Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734070 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2019
IamD18:
I'm a good fan of watermelon. But damn it! I rather die than eat watermelon that looks like sacrifice for the gods.

Onun fia.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Let me use this great opportunity to invite you all to the opening of my Bar this Saturday. ..

Prestonn Bar....Lovers Village. kiss

Address: 44 Moonlight Street Camden, New Jersey, Port-harcourt city,Lagos State.

Google map gonna be helpful...But please ignore that voice that always say Turn Left.. Turn Left. cheesy

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purleesh(f): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Let me use this great opportunity to invite you all to the opening of my Bar this Saturday. ..

Address: 44 Moonlight Street Camden, New Jersey, Port-harcourt city,Lagos State.

Google map gonna be helpful...But please ignore that voice that always say Turn Left.. Turn Left. cheesy

But that voice will be right for the first time now cos this address na dye! grin

Great presentations as usual and welcome back Chasers

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

Hmmm, great venue wink thanks for the invite

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2019
purleesh:

But that voice will be right for the first time now cos this address na dye! grin

Great presentations as usual and welcome back Chasers

Hmmmm..still can't forget what that voice did to me, till I catch the person behind that voice cheesy

Thanks very much Dear.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2019
smartmom:

Hmmm, great venue wink thanks for the invite

You're welcome Ma. But please save the date cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

What time?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

You're welcome Ma. But please save the date cheesy
Sure thing. Won't miss it. See that refreshing looking nutritious green juicell. Yum!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Lynette2cute:

What time?
I guess is 4pm

smartmom:

Sure thing. Won't miss it. See that refreshing looking nutritious green juicell. Yum!
Thanks very much Smartmom,you can have the green.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

With that address, we can assume the bar is EVERYWHERE, the bar is NOWHERE ! cheesy

You got me at first though...cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2019
For a second I thought you were serious.
Prestonn:

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2019
cococandy:

For a second I thought you were serious.

Very sorry Dear for the rough play cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
With that address, we can assume the bar is EVERYWHERE, the bar is NOWHERE ! cheesy

You got me at first though...cool cool

cheesy cheesy That address might appear in another planet

Thanks mi Amor

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jennifer89(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2019
I will be there Prestonngrin I really miss your post good to have you back

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

Show? If I no come something do me be that, that God I've arrived Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2019
Jennifer89:
I will be there Prestonngrin I really miss your post good to have you back
Wow!! thanks. The high table will be free for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Spicy curry noodles stir fry with boiled eggs. The taste was heavenly kiss
Chai! I am definitely making this. Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Show? If I no come something do me be that, that God I've arrived Nigeria. grin
Chairman of the occasion, please allow the money to flow that very day. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

kiss
Thanks Sweetheart kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Do you drop recipes chasers? I love the green juice. Looks healthy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nwanyi oma, I scrapped and ate it before eating the main one...the burnt part tastes the best grin
Seriously the best tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Seriously the best tongue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

Ngwa were plantain m yere la gi taa kiss

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

happy birthday gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

This address really got me rolling. Nice one Chasers.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wishing you heaven's best cutiereborn

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Nah over flow self. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

my sister pls are you an Igbo teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

***Grabs bowl of plantains and Usain Bolts away with it***. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
@ cutiereborn hope say na your real birthday ooo.

Happy birthday Lolo, age gracefully and may your heart desires be fulfilled amen

Send cake oooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Owu sosogi riri this plantain?

By the way I need some with egg toppings

You fry plantain very well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
my sister pls are you an Igbo teacher?

She writes it so well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mykcool(m), Magenta9, mikool007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.