Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5793051 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

Lovely, with all the obstacles tongue

Thanks Nwanne mmadu

Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

Which day abeg, let's come and eat cake. Both chocolate and coconut cake. I am greedy like that grin
Happy Birthday in advance dear kiss God will answer before you call, Amen.
On Monday dear, the chocolate cake was so yummy that I ate it with my gangs cheesy Used plain cocoa powder and vegetable oil. I'll bake another one and give you ooo
Thanks dear, Amen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Acidosis:

The manufacturers sef. Non-alcoholic beer?

Yes it's non-alcoholic cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
FloraEC:

On Monday dear, the chocolate cake was so yummy that I ate it with my gangs cheesy Used plain cocoa powder and vegetable oil. I'll bake another one and give you ooo
Thanks dear, Amen
Chocolate cakes are always a hit with unsweetened cocoa powder and the vegetable oil makes it fluffier in my experience kiss
I will hold you to your last statement o wink
Btw, July Girls rock kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Thanks Nwanne mmadu

Howdy?
We bless God.
I trust the family is great with these tasty meals you are dishing out back2back wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

You deserve it for putting extra effort into things you do even though you don't get paid for it .
Yes sweetheart, so true kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jobac: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:
Lunch- Jollof rice and goat meat

Drink- Ginger Beer
Please is the ginger drink available in Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yuneehk:

Really cool, and well deserved. Shop, cook and enjoy yourself o jare
Sure Dear. Having lunch with some of my crew now, celebrating the new contract...

Shopping gonna be Sure, tho I use my Mama name to replace mine because am not always around..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

This cool, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:

Please is the ginger drink available in Nigeria?

You might get it in Nigeria, check big supermarts
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Another version of stir fried noodles with vegetables this time .
I can't decide which is more delicious between this and the curry version undecided
Concoction.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You are sure NOT a dog lover, you are someone a dog will see and run [You don't kill what you love] . . . .Dog is a man's friend and should NOT be in your pot of soup {My personal opinion}
Fhemmmy:

Lol , , I am not sure i wanna even see such
SMH...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

We bless God.
I trust the family is great with these tasty meals you are dishing out back2back wink

Family is good ooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ziyech:

What exactly are u eating? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
funlord:
The weekend starts now.......
Senior man, send address
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ziyech:
Bread yet to arrive... grin
Red oil cost no be for some people.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:
Okra soup
See those ribs, chai

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jobac: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

You might get it in Nigeria, check big supermarts
I will try. I love the taste...can't wait for my summer vacation.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ziyech:
Bread yet to arrive... grin
Most underrated food, how many foods can you have with so many options
Garri
bread
Rice
Yam
Plantain
Potatoes
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
cutiereborn:

Chocolate cakes are always a hit with unsweetened cocoa powder and the vegetable oil makes it fluffier in my experience kiss
I will hold you to your last statement o wink
Btw, July Girls rock kiss
Fluffier and Yom Yom cheesy
Lol, ba wahala
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wasky101:

See those ribs, chai

My favorite part of meat, so juicy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
chii8:
Come chew please.
E be like men dem wan visit you today, food just full everywhere
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:

I will try. I love the taste...can't wait for my summer vacation.

Yeah the taste is great, mostly when cold.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
nonut:

Concoction.
Si
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

This cool, congrats.

Thanks Loveymom. Mothers are the best. Sometimes my Mama wi go to the market and get me things to use for my decoration cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prestonn:

Thanks Loveymom. Mothers are the best. Sometimes my Mama wi go to the market and get me things to use for my decoration cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awww sweet mama, supporting the dreams of her dear son.
Please do take care of her very well.

Lost and buried mine January, I miss her every day cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wasky101:

Senior man, send address

Na me dey that BQ wey dey behind buhari room for Aso rock villa ....You can't miss it.... cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
I loved ojojo from the very first time I tasted it.
I had even more fun making it

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Arranging the kitchen and I saw popcorn seeds, melted my butter and popped it using pot. Was a little salty although I used Napa butter, the aroma was nice and even sprinkled sugar on it when it was still hot. I really need the name of butter or the oil roadside sellers use for popcorn.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Awww sweet mama, supporting the dreams of her dear son.
Please do take care of her very well.

Lost and buried mine January, I miss her every day cry cry cry cry
Sure.. I placed her name instead of mine.

Very sorry loveymom for your lost..Her gentle soul will continue to rest in peace. Stay strong

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jobac: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
I loved ojojo from the very first time I tasted it.
I had even more fun making it
Sis, please can you tell us how to prepare it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prestonn:

Sure.. I placed her name instead of mine.

Very sorry loveymom for your lost..Her gentle soul will continue to rest in peace. Stay strong

Amen

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prestonn, Uniquisite and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.