skills with secret recipe, some presentation skills, etc. Anytime I visit this thread, I see limitless opportunities yet the reality out there (Nigeria) is devastating sad

Ladies, please don't just cook for hubby and kids alone. The Nando's of this world started in South Africa by 2 passionate guys. Kenny Rogers nko, KFC, Hard Rock Cafe, even the ones around us here in Nigeria nko? I mean the Chicken Republic's, Sweet Sensation, Mr Biggs , Domino's Pizza, and the rest with trademark recipe? Their stories are not very different yet all have their unique selling points (usp).

Everyone is singing "no job, no money" out there yet I see business and money everywhere on this thread. The likes are not enough please. I hope some posters will begin to think dining restaurant chain, fast-food chain, and the rest.

I don't mean to derail o mods, just expressing my thoughts

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nne, is there leftover? I don't mind bottom pot wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
starbuck:

Check the quantity of g.oil you use when frying your tomatoes. I add all the ingredients and the stew to the parboiled rice first(mix everything very well), add normal quantity of water before putting on fire to cook.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
FloraEC:

Check the quantity of g.oil you use when frying your tomatoes. I add all the ingredients and the stew to the parboiled rice first(mix everything very well), add normal quantity of water before putting on fire to cook.

Mariangeles:

The ingredients I used for the noodles are :
Fresh scotch bonnet peppers ( ata rodo)
Onion
Curry powder ( a little )
Vegetable oil

For your jollof rice not to be soggy, after frying your stew as you would, stir in you rice first before adding water .
When you add water, make sure it's just a little above the rice, then you keep checking it from there if there'll be need for more water...a little at a time, till it cooks to your desired taste .

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
You are right but cooking itself is not easy. Just because one can cook for self, hubby and family doesn't mean one can go into eatery biz. It takes much more to go into food business not to talk of the financial and logistical part of it.
Oya come support my start up food business idea.

Acidosis:

Some food enthusiasts here need to convert their skills to business. Some got great cooking skills with secret recipe, some presentation skills, etc. Anytime I visit this thread, I see limitless opportunities yet the reality out there (Nigeria) is devastating sad

Ladies, please don't just cook for hubby and kids alone. The Nando's of this world started in South Africa by 2 passionate guys. Kenny Rogers nko, KFC, Hard Rock Cafe, even the ones around us here in Nigeria nko? I mean the Chicken Republic's, Sweet Sensation, Mr Biggs , Domino's Pizza, and the rest with trademark recipe? Their stories are not very different yet all have their unique selling points (usp).

Everyone is singing "no job, no money" out there yet I see business and money everywhere on this thread. The likes are not enough please. I hope some posters will begin to think dining restaurant chain, fast-food chain, and the rest.

I don't mean to derail o mods, just expressing my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

Looks really yum! I'm always scared to put curry in my noodles cos I don't know what the outcome will be.
Will give it a try soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
cutiereborn:

Nne, is there leftover? I don't mind bottom pot wink
Nwanyi oma, I scrapped and ate it before eating the main one...the burnt part tastes the best grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Anonymous29:

Looks really yum! I'm always scared to put curry in my noodles cos I don't know what the outcome will be.
Will give it a try soon.
Thank you .

When it comes to curry powder, a little will do .
Just a teaspoonful should be enough for whatever size of noodles you're making .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
janejive:

I can imagine, looks great.
Thank you .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dinner -baked fish and cherry no rice. The most tasty fish ever!

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Once again, peppered snail but this time around, I added tomatoes...

It was tasty and yummy �

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Breakfast
.Egg, plantain and Tea

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

Good God

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.