Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761407 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
cheesy cheesy Thanks Dear.

I believe you.Time to gather the money and plan for marriage cheesy
Yes o, my foreign girlfriend is already waiting for me to say the magic words but am not ready yet, let me flex small. cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Loveymom, abeg fake birthday dey?
We don grow pass that kind thing nah tongue
As for the cake, you will definitely have a piece of it.

Fake dey oooo, na fake date I put for nairaland

Can't wait for the cake

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
loveymom:

Can't wait for the cake

Enjoy your day.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
loveymom:

Can't wait for the cake

Enjoy your day.
My mind no even go to put fake date, Na only the year I increase. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks chasers.
As for the drink, I think I will pass. That your bar that is everywhere and nowhere. grin
grin grin grin
Humour is just flowing everywhere... grin
I like it...that's how it should be cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
wink We can't run two business, we're cool with the first Bar. My bar is also hers... Thanks Ibkayee... cheesy cheesy
Right ? It'll be one successful bar . cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Ok just seeing this.

The Green juice, is called KIWI JUICE. Very easy to make. Fresh kiwi fruit is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and a good source of dietary fiber.

Instructions for just KIWI juice

1. Wash and clean Kiwi fruit. Cut them crosswise. Scoop out the pulp with a sharp-edged spoon.

2. In a blender, Add the scooped out kiwi pulp, sugar, salt, and water. Blend it until if forms a smooth pulp and with visible seeds.

3. The seeds add a great texture to the juice, and children would definitely love texture while quenching it.

4. Transfer it to serving glasses by topping it with ice cubes.

My second method cheesy

Kiwi fruit, Green Apple, Spinach and ginger

After I scoop my Kiwi with a spoon, I place it in a bowl with the spinach Apple and ginger and blend.

Transfer to a glass and add ice cubes or Tonic water

The photo below was the one I did last week
God bless you. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Made this lovely meal and vomited it after eating. *sadface

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Happy dearie. Many happy returns. Hope you had a great day. How is your royal cuteness son?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Redberyl:
what's caused you to vomit? an ailment? allergy? or your stomach just found the food disgusting?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Redberyl:
Why ? You used tomatoes ? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Redberyl:

sorry about that, I'm wondering why you experienced that as you had it spiced from the photo. noodles made with the packet spice alone is way off, noodles could be sometimes tiring, best bet is cook with enough spice, blend tomatoes, pepper, onion, and all spice you would sure love to have. it isn't a meal you'll want to have always though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

Right ? It'll be on successful bar . cool
99% successful. Reasons we need to stick together and grow one...i might decide you have yours after growing the first... Te quiero amor mío kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:09am On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God bless you. Thanks
You're welcome

Rextizz:
Yes o, my foreign girlfriend is already waiting for me to say the magic words but am not ready yet, let me flex small. cheesygrin
Bad Sharp guy. Respect boss.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:16am On Jul 11, 2019
It’s been a while.

Ogbono soup with beef and tripe.

Enjoy!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 4:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Nne, Chukwu gozie afo ohuru gi ma nyekwa gi obum n'uche gi, ma udo n'ezi n'ulo gi , ogologo ndu n'ahu isike n'aha Jesus Christ onye nwe anyi , Amen.

Ngwa were plantain m yere la gi taa kiss
Chio! See as plantain resemble chin chin. Yummy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Redberyl:
Sorry oo, is part of the package. Just eat bits by bits so you won't end up vomiting again.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Prestonn:
You're welcome

Bad Sharp guy. Respect boss.
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks chasers.
As for the drink, I think I will pass. That your bar that is everywhere and nowhere. grin
grin grin

Very soon I'll bring the bar to your front door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Working towards it.
Thank you so much!
Acidosis:

Please convert your skill to business asap. You make money through blogging?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Rextizz:
Show? If I no come something do me be that, that God I've arrived Nigeria. grin

Like you were ever out of Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Like you were ever out of Nigeria. undecided
Sure I was, i came back last month. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what's caused you to vomit? an ailment? allergy? or your stomach just found the food disgusting?
No allergy jare, pregnancy hormones caused it. I vomit even peppersoup!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

Why ? You used tomatoes ? grin
I used small and enough pepper. My body has a mind of its own now, cant wait for this phase to pass.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:

sorry about that, I'm wondering why you experienced that as you had it spiced from the photo. noodles made with the packet spice alone is way off, noodles could be sometimes tiring, best bet is cook with enough spice, blend tomatoes, pepper, onion, and all spice you would sure love to have. it isn't a meal you'll want to have always though.
yea, wud av enjoyed it if not for the nausea i have been battling with.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2019
FloraEC:

Sorry oo, is part of the package. Just eat bits by bits so you won't end up vomiting again.
My dear sister, e no get how i take eat o. Of d food is not staying, its not staying. Even peppersoup, i dey vomit am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Party rice because it’s my birthday week

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Redberyl:
No allergy jare, pregnancy hormones caused it. I vomit even peppersoup!
Eyahh, Pele, thought as much. Try going for dry snacks like planatin and potatoes chips if saltiness don't help. Praying with you. Morning sickness is ugh. The baby is worth it though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.