Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777269 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
I loved ojojo from the very first time I tasted it.
I had even more fun making it

Nne what is this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Nne what is this?

grated yam in which salt, fresh pepper and other spices are added and fried just like akara.

not sure if its water yam or the normal yam that is used.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:

Sis, please can you tell us how to prepare it?
Sure.
Just peel, cut and grate your water yam to a smooth paste, add salt to taste, and mix with a fork to retain the air in it .
Next, you sprinkle some finely chopped onion and some dry pepper flakes .
Heat enough oil to deep fry, scoop some of your water yam paste with a tablespoon, and gently drop it in the hot oil and fry both sides till golden brown .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Nne what is this?
It's a cuisine from the south western Nigerian .
It's delicious .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teespice:

grated yam in which salt, fresh pepper and other spices are added and fried just like akara.

not sure if its water yam or the normal yam that is used.

Ooh, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shyshally(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Comfort food. Today's Lunch spaghetti and fish

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jobac: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

Sure.
Just peel, cut and grate your water yam to a smooth paste, add salt to taste, and mix with a fork to retain the air in it .
Next, you sprinkle some finely chopped onion and some dry pepper flakes .
Heat enough oil to deep fry, scoop some of your water yam paste with a tablespoon, and gently drop it in the hot oil and fry both sides till golden brown .
Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

It's delicious .

Ooh, it looks very nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ziyech:
Bread yet to arrive... grin
Oboi! cheesy Very nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Ooh, it looks very nice.
Thank you . smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations. That’s very commendable.
You can go places with any talent little or big as long as you have passion for it. Weldone
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Adopt me angry
britiko:
Morning Fam, enjoy breakfast...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
FloraEC:
Arranging the kitchen and I saw popcorn seeds, melted my butter and popped it using pot. Was a little salty although I used Napa butter, the aroma was nice and even sprinkled sugar on it when it was still hot. I really need the name of butter or the oil roadside sellers use for popcorn.
did you leave the pot open
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
I’m sorry nwanyi oma.
loveymom:

Awww sweet mama, supporting the dreams of her dear son.
Please do take care of her very well.

Lost and buried mine January, I miss her every day cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is this water yam balls?
Mariangeles:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
cococandy:
Is this water yam balls?
Yes it is.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hear it’s good. It looks yummy
Mariangeles:

Yes it is.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
cococandy:
I hear it’s good. It looks yummy
Yes. Tastes really good .
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
cococandy:
I’m sorry nwanyi oma.

Thanks Sis

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
viettastitches:
did you leave the pot open
No I didn't
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
FloraEC:
No I didn't
ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

It's delicious .
babe are you Yoruba?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
babe are you Yoruba?
No, I'm not .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gulher: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prestonn:
Anything you found yourself doing, do it well. Never allow any person talk you down.

Photo below is a shopping ticket till December. due to a photo I was the brain behind, which the company gonna use for advert nest month.

The company will be responsible for my food stuff, which gonna last for three years. Apart from the normal contract they signed with us.

I and my friends cooked in the kitchen, wi took a photo and I told them to put the Company product beside cheesy Sharp Nija boy

is life not funny? the presentation that some assholess who dont matter in this world bullied you about and made you deactivate chasers profile is what brought this to you. People that matter value you, keep it up.

Those assholess will never get this kind of opporunity until they stop hating on good things.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
cococandy:
Adopt me angry

cheesy I would gladly have you in my home and resign from the kitchen grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
cococandy:
Congratulations. That’s very commendable.
You can go places with any talent little or big as long as you have passion for it. Weldone
Thanks Dear. Muchas gracias
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
wink

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Haven't cooked soup in months. Bitter leaf with egusi and Achi

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink
All hail the grandmaster of noodles cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ziyech(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
who else likes sardine in their noodles?.. I love it smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
You have just given me an idea for the water yam MIL sent to us. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
loveymom:

Awww sweet mama, supporting the dreams of her dear son.
Please do take care of her very well.

Lost and buried mine January, I miss her every day cry cry cry cry
embarassed embarassed embarassed so sorry, I can't imagine it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HopeAlive16(f), Getin2ouch and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.