Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760492 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2019
smartmom:

Eyahh, Pele, thought as much. Try going for dry snacks like planatin and potatoes chips if saltiness don't help. Praying with you. Morning sickness is ugh. The baby is worth it though.
Thanks sis, i will try getting chips. My eye has seen shege these past months. I respect my mother more.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Let me sign here mbok grin grin

Page 1400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2019
smartmom:

Happy dearie. Many happy returns. Hope you had a great day. How is your royal cuteness son?
Thanks dear, had a great day.
My Princess is doing great, still expecting her brother by God's grace tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Something light for breakfast: Moin moin and Asun. The Asun is so peppery that I believe if someone annoys me now I will literally breath fire like Khalesi's dragons ó

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019

Egusi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks dear, had a great day.
My Princess is doing great, still expecting her brother by God's grace tongue
Ooh daughters are extra special you know wink. I should know, I have 3 son's and 1 daughter. Hugs and kisses to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Redberyl:
Thanks sis, i will try getting chips. My eye has seen shege these past months. I respect my mother more.
To be very honest, I learnt to respect, honour and bond with my mum only after the birth of my 1st child. It was such a miserable time. God dey. Women are tough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Redberyl:
My dear sister, e no get how i take eat o. Of d food is not staying, its not staying. Even peppersoup, i dey vomit am.
Sorry dear. Nausea is the only thing that scares me whenever I'm pregnant, if you've ever vomited eba you'll understand how stressful and painful it's.
5-6 spoons of food should be OK, then take any other thing like beloxi crackers.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Something light for breakfast: Moin moin and Asun. The Asun is so peppery that I believe if someone annoys me now I will literally breath fire like Khalesi's dragons ó
You prepared the Asun yourself? Still trying to know how. Every attempt failed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Sorry dear. Nausea is the only thing that scares me whenever I'm pregnant, if you've ever vomited eba you'll understand how stressful and painful it's.
5-6 spoons of food should be OK, then take any other thing like beloxi crackers.
Thanks mama.E no easy at all. Will try out d Crackers.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2019
smartmom:

To be very honest, I learnt to respect, honour and bond with my mum only after the birth of my 1st child. It was such a miserable time. God dey. Women are tough!
lolz, she is always laughing at me now.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Happy birthday, Cutiereborn. Enjoy!

Redberyl , you'll be fine, dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Jaonnyster:

aww, thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jaonnyster:

Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
smartmom:

Ooh daughters are extra special you know wink. I should know, I have 3 son's and 1 daughter. Hugs and kisses to her
Yes o! Daughters are very special. kiss
My warmest regards to your clan wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
SPDAZZY:

Egusi

Can you share recipe and process of making this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Giving me ideas
BlueRayDick:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin @ vomiting eba

@redberyl congratulations
FloraEC:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

Ngwa were plantain m yere la gi taa kiss

You will not kill somebody

Grant us plantain Grant us plantain

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Redberyl:
Made this lovely meal and vomited it after eating. *sadface

Why...sorry about that. Delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Just gimme that moimoi with pap for breakfast, and I'll be good to go .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You will not kill somebody
That your meme though undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

That your meme though undecided

You don't know micolash, host of the nightmare??

shocked shocked shocked

Awoooooooo

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

Yes o! Daughters are very special. kiss
My warmest regards to your clan wink kiss
Yesso we qualify for clanship status. To think that we set out 28 years ago to have only 2 children o. Love of daughter's contributed to it�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You don't know micolash, host of the nightmare??

shocked shocked shocked

Awoooooooo
Yeeeeah ....sure undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yeeeeah ....sure undecided

Lol! Funny how from my end the meme makes a lot of sense but you don't see it as such grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
cc: Mariangles

tried the curry in indomie recipe...but didn't fry mine...and no egg too; have had enough for the week

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
cococandy:
grin @ vomiting eba

@redberyl congratulations
Thanks pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
cc: Mariangles

tried the curry in indomie recipe...but didn't fry mine...and no egg too; have had enough for the week

I'm sure it tasted really really nice .
It doesn't look soggy at all .
Yum.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'm sure it tasted really really nice . It doesn't look soggy at all . Yum.

yes ma'am...added little water

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

I'm sure it tasted really really nice .
It doesn't look soggy at all .
Yum.
Please repost the recipe...
I'd love to try it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.