Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760485 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do you drop recipes chasers? I love the green juice. Looks healthy
Ok just seeing this.

The Green juice, is called KIWI JUICE. Very easy to make. Fresh kiwi fruit is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and a good source of dietary fiber.

Instructions for just KIWI juice

1. Wash and clean Kiwi fruit. Cut them crosswise. Scoop out the pulp with a sharp-edged spoon.

2. In a blender, Add the scooped out kiwi pulp, sugar, salt, and water. Blend it until if forms a smooth pulp and with visible seeds.

3. The seeds add a great texture to the juice, and children would definitely love texture while quenching it.

4. Transfer it to serving glasses by topping it with ice cubes.

My second method cheesy

Kiwi fruit, Green Apple, Spinach and ginger

After I scoop my Kiwi with a spoon, I place it in a bowl with the spinach Apple and ginger and blend.

Transfer to a glass and add ice cubes or Tonic water

The photo below was the one I did last week

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
nellyquash:

This address really got me rolling. Nice one Chasers.
cheesy cheesy Thanks Dear.

Rextizz:
Nah over flow self. gringrin
I believe you.Time to gather the money and plan for marriage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I totally disagree with this statement, a good business is formed from something that you enjoy doing,
I call bullsheet!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Taste of bliss -

Coming soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
loveymom:

She writes it so well
honestly, she is an expert

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

Ngwa were plantain m yere la gi taa kiss
Thanks Ada mmadu.
Amen to all your prayers and thanks for this delicious plantains kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
cococandy:
happy birthday gorgeous
Thank you Ma'am kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
starbuck:
Wishing you heaven's best cutiereborn
Thanks dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
loveymom:
@ cutiereborn hope say na your real birthday ooo.

Happy birthday Lolo, age gracefully and may your heart desires be fulfilled amen

Send cake oooo
Loveymom, abeg fake birthday dey?
We don grow pass that kind thing nah tongue
As for the cake, you will definitely have a piece of it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
my sister pls are you an Igbo teacher?
No, it's an inborn thing .
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks Ada mmadu.
Amen to all your prayers and thanks for this delicious plantains kiss
You're welcome .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
theButterfly:
***Grabs bowl of plantains and Usain Bolts away with it***. tongue
Get back here with cutiereborn's plantain ! angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

Ngwa were plantain m yere la gi taa kiss
When are you opening your own plantain bar? undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Seriously the best tongue
Happy birthday dear smiley x
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
loveymom:

Owu sosogi riri this plantain?

By the way I need some with egg toppings

You fry plantain very well.

Thankfully, no ....or else I still would have finished it and regretted eating so much right after . embarassed
Thanks Nne . smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Happy birthday dear smiley x
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

No, it's an inborn thing .
Thanks smiley
wow ,you are very good at it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Soon gurl, soon .
As long as you promise to patronize me .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

Get back here with cutiereborn's plantain ! angry grin
I don't understand why everyone's eye is chooking untop my plantain angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

Soon gurl, soon .
As long as you promise to patronize me .
Definitely grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
wow ,you are very good at it.
Thank you .
I wish I could write an Igbo novel .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

I don't understand why everyone's eye is chooking untop my plantain angry
Please share .
You know it's fun to share on your birthday grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Definitely grin
I trust . kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Please share .
You know it's fun to share on your birthday grin
It's just because of you o wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

wink We can't run two business, we're cool with the first Bar. My bar is also hers... Thanks Ibkayee... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
wink We can't run two business, we're cool with the first Bar. My bar is also hers... Thanks Ibkayee... cheesy cheesy
Lmao I was just about to propose that idea to you sef grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

Thank you .
I wish I could write an Igbo novel .
you are welcome, of course you can.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

It's just because of you o wink
Happy Birthday Dear, please stop by for a drink at my Bar. Bills on me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao I was just about to propose that idea to you sef grin

You should've see me first,before giving her that advice. You're forgiven tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Happy Birthday Dear, please stop by for a drink at my Bar. Bills on me
Thanks chasers.
As for the drink, I think I will pass. That your bar that is everywhere and nowhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:

You should've see me first,before giving her that advice. You're forgiven tho kiss
Hehehe thank you my dearest chasers kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Hehehe thank you my dearest chasers kiss
You're welcome,anything for my Queen kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdyPaul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.